Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4801
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 193 of 216    (176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216)

He's such a GOOD POSER...................There I said something good..

Must add that while he continues to do the job properly, we must let Trump be Trump.
Everybody loves him the way he is, in fact, one of the things that people like the most about him is his "Modesty ".. Hahahaha......I love it. He is so original.lol

we're still waiting on you to make nice comments about President Noriega

Funchesf dear, how many times do I have to tell you this?:

Noriega was never president, he was Panamanian Dictator...They can't be compared or replaced. (president, dictator)

Nobody should make nice comments about a DICTATOR.! that's a No no.

PS
I hope you know the meaning of these two words.. dictator vs president.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4802
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 3/21/2018 10:28:12 AM

Hahahaha......I love it. He is so stupid.lol

You used the wrong word...fixed it for you
 laderata
Msg: 4803
Posted: 3/21/2018 10:36:57 AM
"""Everybody loves him the way he is""

Why do you think this when the great majority despise him? But more importantly, because human scum is not going to allow KJ to post, perhaps you can answer for her, in particular just how is Trump good for the country?..note I will likely respond with a new profile :-)
 chameleonf
Msg: 4804
Posted: 3/21/2018 10:52:46 AM
lol...can't help it Laderata, every time I read your posts about creating new profiles, I picture your speaking voice like that of the "Sad Cat" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk If you make a YouTube like it re your dilemma, I'd be sure to watch it. I think it would be hilarious.
 funchesf
Msg: 4805
Posted: 3/21/2018 11:02:10 AM

Posted By; hightata
fun..... does LGL know you are in a babbling contest with him?

jeez Marilyn...you got deleted again and came back as hightata? ..you have clearly surpassed Dr. Who in regenerations

Posted By: ROSASBLANCASONLY
Funchesf dear, how many times do I have to tell you this?:

at least one less time that I have to ask you

Noriega was never president, he was Panamanian Dictator.

Noreiga was commander in chief just like Trump ....calling either a dictator is "perhaps" talking bad about them .....remember you are suppose to say something "good" about Noriega... either stop making excuses and do it ....or don't ask others to do it for Trump

Nobody should make nice comments about a DICTATOR.! that's a No no.

are you referring to Trump congratulating Putin on his re-election?

THE QUESTION

do you consider President Putin a dictator?

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 jakkata
Msg: 4806
Posted: 3/21/2018 11:12:51 AM
^^^^^ I get it....its not so much for me I say this, but for others who have been prevented from posting here. There are ways to get around the system and the blocks they try to use against you.....and when it comes to reporting...which most of this is...that takes effort...more effort than it takes me to create my profiles. So for those who want to post here, I am simply suggesting how they can do so. Make up the cities, make up the states, make up the email..... eazy peazy... the software allows you to get away with it, and I'm pretty sure nobody at Match is going to try to update that software anytime soon.

I'm just letting Frankis Skum and Blondee Dung know that their days posting here are done. If I see them, if they identify themselves as who they are...they are gone.

As for me, I of course could create a more "legitimate" ID and survive without being nuked... But in my case no big deal, throw away profiles and no effort to create them. But most here use their profiles for dating. to. I think the deleters are horrible people.... the real scum of the earth interfering with those who are trying to use this place to actually meet people. And of course I like telling them and laughing at them as they go to the effort of deleting my profiles over and over and over. lets see who lasts longer :-)

By the end of the day, while watching CNN, I will have more profiles available to me than I started the morning with.
 jakkata
Msg: 4807
Posted: 3/21/2018 11:15:53 AM
fun.... would I give up on this place? I will keep returning.

I do feel kind of bad for Match though... I have to be messing up their statistics with all of my fake profiles. If this keeps up, I will be creating 100 profiles a month. Very sad.

:-(
 jakkkata
Msg: 4808
Posted: 3/21/2018 12:54:47 PM
What happened to my brother? Where did he go?

Funny thing is....I need to get over this compulsion to post even if I have nothing I really want to say, only I'm here and Blondie dung is not. Very sad.😶😶😶😶😶
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4809
Posted: 3/21/2018 2:39:56 PM
Rose, thanks for bringing up Saudi Arabia, I wasn't sure how to without making it a tangent. Someone mentioned the good thing about Chump was he hadn't brought us into war yet. But he is continuing the GWOT, and let's the generals operate without looking over their shoulder. He's not interested in monitoring them dropping the MOAB with zero results.

Selling state of the art weaponry to Saudi Arabia, home of Usama bin Ladin, is like selling it to Pakistan or Iraq. You just wonder how long before it grows feet and ends up with a Sunni terrorist group. Americans put to work with this sale, probably won't worry they're contributing to war crimes.

http://www.defenseone.com/business/2016/08/us-tank-deal-exposes-saudi-losses-yemen-war/130623/

meanwhile, back at the ranch...those who worship what Chump may do when he talks to North Korea, should consider how he kissed Putin's ass in the last phone call. The fact it was all leaked, is also its own bad news. someone close enough to know what was said and what Chump was ordered not to say, decided to make Chump and Kelly look foolish. Yet again, the White House lacks a consistant message, and someone feels the only way to reach Trump is thru the media.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/as-trump-fumes-over-leak-about-his-congratulatory-call-to-putin-word-is-theres-going-to-be-a-scalp-over-this/ar-BBKwXyV?ocid=spartandhp

"Nobody should make nice comments about a DICTATOR.! that's a No no."

>>>like when your hero spoke well of Saddam Hussein, Rose?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/05/donald-trump-praises-saddam-hussein-for-killing-terrorists-so-good/

Oh, wait, Rose--there's others! Quadaffi, Mussolini..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-history-praising-dictators-n604801

so, whatcha say, Rose, did Trump do a no-no many times?

(the other issue I wanted to work in, was the latest Chump distraction BS--killing drug dealers. How many of Chump's ideas does he steal from other people? of course, we already have problems getting the drug c0cktail for executions. Considering how many more people of color went to jail for crack while nose candy for white folk on Wall St didn't get the same life sentences, i'm sure Republicans will hand out the death sentences equally and fairly--ha. And how about the doctors that over prescribed opiates, do they get the needle too?)
 jakkkkata
Msg: 4810
Posted: 3/21/2018 2:44:56 PM
Chameleon, I looked at that cat videos...bery funny. I'm going to see if I can do one of those Hitler in the bunker parodies on you tube. ..Hitler very angry he was shut out of pof forums...calls for reinforcements to take on blondee and Frank. Thanks for the idea :-)
 jakkkkata
Msg: 4811
Posted: 3/21/2018 2:55:38 PM
How to make a Hitler parody..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JbJRu1xv_U
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4812
Posted: 3/21/2018 9:56:21 PM

Noreiga was commander in chief just like Trump

I wonder why do you insist on comparing President Trump to dictator Noriega.
Did you know that dictators tend to form a "de facto" government? it means the division of powers does not exist and the opposition is prevented from reaching the government by institutional means, elections are suspended and political parties are banned etc.
This does not happen in the United States under the current government. The actual Government is respecting the separation of powers...So please Stop making that innuendo.

do you consider President Putin a dictator?

https://youtu.be/HeS3Eq4e8Qs
https://youtu.be/3pZBy7ifzF8

>>>like when your hero spoke well of Saddam Hussein, Rose?

He didn't talk nice thinks about him he only stated what SH did to terrorists

This is what the president said about S Hussein......."He was a bad guy, really bad guy, but you know what he did well He killed terrorists. He did that so good." "didn't read them the rights, they didn't talk. They were terrorists, over."

how about the doctors that over prescribed opiates, do they get the needle too?

You know the president is fair (law) equality for all..Doctors will have to stop...To many children in hospitals because of this opioid addiction.

But, don't worry, the president Trump is going to fix all that mess that the Liberal /DEM Party left.

we already have problems getting the drug c0cktail for executions.

Don't worry, the president Trump is going to fix all that mess that the Liberal/DEM Party left... too.:)

Considering how many more people of color went to jail for crack while nose candy for white folk on Wall St didn't get the same life sentences, i'm sure Republicans will hand out the death sentences equally and fair.

Yeah, Don't worry, the president Trump is going to fix all that mess that the Liberal / DEM Party left. too.:)

How many decades the Left Wing was in power??.Why is the left criticizing Trump now?...What did they (Liberals) do to solve all these problems when in power?

Hmmm.., to many questions with no answers. ...Oh well.
Don't worry, the president Trump is going to fix all that mess that the Liberal/DEM party left, .:)
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?