Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ja6425
Msg: 4626
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 186 of 215    (175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215)
More information coming soon as far as the democratic scandal. The memo released Friday is just the beginning of this democratic scandal. Among many problems coming, Andrew McCabe hopefully will be called upon to testify before his retirement next month. That is huge. I am sure he can plead the 5th if called on but even if he does that, he can be fired and I believe lose his pension. If he isn't called on by the time he retires, I believe he can't be touched. I could be wrong.

At the SOTU, the reduction of black unemployment showed a group of black congress people sitting on their hands when others applauded. Of course nancy Pelosi and chuck shurmur did the same. Mrs Crumbs Pelosi, what a disgrace. And the congresswoman who was playing candy crush during the SOTU, does she realize she represents ALL of her area, republicans and democrats in Michigan? I guess because her area is heavily democratic she could care less about everyone.

And we have joe kennedy the third with his speech. Wow, that was useless. He cares very deeply about people who are illegally here, will tear down any wall that is built. And yet he has no problem with aborting a human being at 21 weeks. That my friends is disgusting. More issues to let voters know when election time comes.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 4627
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 2/4/2018 12:21:05 AM

^^^^ Well that's one of the more ignorant statements I've read on here for awhile...up there with flicks complete misapprehension of federal criminal law and new Yorkers misapprehension of the obligations of lawyers to their clients, and of course funs babbling. Ignorance all around. Bigly sad

Huh? What the fuck kind of gibberish are you peddling now?
 Jo van
Msg: 4628
Posted: 2/4/2018 4:58:16 AM

the democratic scandal. The memo released Friday is just the beginning of this democratic scandal.

On topic:
The only "good thing" Trump has (ever?) done:
Focusing the world's attention on Carter Page
It's now one of the top searches.

If you google it, you'll find that Page speaks fluent Russian, and "worked in Merrill Lynch’s Moscow office from 2004 to 2007."
And that
"“Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda,”
And
"Page was already on the FBI’s radar for his Russia ties and had been questioned over his relationship with a Russian operative in 2013.

Lots of new articles pointing this out.
-So the democrats needn't worry about the "Trump enablers" blocking their response "memo".
-Because It's all over the internet!

-The funny thing is....
Trump seemed to choose lots of "advisors" and "picks" who have/had deep ties and history with Russia.
It's little wonder so many "alarm bells " were ringing in the FBI
Trump's whole team were talking to Russians!

Release the piss tapes!!!

Free Melamia!!!

LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Have a nice Sunday.
Yule, GTO., and now Dee too....
What's going on?
 Imported_labor
Msg: 4629
Posted: 2/4/2018 5:55:05 AM
Add to that the fact that the Russians he was working with in the U.S. were charged for criminal activity, convicted, and one was expelled from this country, not jailed, because of his diplomatic immunity. So, basically, Carter Page had been consorting with spies and the Russian mafia allied with Putin for long while. I say, haul his a.s to jail along with the clown, his family and the whole bunch of traitors working for the clown's team.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4630
Posted: 2/4/2018 7:12:23 AM
Like I said...A big nothing Burger on the end of the Repubes to muddy the waters of the Russian investigation and the FBI.
Releasing partial/made up memos of incidents without the whole story....doesn't fly.
The FBI and Democrats/some smart Republicans... didn't want it released because it was missing FACTS...something some Repubes and Trump don't like to deal with...the Liar in Chief is more of an idiot than I thought.
And I guess his base.

Truth is....Long before Trump was President...The Russians were recruiting/meddling in the states elections....Fact!
The FBI....were/are and has been investigating people involved with Russians or under suspicion...That's their JOB.
If Trump/family and people who worked for him got wrapped up in that...too bad!!
Stay away from meeting with Russians and then lieing about it.

Who cares who started the Fisa warrant back in 2013(renewed several times)....Obama/Hillary?Democrats....should have been the ones....imo.
Trump knew before he took office...The Russians were involved in the election and there was surveillance on certain people.
Or was that just another briefing that he didn't need or listen to.

I have to say...Trump has certainly used every trick..he can think of to shut down this investigation.
Just makes me wonder what he doesn't want disclosed??

No big enlightenment here...just another week in the Trump/Clowns administration
 from site to sight
Msg: 4631
Posted: 2/4/2018 8:07:53 AM
There's got to be a money trail somewhere along the line, between the Russians and Trump if there was collusion. The Russians wouldn't try to help Trump win the election unless they get something out of it. I don't think Trump is smart enough to cover up shady deals, but maybe the Russians did the covering up for him. Hopefully, the investigation will uncover proof of money exchanging hands if it happened.

I agree with Whiskey-for a guy who keeps claiming there is no collusion, he sure doesn't like the idea of being checked out to see if there is any funny business going on.
 topolata
Msg: 4632
Posted: 2/4/2018 8:24:00 AM
""":Huh? What the **** kind of gibberish are you peddling now?"""

Commenting on your gibberish is all.
 funchesf
Msg: 4633
Posted: 2/4/2018 3:32:17 PM

Posted By: Doubleknotspy7
Well you're outta the club, the Meister has proclaimed.

it seems more like you ran away from the club .....but anyway ...you did asked me to reveal what ammunition you and topolata were supplying to the Holocaust deniers ..so I granted your wish ....be careful what you wish for

Posted By: Topolata
and of course funs babbling.

if not for me you wouldn't have discovered that you're not from a tribe of Hebrews but of converted Germans

so as for you belonging to some sort of lost Jewish Tribe ....you're being deceptive ...unless of course you can explain how the Hebrews which were people of color somehow morphed into 98% European White Germans?

only tribe you belong to were those carrying Tiki torches marching about Confederate monuments shouting "Jews will not replace us"

Posted By: ja6425
More information coming soon as far as the democratic scandal

the scandal is watching the Republican party turn into a bunch of leftists complaining about how corrupt the FBI is....

the Left been complaining about FBI corruption since J Edgar Hoover was accused of cross-dressing ...so welcome all, to the new republican party consisting of a group of paranoids that no longer trust the government...but yet are the government

maybe in that declassified document there is evidences that the FBI tricked Trump into saying that Mexico would pay for the Wall ....
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 4634
Posted: 2/4/2018 4:18:29 PM

it seems more like you ran away from the club .....but anyway ...you did asked me to reveal what ammunition you and topolata were supplying to the Holocaust deniers ..so I granted your wish ....be careful what you wish for

I have no rebuttal as you are obviously an expert on the subject. After all, who am I to question a denier?

Meanwhile...

Feds actively investigating Clinton Foundation

(CNN)Federal authorities are actively investigating allegations of corruption related to the Clinton Foundation, the charity of Bill and Hillary Clinton, according to a US official briefed on the matter.

The FBI and federal prosecutors are looking into whether donors to the foundation were improperly promised policy favors or special access to Hillary Clinton while she was secretary of state in exchange for donations to the charity's coffers, as well as whether tax-exempt funds were misused, the official said.

Trumps greatest accomplishment amongst his many will always be denying this woman the White House.
Gee, somebody up above has something in common with President Trump, they are both are deniers.
 funchesf
Msg: 4635
Posted: 2/5/2018 8:14:48 AM

I have no rebuttal as you are obviously an expert on the subject

perhaps I'm an expert on those such as yourself with no thoughts of their own and forever doomed to "google cut and paste" off obscure websites in search of something that might (deceptively) favor the lies of their alt-right hero Trump ...

After all, who am I to question a denier?

I've never denied the Holocaust took place, I stated that those such as yourself when trying to debate the Holocaust give ammunition to Holocaust deniers, your greatest argument was (of course) a "google cut and paste" from the dictionary about the capital "H" and lowercase "h" and that's somehow proof that the Holocaust pertaining to Jews took place

Gee, somebody up above has something in common with President Trump, they are both are deniers.

as your commonality with Trump is that you both have a platform to comfortably display your "alt-righteousness" ....

MEMORIES:
years ago I wrote a song and sent it to the Library of Congress called "She's All Right" ..now I'm thinking about changing the words because when it's sung it sounds like "She's Alt-Right"
 topolata
Msg: 4636
Posted: 2/5/2018 8:20:58 AM
^^^^ you do show a shocking level of ignorance Fun... so its hard to tell if you are a denier or not. Obviously, at the least, you have a very limited understanding of the subject or of the confederacy. I mean, if you can deny Slavery had everything to do with the Southern Economy....well we can't help you. Very sad. :-(
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4637
Posted: 2/5/2018 9:25:39 AM

Representative Devin Nunes, a man of tremendous courage and grit, may someday be recognized as a Great American Hero for what he has exposed and what he has had to endure!

7:08 AM - Feb 5, 2018
....Get your tin foil hats ready!
 funchesf
Msg: 4638
Posted: 2/5/2018 9:44:20 AM

you do show a shocking level of ignorance Fun.

speaking of shocking levels of ignorance.... you're a White dude that spent most of your life believing you were Hebrew...and I'm still waiting on you to explain how Hebrews went from people of color and turn into 98% white Germans ....does it have anything to do with Darwinism? ...mutation? ...Einstein's Theory of Relativity?......climate change? ...Trump becoming President?

my aim is to ask questions that you can't find on a website and therefore forced you to use your own original thoughts (if any) ...so if you attempt to deflect or not answer......I'll understand

Obviously, at the least, you have a very limited understanding of the subject or of the confederacy.

the Confederacy were White Supremacists...the Nazis were White Supremacists ...you're a German with ties to Nazi Germany that admitted that you like to walk among the Confederate monuments of White Supremacists .....

so...would I really be going out on a limb if I said that it appear more than likely that you're a White Supremacist ..."perhaps in denial?"..... if I'm wrong, could you provide a brief (semi-rational) explanation as to why.... thank you very much ...
 Doubleknotspy7
Msg: 4639
Posted: 2/5/2018 10:25:14 AM
Ok Ok... some else is not a Jew and I am an alt-rightist... according to you that is.
You are consumed with identity politics and fitting everyone into little boxes or denying them their little box.
Does some one have a god complex...?
Fascinating.

The Eagles love President Trump
Philadelphia Eagles enjoy reduced tax on Super Bowl bonus

Every Philadelphia Eagles player will get a $112,000 bonus for winning the Super Bowl. But when it comes to federal taxes, the Eagles are also likely to get a little bit of a break this year.

Because of the tax cut that President Donald Trump signed in December, each team member will pay about $41,000 to Uncle Sam on that prize money. That's down from what would have been about $44,000 under the old rules. There are still Minnesota state taxes to take into account.
http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2018/02/05/philadelphia-eagles-enjoy-reduced-tax-on-super-bowl-bonus.html

$3,000 dollars in every Eagles players pocket heck thats a new fur coat for their wives.
 topolata
Msg: 4640
Posted: 2/5/2018 11:16:29 AM
Fun, I can almost see the smoke coming out of your ears. Geeze...what are you looking for US to say to make you feel better?

topolata
Msg: 4641
Posted: 2/5/2018 11:18:17 AM
Okay ...will the last man standing please turn out the lights?

Jo van
Msg: 4642
Posted: 2/5/2018 11:45:59 AM
^^^Erm... surely the whole "identity" of being a "jew" is nothing but "identity politics"?
Never mind, he's gone!!

Funches, Marilyn thinks that not only are the "jews" a "race", but she thinks they're the "most superior" "race".
In short, she thinks she's supremely supremacist.

Today, your dimwit president claimed that a march supporting our NHS was a march against it
The only reason people were marching is because this Tory government have underfunded it, and cut funds for social services (by 40%), which has put even more pressure on the hospitals, because elderly patients who were previously looked after at home, now have to go to hospital, and use up scarce resources and beds.
They've cut funding, while simultaneously cutting taxes for corporations, and the richest...
Sound familiar?

The Tory stupidity of leaving the EU has also resulted in a mass exodus of European doctors and nurses.
If someone gets sick here, or injured, a free ambulance arrives, and takes you to a free hospital, even if you're a homeless tramp. (That's a "bum" in American, but a bum here is just an arse)
Our medics take your pulse first.
Trump wants yours to take your credit card first.

The tories here are just like republicans, they don't like what they think of as "big state", so they've been trying to privatise our health care system, "by stealth".
The people won't let them.
Hence the march...

I've been reading about Devin Nooneys...
I have formulate a theory.
I must stress that it's only for "entertainment purposes"...
(I don't want the FBI on my case...)

Right:
Divine Nooneys was involved in tipping trump off, about "Obama bugging trump tower", (via microwaves, toasters, hair-weaves, etc etc)
So we know he's "super-loyal" to the orange fuhrer.

I think, maybe....... when trump was looking for "people" for his campaign, - you know, aides, advisors, and suchlike..
Maybe mr Big Tits (aka divine nooneys) just gave Trump a list of all the people with Russian connections, who the FBI were watching..

Like I said, it's only a theory.
-But it would explain why Trump seems to have so many pro-Russian people, who are being watched by the FBI....
And we know that Nooneys like to leak FBI information to him.
Not that I'm saying he's "biased" or anything.... no sireee..

I expect trump is celebrating because the patriots got beaten.
-He doesn't like patriots, because they work against his friend putin, and he's got the piss tapes.

Here's another thought: why doesn't Trump put one of the many naked pictures of the "First Lady" on a stamp ??
Then anyone could lick it, - for 5 cents
Free Melania!!!!

topolata
Msg: 4643
Posted: 2/5/2018 12:15:07 PM

Funches, Marilyn thinks that not only are the "jews" a "race", but she thinks they're the "most superior" "race".
In short, she thinks she's supremely supremacist.

Herod, each Race has developed certain characteristics that make them different from other races. I would never try to field a world champion team of Jews to play basketball... Blacks really are stronger, can run faster and jump higher. Physiologically, their muscles structure allows them to do so.

I know you don't like to concede facts which somehow disrupt your egalatarian view of life....but things are what they are..not what you want them to be. So sorry. :-) I do think all people are equal and deserve the same rights as everybody else. I don't think the facts bear out there aren't differences between the races.

But we've been through this story before. No need to have another go-round.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 4644
Posted: 2/5/2018 2:14:00 PM
This is a beaut!

Lawyer who drafted Nunes memo once brutally slapped by judge with ‘order of ineptitude’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/lawyer-drafted-nunes-memo-brutally-slapped-judge-order-ineptitude/
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4645
Posted: 2/5/2018 5:15:41 PM
^^^No surprise there....Clowns!
It seems all those involved in the draft of this memo didn't think through any of the details or facts.
The only one that thinks he caught someone doing something crooked is the President and some of his entourage.
If he read it...he has little comprehension of what it actually says.
But he's running with it...such a moron.
Watching him speak today is proof of just how he can lie with such conviction....truly amazes me..

Nunes was actually repeating the old lie that George Stronopolous(sp)never even met Trump.
Say what? Pictures of them sitting at the same table...

News Flash>>>>Trumps lawyers don't want Trump to testify....surprise!!
I bet he backs out....if he doesn't throw a kabash into it first....somehow.
 ja6425
Msg: 4646
Posted: 2/5/2018 5:52:11 PM
The democrats swore that if the memo was released that there would be a HUGE National Security issue!!!!! Then the memo came out and they said it was a "nothing burger".....That was funny, that was just one more in a very long line of trying to gain something when the democrats get shot down every time!

No, this memo is not a "nothing burger" and the dems are circling the wagons trying to create yet a new narrative to see if that sticks. There is a lot more to come about this FISA issue and the democrats are sinking fast. Like I said, I believe this will be the biggest US scandal in history.
 daynadaze
Msg: 4647
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2018 9:07:56 PM
What did you read in the memo that gave you this opinion?
 Imported_labor
Msg: 4648
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:43:41 AM
That's a good question. I doubt that he can answer it because the guy is on record promoting the idea that the changes to the memo the repugnicants made were just grammatical errors that don't change anything.
 topolata
Msg: 4649
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:11:37 AM
John is just being a contrarian. A memo written by this trump supporter is nothing but hearsay having no meaning whatsoever. And nothing in the memo is of any substance. Investigators are paid and have biases?...big fuking deal.
 ja6425
Msg: 4650
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:48:06 AM
"And nothing in the memo is of any substance"

^^^^^^^^There we go again as far as liberal talking points. Just a week or so again the democrats were screaming that releasing that memo would be catastrophic to National Security. Then they sheepishly had to go away from that "nothing burger" narrative. Topolata calls anyone a contrarian when they don't agree with his opinion, even when his opinion is wrong. Hang in there, the truth will set you free!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?