Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 razors_edge55
Msg: 26
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 2 of 214    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
well I'm sure he does not need ACA (obama care) but if he could just ,,some how pull his head out his azz and fix his arm (from patting himself on the back) he may do something ????????????????????????????????????????????
Nah ,,I doubt it
that's all I got TOO
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 27
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:18:00 PM

it's just that i'm always out and about or on a hot date on Saturday night

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

just as many of you should be

Perhaps "many" are in relationships, and not discussing it, as to not make the eternally dating feel bad ?
 2ufo2
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:20:29 PM
Tom...

Is it really hard to identify leftist trash?

Well, yeah. Especially when you (1) don't define it and (2) use the term forl anyone who has an opposing viewpoint.

The leftist trash I define as the anti-religious, anti-free speech, anti-israel types...the types of people who are now protesting and causing violence on college campuses in an attempt to quash free speech from people they do not agree with

Hum. I see the conservatives being anti-religious (because they have no tolerance for any religion but their own) and anti-free speech (because they usually own all the news outlets and squash stories, they run the 'bread and gladiator' opiate of television). The types of people protesting Yannopolis who enjoys his role as real-life troll and agent provocateur? I'm not condoning violence of any type but neither am I going to listen to inflammatory speeches with lots of rhetoric and little substance. That's just my view, but I try not to call the idiotic conservatives 'idiotic conservatives'. Most aren't and I see very few people who are conservative/liberal/Republican/Democrat all the way down the line. I'm liberal and own a gun (and believe that training should be on your driver's license or your passport). I'm Democrat and would prefer to do away with uneven social assistance of any kind but would like a minimum support for all citizens of the US (i.e. take your daily 100% minimum life supplement and if you want steak then pay for it)

I can see Jovan's point on religion (I've been physically threatened because I am not Christian) and tend to agree with it though I'm not quite as far on the spectrum as he is. Religion is pushed on people and never noticed by Christians/Jews/Muslims/etc because they unconsciously assume it is how things are done and how the world is. (Except those seeking enlightenment.)

I also don't see Cotter lying. Selectively choosing their sources - everyone does that.

...supported here by the very trash of which I speak, it rally makes me see these people for what they are.

We can't see people for what they are until we give up on labeling them.
But I really do understand... POF Off-Topic is very polarizing and I consider it my junk food for the mind (kind of like National Enquirer). It's very easy and probably soothing for many people to rant about what they consider the injustices of life here.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:25:14 PM
Hey I'm "eternally dating " (some times ) I don't feel bad ,,,,but yes when you feel it ,,,that "WOW" I think it was in an ACDC song ,,no doubt about it ,can't live without it ,,,,WB candy ,,,I thought you had a fella ???
 browneyesboo
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:28:49 PM

I have not watched Saturday Night Live in many decades, maybe as many as 40 years or more.
not because they are funny or not funny- I really have no idea if they are.

it's just that i'm always out and about or on a hot date on Saturday night - just as many of you should be!

Hells Bells!
How the heck are you?
It's nice to see you looking good!
(No matter who you voted for...hahahahaha!)
 sun___flower
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:33:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Hahaha. Nice, BCC.
 Tomfiend
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/24/2017 1:40:29 PM

I see the conservatives being anti-religious (because they have no tolerance for any religion but their own)

I've never seen that anywhere. They may not want to serve people if they believe they are violating their own religious beliefs... but conservatives never hold it against other religions from my observations or knowledge. In fact, is it not conservative Christians who are strong supporters of Israel and the Jews?

You don't have to listen to Milo's speeches. No requirement you do so... but it is the leftists who in fact are trying to stop him from speaking.

I also don't see Cotter lying. Selectively choosing their sources - everyone does that.

Bullshit. You are smarter than that. Anybody who knows anything about Israel and the Mideast knows that she is a pathological liar...she is German through and through to her defective genetic makeup going back to the nazis. You can not help noticing her lies if you read her garbage posts. And no... Nobody does what she does. She intentionally lies, manipulates and incites. Her only salvation is she is obviously low IQ, and I mean that. I am guessing she would be about 90 on the typical intelligent quotient scale. Sometimes stupid people truly don't realize how stupid their thought processes are....but she is as bad as any hate monger on any hate site you will go to, and if you do not see that, if you accept her for what she is, than I should have a lot less respect for you than I currently do. No intelligent and informed person could not see through that vile antisemite. The only problem is that the leftist trash is also anti-Israel and are typically antisemites, so they are not going to take her on like they would if Cotter were instead attacking Blacks or Muslims.

And if you truly support that terrible person, it just doesn't say a whole lot for you as a person. Sorry, but its true. She is that bad...most decent people would reject her immediately.

I can see Jovan's point on religion (I've been physically threatened because I am not Christian) and tend to agree with it though I'm not quite as far on the spectrum as he is.

Bullshit.... Jovan takes it much further than the typical atheist. Jovan's point of view is to tell people to stop believing in God.... he seeks to control a person's thoughts, and he is so angry at God himself, for whatever reason in his background (maybe because he lost his wife and his career)....that it is impossible for him to see the many good things that come out of religion.

I don't know where you live, but in the United States.... I NEVER see negatives coming from Religion, only positives, other than those religious nuts who try to discriminate based on Religion, but they are far from the majority of religious folk.. Religion does in fact teach morality, and at the least, it provides an opportunity for the community to get together once a week.

Besides, who the heck does what Jovan does? Who constantly complains about people who believe in God because that person doesn't believe themselves? Who looks at an intelligent and happy religious person and considers them severely damaged. There is something seriously, seriously wrong with Jovan. He may well need help...and I don't say that because of what he said about me. He is simply not normal.

Religion is pushed on people and never noticed by Christians/Jews/Muslims/etc because they unconsciously assume it is how things are done and how the world is. (Except those seeking enlightenment.)

Bullshit again. Religion is taught to people when they are young. Whether they choose to accept religion in their lives when they are older is totally up to them. They are free to accept or not accept religion in the United States.

Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/24/2017 2:06:30 PM

WB candy ,,,I thought you had a fella ???

Oui j’ai un homme spécial dans ma vie. Mais pour amener ici peuvent rendre certains se sentent mauvais donc je n’aime pas faire parler de lui, je n’ai pas de.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/24/2017 2:14:03 PM
well he is good at playing loose and easy
"WASHINGTON -- President Donald Trump unloaded on the news media Friday for using anonymous sources -- just hours after members of his own staff insisted on briefing reporters only on condition their names be concealed."
 2ufo2
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/24/2017 3:59:05 PM
Tom...

Perhaps you don't see the pushing of the Christian religion and religious intolerance here in the US (or other religions in other parts of the world) because you are Christian and part of the majority. To you, it is the norm. As an aside, I have a tendency to believe (though I have no proof) that conservatives support Israel because they are more 'westernized' and have a belief in the rule of law rather than sharia.

I've lived under regimes of Christianity, Islam, animist and Buddhist. Only the Buddhists accepted that they couldn't force others to believe in a particular religion and didn't try.

You don't have to listen to Milo's speeches. No requirement you do so... but it is the leftists who in fact are trying to stop him from speaking.

No, I don't listen to him. I wouldn't try to stop him from speaking - like Trump, the truth of who he is rolls out of his mouth with every word. People will get tired of him soon enough. Well, Yannopolos anyway but probably not Trump. I think some people think of his presidency as a continuation of reality TV.

...but she is as bad as any hate monger on any hate site you will go to, and if you do not see that, if you accept her for what she is...

I see that, but I don't see her blatantly lying. If she is lying then it's subtle enough that I don't notice... assuming I don't skip over her when it starts getting redundant (which, I'll admit, I do to pretty much everyone so I could easily miss a lie or two.)

I don't know where you live, but in the United States.... I NEVER see negatives coming from Religion, only positives, other than those religious nuts who try to discriminate based on Religion, but they are far from the majority of religious folk.. Religion does in fact teach morality, and at the least, it provides an opportunity for the community to get together once a week.

Again, I'll point out that you don't see negatives from religion because you are a part of the majority religion in your area. Religion doesn't teach morality - it teaches that religion's brand of morality. If the community only comes together for religious services once a week, then the 'community' is separated, exclusive and usually not accepting or inviting of strangers.

Currently, I live in Texas (aka Tek-sass).

I think I'll drop out of the Forums for a while... pesky taxes takes me forever and this is simply another excuse to procrastinate.

Back to 'What good things has Trump accomplished'.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/24/2017 4:18:55 PM
BCC have you seen this one?

https://youtu.be/_snbagejb8s

CREEPY!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/24/2017 4:42:35 PM
Hmmm... I'd like to know the name of Christopher Walken's plastic surgeon. He suddenly looks great for a man of 73.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/24/2017 5:18:11 PM
Actually Wilkes , I found it too amusing to find it creepy - the way chump's head bobbled around
 gingerosity
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 5:20:51 PM

He fired that russian national security advisor dude for being too russian.
 gtomustang
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/24/2017 5:25:23 PM
Milo Yiannapoulos? Heck, Not-So-BrightBart wants to wipe that tar baby off their hands

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/business/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-from-breitbart-news-after-pedophilia-comments.html?ref=corrections&_r=0

as usual, the liberals show the Republicans how to do the right thing. But it is nice to see Republicans finally act like Democrats, that's one good thing they've accomplished. And Chump's willingness to get rid of a state-of-the-art jet figher China and Russia has already copied, for a jet fighter that came out in 1995, is helping those who build the Super Hornet and expected it to phase out in 2001, to have jobs. Next he might bring Studebaker back.

meanwhile the original Orange Man is saying Chump isn't going to repeal ACA, just tweak it b/c Republicans can't agree on how to run the country as usual.

http://www.thehill.com/policy/healthcare/320814-boehner-obamacare-repeal-and-replace-not-going-to-happen
 daynadaze
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 5:28:24 PM
What is wrong with Jovan saying what he thinks of religion, or religious people? You say whatever you think, and in much more insulting ways.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 6:12:02 PM
Not sure this is an accomplishment but has anyone else noticed Trump's Pre election hair color was a vibrant cheeto orange... And now it looks.... White.

What happened? Is it the pressure of command or is this just another milestone for our leader? Quickest transformation to gray hair for a newly elected POTUS on record?? Another first, and another reason for further adulation.

It seems to happen to all Presidents but this sure seemed fast tracked .
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/24/2017 7:01:07 PM
"good" things Trump has done?

Some of the good things are that he has single handedly put Racism/Xenophobia back on the map...instead of it being underground. Upon election, all of the Miscreants crawled outta their holes and chanted "Heil Trump".

He has polarized pple so much than even Jews and Muslims are joining ranks

He has rekindled a small modicum of the 1960's spirit on US Universities (which I hope will continue to grow), and start the fight against demagoguery & an imperial Presidency

Trump proclaimed upon taking office...that he will restore power back to the citizens!
LET US HOPE that this is exactly what will happen! And this is just the 1st month of office!

POWER to the pple, right on!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2017 7:45:33 PM

CPAC rescinds Milo Yiannopoulos' invitation and breitbart fires Milo. CPAC is Conservative Political Action Conference, Breitbart is alt-right.

Conservatives also don't to offer Milo a platform for him to talk.

BUT NO ONE IS TRYING TO STOP MILO FROM TALKING. Milo can go get a soap box, stand on the corner and talk all he wants, I am sure no one would care. Maybe some homeless people want to hear him speak?

BUT we have no obligation to offer Milo a free room, TV cameras and a national audience. We are all free to NOT invite someone into our homes, offices, school campuses and conferences.
 gcdeb
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 4:16:01 AM
He has finally given me the motivation to use Twitter. It's both fascinating and terrifying to read the tweets especially from the rogue White House "insider" accounts.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 4:55:14 AM
Mostly I see "smoke and mirrors " he hands out EO's like post-it's and I have never heard a prez brag and heap praise on himself ,,telling everyone how great he is and how much he is "getting done" the people not really watching close just eat it up,, I'll be glad when his "show" is canseled ,
message 33, Impressive ;-)
 Kj521
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/25/2017 5:11:41 AM
President Donald J. Trump’s First Month: Achieving Results for the American People

FEBRUARY 20, 2017 AT 11:38 AM ET BY THE WHITE HOUSE
After one month in office, President Donald J. Trump is already achieving results for the American people.

Jump starting Job Creation: President Trump is looking out for American workers that Washington has left behind.

Signed a Presidential Memorandum ordering the United States to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement
Hosted the CEO of Intel to announce Intel’s plan to invest $7 billion in a United States factory that will create 10,000 American jobs
Signed a Presidential Memorandum to clear roadblocks to construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline Signed a Presidential Memorandum declaring that the Dakota Access Pipeline serves the national interest and initiating the process to complete construction
Signed a Presidential Memorandum ordering that all new pipeline construction and repair work use materials and equipment from the United States
Signed legislation, House Joint Resolution 38, to block the burdensome Stream Protection Rule from causing further harm to the coal industry
Signed legislation, House Joint Resolution 41, to eliminate a costly regulation that threatened to put domestic extraction companies and their employees at an unfair disadvantage
Saving Taxpayers Money: President Trump is fighting to save Americans’ hard-earned tax dollars.

Saved Americans $700 million on a new batch of F-35 fighters
Capped the cost of Boeing’s next-generation Air Force One fleet at millions below that which was agreed to by the Obama administration
Restoring Public Safety: President Trump will work to reduce the threats of crime and illegal immigration to public safety.

Signed an Executive Order to enhance the safety and security of the United States by, among other things, constructing a wall on the southern border
Signed an Executive Order to make sure Federal immigration laws are faithfully enforced throughout the country and that Americans’ tax dollars do not go to jurisdictions that obstruct the enforcement of immigration laws
Signed an Executive Order that directs the Attorney General to develop a strategy to more effectively prosecute people who engage in crimes against law enforcement officers
Signed an Executive Order that establishes a task force, led by the new Attorney General, to reduce crime and restore public safety in communities across America
Signed an Executive Order that re-focuses the Federal Government’s energy and resources on dismantling transnational criminal organizations, such as drug cartels
Getting Government Out of the Way: President Trump understands that excessive regulations stifle job-creation and harm our businesses.

Signed an Executive Order instructing Federal agencies “to minimize the burden” of the Affordable Care Act Required that for every new Federal regulation, two existing regulations be eliminated
Directed the Commerce Department to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing and to reduce regulatory burdens on domestic manufacturers
Signed an Executive Order expediting the environmental review and approval processes for domestic infrastructure projects
An America First Foreign Policy: The President’s first priority is the safety and security of the American people.

Department of the Treasury sanctioned 25 entities and individuals involved in Iran’s ballistic missile program
Signed a Presidential Memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to work with other Cabinet members to develop a plan to defeat ISIS
Called or met with more than 30 foreign leaders
Draining the Swamp: President Trump has taken action to ensure that all members of his Administration are working for the American people.

Signed an Executive Order establishing new ethics commitments for all Executive branch appointees, putting in place a five-year lobbying ban and a permanent ban on lobbying for foreign governments, so appointees serve the American people instead of their own interests
Put in place a hiring freeze for Federal civilian employees to stop the growth of a bloated government
Keeping His Promise to Defend the Constitution: President Trump promised a Supreme Court justice in the mold of the late Justice Antonin Scalia.

Nominated Judge Neil M. Gorsuch to the Supreme Court because of his consistent record defending the Constitution
Helping Women Succeed in Business: President Trump knows the country cannot reach its potential unless every American has a chance to prosper.

Launched the United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders
President Trump has spent the last 30 days fulfilling promises and helping the American people. He’s looking forward to the many more successful months and years of action to come.
 gtomustang
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/25/2017 6:43:43 AM
its heart warming to see the Trump White (again) House could "find" things Chump has done. Chump likes to lie often, but he's only in the WH 4 days a week anyway, so there's a chance the truth can slip out in a leak.

seems 72% of America sees foreign trade as opportunity, "71% say promoting favorable trade policies is "very important"

http://www.gallup.com/poll/204044/record-high-foreign-trade-opportunity.aspx?g_source=Economy&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

the Intel investment? yeah, you want to credit Obama with that, b/c it was started in 2009

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100534844

yikes. Dakota pipeline? yeah, Chump's invested in it, and construction will be a one time job

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-dakota-access-pipeline-investment_us_5841d8f9e4b09e21702e8f58

blocking stream protection? yeah, that means the coal industry can dump pollutants into rivers Trumpets fish and drink from. Saving tax payer money? He's pocketing what it costs to defend Trump towers and Mar-A-Lago. Capping prices on the F-35? that was already in the works, along with AF1. crime? yeah, that went down under Obama

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/fact-check-trump-crime-rates

Yikes! Regulation? yeah, bank regulation and worker safety is for the benefit of Trumpets, but watch it all go bye-bye.

http://www.npr.org/2017/01/24/511341779/president-trump-to-cut-regulations-by-75-percent-how-real-is-that

health care? Yeah, coal miners are going to lose that as their rivers get polluted. Yikes!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/coal-miners-lose-health-benefits/

drain the swamp? yeah, he's hiring more billionaires than anyone else. Ethics? oh please. i'll stop here so the post doesn't get too long, the point's been made. Don't trust the fake news from the White House.
 Jo van
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2017 7:30:28 AM
OOh Ooh! I've just thought of another one!!

I don't think I've heard him use the phrase; Crooked Hilary, or "LOCK HER UP!! since he became Precedent.
That's a "good thing", isn't it

Mind you, what happens at "Mar a Lago" (sp) stays at "Mar a Lago", as they say.
Maybe the "pipeline" is so he can drain the Florida swamps, and pump it straight into the white house.?

Some say...
That he only has everything gold-plated because it stops the urine from corroding it...
I couldn't possibly comment..

He's banned the BBC, CNN, and the NYT from his press briefings.
Luckily, Breitbart will be there...

"Fake News!" Fake hair, fake universities, and I suspect, after some very-close-scrutiny, that Melanomia's also got fake tits!!

It's all too much for me.
I need a lie down.
 Walts
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/25/2017 7:42:25 AM

President Donald J. Trump’s First Month: Achieving Results for the American People

No matter what I think or believe with the list you gave KJ, not much of it has "resulted" in much of anything. That will take time. Basically, the game hasn't started, there is just changes in the "rules" of the game put forth my the new administration. Again, time will tell if those rule changes are "good things" or not. All a matter of what you determine to be "good", I would have to assume?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?