Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5351
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 215 of 216    (176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216)
Not sure this can be attributed to Trump but certainly in the "Age of Trump" the fracturing and visiblity of the inherent flaws embedded in Identity Politics are being witnessed in realtime.

"Alyssa Milano Is Right to Call Out Women's Rights Leaders"

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/alyssa-milano-is-right-to-call-out-the-womens-march-leaders/

"Explained The Women’s March anti-Semitism Controversy Threatening the Movement's Furure"

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-explained-the-women-s-march-anti-semitism-controversy-1.6652829
 g0p4everVial
Msg: 5352
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 11/13/2018 6:11:16 PM

I have to give Trump 100% of the credit of making US elections great again.

given that the Dems had 30 pick ups in the house race.......23 from repub districts

One more day to see how the country really feels about Trump.

7 days removed from the election and the Dems still picking up seats
great 2 see K Sinema win the AZ senate
FL outcome still pending
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5353
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2018 6:17:05 PM
^Can you say...voter ID?

Thank Flori-duh! Lol
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 5354
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:09:59 PM
President Donald Trump has done an excellent job.
I am proud of him and First Lady Melania Trump.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5355
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 4:35:56 AM
^Oh no!

He grabbed you by the vote and you let him, did he? :D

***Don't think you are alone in your approval of the President & First Lady.
You woudn't know it by reading most of the postings in this microcosm, though.

Good luck with that. ;)
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 5356
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 8:07:22 AM

***Don't think you are alone in your approval of the President & First Lady.
You woudn't know it by reading most of the postings in this microcosm, though.
most posts here in 'off topic' are anti trump. while a few may enjoy a good fight, most on the fence or pro trump wont stick around once the see that this isn't a discussion or even a debate but rather a select few that toss out insults at any who are not just like them. no, not here. those that are pro trump, like both parties or just trump curious are forced back in the closet.
 Rumours
Msg: 5357
Posted: 11/15/2018 8:54:09 AM

are forced back in the closet.

Oh dear....I have never been in the closet..on my views about Trump or otherwise.
And I tried not to insult other posters......just Trump.

Things are playing out pretty much how I expected they would.
I personally just have become bored with it all. repeat and wash...kind of like talking to July in the relationship forums.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5358
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:07 AM
With all due respect to our friends that get their "news" from Russian Troll Farms and Cambridge Analytica most human beings with any actual sense of decency and objective reality are "anti" Trump. This President is right now trying to throw the First and Fifth Amendments in the garbage and continues to deny the unequivocal allowance for regulation in the Second Amendment. This President is for all intents and purposes also trying to throw the substance of the Statue of Liberty and the plaque on Ellis Island in the dumpster of history as well.

My father was blown off a tank in Leipzig almost 3/4 of a century ago but after getting patched up went on to meet the Russians at Torgau. He was fighting white nationalists and with millions of other allies did nothing less than save the world. Like Charles Lindbergh's "America First" back then this "America First" fecal material is as unAmerican as it comes, Declaring himself a Nationalist dishonors EVERY Veteran that has ever fought for the reality that the Bell of Freedom only rings when it rings for everyone.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty and decency.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5359
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:15 AM
With all due respect to our friends that get their "news" from Russian Troll Farms and Cambridge Analytica most human beings with any actual sense of decency and objective reality are "anti" Trump. This President is right now trying to throw the First and Fifth Amendments in the garbage and continues to deny the unequivocal allowance for regulation in the Second Amendment. This President is for all intents and purposes also trying to throw the substance of the Statue of Liberty and the plaque on Ellis Island in the dumpster of history as well.

My father was blown off a tank in Leipzig almost 3/4 of a century ago but after getting patched up went on to meet the Russians at Torgau. He was fighting white nationalists and with millions of other allies did nothing less than save the world. Like Charles Lindbergh's "America First" back then this "America First" fecal material is as unAmerican as it comes, Declaring himself a Nationalist dishonors EVERY Veteran that has ever fought for the reality that the Bell of Freedom only rings when it rings for everyone.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty and decency.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 5360
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:42:23 AM

Noftheborder
Msg: 5361
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 9:56:00 AM

Things are playing out pretty much how I expected they would.
I personally just have become bored with it all. repeat and wash...

Over the past two years it's becoming apparent more and more U.S. citizens are becoming pretty bored with it all, as reflected in the mid-terms. Unless he's reined in by his own party, particularly in the Senate, the voters are going to get even more fed up with the continual tantrums and lack of meaningful policy implementation and by 2020 the GOP will be not just toast but burnt toast. Not that that's a bad thing, given their conduct to date placating the old child.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5362
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 10:16:42 AM
Msg: 5363

Double Cabin

"This President is right now trying to throw the First and Fifth Amendments in the garbage and continues to deny the unequivocal allowance for regulation in the Second Amendment."

He also just announced his support & endorsement for a bipartisan prison reform and sentencing bill . He is a very busy President. Don't know how he does it all.

On a different topic:

In light of Michael Avenati's recent arrest on alleged domestic violence charges, do you think he still supports the "Believe All Women" campaign? Or is he now a "Due Process" kinda guy?
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 5363
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2018 5:24:27 PM

And I tried not to insult other posters......just Trump.
no insults to my knowledge. I did get the impression that you may not care for trump? not sure if I do either but I know many who did vote for him (first time voters) and know WHY they did. sharing that on here is useless and is just asking for abuse from a select few. easier to just not bother, and why you see few posting views from the right, pro trump or not.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 5364
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 12:37:03 PM
The "good" things Trump accomplished?

He has unfettered the forces of racism as a big determinant in deciding election outcomes (which is evidently "good" for Republicans)....as we have seen in Florida.......and now in Mississippi....Where the Republican contender has publically stated that she would "gladly attend a public lynching"...among other remarks of that ilk.

Now Trump will be traveling into that state to stump for Smith in the hope of solidifying her position......as he tried to do with Moore in Alabama

The question is: Is there even one hater; racist or deviant.......... that Trump can ever distance himself from?

Its like being transported back in the deep south in the 1950's.....when lynchings were not at all uncommon.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 5365
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 12:58:51 PM
"The question is: Is there even one hater; racist or deviant.......... that Trump can ever distance himself from?

Its like being transported back in the deep south in the 1950's.....when lynchings were not at all uncommon."

How about hillary clinton? She hates americas working class. Or the 'rev' al sharpton? How about louis farrakhan?

I'm also sure prez the donald wouldn't spend too much time with stupid white dafties pretending islam is a race rather than a lifestyle choice and screeching islamophobia lol

How the fvck can you have a phobia about a religion!!!!!!!!!!!! But saying that intolerant illiberal liberal hatred of Christianity must also be a phobia then.

As for devients I'm sure president the donald won't have much time for bruce jenner. The weirdo who wore his lassies clothes.

Lol transported back to the deep south. What an arsehole of a statement.

Playing the race card you mean? Like clinton and the democrats done?

You sure you've not been transported back to a 'safe area' at uni where yous can all cry like big girls blouses lol
 2plunk
Msg: 5366
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 3:49:00 PM
Newby --late to the party..

Getting elected, to start---!
imo. Next was aaaaa---- signed a lifetime foreign-lobbying ban for members of his administration...
As well as a, five-year ban for all other lobbying.

Thinking about it--!! The list is quite extensive--that was in Jan. 2017--
-- make a timeline--

Getting elected--Nov. 2016
Foreign-lobbying ban--Jan 2017
Human rights abuse --Dec 2017

Those three gave me enough of a shaking to, sit-up and wonder--WTF.. #WA #MAGA ?

Go gettem USA.. The wisdom of the crowd -- I have confidence.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 5367
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 7:23:20 PM
Reply to poster 5370

Let me first say 3 things to start!

1. You are TOTALLY clueless of the American political experience
2. Your clueless-ness is obvious by you mentioning HC in the same breath as Sharpton & Farrakan
3. You seem to be one very nasty (or bitter) individual...either that or you are just a troll

How about hillary clinton? She hates americas working class.

Talk about an "arse-hole" statement....^ this wins the prize!
But I pity your ignorance.
In case you didn't know; all politicians are "dirty"...........but amid her "dirtiness" HC has actually done more for blue collar/working class (in a lesser political rank) than Trump aims to do....she came from a working class world...unlike Trump who was raised to be a crook by his father.

Now if you consider that "standing up for the poor and disenfranchised" makes one a working class hater....then you go well beyond "arse-holism"

I'm also sure prez the donald wouldn't spend too much time with stupid white dafties pretending islam is a race rather than a lifestyle choice and screeching islamophobia lol

Not sure Wtf you are trying to say....but Trump sees race in everything, and this guides what comes out of his mouth. Nutty white supremacists can kill scores of innocents in schools, places of worship, etc...and not a word from Trump about these hate crimes (other than what has been scripted for him by somebody with a bit of a conscience),...........but let it be someone with dark skin with an Islamic name, and you will hear tons of vitriol spew out of his mouth more than an active volcano....Calls himself a "nationalist" (a buzz-word of course), and all his bird-brain followers take it all in.

As for devients I'm sure president the donald won't have much time for bruce jenner.

Why should he have time for Jenner, when he is a deviant in his own right.
Why do you think he bought the rights to Ms America pageants....in his own words he was skulking in the changing rooms all the time....the "boss' was trying to sneak a peak at young girls dis-robing, getting his cheap thrills!
What a great perk he had!

people would have nothing to fear by the likes of Jenner (or how he dresses up).......but I would (or the young girls) should have a great deal to FEAR....from a dirty old man (in control) sneaking around them.

Playing the race card you mean? Like clinton and the democrats done?

Like I said...your sheer ignorance affords you some pity...but for only so so much.
A segment of republicans make blatant/unhidden straight forward efforts to identify (and curry votes) from the racist element...and then you accuse their opponents for "playing the race card" on them????............man, are you playing with a full deck!

You sure you've not been transported back to a 'safe area' at uni where yous can all cry like big girls blouses lol

and if you concentrate hard enough, maybe you can transport yourself back to a time when "Brittania ruled the waves", and puff out your chest, hold your nose high....knowing fully well that none of the harshly oppressed folks (who you were unwillingly made your subjects), would ever have the audacity to call you a racist.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 5368
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 8:25:47 PM
Once again we hear another episal from one of the members of the CNN church of the everlasting liberal truth.

I can always count on someone in here spouting off about how Trump lies, when CNN sez it's a lie. Take a break sometime. Listen to joe blow and his looney wifey on PMSNBC for a change. Granted, both sport hangdog expressions on air. Maybe if they stayed out of their bomb shelter a little longer than the duration of their program, their outlook on life might change just a wee bit.

Oh, by the way. All of you liberal posters are rotten salespeople. You haven't convinced me of one thing you all are pushing.
 Llove2laughtoo
Msg: 5369
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 11:01:22 PM

Msg: 5373
Once again we hear another episal from one of the members of the CNN church of the everlasting liberal truth.

I can always count on someone in here spouting off about how Trump lies, when CNN sez it's a lie. Take a break sometime. Listen to joe blow and his looney wifey on PMSNBC for a change. Granted, both sport hangdog expressions on air. Maybe if they stayed out of their bomb shelter a little longer than the duration of their program, their outlook on life might change just a wee bit.

And talking about church and bombs, I have four words for you, Cesar Sayoc and Robert Bowers.

Congratulations, this is the first time that finally any forum Trump loving fan barely allude to the two white supremacists orange kool-aid drinkers.

You Cannot Put A Crown On A Clown And Expect Him To Behave Like A King.

Pipe bomb suspect allegedly 'had list of people in hundreds' to send packages to as another intercepted in Atlanta

"Mr Sayoc has been accused of mailing 14 pipe bombs to prominent Democrats and critics of the president"

Shackled and wearing a beige jumpsuit, the man accused of sending at least 14 pipe bombs to prominent Democrats and critics of the president has been formally charged with five federal crimes in a Miami courtroom.

The first court appearance of Cesar Sayoc, 56, came just hours after a 15th suspicious package was intercepted in Atlanta on its way to the CNN headquarters - what may have been the last in a series the suspect was able to mail from a list of, reportedly, hundreds of potential targets.

The tension created by the mailed pipe bombs was further ratcheted up over the weekend, after a gunman opened fire in a Pittsburgh synagogue. Eleven worshippers were killed during that attack, and the gunman yelled “All Jews must die”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cesar-sayoc-court-live-pipe-bomb-cnn-trump-bomber-democrat-package-new-york-update-latest-a8606951.html
 vlad dracul
Msg: 5370
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 11:04:57 PM

"Reply to poster 5370
Let me first say 3 things to start!
1. You are TOTALLY clueless of the American political experience"

Are you just parroting what Platy says or did you think that up all by yourself?...............

"2. Your clueless-ness is obvious by you mentioning HC in the same breath as Sharpton & Farrakan"

Why? All are obsessed by 'identity' politics.................

"3. You seem to be one very nasty (or bitter) individual...either that or you are just a troll"

Oh dear. Just as well i have no valium left. That remark cut me to the quick..............

"But I pity your ignorance."

You sure your no Platy?............

"In case you didn't know; all politicians are "dirty"...........but amid her "dirtiness" HC has actually done more for blue collar/working class (in a lesser political rank) than Trump aims to do....she came from a working class world...unlike Trump who was raised to be a crook by his father."

This is great. I'm learning something new every day. Yep hillary certainly appealed to them working class types eh? Now can you explain why voters who voted TWICE for obama then cast their vote for trump?..........

"Mr Trump persuaded about 7m people who voted for Barack Obama in 2012, most of them white, working-class and malcontent, to vote for him. Many had not voted Republican before."
https://www.economist.com/united-states/2017/11/02/democrats-will-struggle-to-win-back-obama-trump-voters

And how do you explain those black folks not voting for her? Are you claiming that they are 'racist' because they never voted for the 'white woman'? Or are they just ungrateful?...........

"4.4 million 2012 Obama voters stayed home in 2016 — more than a third of them black"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/03/12/4-4-million-2012-obama-voters-stayed-home-in-2016-more-than-a-third-of-them-black/?utm_term=.4386f8943e74

Aye she REALLY appealed to folk eh?...............

"Now if you consider that "standing up for the poor and disenfranchised" makes one a working class hater....then you go well beyond "arse-holism""

I know. You are correct. Why did voters just not see that globalism is really GOOD for them in the long run?........

"Not sure Wtf you are trying to say....but Trump sees race in everything, and this guides what comes out of his mouth."

"It’s August of a Presidential election year. Must be time for Democrats to play the race card.

"To be fair, Democrats play the race card every day, on every network, every single year. They have to. Their record of achievement with African-American voters - on poverty, on black-on-black crime, on education, on wages, on the unprecedented number of African-Americans on Food Stamps - is abysmal."
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/clinton-goes-full-race-ca_b_11754294.html?guccounter=1

Are you sure it is myself that is clueless?...............

"Nutty white supremacists can kill scores of innocents in schools, places of worship, etc...and not a word from Trump about these hate crimes (other than what has been scripted for him by somebody with a bit of a conscience),..........."

TDS ALERT...............

"but let it be someone with dark skin with an Islamic name"

Are you saying only dark skinned folk have islamic names? How 'racist'.............

"Calls himself a "nationalist" (a buzz-word of course), and all his bird-brain followers take it all in."

Is that trumps version of the democrats 'identity' buzz word (the democrats bird brained followers love a bit of 'identity)...............
 vlad dracul
Msg: 5371
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 11:15:57 PM
"Why should he have time for Jenner, when he is a deviant in his own right."

Maybe that's why him and bill clinton were close for a short time then eh? There's a lovely photie of bill, hillary, president the donald and melania on this link. All smiles and buddy buddy............
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

"Why do you think he bought the rights to Ms America pageants....in his own words he was skulking in the changing rooms all the time....the "boss' was trying to sneak a peak at young girls dis-robing, getting his cheap thrills! What a great perk he had!"

I've stated before and will do again. Trump should have become president first and THEN used his position to molest impressionable young lassies. It worked for bill clinton.................

"What #MeToo has done is made Lewinsky see the issue of consent differently. “I now see how problematic it was the two of us even got to a place where there was a question of consent.” What happened she now says, was “a gross of abuse of power”.

Indeed he was 27 years older than her, and the most powerful man on the planet.

Why now does this matter? Because consent matters. Because #MeToo matters, and because Trump is in the White House with another woman who will stand by her man. This time it’s his daughter, Ivanka.

Trump, of course, was happy enough to use women who had accused Clinton of sexual harassment as part of his election campaign.

On the campaign trail, Hillary Clinton was asked about Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey. Elsewhere, she had said women should be believed.

The pact made by Hillary and Bill was one that is instinctively repulsive to me, not because I care about fidelity but because I care about class.

Certain kinds of women are fair game for harassment while others are not.

Likewise, certain kinds of men who are on “our side” are let off with being laddy, gropey, handsy, rapey – because, hell knows, the other lot are worse."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/01/monica-lewinsky-bill-clinton-abuse-power

"Hillary and Bill's intimate dinner with Harvey Weinstein weeks after her election loss - showing just how close the Clintons were to the 'serial rapist' movie mogul"
https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/hillary-and-bills-intimate-dinner-with-harvey-weinstein-weeks-after-her-election-loss-showing-just-how-close-the-clintons-were-to-the-serial-rapist-movie-mogul/ar-BBKY9Bu

Birds of a feather type thing eh?............

"people would have nothing to fear by the likes of Jenner (or how he dresses up)"

They would if their lassies clothes were lying around................

".......but I would (or the young girls) should have a great deal to FEAR....from a dirty old man (in control) sneaking around them."

But bill clinton is not in the white house anymore. He is hanging out with his and hillarys friend harvey weinstein. Tsk. And you say I'M clueless...............

"Like I said...your sheer ignorance affords you some pity...but for only so so much. A segment of republicans make blatant/unhidden straight forward efforts to identify (and curry votes) from the racist element...and then you accuse their opponents for "playing the race card" on them????............man, are you playing with a full deck!"

M'lud the defence would like to introduce ONCE AGAIN some information that appears to have disappeared down the memory hole regarding playing the race card...........

"It’s August of a Presidential election year. Must be time for Democrats to play the race card.

"To be fair, Democrats play the race card every day, on every network, every single year. They have to. Their record of achievement with African-American voters - on poverty, on black-on-black crime, on education, on wages, on the unprecedented number of African-Americans on Food Stamps - is abysmal."
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-marshall-crotty/clinton-goes-full-race-ca_b_11754294.html?guccounter=1

"and if you concentrate hard enough, maybe you can transport yourself back to a time when "Brittania ruled the waves", "

Why on earth would i do that? I couldn't give a toss about the 'empire'. Thankfully it is over. And a new empire has taken over. I believe it is called the United States Of America..............

"and puff out your chest, hold your nose high....knowing fully well that none of the harshly oppressed folks (who you were unwillingly made your subjects), would ever have the audacity to call you a racist."

Are you going to join me then? Me from the old empire and you from the new one? I'm sure the citizens earning a pittance in wages to manufacture goods for the american empire will be glad the american empire is paying them a $1 a day wages rather than bombing the shite out of those whom the american empire believe have not embraced globalism.

Are you SURE it's me who doesn't have a clue?
 platitude545
Msg: 5372
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 8:18:02 AM
Vlad, I accuse you of being clueless about what is going on here because you are so obviously clueless about what goes on here. There is no such thing as TDS. There is only the reality of TTD, Trump the Diseased. If you lived here, we're intelligent, educated, well read, not a sycophantic politician, not a racist, you would see what we who know what is going on see. Sorry.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 5373
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 9:16:37 AM
Platy
"Vlad, I accuse you of being clueless about what is going on here because you are so obviously clueless about what goes on here."

Am i? Can you point out some things i am clueless about then? But could you also try, you being fully clued up, as to why millions of voters who voted for obama switched their support to trump?

And as you are ITK can you explain why over 4 million black voters who voted for obama chose not to vote for the 'white woman' candidate?

Should be easy. I mean you are fully clued up.............

"There is no such thing as TDS."

You reckon lol. You my friend have it bad. It is actually amusing to read the deranged and unhinged TDS.............

"There is only the reality of TTD, Trump the Diseased."

Yep. Prime example of TDS...........

"If you lived here, we're intelligent, educated, well read, not a sycophantic politician, not a racist, you would see what we who know what is going on see. Sorry."

How come all yous intelligent, educated, well read intolerant illiberal liberals never seen trump becoming president then?

Yous had your fingers right on the pulse there eh? Did you vote for sex pest bill clinton? It is well reported and recorded that he introduced more policies that discriminated against black citizens than any other president.

Or is that 'acceptable' racism? Yous highly intelligent ones like to pick and choose your 'outrage' eh?

Yep full on TDS I'm afraid gadgie. So sad.
 platitude545
Msg: 5374
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 12:37:49 PM
Why is Trump our President? Easy...lots of angry people, lots of people left behind, lots of people frustrated by the generic politicians that do nothing for them...and you know...they all had a reason for voting out the establishment, the problem is they were manipulated into voting for a man who does nothing for them...just makes matters worse, not better...which goes to show some of the people can be fooled all of the time.

The fact he has caused so much harm to the country will not register with these people...only when they are affected by the great recession of 2019 might they finally understand that Trump was never anything but a narcissistic blowhard who couldn't be bothered to do anything for them.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5375
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 2:11:23 PM
Msg: 5379
Platitude:

"the problem is they were manipulated into voting for a man who does nothing for them...just makes matters worse, not better...which goes to show some of the people can be fooled all of the time."

You speak with such authority. But I have yet to evidence why such should be vested in you.

What makes you think you are so special that you can speak for the multitudes?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?