Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blartfast
Msg: 4776
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 192 of 216    (176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216)

Tillerson was fired a day after he "called the poisoning of an ex-Russian spy and his daughter with a military-grade nerve agent in the U.K. “a really egregious act” that appears to have “clearly” come from Russia."

That's not really surprising, after all, Tillerson was never going to be the SecState that Trump wanted no matter how high he flew Trump's banner for him. Tillerson wasn't ever going to shoot himself in the foot for Trump. The Trump association can be lived-down, eventually, but the reputation damage he would have suffered by being the SecState Trump wanted could never have been.

Being fired by Trump will serve him well going down the road.
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4777
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 3/13/2018 5:40:04 PM

Comrade Trump encourages his followers to embrace Russia.

Not sure about that^ but it is nothing wrong with that (Unless he wants the citizens to congratulate Obama and Hillary for the selling of US uranium to the Russians.)...:)

Other than that, I assume that he is so smart that goes by the old saying:

KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE & YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER.!?

That way he will always know what's their sinister plan.!

===========
Oh come on! Right now NK is the problem not Russia....NK can kill you all tomorrow if he wants to.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4778
Posted: 3/13/2018 8:36:39 PM

Obama and Hillary for the selling of US uranium to the Russians....

Stop drinking the orange kool-aid. Your FauxNews talking point has been debunked several times.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
 ja6425
Msg: 4779
Posted: 3/13/2018 8:57:20 PM
Ahhh, that democratic collusion with Russia.......A picture speaks volumes, in 2010 we have billy Clinton and putin sharing laughs together. The corrupt Clinton foundation, much more to come!!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4780
Posted: 3/14/2018 5:47:19 AM
"do you have any proof Trump can't complete simple sentences? Please show me your facts"

>>>Thank you, April, for the opportunity yet again to reveal what everyone knows:

"It’s no secret that President Donald Trump has a distinctive style of speaking. From his sort-of made-up words (bigly), to his odd turns of phrase (fire like a dog?) to his grammar that is only hovering around the sixth grade level, Trump’s rhetoric can be hard to follow. And for one group of people–interpreters, it’s causing quite the headache.
According to some interpreters, it’s easy enough to translate Trump when he’s speaking from a prepared speech, like he did at his Inaugural ceremony. But those instances are few and far between. For the most part, Trump makes off-the-cuff statements, with lots of repetition and odd word choices. His lack of coherence, and manner of jumping around from topic to topic also makes it difficult to translate his speeches into other languages."

https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/politics-blog/donald-trump-interpreters/

"In Asia, where the middle classes pride themselves on their English ability, Trump’s fumbles are widely mocked."
"“It isn’t just his colloquialisms, but the demeaning way in which he talked about women, especially during the campaign, said Chikako Tsuruta, who regularly interprets broadcasts by US networks such as CNN, ABC and CBS."
"And then there is the president’s dependence on certain words: great, big, and beautiful – the latter being particularly taxing for interpreters keen to avoid overusing the catchall Japanese word, yoi. But the biggest problem, she added, was the occasional absence of logic from Trump’s streams of consciousness. “I tell my students that with simultaneous interpretation, the trick is to anticipate the speaker’s intentions and tell a story, to be slightly ahead of the game.
“But when the logic is not clear or a sentence is just left hanging in the air, then we have a problem. We try to grasp the context and get at the core message, but in Trump’s case, it’s so incoherent. You’re interpreting, and then suddenly the sentence stops making sense, and we risk ending up sounding stupid."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/trump-translation-interpreters

>>>its good for a public speaker to have charisma, to speak to the hoi polloi. Its a pity when the crowd doesn't want to be led by someone who sounds more intelligent than they are. its good when a leader says what no one else dares to say about limitations in society that need to be fixed for the society to advance. Its a pity when the things no one else dares to say are insults...and the leader is bully enough to insult others. Its even worse when people who love a leader who insults, suddenly get thin skinned when someone calls them, "deplorable".

as children say on a playground--you can dish it out, but you can't take it, huh?

its telling when supporters think his half-assedness is "getting the job done". It says a lot about what kind of work they accomplish in their own life. For example, Trump takes over health care insurance, and leaves a mess. And the cover for it is, "Well, we want a mess". Putin employs chemical weapons in ally England, and Trump fires anyone who dares to make the charge. That's getting the job done? But according to those who ignore bothersome issues...it sure is.
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4781
Posted: 3/14/2018 7:17:13 PM
Pssst ^^^^

You failed the first test, let's try it a second time.

I didn't ask you to give me proof of the criticism that other people make of the president's way of speaking.

I did ask you for PROOF / FACTS of your claim....I am hoping you know how to "use" the meaning of these 2 words in order to prove your claim, and try again.:)

Your claim:

Trump can't complete simple sentences?

woobytoodsday
Msg: 4782
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:43:41 PM
Once my kids had a little girl in foster care. She had a heart transplant, and had been removed from her mother, because her mother wasn't giving her her meds. SHE denied it, said the nurses weren't there, didn't see, could prove nothing. No good to tell her that if the meds were not in the blood, she had NOT given them.

Blanca, you are a whole lot like that mother.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4783
Posted: 3/15/2018 12:02:40 AM
The Liar in Chief strikes again!

It is a mystery to me how his orange kool-aid drinkers don't realize this incompetent buffoon lies about everything.

Trump: 'I had no idea' if what I told Trudeau about trade was true

Audio obtained by The Washington Post reveals President Donald Trump claiming he disagreed with Canada's Justin Trudeau — without actually knowing the facts.

Trump says he insisted that the U.S. had a trade deficit with Canada, despite Trudeau telling him otherwise, the Post reports.

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that he made up some of what he said in a meeting with Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, The Washington Post reported.

Trump said that, during that meeting, he insisted the U.S. had a trade deficit with Canada without knowing whether that was really the case, according to the Post, which obtained an audio recording of the president's Wednesday fundraising speech.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/15/trump-says-he-made-up-information-when-speaking-with-trudeau.html
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4784
Posted: 3/15/2018 7:23:30 AM
He's such a twit.
He just can't speak honestly about anything.
Such a trustworthy man to deal with....isn't he?
No wonder N.Korea has not extended that invite to meet.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 4785
Posted: 3/15/2018 7:47:57 AM

Msg: 4794
He's such a twit.
He just can't speak honestly about anything.
Such a trustworthy man to deal with....isn't he?
No wonder N.Korea has not extended that invite to meet.

It is disturbing that Trumpeteers refuse to acknowledge they elected an incompetent buffoon. Thank God Americans are waking up from having drunk the orange kool-aid and are showing signs they don't trust him, as shown in Pittsburgh's election this week, by voting against people he endorses.

Why Trump’s admission that he made stuff up to Justin Trudeau is particularly bad

In a fundraising speech Wednesday, President Trump admitted once and for all that he just makes stuff up. The man who has racked up more than 2,000 false and misleading claims as president said he insisted to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that United States runs a trade deficit with Canada — despite having “no idea” whether that was the case. (Surprise! It's not.)

None of this is hugely surprising. Trump utters way too many falsehoods for it to be a coincidence. And we've seen over and over again — particularly most recently in meetings with lawmakers about guns and immigration — that Trump simply doesn't do his homework beforehand. He generally doesn't seem to have even a cursory understanding of what Congress is up to or about the underlying policies.

But the fact that Trump would make up this particular fact is especially remarkable and ominous.

What happens if Trump takes this approach — or the one from the meetings on guns and immigration — to his meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un? Can a guy who can't be bothered to understand the basics before talking to foreign leaders and lawmakers do the kind of homework required for very sensitive and complicated negotiations involving nuclear programs? And what if he doesn't even try? What if he decides to wing it, as he did with Trudeau?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/15/why-trumps-admission-that-he-made-stuff-up-to-justin-trudeau-is-particularly-bad/?utm_term=.e9084124c666
 from site to sight
Msg: 4786
Posted: 3/15/2018 8:37:19 AM
Is it any surprise that Tillerson called Trump a moron? Of course Trump isn't going to do any homework involving negotiations with North Korea, and just wing it, like he always does. Did Trump do any homework when he decided to scrap the TPP and constantly threaten to scrap NAFTA? He has no clue how scrapping any trade agreements will affect the U.S. economy. It's like he just wakes up in the morning, and says "I think I'll scrap a treaty today just for something to do. I'll just tell people that it will create jobs for Americans. They will cheer me on, and all is good." Trump's easy way out of a jam made by his mistakes is to simply declare bankruptcy. It;s a little harder to do with a country.

Trump telling Kim Jong-un to scrap his nuclear weapons plan, while maintaining the American military umbrella over North Korea, and the threat of war, will be as effective as Trump telling Mexico that they are to pay for Trump's wall.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4787
Posted: 3/15/2018 9:05:44 AM
OH...LOOKY!!
Trump has finally followed through with some sanctions against Russia....reluctantly!
Russians are not happy..RELEASE THE TAPES....
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 4788
Posted: 3/15/2018 9:50:57 AM
Trump never would have made a move without getting permission first. The Russian response is predictable, but they had plenty of time to prepare.
 chameleonf
Msg: 4789
Posted: 3/15/2018 9:55:57 AM

Russians are not happy..RELEASE THE TAPES

As c ocky is Putin is being about the Russian chemical weapons being used lately, I can see him "leaking" soon what he knows about Trump and saying "it could have been anyone else". Let's see if Trump's personal lawyer(s) try to get him to sign a NDA with David Dennison and pay him $130,000 in hush money for something that "never occurred" ... *snickers*
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4790
Posted: 3/15/2018 10:06:59 AM
you ask for proof, I give proof, and then you wish you didn't have so much proof. In academics, you can't just "say so" in a term paper, you need to back up your theme with experts who agree, and with proof. Now, Trump can sound like an adult when he's forced to read a teleprompter and stick to script. As soon as he goes off, however...he goes off. Here's 64 more examples:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/11/politics/trump-speech-pennsylvania/index.html

Meanwhile, Trump's Stalinesque purge may go all the way, taking out a chief of staff, a national security advisor, and 3 cabinet secretaries:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/chief-of-staff-john-kelly-on-way-out-at-white-house/ar-BBKf2Ud?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

if these people are worth firing, then by definition, their work up until this point is sub par. So much for the argument Chump is getting anything done! even he's willing to fire people for their lack of getting things done right.
 funchesf
Msg: 4791
Posted: 3/15/2018 10:25:21 AM

Posted By: ROSASBLANCASONLY
Did you know that President Trump financed his own campaign.? 66M

Soooo...Just In case what you're saying is true...Who do you think the money was from?

from the money scammed from the Students that attended Trump University?

He can't complete simple sentences

with or without the Teleprompter?
 from site to sight
Msg: 4792
Posted: 3/15/2018 11:03:50 AM

...if these people are worth firing, then by definition, their work up until this point is sub par. So much for the argument Chump is getting anything done! even he's willing to fire people for their lack of getting things done right.

But, But Trump has been draining the swamp and getting the best people possible to run the country. LOL.
 chameleonf
Msg: 4793
Posted: 3/15/2018 11:09:26 AM
Well now...let's see what happens now that Trump organization documents have now been subpoenaed (rather than simply requested) with respect to their business ventures. This could take a long time to unravel, being that it's a given fact that Trump and his organization likes to attempt to hide things (in an amateur way). Will this now cause him to attempt to fire Sessions - which in turn will cause all kinds of other kerfuffles, including new attempts at deflection to other things in a detrimental way to the country and world at large.
 trulyata
Msg: 4794
Posted: 3/16/2018 8:38:14 PM
I think he is going to fire Mueller. He probably thinks he will get away with it, and unless dems take over in November, he will get away with it.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4795
Posted: 3/17/2018 6:27:16 AM
he can try, and he would if he ever gets the shot to get rid of Sessions and replace him. But its not the only Trumpster fire going full steam.

sad to say, the worst thing Gerald Ford did to America was to pardon Nixon. its made every president since believe they can get away with things if they just dare to push the boundaries of their powers (for example, EO's)
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4796
Posted: 3/20/2018 4:25:18 PM
The president is MAGA with Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman.

https://youtu.be/ykJXkcepiIQ

=========

SEE?
President Trump is the best.!!
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4797
Posted: 3/21/2018 8:01:33 AM
Pssssst...People....Hellooooo.??

Somobody here?there? or wherever??

Nobody on the Left here to comment about the GREAT President DTtrump and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman.
MAGA?

the left needs to learn to make comments on the good the president do...it will make them happy and live longer= (law of life)

DTrump is proving to be the best president ever.!.....right???.

https://youtu.be/ykJXkcepiIQ

***doing the jumping banana imoji here***
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4798
Posted: 3/21/2018 8:32:47 AM
Well...I did watch the meeting of the Prince and Trump.
Truthfully, after watching him babble his normal bullshit...we are GREAT friends...We are going to do WONDROUS. TREMOUNDOUS things and bragged about their money and just about hitting him in the face with the posters....of tanks etc...like grade school.
The prince had this look of...Good God on his face.....I'm sure they know he's wacko.
I still have no idea what it was about....do you?

Did Saudi Arabia actually BUY some tanks and war equipment?? Isn't that what most Presidents have done.?
Or is the U.S. making these weapons to contribute...I have no idea.
Was it just a photo op to brag that he meets with these people because other administrations didn't.
Oh that's right....He brought that up!

He's such a GOOD POSER.
There I said something good......
 funchesf
Msg: 4799
Posted: 3/21/2018 8:41:16 AM

Nobody on the Left here to comment about the GREAT President DTtrump and Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman.
MAGA?

so do you want someone to comment on how President Trump is talking about selling military weapons to Saudia Arabia to fight a war in Yemen ...or do you want someone to comment on how Trump is supporting a war in Yemen without authorization from Congress?

the left needs to learn to make comments on the good the president do...it will make them happy and live longer= (law of life)

we're still waiting on you to make nice comments about President Noriega ...if you can't ...then you have become enlighten and perhaps shouldn't expect others to do what you won't do
 hightata
Msg: 4800
Posted: 3/21/2018 8:44:28 AM
^^^^ fun..... does LGL know you are in a babbling contest with him?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?