Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 topolata
Msg: 4676
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 188 of 215    (175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215)
By the way... Trade Deficits now the hightest in History (excluding oil)
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4677
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:01:17 PM
" What were you saying about the Stock Market Double....Can you please repeat..."

Don't expect any reply from Zero anytime soon...his shining star is now a black hole....and John...wadeva Breitbart and Alex Jones has to say...well, you can read John's cut n paste here or go directly to the web sites...he's just a gramophone for the alt-right.
 ja6425
Msg: 4678
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:24:22 PM
More and more democratic scandal coming out but you will not learn it from watching cnn or msnbc. But it is coming out in droves, follow and connect the dots>
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4679
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:30:22 PM
From Russia with Love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq2iTuhpisk
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 4680
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:43:05 PM
" What were you saying about the Stock Market Double....Can you please repeat..."

Don't expect any reply from Zero anytime soon...his shining star is now a black hole....and John...wadeva Breitbart and Alex Jones has to say...well, you can read John's cut n paste here or go directly to the web sites...he's just a gramophone for the alt-right.
 ja6425
Msg: 4681
Posted: 2/8/2018 6:52:34 PM
What's up with the Schiff?russian thing? Anyone know??
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4682
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:12:46 PM

Ben Shapiro: Trump's lawyers 'should lock him in the White House basement' to avoid Mueller testimony

Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro warned President Trump not to sit down for an interview with Robert Mueller, saying the president's lawyers should "take him down to the basement of the White House and physically chain him up" to prevent him from talking with the special counsel.

“I mean, if the lawyers have to take him down to the basement of the White House and physically chain him up to prevent him from talking to Mueller, I would recommend that be on the table so long as they don’t violate his consent in any way because that would be illegal,” the "Daily Wire" founder and editor-in-chief joked with host Shannon Bream on "Fox News at Night."

“It would be such a mistake to put somebody like President Trump, who likes to bloviate, who likes to exaggerate, who likes to say everything is the biggest, the strongest, the best, the hugest, the most incredible," Shapiro, 34, continued late Wednesday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/372918-ben-shapiro-trumps-lawyers-should-lock-him-in-the-white-house-basement-to
 ja6425
Msg: 4683
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:18:56 PM
Any lawyer would recommend to not testify whether democrat or republican....Next!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4684
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:29:32 PM

"Trump lawyers are concerned that the president, who has a history of making false statements and contradicting himself, could be charged with lying to investigators. "
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 4685
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2018 7:33:09 PM

Regardless, this but all assures the Repubs are gone in 2018...then the Dems can take care of Trump. In every cloud is a single lining.
I don't know what the silver lining is, though. Other than being handed a bubble economy primed for a crash, like in 07-09.....with limited tools to fix it...... A lot of the Trump damage is done, and irreversible. Ruinous, unneeded tax cuts that set the stage for exploding deficits for the party in control to have to deal with, for one thing.......
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4686
Posted: 2/11/2018 4:30:47 PM
Vicepresident Pence is such a hypocrite that he is in South Korea criticizing North Korea's military parade, but praises Trump's call for one in the United States.

Pence said and I quote: "....any opportunity we have to celebrate the men and women of the armed forces of the United States is a great day".

Army Military Times online magazine conducted a poll, nine out of ten soldiers and readers of the Army Times are against it, and said it is a waste of our time and taxpayers money.

We asked, you voted: 89 percent said no to Trump’s military parade

As of Thursday afternoon, more than 51,000 readers had responded. The majority, 89 percent, responded “No, It’s a waste of money and troops are too busy.”

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/02/08/89-of-readers-say-no-parade/
 Aprilikeswhiterosas
Msg: 4687
Posted: 2/11/2018 6:01:22 PM
It would be wonderful if President Trump makes a military parade on July 4.!
That would be FANTASTIC , I really mean it.!!
 trinity818
Msg: 4688
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 6:13:23 PM
April,

Do you live in Panama? Are you an ex-pat? Why are you so excited about the prospect of an extremely expensive, completely unnecessary "military parade"?
 Aprilikeswhiterosas
Msg: 4689
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:08:42 PM
^^

1 & 2 Q=
Both countries first house in which I live is located in Dallas TX second house is in Panama I travel from one side to the other all the time. Travel to Dallas in March....... Tip= will delete my profile next month and I'll remake it from there... lol

extremely expensive, completely unnecessary "military parade"?

Look, using our logic and experience we know that people cannot control how much money the government spends. The one in power decides everything. This is happening all over the world in all Governments.

Have you noticed how much President Bush, Clinton, Obama spent when they were in power?
Does Hush's fund tell you anything? How much? 17M? What about the dossier? 100,000 and willing to pay 1 M.
What I mean is, if they don't spend the money on the military parade, they'll spend it on something else. That's how power works.

SO...Why not give honor to those heroes who fight for peace and security for all? They deserve to be admired and it would be a pleasure to see them all marching in the parade on July 4.
I am sure they will enjoy doin that.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4690
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:20:29 PM

Why not give honor to those heroes who fight for peace and security for all? They deserve to be admired and it would be a pleasure to see them all marching in the parade on July 4.

I am sure they will enjoy doin that.

The only person who wants a parade is wannabe Despot Comrade Trump. Even a conservative Navy Seal who killed Osama bin Laden is against it.

Ex-Navy SEAL calls Trump’s military parade idea “third world bullshit”

"Robert O’Neill, a retired Navy SEAL, was on the raid to kill Osama bin Laden."

A retired Navy SEAL who was on the raid to kill Osama bin Laden has some harsh words about President Donald Trump’s military parade plan.

But on Thursday morning, Robert O’Neill — who says he’s the one who shot bin Laden and identifies as a conservative — tweeted his displeasure with Trump’s demand.

“A military parade is third world bullshit,” O’Neill wrote. “We prepare. We deter. We fight. Stop this conversation.”

Poor — and usually authoritarian — countries like big military parades as a way to make the nation look tough and to stroke the dictator’s ego.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/2/8/16991644/trump-military-parade-navy-seal-tweet

No One in the military Want's Trump's Military Parade
Only those who have not seen war have any desire to celebrate war. Parades, such as the one the current chief executive demands, are anathema to those who actually served. From the lowest rank to the highest, there is nothing more detested than the idea and reality of a parade. This would seem to be a key indicator of how far out of touch with the military President Trump is at this point.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a16757308/what-is-a-military-parade/
 Aprilikeswhiterosas
Msg: 4691
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:54:27 PM
I am used to see military parade each year on our independence day in Panama, They show a display of Panama’s “military” strength, and heavily armed border units in jungle camouflage outfits, the fire department also marches, but the one that causes the most admiration is the Navy.:)

No One in the military Want's Trump's Military Parade

I do not believe this, and never will.
The left party is trying to defame the military by saying they do not want to obey the president.!

Only those who have not seen war have any desire to celebrate war.

Someone remember NORIEGA? and what happened? I was there, and We had to pour vinegar in towels and put them in our nose to be able to breathe.

AND.....I still would love to see US military parade on July 4.!

ETA

By the way, celebrate war? where did you get that?....ahh..fake news CNN got it.!!

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4692
Posted: 2/11/2018 10:49:53 PM

By the way, celebrate war? where did you get that?....ahh..fake news CNN got it.!!

Actually, if you read the link, it is NOT CNN.

I forgot that you are one of Comrade Trump christian followers that are so drunk on the orange kool-aid that even if Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and told you Trump abused and assaulted women, you would tell him, "hold on a second, I need to check with the president if it's true."

I find shocking how christian women condone a guy who has a history of defending men accused of hurting women. Alleged pedophile Roy Moore, Roger Ailes, Bill Oreilly, and last but not least, Rob Porter, just to name a few. This list does not include the 19 women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Btw, did you saw the pictures of Rob Porter's battered wife? Your president and Chief of Staff John Kelly claim Rob Porter is a "man of integrity and honor". Sad.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 4693
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 1:08:14 AM
This is actually a serious question here. We get the reports about president the donald and others who are around him and the accusations (I'm no sure if there have been any convictions) of sexual harassment. But some media outlets have mentioned the holier than thou attitude displayed by the democrats and liberals in general.....

"I find shocking how christian women condone a guy who has a history of defending men accused of hurting women."

Again though the question arises. How many of the geezers involved have been prosecuted? Now not for a minute am i stating they are innocent. But unless tried in court neither are they guilty. Because those who are outraged at the goings on were pretty unoutraged at harvey weinstein...............

"Harvey Weinstein’s sexual abuse reveals glaring liberal Hollywood hypocrisy

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/weinstein-scandal-exposes-hollywood-hypocrisy

"Alleged pedophile Roy Moore, Roger Ailes, Bill Oreilly, and last but not least, Rob Porter, just to name a few. This list does not include the 19 women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct."

Again just on a point of law these are allegations are they not? Now the fact they are resigning makes me think there is some truth in the allegations. But they have not been found guilty in a court of law have they? But IF by resigning they are somehow guilty then michael jackson was guilty of child abuse when he paid sums of money out then was he not?

And obviously just a wee bit looking on google and you find articles like this below............

"Democrats have a sexual harassment problem
The party’s leaders can't keep protecting sexual harassers and claim they’re the party of the resistance."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/11/28/16704580/democrats-sexual-harassment-conyers-franken-moore

"Btw, did you saw the pictures of Rob Porter's battered wife? Your president and Chief of Staff John Kelly claim Rob Porter is a "man of integrity and honor". Sad."

I don't really know who porter or kelly are but i shall have a gander. But speaking of 'integrity'.............

Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

Feminists saved the 42nd president of the United States in the 1990s. They were on the wrong side of history; is it finally time to make things right?

The notorious 1998 New York Times op-ed by Gloria Steinem must surely stand as one of the most regretted public actions of her life.

If all the various allegations were true, wrote Steinem, Bill Clinton was “a candidate for sex addiction therapy.”

To her mind, the most “credible” accusations were those of Willey, who she noted was “old enough to be Monica Lewinsky’s mother.”

And then she wrote the fatal sentences that invalidated the new understanding of workplace sexual harassment as a moral and legal wrong:

“Even if the allegations are true, the President is not guilty of sexual harassment. He is accused of having made a gross, dumb, and reckless pass at a supporter during a low point in her life. She pushed him away, she said, and it never happened again.

The widespread liberal response to the sex-crime accusations against Bill Clinton found their natural consequence 20 years later in the behavior of Harvey Weinstein:

Stay loudly and publicly and extravagantly on the side of signal leftist causes and you can do what you want in the privacy of your offices and hotel rooms.

But the mood of the country has changed. We are in a time when old monuments are coming down and men are losing their careers over things they did to women a long time ago"

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2017/11/reckoning-with-bill-clintons-sex-crimes/545729/

Surely those in glass houses should watch when they are throwing stones aye?
 whosmeow
Msg: 4694
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:17:29 AM
"Surely those in glass houses should watch when they are throwing stones aye?"

I would certainly wish to believe so, but then I would get called one of those Christians some are talking about. I don't expect to see the worst in others, and except them to see the best in me. I don't judge others and wish for them to stand by my side. If we all want to see positive changes, we first have to change ourselves.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4695
Posted: 2/12/2018 8:50:39 AM
Well...I would think with the country being in such debt and a new 1.5 Trillion infrastructure plan in the making.
One should forget about the million or so, for a parade of the armed forces on a whim of Trump.
Republicans can't say they care about debt and then keep blowing it up on unnecessary things.
Of course....It will be a repeat of the next President coming in....trying to dig out.
As in Obama taking over after the Bush debt.

From what I have heard from Military personnel of all Forces...they consider if a "pain in the ass" to participate/coordinate a parade.
And for what purpose?
A little different when cadets come out to salute/parade for Remembrance Day....etc.

As for the Democrat molesters are worse than the Republicans.....like really?
Yes... Bill was a creep does that now make it excusable for it to now be acceptable? Weird thinking...
Men just need to respect women and they shouldn't have to worry about getting outed.
It's gone on too long. Unfortunately, I believe it will still happen with people in "power".

There's plenty of men that aren't worried about their careers being ruined because they grew up with decent morals.

P.S. Meanwhile it was sure great to hear the Great Obama(for GTO) speak today.
Such a smart, funny, eloquent, kind man.....
He made it through a speech without bashing people and bragging up himself...imagine that!!
 vlad dracul
Msg: 4696
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:18:26 AM
"As for the Democrat molesters are worse than the Republicans.....like really?
Yes... Bill was a creep does that now make it excusable for it to now be acceptable? Weird thinking...
Men just need to respect women and they shouldn't have to worry about getting outed.
It's gone on too long. Unfortunately, I believe it will still happen with people in "power".

There's plenty of men that aren't worried about their careers being ruined because they grew up with decent morals."

To be honest i can't see where it says that democrats are worse than republicans. And i can't see where anyone has said it makes it acceptable because clinton is a creep.

It's no weird thinking at all. At least the alleged offences are out in the open. My point was why was sexual harassment not taken serious until now?

Lots of folk must have known about the allegations against clinton and said nothing. The same way they said nothing about weinstein and woody allen.

As far as i am aware no one has been put on trial and jailed yet. So they are merely allegations.

And as far as i am concerned there is no weird thinking about it at all. IF president the donald had not won the presidency would the same folk who remained silent about clinton have still have remained silent if it was president hillary?

We had an mp murdered in englandshire. Jo cox her name is or was. The nations that make up the uk were shocked by her murder. Now allegations have been made against her husband for sexual assault.

But as he has not been charged or put on trial he is innocent in the eyes of the law. As are those being accused now. Innocent until proven guilty.

And as for trying to sweep away clintons sleaze because there is a new sleaze in town? Weird thinking.

Ps as for obama. I'm afraid our liberal types over here do not share your dewy eyed view of the man.

"Pity the sad legacy of Barack Obama
Cornel West

Our hope and change candidate fell short time and time again. Obama cheerleaders who refused to make him accountable bear some responsibility

Barack Obama’s original sin: America’s post-racial illusion"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/09/barack-obama-legacy-presidency
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4697
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:01:35 AM
Also from the Guardian but a different point of view.....I.M.O. "all" the people will never be happy or satisfied....no matter who is in office.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/05/barack-obama-second-term-achievements-sandy-hook

My point was why was sexual harassment not taken serious until now?

I took the accusations of Bill serious...I couldn't believe Hillary stuck by her man. He was impeached...you know.

As for others..my guess is people were ashamed that no one would believe them...plus many wanted a job/career and these were very influential/powerful people..
It's not just women. We believed the young men that Keven Spacey molested.
Heck...he admitted it. Made no apologies....other than to admit to being "gay".

We had a prolific hockey coach up here in Canada that got accused and charged....many years later.
On the heresay of many young men.
Strength in numbers helps and many are braver....it takes the first one to come forward.
I don't know....what's your thought. I don't have all the answers.

What have I missed? I am not a "debater"....you need GTO or one of the others.
I do know.....when there are multiple accusations against one individual of the same kind of offense.
It is likely a true assumption...regardless of party.

It is awful if an innocent man is accused and is innocent.
So far here....Scott Baio is fighting his accuser.
I tend to believe he is innocent....but that's my opinion.
 whosmeow
Msg: 4698
Posted: 2/12/2018 12:07:57 PM
Sexual harassment became ok when Clinton "did not have sex with that woman", and lied to the entire nation to only be forgiven. That's the sad thing about it all. When a president does it its ok cause its the president.

As far as Obama I haven't been a fan since losing my great health care plan back in 09' when he promised American's would not, and our rates would not increase. He is another president to lie to the entire nation. They dropped me like a hot potato, and costs became so high I could NOT afford insurance. I paid for health care out of pocket, without the care I needed. This past year when my income was actually low enough to qualify for state insurance at a reduced rate do I actually have insurance again. Now I have major health issues.

...and here's the kicker. It doesn't matter what good Trump does (there is actually quite a bit), because most American's cant stand the man (me included). Illegals who vote illegally are also tampering with American politics are they not? The pots calling the kettles black in this nation really irk me though. I agree its not a democratic or republican problem, but an American one. That's what some seem to forget.

As far as a parade I think its a waste of our tax dollars.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4699
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:13:46 PM
Sounds like Medicare is getting cuts under this new infrastructure...he wants the wall and more for military.
Good Luck to all that need more health care in their old age...
I don't know why the Americans can't use a system such as ours.?
It seems pretty good...no one loses care...of course, there are some stipulations.
The poor don't pay any premiums at all in my province.
 whosmeow
Msg: 4700
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:23:51 PM
Apparently my income is still too high, but low enough to get a good discount here in NY. The deductibles are where they get me. In other states I was completely out of luck, so I'm not complaining. The cost of living is very high here, and so are my property taxes. I feel like I'm getting something back for all I pay in.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?