Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4651
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 187 of 216    (176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216)
Dear me JoVan, I saw that cut and paste as well which included every advertisement on the web page and thought; "either someone doesn't know what they're doing, or they've done this on purpose. So, I did like you, and went to the actual web article and saw exactly what you saw:

" The Steele dossier alleges that Page was implicated in crimes — potentially heinous ones. As I have pointed out previously, we don’t know everything the FBI knows, so we can’t discount the possibility that Page was not only involved in criminal activity but involved in it with Russians."
Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456093/jerrold-nadler-memo-rebuttal-weak-unpersuasive

Gosh, it seems like those who know the "whole story" don't actually read what they quote.

The GOP memo is about Cater Page and the Steele dossier, it says nothing to obstruction, which, along with money laundering, and treason are the focus of the Mueller investigation.
 ja6425
Msg: 4652
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:30:51 PM
"John, I cannot read that even with a magnifying glass and ruler. Really, very cruel."

But Dayna did you see the end of that post where it says "to read more............" You will find what I posted and if you went to that link you could have read it in paragraphs. I tried to put it in paragraphs but wouldn't let me. But you and the others that commented about my post are something else, you could have read it but obviously you hate the truth so you and the others are kinda like two peas in a pod...or three, or four or......you never read it. But that's ok but the thing that is really telling is to comment on something you haven't a clue on what you are commenting on....YIKERS!!

Whiskey, keep watching this democratic scandal, your eyes are REALLY going to roll....tick tock tick tock.

More names are coming out that none of us have even heard of that sounds like are being tied into what we will soon learn more of.
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4653
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:36:36 PM
"keep watching this democratic scandal"

When this "scandal" you claim comes to network TV, then about 70% of the country that is totally unaware of the "scandal" won't care about the democrat nothing-burger.
 ja6425
Msg: 4654
Posted: 2/6/2018 5:38:25 PM
tootie, you are listening way too much adam Schiff. Sorry that this scandal with the democratic party is gonna come crashing down on you and me and everyone. It really does suck, very sad and very scary
 daynadaze
Msg: 4655
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2018 6:58:32 PM
John, I've lost most the sight in my right eye and have trouble reading small print. I seriously cannot read that wall small print and this old IPad won't take me to the link. Why attack me?
 topolata
Msg: 4656
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:05:37 PM
"""More names are coming out that none of us have even heard of that sounds like are being tied into what we will soon learn more of""

Well that makes sense john...someting is coming out you've never heard of...but you know it's coming out because you are clairvoyant?
 ja6425
Msg: 4657
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:18:59 PM
Dayna, I have never "attacked" you and I am sorry about your eye condition, I know you have brought that up in the past. Calling my post "very cruel" and not reading the last sentence where you could have read the story was not called for. I tried to put the story in paragraphs twice and my PC went to one big paragraph.

Topolata, you need to step away from the news media that will not allow you to see and connect the dots. I see this is falling on deaf ears but I do know that even if you continue with your "selective" hearing, there will be a day when this democratic scandal will be spelled out for everyone to understand, even people like you. I understand you don't want to know about Hillary/Obama and what was going on. But the truth is all that matters no matter what you "wish"
 topolata
Msg: 4658
Posted: 2/6/2018 7:29:05 PM
I'm just wondering John about your special powers to see what nobody else can see, to know what the future holds even though you admit it's hidden. It's almost as if you can see the invisible bubble you are living in even though it is invisible to you...if not to me.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 4659
Posted: 2/6/2018 11:20:45 PM
John, sometimes when a site does that to me, I try editing in an email, or with notepad. But this site had the same results no matter where I tried. You might try just one paragraph plus the link. It's certain sure that even peeps who agree with you won't read that wall of text, so just save yourself the effort.

I did like *this*-- A cautionary note: Those Republicans trying to use the inquiry into FISA abuse as a Trojan horse for discrediting Mueller’s investigation are undermining both their own credibility and that of the FISA inquiry.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456093/jerrold-nadler-memo-rebuttal-weak-unpersuasive
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4660
Posted: 2/7/2018 4:21:03 AM
I thought it was funny to read that Comrade Trump lawyers are against him testifying because last time I checked, Trump has said publicly that he was eager to speak with Mr. Mueller.

"Trump lawyers are concerned that the president, who has a history of making false statements and contradicting himself, could be charged with lying to investigators. "
 Imported_labor
Msg: 4661
Posted: 2/7/2018 6:29:22 AM
For a guy who can read but barely understand what he reads, since he believes that correcting grammatical errors changes nothing in a text, it surely would be much harder to understand that he is being misled by long winded wordy written pieces clearly intended to obfuscate the facts.

It may be the case that Page cooperated with the FBI in 2013 when he was caught consorting with Russians spies who ended up being convicted. However, a more incisive question would be: Why would the Russians hire Page as their advisor for the G20 meeting in 2015, after he had betrayed them in 2013?

Then you would need to answer the question: Why would the Russians and the Trump Campaign be so comfortable having Carter Page as their courier? Or, were their just desperate after Papadopoulos got shut down?

Just for fun, but it applies here. I was given a sentence to correct the grammar: Are you there idiot?

I thought of a couple of options: a) Are you their idiot?; b) Are you there, idiot?

Can you think of other changes?
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4662
Posted: 2/7/2018 7:15:06 AM
"Can you think of other changes?"

Are you they're (the Russians) idiot?
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 4663
Posted: 2/7/2018 7:32:18 AM
Are you they are (the russians) idiot?

This is amazing. Fourth grade English class fail...
Yet acting caustic and superior.

Edit to add... vvvv
Butchering the language isn't "a play on words"... that I missed...
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4664
Posted: 2/7/2018 7:35:21 AM
"This is amazing"

Yes, it is, that a play on words is missed.

Whateva
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4665
Posted: 2/7/2018 8:56:08 AM

you need to step away from the news media that will not allow you to see and connect the dots. I see this is falling on deaf ears but I do know that even if you continue with your "selective" hearing, there will be a day when this democratic scandal will be spelled out for everyone to understand, even people like you. I understand you don't want to know about Hillary/Obama and what was going on. But the truth is all that matters no matter what you "wish"

John...It just doesn't make any sense...what the Republicans are trying to accuse all the people involved... FBI, DOJ, the Fisa courts, The Democrats/Obama/Hillary of.
Even at the lower municiple levels of the law/ justice/courts....I would think it would be hard to get a surveillance warrant on an individual.
Especially without giving a name of who is applying and enough evidence of reasons "why".
There definitely will be a paper trail, times and dates. NO big secret to those that need to know.

Is the President now gonna start declassifying investigations at whim for his own political means?
What the hell are you people doing and allowing this demagogue to get away with this.....so sad.

Think about it....take your tin foil hat off and quit listening to Fuax News and these stupid conspiracy theories.
He needs to spend his time on getting the country in order...not trying to find reasons to get the investigation shut down. These people need to be let be and finish their job with full cooperation and no interference with bullcrap.
What a moron..he is.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 4666
Posted: 2/7/2018 5:40:40 PM
Ah. Der turnip is the master of irony. He wishes to ape a military parade given in honor of peasants with pitchforks. I say, Bring it on!
 topolata
Msg: 4667
Posted: 2/8/2018 2:07:47 PM
What were you saying about the Stock Market Double and John? I think I missed it. Can you please repeat...

Note....this market is done.... officially in correction territry right now. Sure there will be buying on the dips....but with interest rates going up and a shocking lack of fiscal rectitute as shown by the GOP... along with Quantitative Tightening.....the trajectory of interest rates is up, and the trajectory of stocks and bonds are down...

If the Market regresses to its mean... figure a 50% drop give or take...maybe by November.

Regardless, this but all assures the Repubs are gone in 2018...then the Dems can take care of Trump. In every cloud is a single lining.
 topolata
Msg: 4668
Posted: 2/8/2018 2:48:39 PM
By the way... Trade Deficits now the hightest in History (excluding oil)
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4669
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:01:17 PM
" What were you saying about the Stock Market Double....Can you please repeat..."

Don't expect any reply from Zero anytime soon...his shining star is now a black hole....and John...wadeva Breitbart and Alex Jones has to say...well, you can read John's cut n paste here or go directly to the web sites...he's just a gramophone for the alt-right.
 ja6425
Msg: 4670
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:24:22 PM
More and more democratic scandal coming out but you will not learn it from watching cnn or msnbc. But it is coming out in droves, follow and connect the dots>
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4671
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:30:22 PM
From Russia with Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq2iTuhpisk
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4672
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:43:05 PM
" What were you saying about the Stock Market Double....Can you please repeat..."

Don't expect any reply from Zero anytime soon...his shining star is now a black hole....and John...wadeva Breitbart and Alex Jones has to say...well, you can read John's cut n paste here or go directly to the web sites...he's just a gramophone for the alt-right.
 ja6425
Msg: 4673
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:52:34 PM
What's up with the Schiff?russian thing? Anyone know??
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4674
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:12:46 PM

Ben Shapiro: Trump's lawyers 'should lock him in the White House basement' to avoid Mueller testimony

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro warned President Trump not to sit down for an interview with Robert Mueller, saying the president's lawyers should "take him down to the basement of the White House and physically chain him up" to prevent him from talking with the special counsel.

“I mean, if the lawyers have to take him down to the basement of the White House and physically chain him up to prevent him from talking to Mueller, I would recommend that be on the table so long as they don’t violate his consent in any way because that would be illegal,” the "Daily Wire" founder and editor-in-chief joked with host Shannon Bream on "Fox News at Night."

“It would be such a mistake to put somebody like President Trump, who likes to bloviate, who likes to exaggerate, who likes to say everything is the biggest, the strongest, the best, the hugest, the most incredible," Shapiro, 34, continued late Wednesday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/372918-ben-shapiro-trumps-lawyers-should-lock-him-in-the-white-house-basement-to
 ja6425
Msg: 4675
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:18:56 PM
Any lawyer would recommend to not testify whether democrat or republican....Next!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?