Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 4853
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 195 of 216    (176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216)

This is what the president said about S Hussein......."He was a bad guy, really bad guy, but you know what he did well He killed terrorists. He did that so good." "didn't read them the rights, they didn't talk. They were terrorists, over."

Yes, he thinks that reading people their rights, or giving them trials is unnecessary, just execute them, the same with drug dealers.
He likes dictators, and clearly hopes to become one.

It reminds me of this:

Yusef Salaam was 15 years old when Donald Trump demanded his execution for a crime he did not commit.

Nearly three decades before the rambunctious billionaire began his run for president – before he called for a ban on Muslims entering the United States, for the expulsion of all undocumented migrants, before he branded Mexicans as “rapists” and was accused of mocking the disabled – Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five teenagers were wrongly convicted.

The miscarriage of justice is widely remembered as a definitive moment in New York’s fractured race relations. But Trump’s intervention – he signed full-page newspaper advertisements implicitly calling for the boys to die – has been gradually overlooked as the businessman’s chances of winning the Republican nomination have rapidly increased. Now those involved in the case of the so-called Central Park Five and its aftermath say Trump’s rhetoric served as an unlikely precursor to a unique brand of divisive populism that has powered his rise to political prominence in 2016.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

Even after they were proved to have been wrongly convicted, he still wanted them killed.
-That because he's also a "racist", as well as being a degenerate.
HTH
I think he chooses east European wives because they don't have the same expectations of "rights", they're just glad to be in the country.
They probably have to first sign NDA's, and "prenup's", and "exclusivity waivers".
-"Immigrants:- Doing the jobs that Americans won't do".
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4854
ah, the forum's ka-flooey again
Posted: 3/22/2018 9:01:55 AM
unbelievable!

"Jared Kushner reportedly discussed classified information obtained from the President's Daily Brief with Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, who bragged that he had Kushner "in his pocket," according to a report by The Intercept.
President Donald Trump's son-in-law and adviser reportedly had a penchant for reading Trump's daily brief, a highly sensitive intelligence update that is only meant to be seen by the president and his top advisers, before being stripped of his top security clearance and access to the daily brief in February. Before losing his security access, Kushner was particularly interested about information on the Middle East, the Intercept reported, citing several former White House and U.S. government officials.
When Salman became the new heir to the throne in June last year, the daily brief reportedly began to focus on shifting political allegiances in Saudi Arabia, and named several Saudi royals who were opposed to the crown prince's position.
Kushner then made a surprise trip to Riyadh in October, reportedly staying up until 4 a.m. with Salman to discuss strategy.
Several sources told the Intercept that following the meeting, Salman told close confidants that Kushner had spilled the names of the Saudi royals "disloyal" to the prince, although Kushner's camp strongly denies the claim.
Salman reportedly told the United Arab Emirates' Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed about the meeting with Kushner, bragging that he had Kushner "in his pocket,"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-reportedly-bragged-about-having-jared-kushner-in-his-pocket/ar-BBKxJNV?ocid=spartanntp

Maybe "Bandar Bush" will now become "Bandar Trump". This family just is so desperate to be liked, it can't keep secrets. What will they reveal to North Korea, hoping to be liked?
 chameleonf
Msg: 4855
ah, the forum's ka-flooey again
Posted: 3/22/2018 9:43:24 AM

This family just is so desperate to be liked, it can't keep secrets. What will they reveal to North Korea, hoping to be liked?

My first dyslexic-esque skim of the above read "liked" as "killed" ... they may not be hoping for the latter but their bumbling stupidity may yet find any one of them on the wrong end of a nerve agent attack.
 funchesf
Msg: 4856
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 3/22/2018 9:46:54 AM

Posted By: jakkkkata
I'm going to see if I can do one of those Hitler in the bunker parodies on you tube. ..Hitler very angry he was shut out of pof forums...

someone that claim to be a Jew turning Holocaust events into a comedy? ...will wonders ever cease .....are you going to name the parody "Hogan's Heroes"?

Posted By: ROSASBLANCASONLY
I wonder why do you insist on comparing President Trump to dictator Noriega.

because those such as Noreiga are what those that don't support Trump liken him to....the fact that you can not bring yourself to say anything good about Noriega is why your true intentions is to hurt and spread Evil .....

Did you know that dictators tend to form a "de facto" government?

yep...that sounds like what Trump is doing ....since every week Trump's actions cause someone in his administration to be fired, resign or shamed he creates an atmosphere of fear ...or perhaps he's just keeping his campaign promise and draining the swamp
 platata
Msg: 4857
Posted: 3/22/2018 9:58:27 AM

someone that claim to be a Jew turning Holocaust events into a comedy? ...will wonders ever cease .....are you going to name the parody "Hogan's Heroes"?

Reggae Mahn, perhaps you can explain what is wrong with a parody of Hitler....you are losing me. Not much on the arts are you... ever hear of a production called "Springtime for Hitler and Germany"? starring the Jewish Mel Brooks? You need to get out more Mahn.... there is more to life than your music. Very sad.

By the way...isn't it about time you put some clothes on? I mean, do women really want to see a guy with a photo right out of the shower?
 funchesf
Msg: 4858
Posted: 3/22/2018 11:43:15 AM

Posted By: platata
Reggae Mahn,

oh oh..name calling? ..seriously?...it appears that I've made someone so irate that they drank the orange kool-aid and morphed into Trump ...and then have the gall to bash Trump for name calling ...can we say "Hypocrite?".... but anyway

perhaps you can explain what is wrong with a parody of Hitler

because making a parody of Hitler is the same as you making fun of Hitler's victims .....go ask holocaust survivors if they would approve of their ordeal being turned into a comedy ...you're very insensitive when it comes to the Jews

ever hear of a production called "Springtime for Hitler and Germany"? starring the Jewish Mel Brooks?

"Spring Time for Hitler " was created to outrage the audience so that the production would fail due to over investment ....if someone other than Mel Brooks such as yourself had produce the movie it would have been viewed as antisemitic ...the fact Mel brook is Jewish is why the movie is viewed as self-hatred

there were also a television series called "Heil Hitler I'm Home" ...it was .about Hitler and Eva Braun living next door to a Jewish Family ...that program was also deem as being insensitive to Jews and was taken off television after one episode ..it makes you wonder how did it even make it on television ..it because of people that think like you that want to make fun of the ordeal of Jews

You need to get out more Mahn

I would but it's to many people like you out there walking around without a keeper ...it's sorta kinda scary

By the way...isn't it about time you put some clothes on? I mean, do women really want to see a guy with a photo right out of the shower?

when Fabio and Jesus went wet and shirtless Fabio got magazine and romance novel book deals and millions of women fell in Love with Jesus for over two thousand years and never even met him in person ...so yes women seem to like shirtless Men out of the shower ...so what say you Marilyn? ... are you a prude
 platata
Msg: 4859
Posted: 3/22/2018 12:39:45 PM
^^^ yes... well I have a feeling nobody is going to mistake you for Fabio, so they might have a different opinion.
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4860
Posted: 3/22/2018 2:06:15 PM

the fact that you can not bring yourself to say anything good about Noriega is why your true intentions is to hurt and spread Evil

Huh.????? what???
Are you accusing me of hurting and spreading evil just because I'm not talking about a dead man who has NOTHING to do with the open thread?

Do you need a glass of water or something so your brain can think better?....We are talking about USA..remember??..about the president Trump accomplishments MAGA. (subject of the OT).....Hellooooo..Funchesf...are you still there????

Read the subject then come back, but without insults.!!..(I'll have a rock in my hand just in case):)

kotata
Msg: 4861
Posted: 3/22/2018 3:09:25 PM

Huh.????? what???
Are you accusing me of hurting and spreading evil just because I'm not talking about a dead man who has NOTHING to do with the open thread?

Yes, this is our very own fun loving, babbling funchesf. You need to understand the guy...he has been here offending and mocking people for a very long time, but he is pretty harmless. He gets off on shower photos and offensive humor......but if you roll with his punches...he can be amusing. Think of him like the angry, caustic child in the household who says absurd things just for attention, and you will likely better understand where he is coming from :-)
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4862
Posted: 3/22/2018 3:39:12 PM
Rose, you missed a question:

"Nobody should make nice comments about a DICTATOR.! that's a No no."

>>>like when your hero spoke well of Saddam Hussein?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/05/donald-trump-praises-saddam-hussein-for-killing-terrorists-so-good/

Oh, wait, there's others! Quadaffi, Mussolini..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-history-praising-dictators-n604801

so, did Trump do a no-no many times?

Meanwhile, Chump has agreed to sponsor more war in a kingdom:

"The State Department says the administration told Congress on Thursday that it plans to approve the sale. Lawmakers will have 30 days to act if they want to try to stop it. The package includes up to about 6,700 U.S.-built anti-tank missiles. Raytheon Co. makes the missiles. Other items include support, maintenance and spare parts for American tanks, helicopters and other equipment already in Saudi Arabia's arsenal. Prince Mohammed met Tuesday with President Donald Trump as he started his three-week U.S. tour. The U.S. has raised concerns previously about heavy civilian casualties and indiscriminate bombing by the Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/trump-administration-approves-dollar1-billion-arms-sale-to-saudi-arabia-including-more-than-6500-missiles/ar-BBKzSWE?ocid=spartandhp

Golly, WWJD?
 HawkingJr
Msg: 4863
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2018 6:00:22 AM
I really do wish Dee and KJ were still around to tell us their thoughts on Trump selecting the country’s most aggressive war hawk as his new national security advisor – you know, the guy who believes we should be pre-emptively attacking North Korea and Iran. I mean, I know what they’re going to say (including KJ during her 5 minutes she has with her next profile): Trump’s just playing mind games with Bolton. It’s all just part of the plan. Hah hah hah hah hah! What a JOKER. Well, to be fair, it’s not the National Security Advisor can actually declare war or send out troops or drop bombs or anything. But he sure can stir up some bad feelings.

And what about that “fake news” claim that McMasters wasn’t going to be fired last week? Just how stupid does Trump think the American people are? (Don’t answer that.) Almost every prediction the MSM made about personnel in his administration based on “unnamed sources” within the White House has come true – Priebus even went so far as to say in his book that everything we’ve all heard about the White House chaos is true. It’s always “fake” until it’s proven true. Seems like Trump chose not to fire McMasters last week just because that’s when the MSM said it was going to happen, then saved it until the day of the McDougal interview and the stock market tumble to distract the country from those issues (even Bolton was like “Uh, I had no idea this was coming today”).

As for the “good things” Trump has accomplished: thanks for 4 of the 10 biggest stock market crashes of all time, bud. The economy was growing like it was in 2017 under Obama in 2016 – there is no way Trump can take credit for that. But Trump absolutely can take credit for those 4 stock market selloffs, because they occurred right after he said or did something that economists told him was stupid to do. And if he keeps up with his trade war, the Dow’s going to be below 20,000 before the midterms. Thanks, Trump. No, really – thanks – I was starting to get a little worried the Democrats might not retake the Senate, but, hell, even before you started the economy crashing, the Democratic candidate in Tennessee (of all places with its nearly 90% white non-Hispanic population) was leading some of the polls there. Hell, maybe even Ted Cruz is not safe this year. You just keep doing what you’re doing, Trump – I’ll gladly sacrifice my 401k to save the Supreme Court (you just can’t trust Kennedy to stick around or Ginsburg to keep living).
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4864
Posted: 3/23/2018 6:32:28 AM
For all of Chump's bullshit about draining swamps, hating the Establishment, and thinking Bushes were wrong to go into Iraq...he just hired John Bolton, one of the biggest neo-cons, to be NSA. John Bolton saw George Bush's lack of intellect and got America into Iraq on trumped up WMD claims, and Bolton will see the exact same level of stupidity and gullibility in Chump. KJ wondered out loud which presidential candidate would send her kid to war, and she's about to find out. He does have a strong opinion of Russia, but he's going to break the heart of every Trumpanzee who thought they were voting for isolationism. Of course, Chump's willingness to rebuild our nuclear stockpile, have a military parade, and sell weaponry to Saudi Arabia, is now in hindsight our clue that Chump is looking to get his war on.

Trumpanzees, Chump has turned into your Fredo, he's going to break your heart. Don't say intelligent libs didn't warn you a long time ago this was coming.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/five-things-trumps-new-security-chief-believes/ar-BBKANZ6?ocid=spartandhp

Hawk, good point about the stock market. Who was it here who kept asking about how 401Ks were doing? sure seems quiet as a mouse now.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4865
Posted: 3/23/2018 7:45:46 AM

For all of Chump's bullshit about draining swamps, hating the Establishment, and thinking Bushes were wrong to go into Iraq...he just hired John Bolton, one of the biggest neo-cons, to be NSA.

I have come to the conclusion...Trumps idea of the "swamp" is anybody who has decorum, common sense, is stable minded and doesn't create drama. He wants to surround himself with people that are like him...lol.
His hiring of Bolton and his recent new lawyer...a conspiracist theorist.
Both nutbars and loud mouths, good at spinning truth and drama laden...that's what his followers love.

Yes...what about the stock market?
What about getting the medical sorted out?
What about the people in limbo of DACA?
What about getting out of the war?
What about quit adding to the deficit?
What about working to not shut down the government because you wake up and change your mind everyday?
etc....

I wonder now that he put tariffs on goods made in China....If that includes all his sons/daughters stuff made over there?
Hypocrisy at it's best.
Gotta love it.
 funchesf
Msg: 4866
Posted: 3/23/2018 8:12:59 AM

Huh.????? what???

Que?????

yep, the same feelings you have for Noriega liken to the same feelings some have for Trump ...but yet you asked them to say something nice about Trump ...the fact that you refused to do the same for Noriega is why your intentions is to harm

Do you need a glass of water or something so your brain can think better?

Rule No. 1 ... Don't drink the water south of "Trump's Wall" unless it's bottled, because "Montezuma's Revenge" is one Bad Mother (shut your mouth) ...but I was only talking about Shaft

We are talking about USA..remember??..about the president Trump accomplishments MAGA. (subject of the OT)

so I guess you don't want to talk about those Trump University type scams "Trump accomplished" in Panama?

(I'll have a rock in my hand just in case):)

see how angry you are ... and you're using Trump to spread that anger to others ....thee who is without sin...cast the first stone .... now drop the rock Temptress
 blallata
Msg: 4867
Posted: 3/23/2018 10:19:20 AM
With all of the radicals Trump is amassing....conspiracy theorists, war mongers...John Bolton, etc, and hurting the economy through bad trade deals, etc., you really have to start wondering if Trump truly is Mentally Ill and is hell bent on damaging the country as much as possible in retribution for what he perceives as conspiracies against him.

Is he now planning on attacking Iran or North Korea and taking us into a nuclear war?

Are we even going to make it to 2020?

KJ...come on back and tell us how this is good please. I get the Blonde wigged bottom dweller will delete...but you can get a post or two out before she does, or can do it like I do...throw away profiles that are effortless to create...if you want.
 blallata
Msg: 4868
Posted: 3/23/2018 10:30:14 AM
And you have to wonder what the sycophantic Republicans think about all of this. Is it finally getting through to the leadership that Trump is a crazy man and they will join the Dems and move against him, or are we going to have to wait for the Dems to take over early next year (hopefully) to do something about this sociopath?

Meanwhile the Trump supporters on Facebook are still all in for him.... they are not brainwashed like us Anti-Trumpers are. We are just Sheep. They know better.
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4869
Posted: 3/23/2018 11:01:37 AM

Rule No. 1 ... Don't drink the water south of "Trump's Wall" unless it's bottled, because "Montezuma's Revenge" is one Bad Mother (shut your mouth) ...but I was only talking about Shaft

Ahhhhh Funchesf insults again..typical left behavior...got it.!
I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you've been infected with a killer virus:.. Hatred
Your ability to analyze and discuss political situations is below zero right now.

Come back when you fix that..Go to a Mechanic, Shoemaker, Church Carpenter, hospital.. ..call me when you are there..:)

Good luck.

======

=================================================

Lol.@ mr plata ata patata kata mattata mats or pata.....really.....somepeoplehavenothingelsetodo.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 4870
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2018 11:20:56 AM
Well, after telling me what they think about Bolton during their next resurrection, KJ and Dee can also tell me what they think about Trump teasing them with an omnibus bill veto, then signing it anyway for “national security” reasons. For like 5 minutes there, I was like, whatever, just inconsistent grandstanding Trump being inconsistent grandstanding Trump, then I went to Breitbart and Newsmax to check out the comments... and I discovered that Trump might have finally done what Russian collusion and Stormy Daniels never could: just absolute universal Trump worshipper hatred of him. He may have finally stirred up the wrong hornets’ nest. I’ve never seen so many “I’m never voting for this traitor again!” posts in my life. I mean, this stunt seriously backfired as the ultimate betrayal by his most loyal followers. NOW they think Cadet Bone Spurs is a spineless p*ssy with no convictions. NOW.

But the batsh*t crazy thing about all this is: had Trump just signed the bill without that stupid never-gonna-happen-anyway veto threat, the whole thing probably would have been shrugged off by most of his supporters. Because he’d already said he was going to sign it before it passed and only a handful of talking heads like Rush were even batting an eye at the situation. Hell, it’s pretty much the same thing he already signed several weeks ago to end the shutdown. It’s his idiotic teasing of something he knew he wasn’t going to do that got him in trouble. Because all of the sudden, for about half a morning, he gave his most devoted followers that he might actually be the man he claimed he was, a strong-armed dictator-type willing to go against the establishment and tear the government to pieces in order to get the “right thing” done no matter what the cost. Sending the government into shutdown over the wall (DACA was just Trump messing with us) – that would have made him a folk hero to all these white nationalists for generations to come.

But in the end, he’s just another spineless George W. Bush. Or even worse, George H. W. Bush. Or maybe even worse than that: a wimpy Jeb Bush. Hell, maybe even a loud, obnoxious Obama. What do you gals think about that, huh?

Trump just keeps digging his midterm grave. I even saw a bunch of posts that said “Pence 2019-2021,” which could mean one of 2 things: they’d rather have Pence for the last 2 years of his presidency (which should have been true from 2017 onward anyway), or they see President Pence as inevitable once the Democrats finish swamping the midterms. It’ll be interesting to see what Trump’s approval rating is after this debacle – apparently Daniels, McDougal, market-killing tariffs, sh*thole countries and constant chaos aren’t enough to bring them down (heck, he’s somehow up to 40-ish in nearly all polls now), but this betrayal feels very different.
 Tomata
Msg: 4871
Posted: 3/23/2018 11:52:17 AM
Hawk, I give you credit for having the stomach to look at Breitbart, but I disagree with you.... Trump supporters don't have very long attention spans and they have an incredible ability to tune out that which causes them cognitive dissonance....so most of his supporters will keep right on supporting him.

Rose...I feel the stress of the horror in chief. Posting about him for whatever reason helps me get some of that stress out of the system. I don't think it is possible for me to convey how much I despise the man...partly because my entire life has been about righting wrongs and seeking Justice..... the man is an abomination and the most unjust creature ever to lead our nation, and I don't understand why other intelligent people like KJ don't see what I see. I get most of you supporters... best I can tell...you are not the most critically thinking people out there. Sorry... but true.
 chameleonf
Msg: 4872
Posted: 3/23/2018 12:37:30 PM

... and I don't understand why other intelligent people like KJ don't see what I see

I would suggest that because an individual seems intelligent in some areas, does not mean they are intelligent when it comes to all things. Trying to figure out why the disconnect would take more research about an individual than you are able to glean from them online or from a meeting over coffee...and even then you'd probably come away scratching your head. In fact, it would probably puzzle a psychiatrist. Either that, or she's being deliberately obtuse just to play with you and others. After all, she does have a great sense of humour.
 ROSASBLANCASONLY
Msg: 4873
Posted: 3/23/2018 12:48:25 PM

Rose...I feel the stress of the horror in chief. Posting about him for whatever reason helps me get some of that stress out of the system. I don't think it is possible for me to convey how much I despise the man...partly because my entire life has been about righting wrongs and seeking Justice..... the man is an abomination and the most unjust creature ever to lead our nation, and I don't understand why other intelligent people like KJ don't see what I see. I get most of you supporters... best I can tell...you are not the most critically thinking people out there. Sorry... but true.

I am sorry mr tamata, but I think you failed to interpret my brief ("lol") comment correctly..:)
you didn't have to write all this horror and abomination" that is happening just in your head, that wasn't my intention..my guess is that you are having the same kind of disease that the other poster has....you know..."The Killer Virus Disease"..............You Need to get that check.:)

Tomata
Msg: 4874
Posted: 3/23/2018 1:15:14 PM
I thought that KJ might be playing the board Cham..the board was hard on her after all...but she I'm pretty sure based on our private messaging in addition to our lunch "date"...that she legitimately believes in Trump.... and yes she is intelligent. She does have that sense of humor, but that is not in play in her support...for what its worth. she is legitimate, as are many in Florida.

Rosa "the killer virus disease"? really? you Trump supporters need to work on your senses of humor.... that is one area where babbling Funchesf has you beat...by a mile.
 funchesf
Msg: 4875
Posted: 3/23/2018 1:15:25 PM

Ahhhhh Funchesf insults again..typical left behavior...got it.!

it's clear that you know next to nothing about USA America ....because Montezuma's Revenge is common knowledge here, it's even in some American Movies and even the Travel brochures will express "that to ensure your vacation enjoyment" south of Trump's Wall "Do Not Drink The Water" ....this also include the "ice" ...unless of course you've built up a "bacterial immunity" like the residents ...

I'm very sorry to tell you this, but you've been infected with a killer virus:..

speaking of being infected with a killer virus ...it's also recommended to be particular of the food you eat south of Trump's Wall

Your ability to analyze and discuss political situations is below zero right now.

ahh praise from Caesar .....but anyway ..when Trump stated “They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.” ...whom do you think he was referring to other than those on the other side of Trump's Wall...that would include you and your relatives .....but yet here you are praising the guy in your attempt to spread hate and hurt to this forum

Come back when you fix that..Go to a Mechanic, Shoemaker, Church Carpenter, hospital.. ..call me when you are there..:)

ok sure no problem I'll call you.... is your phone number still (666) 666-666 ?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?