Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kavapaw22
Msg: 5401
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 217 of 221    (181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221)
Copied
Just so we’re ALL clear:

No Obama investigations.
No Obama Special Counsel investigations.
No Obama administration indictments.
No drama... Obama.

Hillary Clinton Benghazi "Investigation"
4 years
0 indictments
0 convictions

Hillary Clinton Email "Investigation"
2 years
0 indictments
0 convictions

Trump-Russia Investigation
15 months
34 Indictments/Charges (Individuals) (and counting)
3 Indictments/Charges (Companies)
5 GUILTY pleas (and counting)
4 CONVICTIONS (and counting)
Indicted: Roger Stone
Indicted: Paul Manafort
Indicted: Rick Gates
Indicted: George Papadopoulos
Indicted: Michael Flynn
Indicted: Michael Cohen
Indicted: Richard Pinedo
Indicted: Alex van der Zwaan
Indicted: Konstantin Kilimnik
Indicted: 12 Russian GRU officers
Indicted: Yevgeny Prigozhin
Indicted: Mikhail Burchik
Indicted: Aleksandra Krylova
Indicted: Anna Bogacheva
Indicted: Sergey Polozov
Indicted: Maria Bovda
Indicted: Dzheykhun Aslanov
Indicted: Vadim Podkopaev
Indicted: Irina Kaverzina
Indicted: Gleb Vasilchenko
Indicted: Internet Research Agency
Indicted: Concord Management
Guilty Plea: Michael Flynn
Guilty Plea: Michael Cohen
Guilty Plea: George Papadopolous
Guilty Plea: Richard Pinedo
Guilty Plea: Alex van der Zwaan
Guilty Plea: Rick Gates
Over 191 Criminal Charges (and counting):
Conspiracy against the USA (2 counts)
Conspiracy to launder money (2 counts)
Bank fraud (8 counts)
Bank fraud conspiracy (10 counts)
Subscribing to false tax returns (10 counts)
Making false statements (6 counts)
Failure to file reports of foreign bank accounts (14 counts)
Unregistered agent of a foreign principal (2 counts)
False FARA statements (2 counts)
Subscribing to false tax returns (10 counts)
Assisting in preparation of false tax documents (5 counts)
Conspiracy to defraud the United States (13 counts)
Conspiracy to commit wire fraud and bank fraud (2 counts)
Aggravated identity theft (24 counts)
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5402
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 3/19/2019 4:10:13 PM
#5401… Wonderful listing of all of Trumps "accomplishments" and/or those of his associates.

I remember many of these people and incidents of corruption and am glad for the investigation that hopefully will lift the rotten log under which the rest of the vermin are hiding. Especially regarding Trump.

Getting to the truth about Trump may just be the best eye opening thing our country could experience.... Why???

Because, we elected this individual and we need to know the truth about him so we don't let it happen again..... Thoroughly investigate then let the truth be known... To all of us.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5403
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 4:48:21 PM
^Will you be satisfied with the Mueller report?

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5404
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 4:57:31 PM
If it proves to have been done fairly and impartially.... And the findings are clear to all. Well, if so....

I will absorb the facts and draw my conclusions. Satisfaction [or not] will be determined on my part when the facts are all in. Wait and see what Mueller says.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5405
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 5:03:58 PM
^How will you determine if it was done fairly and impartially?

I think people should start preparing themselves for the possibility that there will be no evidence of Trump/ Russia collusion. It's time.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5406
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 5:17:37 PM
^^^ I will determine the impartiality of the report by reading or viewing the report when it comes out.

I am prepared for the truth. It sure hasn't been happening so far in Trumps administration and it would be a nice change of pace.
 N2U18
Msg: 5407
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 5:26:23 PM
It’s ALL CLEAR alright! Fight the Machine and get destroyed……Scary Government!

Mercy Mister!
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5408
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 5:36:05 PM
Regardless of whether or not those suffering from "Collusion Delusion" accept the results....we will be moving on.

Next up....

Spying....leaking.....and FISA abuse. Has to be done.

rednwhiterider
Msg: 5409
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 5:47:20 PM
we also need a net on top of the wall.
for the AFICANIZED BEES. zzpt zzpbt
 LGL1975
Msg: 5410
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 6:40:25 PM
If it wasn't for the cult of Trump hate the Bernie fanboys would have left the democrat plantation by now and started their own party.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 5411
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 7:14:55 PM
it's your party, you can cry if you want to...
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 5412
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 7:32:54 PM
Trump's AG..... will make sure much of the M report will never be made public as he will be seeing it first..........only congress can subpoena it....and even then...........they will stone wall it

You can bank on that!
 kavapaw22
Msg: 5413
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 7:45:22 AM
*****Getting to the truth about Trump may just be the best eye opening thing our country could experience.... Why???

Because, we elected this individual and we need to know the truth about him so we don't let it happen again..... Thoroughly investigate then let the truth be known... To all of us.****

They will be talking about trump and his cult for ages, explaining how it happened so the country, if it survives, never repeats history.
 Noftheborder
Msg: 5414
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 2:57:22 PM
Good luck with it not repeating itself...as long as you have the same people living who voted for him the first time around and can't see the error of their ways, there's a distinct possibility of it repeating itself for another 4 years. If such is the case, it really makes one wonder what's the cause of the gross mental deficiencies with your country's population from the top down - it's truly unfathomable the numbers of people suffering mental incompetence - maybe it's all the additives in your food and crap in your air and water. If it's simply willful ignorance, it's disgusting beyond description.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5415
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 3:11:02 PM
Or it could be....

"More Than One Reality Exists (in Quantum Physics)"

https://www.livescience.com/65029-dueling-reality-photons.html

Noftheborder
Msg: 5416
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 3:23:44 PM
^ Now that's just funny right there. For and against Trump are both right in their conclusions...he being the fuktard..er photon that both are observing.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5417
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 3:32:00 PM
^ If it makes you feel better....Hillary has probably started World War III in the "other" reality. :)

norwegianguy456
Msg: 5418
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 3:37:58 PM

as long as you have the same people living who voted for him the first time around and can't see the error of their ways, there's a distinct possibility of it repeating itself for another 4 years.

I don't think it'll be quite like that. Our mid-terms voted overwhelmingly on the left-hand side of things when going out to vote. And that was with a strong turn out by Republicans knowing the left was coming roaring out + select Senator races that the Repubs needed to hang onto and possibly pick up a seat or so due to the locale (which they did).

Assuming a Dem not spouting super-far-left POV isn't running, it's pretty certain Dems will take Wisconsin, Michigan, and Penn -- which would win it, without flipping any other potential Dem possibilities (Ohio, Florida, Arizona, NC, an extra from Maine). But a too-far left Dem -- Penn will still be up for grabs, and in that case, it may come down to that.

I do believe Trump's strategy, unfortunately that career Dems don't fully see or agree as effective, Is to cause divide -- to stir up the Dems and fire up his base on the extreme, which Helps him for next election. How? It causes the other side (Dems) to bring out their more more further directional candidates out -- which will cause those who are not Trump fans but merely right-leaning a bit, to rally around Trump because they hate the far-left more than Trump.

Especially with the economy doing well. This is what Dems don't understand and why I shake my head bringing out further-left promises and/or candidates. Very well can cost ya. Trump's #s are Not at his lows.

What would Hurt Trump most is someone with a more moderate, left-leaning view on the Dem side, to relate to middle America. That would guarantee a win, IMO. Those on the far left are NOT going to sit at home this time, assuming the Dem is going to win no matter who they are. :) But a far-left candidate or one rolling with some far-left key ideas, could make moderates & right-leaning non-Trump-fans begrudingly vote for Trump. Kind of like how some Bernie supporters voted for Trump because they hated Hillary so much (and probably figured she'd win it all anyway).
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5419
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 4:12:20 PM
Today Trump, in a campaign speech at the Lima, Ohio Tank plant denigrated John McCain and mentioned he never liked him.....

John McCain died what?? Back in July of "18... Trump must be trying to bring him back to life by trash talking him. What is he trying to accomplish by this? Raising the dead???

I think Trump is jealous of Senator.... And respected veteran and ex POW McCain... And ,attacks his memory because he is deep down a coward himself and knows McCain was a better man than Trump could ever hope to be.

JMO though, and another feather in the toupee of Trump. I bet he is proud.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5420
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 4:18:05 PM
^"respected veteran" ???

Lmao!

He was a traitor and a bitter RINO.

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5421
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 4:27:32 PM
Obviously we've been following different "fake news" sources, Which incidentially, is another Trump wannabe accomplishment. Suppression of OUR free press.

Have you noticed that too?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5422
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 4:32:15 PM
What are you talking about?

HOW is Trump suppressing OUR free press? Lol!

Since you love McCain so much....did you vote for him?

And....how/why did he get the nickname..."Songbird"? ;)

***Not to burst your bubble....but a whole lot of Republicans won't cry when GW Bush passes away, either.

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5423
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 5:11:58 PM
Trump suppresses OUR free press everytime he calls certain news outlets "fake news" and shuts them out of the newsfeed by virtue of his office. He has done this to CNN and others who he doesn't like. Plus, they ask him tough questions that truthful answers on his part would just make him look.... stupid.

Then, he has his favorites like FOX news and his favorite interviewer Hannity. They ask questions that make him look good. This is the type of suppression/ favoritism/ manipulation that is the start of free press suppression. Because it is our POTUS doing this causes me alarm and I am seeking to stop it..... How about you?

And. I don't know how McCain got the nickname songbird. You should let us know.

And, as I said I don't love McCain but I do respect his service. What I want to know is what you see in Trump and why you have such a blind love for Trump, a man who is lying to us all?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5424
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 5:21:27 PM
^ Thank you for that! I truly needed the laugh you just gave me. :))))

(Not being sarcastic or facetious) :)

****Go listen to his traitous recordings he made while a POW.

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5425
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2019 5:28:34 PM
I am glad I gave you a chuckle.... When you catch your breath and think about what I said ask yourself why you didn't help stop this man while you had the chance..... While folks like myself were trying to warn you.

And, how did McCain get the nickname songbird? If you throw it out there you should at least define it,
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?