Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4976
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 200 of 216    (176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216)
And I will add watch the Roger Stone documentary is also very enlightening.
It's from him a lot of these made up stories Trump used came from....about Hillary etc....
His rules on winning is ...say whatever it takes.

Roger Stone was the one tied to WikiLeaks and he was the one behind the "birther" fiasco...he would coach Trump what to say but Trump supposedly fired him because he was getting too much publicity.
Unbelievable!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 4977
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 4/10/2018 12:02:51 PM
O/T, Zuckerberg, live on tv being questioned. He looks a little scared.
 from site to sight
Msg: 4978
Posted: 4/10/2018 12:19:25 PM
Another one bites the dust:

Trump's Homeland Security Adviser Bossert Resigning

WASHINGTON, April 10 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert, has resigned, the president's spokeswoman said on Tuesday, in the latest departure from the White House of a senior adviser.

An administration official said Bossert, a former deputy national security adviser to President George W. Bush, had left at the request of Trump's new national security adviser, John Bolton, who began working in his post at the White House on Monday. "The president is grateful for Tom's commitment to the safety and security of our great country," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

"Tom led the White House's efforts to protect the homeland from terrorist threats, strengthen our cyber defenses, and respond to an unprecedented series of natural disasters," Sanders said. Bolton's arrival at the White House also prompted the departure of Trump's national security council spokesman, Michael Anton.

Bossert joins a long list of other senior officials who have resigned or been fired since Trump took office in January 2017, including previous national security advisers Michael Flynn and H.R. McMaster, White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, communications directors Hope Hicks and Anthony Scaramucci, economic adviser Gary Cohn and chief strategist Steve Bannon. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, health Secretary Tom Price and Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin have also left.

Bossert oversaw the administration’s work on cyber security issues and was considered a key voice for responding more aggressively to destructive cyber attacks launched by hostile adversaries, including Russia, Iran and North Korea. He helped guide the administration’s decisions in recent months to blame and impose costs on each of those countries in an effort to create a more forceful cyber deterrence strategy.

Bossert was generally well respected by cyber security experts, who viewed him as a knowledgeable voice in the room.
Rob Joyce, the White House’s cyber security czar, who reported to Bossert, is still working in the administration, a White House official said.
 Goyswontbereplaced
Msg: 4979
Posted: 4/10/2018 12:23:36 PM
Ms. River , you are Canadian , eh? Why the hate? Personally , you should be enough of a Nationalist to discuss the shortfalls of Mr Trudeau and hold him accountable. We will do the same to Mr Trump if and when applicable.

Personally , I can't get far enough away from NAFTA succubus countries that just mooch off the US worker. I'm still trying to figure why canada and mexico would care in the least bit about US.

Not being a Donald cheerleader I must admit ; if someone is currently unable to invest and make a profit ; you never will. Mr Trump has done all possible to enable Americans of all flavors a chance at a buck ; oddly ; a man for all folks of color ; "barook obongo" did nothing but unemploy his own folk.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 4980
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2018 1:35:30 PM
Canada's concerns about what we do, which of course is self-serving:

In Canada, most businesses are worried about any potential collapse of NAFTA.

The slow progress in the NAFTA talks has created grave uncertainty and this could have a detrimental effect on decision-making. It seems Canada is more concerned about the stability of NAFTA than the U.S.

This isn’t surprising because the Americans have diversified their exports much more than Canada has — the U.S. accounts for more than 75 per cent of Canadian exports.

http://theconversation.com/what-if-trump-kills-nafta-remedies-for-canada-and-mexico-91129
 Goyswontbereplaced
Msg: 4981
Posted: 4/10/2018 2:35:22 PM
Good point Newyorker. NAFTA succubus countries bring little to the American table. NAFTA is a bad deal for US.

Part of the Trump enigma reflects his understanding other countries sucking off us ; yet he still choses to interact with the parasitic . Why? Tariffs for some but not others?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4982
Posted: 4/10/2018 3:15:05 PM
"can't get away from the NAFTA succubus"

>>>Well, here's who gets thrown under the succubus so Chump can pee his name on something else:

"American farmers, restaurant workers and some manufacturing employees would get hit hard if Trump pulls out of NAFTA, according to an in-depth analysis published in August by ImpactECON, a consulting firm in Colorado.
Its economists ran two post-NAFTA scenarios. Both possibilities baked in U.S. tariffs on imports from Canada and Mexico -- and retaliatory measures against American exports.
1) American wages decline: 255,000 people, all low-skilled workers, would lose their jobs
2) American wages don't decline: 1.2 million low- and high-skilled workers lose their jobs. Why? Because workers would still be relatively expensive while imported products would become more expensive due to tariffs.
Top of the chopping block: Service workers. That includes waiters, cafe baristas, retail store salespeople and a slew of other, mostly low-skill, low-pay positions. Those jobs rely on cheap imports of clothing, food, machines and many other items. That sector would lose the lion's share of jobs -- 247,000 -- under the wages-decline scenario. (ImpactECON didn't break out job losses by sector for its larger job-loss scenario.)
Car plants in the United States would lose nearly 17,000 jobs; textile factories 4,400 positions; cattle ranchers and fisheries roughly 9,500; food companies 26,000 employees. In the big picture, about 14 million American jobs depend on trade with Mexico and Canada, according to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, a business organization that opposes Trump's trade agenda. "

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/economy/donald-trump-nafta/index.html

"if someone is currently unable to invest and make a profit ; you never will. Mr Trump has done all possible to enable Americans of all flavors a chance at a buck"

>>>seems like farmers aren't part of that flavor:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-effect-nafta-farmers/u-s-farmers-have-much-to-lose-if-nafta-deal-collapses-idUSKBN1FH0O0

Chump even admits he's going to screw the farmers in a trade war with China, but hey, read his lips--he's gonna get ya on the backside, promise! When does Chump ever lie?

https://www.salon.com/2018/04/10/trumps-dilemma-punish-the-farmers-to-pump-up-other-industries/

meanwhile, neocon John Bolton is clearing house to make the neocon agenda easier to sell to Chump.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 4983
Posted: 4/10/2018 8:14:49 PM

Msg: 4992
Chump even admits he's going to screw the farmers in a trade war with China, but hey, read his lips--he's gonna get ya on the backside, promise! When does Chump ever lie?

Will Comrade Spanky fire Rosenstein, Sessions and Mueller? What are the chances of Michael Cohen remaining loyal to Comrade Spanky if he had to spend a couple of decades in jail?
 Goyswontbereplaced
Msg: 4984
Posted: 4/11/2018 1:52:48 AM
The Trump Administration has been a case study ; very enlightening to some ; showing (((who))) controls this country. Who for example , ordered the attack on client - attorney privledge yesterday? (((Rosenstein)))? More than a "cohencidence" that the law offices are raided when more Russia baiting begins? Oy Vey !! Trump has made our handlers stand out like a sore thumb !!!
 pedata
Msg: 4985
Posted: 4/11/2018 9:02:02 AM
^^^^ well maybe when members of the WTS (((White Trash Society)))) are competent enough to be appointed to high level government positions, its members too will have an opportunity to take action against a rogue President..... but you guys got to work on that average IQ...... 90 is in a word...pitiful. I mean you make it seem that my people should be embarrassed about their accomplishments...kind of like being a member of the WTS is something to be proud of instead.

Heck, if you only had a 90 IQ, my people would consider you mentally challenged. Among the WTS, that is the norm, or actually maybe a little high. Now I know some may call this racist..... but I'm willing to bet it is more genetic in your cases than just the fact most of you were brought up in broken homes, with alcoholic and druggie moms and dads...if you even knew who your dad was.

The WTS, I'm willing to bet, has one of the lowest Average IQ scores in the country..... I think it would be a fascinating study to try to find out why your people are so low IQ and how you came to be like you are other than your low IQ.

You know what else my people have...... despite their being just 2% or so of the population...lots of Nobel Prizes.....funny how that works. When is the last time a member of the WTS was awarded a Nobel Prize? Let me guess....Never??? ROFLMAO Maybe we should be embarassed about that also. :-))))))))))
 pedata
Msg: 4986
Posted: 4/11/2018 9:06:52 AM
Seriously Goy...why is the WTS always attacking Jews for being successful as if that is some sort of insult. Are the Jews to apologize to your membership about being far smarter and accomplished than you all are? that just makes no sense to me, but maybe you can explain it. Maybe some committee for the advancement of the WTS figured out a speaking point in this area?
 chameleonf
Msg: 4987
Posted: 4/11/2018 9:14:19 AM

Personally , you should be enough of a Nationalist to discuss the shortfalls of Mr Trudeau and hold him accountable. We will do the same to Mr Trump if and when applicable.

Who says Whiskey doesn't hold Trudeau accountable. This is a thread about Trump. Another case of whataboutism.

Personally , I can't get far enough away from NAFTA succubus countries that just mooch off the US worker. I'm still trying to figure why canada and mexico would care in the least bit about US.

Apparently Trump cares now subsequent to spouting off about getting out of NAFTA. In his usual uneducated way, he didn't understand the ramifications to the U.S.'s own bottom line and had to walk his diatribe back, just as he had to walk back his empty bluster after spouting off about the steel/aluminum tariffs...and yet there are those who are still swallowing it hook, line and sinker because of being just as uneducated as Trump.

"barook obongo" did nothing but unemploy his own folk.

...excuse me - make that racist and uneducated.

the U.S. accounts for more than 75 per cent of Canadian exports.

er...if Canada is exporting 75% to the U.S., does that mean the U.S. is importing because they don't need/want said exports? Not to mention that U.S. trade representative's numbers count goods from other countries that merely pass through Canada, so the "deficit" is comprised of misleading figures.

Once again, if you believe the U.S. can function in an isolationist manner, you are sorely mistaken. Unfortunately, for people such as yourselves, it will never be allowed to happen, but fortunately for those of your educated (self-educated and otherwise) citizens who are against the isolationist mantra. Trump can't even be accurate about his own net worth or know what his own lawyer is funding on a personal level, so how can you expect him to be accurate or understand something of the magnitude of world trade. If people believe in an idiot, how do you suppose that reflects on their own comprehension abilities?
 pedata
Msg: 4988
Posted: 4/11/2018 9:38:16 AM
ROFLMAO

White supremacist with IQ of 92 believes himself to be genetically superior

TOLDEO, OH– According to reports, white supremacist Bill Kelso believes himself to be genetically superior despite clear evidence to the contrary. While witnesses say the gun-enthusiast often denigrates non-white people as inferior to him by virtue of their skin colour, the unemployed 38-year-old's self-image is largely undermined by his poor intelligence and reasoning skills, traits which he displays openly in his many social media posts.

"I'm tired of being called a racist when I'm just pointing out a scientific fact," wrote Kelso on Facebook this morning in a feeble attempt to rationalize his idiotic worldview. "European-Americans are just better. Like, as in biologically and whatnot."

Kelso, who spends three hours every day calling strangers "cucks" online, is believed to have formed his racist ideology under the mistaken belief that his lack of success is the by-product of affirmative action policies and not his 92 IQ.

"Want proof of my genetic greatness? Just look at my white skin," declared Kelso in a YouTube video, apparently unaware that his lack of pigmentation makes him more susceptible to skin cancer. "It must make the SJWs down at Wal-Mart jealous, because apparently I'm too white for them to hire me."

When reached for comment, area Wal-Mart manager Carla Overton outright rejected Kelso's theory for his declined job application.

"Wal-Mart is an equal opportunity employer," explained Overton in a written statement. "But not for people with visible tattoos of Nazi iconography."

Reports suggest Kelso's delusions of grandeur extend to his romantic pursuits, even though he has not been on a date since his ex-wife divorced him in 2007. Much like his unemployment, the Duck Dynasty fan seems to think this is the result of a vast liberal plot.

"The only reason no woman will go out with me is because of the feminist conspiracy against white alpha males," wrote the self-described "Alt-Right Warrior" on his blog last week. "And that includes more than just the chicks. The judge who gave my ex-wife her restraining order against me was a dude."

"But he was probably Jewish," Kelso added, as though it was somehow relevant.

Despite many attempts to teach him the culturally determined and arbitrary nature of racial difference, witnesses say recent events have only emboldened Kelso's beliefs.

"Donald Trump's election is proof that I've been right all along," wrote the delusional moron in a series of late-night tweets. "He's going to destroy all the PC BS that's holding me down, including, but not limited to: Starbucks Cups, illegal immigrants, Ellen DeGeneres, and the jerks who dishonourably discharged me from the so-called Ohio National Guard."

"Your all on notice," he concluded with typical grammatical incorrectness.
 pedata
Msg: 4989
Posted: 4/11/2018 9:43:41 AM
This guy gets it. LOLOLOL

Types of white supremacists
There are three basic types of white supremacists. The first type of this species wraps themselves openly in the symbols and regalia of Nazis, Fascism, and/or the Ku Klux Klan.

The second type is more insidious. These racists avoid identification with the first type, and wrap themselves in the language of anthropology and archaeology. This second type is fond of parading forth statistics relating to skull size, brain size, comparative IQ, crime rates, and other quack pseudoscience from the 19th century that were discredited not long after, as well as pseudo-libertarian bullshit about "freedom of association". They may also be identified by their apparent inability to distinguish correlation from causality.

And there's a third, more careful class of white supremacist. They're the Tea Party types; those who say, "I love black people, but they're more violent than white people." It's clear that they think they're superior to non-white people, but they couch it in economic and traditionalist conservative language rather than even separatist language. Discussions of this sort inevitably spiral into apologia for slavery and the term "white genocide" getting thrown about. Ironically they think other races are plotting to exterminate white people.

Despite the label, the apparently "white"[note 1] Jews are often the targets of white supremacists, often ranking among their preferred victims. Paradoxically, the Jews are often characterized as devious tricksters, a trait which would theoretically require a great deal of intelligence, which should in turn lead to their inclusion among the "higher races". However, the supremacists seem to think that a genetic propensity towards virtue and extreme gullibility are more important to the master race than intellect. If the above makes not a lick of sense, it has nothing to do with the contributor's ability to express ideas; the rhetoric of white supremacy is really just that ass-backwards.

And really, if even a shred of white supremacy is to be believed, one should take note that they can't make a single decent video game faithful to their views (and probably reflective of their intelligence).
 from site to sight
Msg: 4990
Posted: 4/11/2018 11:35:39 AM
I guess a lot of white supremacists don't realize that Judaism or Islamic are religions, and at least in the western world, people can choose to follow or not follow either religion or any other religion. If a Jewish person or Muslim decides to convert to a Christian religion for example, how does that affect their genetic makeup that is supposedly different according to white supremacists? Or vice versa: a person converting to Judaism or Islam. Does their DNA suddenly change when they change religions? It looks like I did a no-no: trying to apply logic to the issue.
 pedata
Msg: 4991
Posted: 4/11/2018 11:44:46 AM
^^^ Well I think the above parody says it all. You have low IQ Mr. Cleans who are members of the White Trash Society, and they think they are superior.... I mean... assbackwards is a good way to put it.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 4992
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 1:39:59 PM
Survata wrote:
Not questioning lopsided figures ss45...but that's not due to bad trade "deals"...
It's simply sure to the facts on the ground...what they have at what cost vs what we have

The "facts on the ground" are......the trade deals are bad.

The World Trade Organization, the global trade adjudicator, has allowed developing countries to impose far higher tariffs than industrialized countries, while they build up industries at home.

China:

China’s average tariffs are about three times as high as those in the United States — and its tariffs on manufactured goods, which involve a lot of jobs to produce them, are far higher still.

Almost all other countries have higher tariffs than we do. Developing countries are allowed lower tariffs so their economies can catch up. Thus the system is designed to allow the rest of the world to catch up with the U.S. middle class, and by definition, for the U.S. middle class to lose ground. The system is working pretty well in doing that.

*Those are the facts on the ground*

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/business/trade-china-protectionism.html
 pedata
Msg: 4993
Posted: 4/11/2018 1:48:38 PM
^^^I can't speak to the WTA...but that is not a result of stupid people in the US agreeing to bad Trade Deals. In my opinion, I just think it costs a lot less to manufacture goods in China than in the US so China can sell its goods here a lot more easily than we can profitably sell our goods there. But I will read the article when I get the chance.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 4994
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 2:05:35 PM
GTO wrote:

Who cares about farmers. Or more accurately put, who cares about Big agriculture. Big Ag produces crappy jobs anyway. And for you liberals out there, big ag gives low population red states disproportionate power in Washington.

I thought all this glorious global trade was supposed to provide all these high wage middle class jobs? Where are they? So the main industry pro-free traders throw out there as an example of the wonders of free trade is an industry that employees 50-70% undocumented workers? Truly rich.

Per the American Farm Bureau:
At least 50-70 percent of farm laborers in the country today are unauthorized.

https://www.fb.org/issues/immigration-reform/agriculture-labor-reform/economic-impact-of-immigration
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 4995
Posted: 4/11/2018 2:26:33 PM
"almost all countries have higher tariffs than we do, China is three times as much"

>>>here's an interesting map from Forbes, circa 2016:

https://blogs-images.forbes.com/niallmccarthy/files/2018/03/20180323_Tariff_Map_Forbes.jpg

Canada is half ours', and China is a little more than twice ours'. As the NYTimes article pointed out, American companies can end-run around the tariff by making their products inside China, and be closer to part supplies which also lowers the cost of making the product. And of course, do they pay taxes back to the US govt or do they let that sit out in the host country? The sad part is, even if that was changed overnight, our middle class would still face two things trying to erase it--automation and a tax system that cuts taxes on the rich and poor, putting the burden right on the middle class.

As for the latest things Chump has accomplished today, he warned the Russians AGAIN that we are going to bomb the Syrians, which will likely have the same result the last time we bombed the Syrians. Remember when Chump said Obama was an idiot for warning the enemy what we were about to do? Also, today Chump helped put a nail in the GOP coffin:

"(Paul Ryan's) decision to leave Congress at 48 also sent an undeniably pessimistic message to his party: That neither the House speaker nor President Trump has shown any real ability to bridge the internal tensions that have plagued congressional Republicans for years and made it difficult for the party to forge consensus on policy beyond the unifying issue of taxes."
"But for House Republicans, and for a White House bracing for a potential Democratic impeachment inquiry, the more immediate and ominous impact of Mr. Ryan’s retirement was unmistakable: He has made it more difficult for his party to keep control of the House, where Republicans currently hold a 23-seat majority. With one decision, Mr. Ryan has turned an already difficult midterm election into a precarious task for his remaining colleagues."
"Mr. Ryan’s exit is a destabilizing blow to Republicans’ 2018 plans on nearly every front. He has been the party’s most important fund-raiser in the House, attending fund-raisers nearly every night he is in Washington and raising more than $54 million so far for this election. In contrast to a president who embraces chaos, Mr. Ryan has also been a reassuring figure for the business community and a source of perceived stability for restless lawmakers pondering retirement."
"And Mr. Ryan has been the most important voice on the right calling for a campaign message focused on the economy and taxes, rather than the hard-right culture war issues Mr. Trump delights in stoking. Mr. Ryan indicated to advisers that he knows retiring will create political difficulties for the party but that he felt he could not in good conscience commit to another full two-year term, according to two Republicans familiar with the conversations."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/paul-ryan-upends-republican-hopes-and-plans-for-midterm-elections/ar-AAvMaPW?ocid=spartandhp

its always hard to work for an asshole.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 4996
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 7:08:00 PM
Don't you love it when some politician on Fox or CNN says:

The American people want to know !!!

When the American people don't even know what the fck they are talking about and could care less.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 4997
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2018 7:08:09 PM
Don't you love it when some politician on Fox or CNN says:

The American people want to know !!!

When the American people don't even know what the fck they are talking about and could care less.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 4998
Posted: 4/12/2018 10:32:11 AM
Well....as the world turns in Trumps head and for all of "us" concerned.
With Stormy Daniels, raids on his lawyers, is there a love child now....How do I shut down all these investigations?
Republicans jumping ship then telling all....the half staffed WH.
Control of the House in Jeopardy.
Stock market down...what's left?
The war...one week he'll withdraw troops...now sending more in?
Hhhmmm...not as easy as he thought to manage the country...is it?

NOW.....I don't know which is scarier.
Trumps silence on Putin or these new Threats against him....?
Why can't this man....just shut down his tweeting. People don't need to know this crazy mans every thought.
One thing for sure...He will be known as the "tweeter" not too bright president.
And it's only been year 1.....
 chameleonf
Msg: 4999
Posted: 4/12/2018 10:52:44 AM

NOW.....I don't know which is scarier.
Trumps silence on Putin or these new Threats against him....?

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/russia-prepares-for-nuclear-war-with-us/ar-AAvMFzK?li=AAggNb9&ocid=u143dhp

Now would be a good time for Putin to release anything he has been holding over Trump...IF...he has anything. The only thing to shut the imbecile up from constantly escalating things he has little understanding of would be an immediate impeachment. Otherwise the world has to sit on constant pins and needles, militarily and economically, as long as this dimwit is in power.

I got a kick out of Phil Mudd's comments yesterday about dirt bag Trump...speaking of telling it like it is:
https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/04/12/cnns-phil-mudd-defends-mueller-after-trump-promotes-sean-hannity-show-called-mueller-crime-boss/219926
 LDC9999
Msg: 5000
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2018 11:09:12 AM
For Americans who don't like/agree with free trade agreements, may I suggest that you shop with your wallets. By this I mean, when you head to a store, check country of origin for the product you want/need and if you don't like that country, find another product that will suit your needs and principles. Easy peasy.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?