Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5501
view profile
History
achievements spread over timePage 221 of 221    (181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221)
"If you were charged with a crime....you knew you didn't commit............why would you feel compelled to lash out; mouth off; irritate, be-little; etc...etc..............those who are trying to build a case against you?"

Are you human???? I am beginning to wonder. :/

It really is a natural instinct to defend yourself....primarily important when you know you are being tried in the "court of public opinion"

I really....really....can't break it down any further for you. Maybe a general psych class would help? Sorry. :/

ps....you're changing the behavior of "an innocent person" to the "common sense" behavior of an "innocent person" is cute but still no cigar....still have to define by an average....which you failed to do. You lose.

vvvvHey Doreme....you do realize some things can't be released, right? Some things will have to be reacted? :)
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5502
view profile
History
achievements spread over time
Posted: 3/25/2019 7:29:23 PM
^^^ If T Rump is indeed innocent then the entire report should be made public. We all should be made aware of exactly how innocent T Rump is. Right? I mean, if you are an American this investigation was done on YOUR and MY behalf. Plus, T Rump said it should be so. I think one of his young'ns said that too?

AG's Barr"s summation was nice but.... Since he was recently installed by T Rump to this office.... And, I know Trump is not to be trusted you'll have to excuse me for not believeing him.

It's simply a product of the lies T Rump has been spewing so far. Which is why I am glad to have a congress that will push to bring this report to the light of day..... Along with mine and others pushing OUR representatives to do the will of US....

Are'nt you curious as to what Mueller found? If you're not then I'd question not just your humanity but also your intelligence. And, gullibility quotient.

But, I will still urge you as a fellow American to recognize the wrong many of us [not me] elected in 2016 and not repeat it...
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 5503
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2019 7:37:17 PM
poster 5500 says

Vlad did that on his own along with the cyber bots he employed... Trump is simply the resulting president Vlad helped to install.... Which is only fitting as T Rump is bought, paid for and owned by Putin. My opinion of course.

The sad thing is that Vlad & his bots were not the ones pulling the lever for Trump at the polling places......I give the Russians credit for having the skill to hood-wink a whole sub-population that was mesmerized by Trump's idiotic rhetoric that helped catapult him to being the GOP nominee...........and ultimately winning against a heavily vulnerable opponent.

I guess if you pay for a 22 month investigation, you are curious as to the conclusions thereof. I am....

Well, McConnell already voted down Schumer's motion that the Senate should make the M report public..........so that should tell you what the future bodes for the public's access of the report

If you are too now would be a good time to let your representative know about it..... Regardless of party affiliation. It's not just our country but the world at large.... Again, another opinion...

our reps already know what we want..........about 90% of the public wants the report....to be made public........your only hope lies with the Dem controlled congress...for any measure of justice!

poster 5501

....You lose....

Yep, you win! ...........now you can your milk & cookies before you settle in.
 N2U18
Msg: 5504
view profile
History
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 3/25/2019 8:22:08 PM
Who would’ve thought Mueller would drop his report late Friday afternoon during March Madness?

I was prepared to stay hunkered down for the weekend because we all know how violent those Libs can be. The Sci-Fi Channel was playing “Sharknado” and “The Mueller” this weekend, so it was nothing but Buttered Popcorn, M&Ms, Soy, and Beverages all weekend long. Scrumptious and profoundly satisfying!

You know how chocolate taste Richer and the Flavor Pops after an Orgasm? Surprisingly, this Trumped that and was an astonishing sensation of felicity. I might have an addiction problem!?!

The Mueller - Preview 1
https://twitter.com/stclairashley/status/1109495955353591808

The Mueller – Preview 2
https://twitter.com/STEPHMHAMILL/status/1109300895244791808

The Mueller – Preview 3
https://twitter.com/DFornof5827/status/1109487732118732801

The Mueller – Preview 4
https://twitter.com/DanCovfefe1/status/1110221915581382656
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 5505
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 8:27:02 AM
so, Manafort could pay $22 million in fines and restitution

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/03/07/paul-manafort-former-trump-campaign-chair-sentenced-xx-years/3080729002/

depending upon what others get zipped for, this investigation may actually break even. but if chump pardons 'em all (bush did it to the iran contra clowns when Barr was AG for him), i wonder if that nullifies the payments. not that he's going to care.
 high-ground
Msg: 5506
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 3:49:02 PM
Doremi

I really feel sorry for you! Do you realize how much investigative power Mueller's Team had, and you do not except the results, unless they happen to be what you want to hear?

You are an ideal democrat! You except your party's direction without doubt or question all the time every time. I just checked in here again to see if maybe some of you die hard democrats could maybe accept the results. You are not the only one here that can't think for him/her self. The beat goes on?

I was raised in a blue collar family (2 generations) of coal miners. Was dirt poor, served in a war and went to college. Been a labor, before an engineer, then business owner. Been involved in both sides of environmental issues (government and corporation), and its all politics's.

I did my best not to be biased through the years, but after Trumps win and the liberal fallout even before his inauguration, I can no longer ride the moderate fence. I would never vote again for the leftest party that I see and hear today.
Doremi, I do hope you are truly happy with your party of choice, and may it bring you and the generations to come what it deserves.
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5507
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 3:53:37 PM
#WalkAway

Good for you, Mr. High-Ground! :)

I think by 2020....some of these anti Trump posters here are gonna be loving him!

Probably even wearing MAGA hats! I have hope! :D

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 5508
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 4:04:35 PM
High Ground, no need to feel sorry for me. I was also raised blue collar and retired 5 years ago from a trade I enjoyed. I owe no one a thing and paid my way through life by my own efforts. For that I am grateful and thankful.

And until the M. report is made public why should I accept AG Barr's assessment? Why should you or anyone else for that matter?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 5509
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2019 6:21:30 PM
Serious question, Mr. Doremi...

Do you really want to live in a Country where to quote Chuck Schumer...

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

That is unacceptable to me. Not for you?
 LGL1975
Msg: 5510
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2019 5:26:06 AM
Elections aren't real. Both parties are owned by the ruling class. For really important jobs like intelligence you need a pedigree.

Trump is just a new money wannabe. A grifter who cheated and stole his way into the 1% but still has to "make his bones" to gain entry to the establishment. His progeny will join the Bushes, the McCains and other political dynasties in screwing over Americans.

The whole idea that Russia was involved in a conspiracy to elect Donald Trump is absolute nonsense.

I do wonder why the United States would choose Russia as its scapegoat. There are far more reliable ways to manufacture a pretext for war. Casting the legitimacy of your own elections into doubt is a bold move.

I suspect this "investigation" will eventually lead back to the United States and find another scapegoat.

Russophobia is often accompanied by antisemitism. Perhaps the "Russians" who stole the election from Hillary will turn out to be Jews.

The end game is ensuring that voters remain loyal to the Democratic-Republican parties and don't form a real political opposition that is beyond the control of the elites. And nothing is off the table. If the dems have to embrace Jew haters and other extremists they will do that.
 LeFouGamboj
Msg: 5511
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2019 6:59:45 AM
^

If the dems have to embrace Jew haters and other extremists they will do that.

To accomplish what?.

You have 1 0r 2 elected muslim (dem)congresswomen (who themselves are hated by the Right), who said something anti-Semitic.......and now you say that the dems have to embrace "jew-haters"?.....................meanwhile Trump embraces a whole mass of supremacists who march yelling out anti-semitic slurs, so I would guess if there is a race between Dems and repubs on who can draw in the most "jew haters" bigots, etc......the dems don't stand a chance.

Perhaps the "Russians" who stole the election from Hillary will turn out to be Jews.

I didn't know Putin was a Jew

I do wonder why the United States would choose Russia as its scapegoat.

Maybe because all the US intelligence agencies indicated that Russians were trying to interfere with the election.....I guess Trump's son meeting with the Russians where "they had dirt on HC"....was all a myth.

The whole idea that Russia was involved in a conspiracy to elect Donald Trump is absolute nonsense.

Russians worked through intermediaries like Stone & assange........releasing stolen (dem) emails for the purpose of damaging HC................was it conspiracy.........yes, because people like Stone and Giuliani made verbal reference anticipating the emergence of such information ahead of time..................was it a direct conspiracy involving Trump himself....probably, (if you listen to Michael Cohen), but Mueller couldn't nail him on it..............instead, his intermediaries got nailed.
 elphatas
Msg: 5512
Posted: 3/27/2019 10:24:53 AM
^^^^ The right hates the Jews but still support Israel as a valuable ally. The leftists, like our Muslim member of Congress, do in fact hate Israel AND the Jews. Leftists are antisemitic to their cores, even Jewish leftists are self loathing and anti-semitic. Do not conflate Leftists with Liberals. Jovan was a far leftist. Cotter a far leftist. Quite a few on here far leftists...they are all are antisemitic. Obviously people on the right like Little Red are just as antisemitic as the leftists. Those chanting in charlottesville, whether marching with the Nazis or opposing them were all antisemitic. Trump was right about that...good and bad people from both sides, though the good people opposing removing the Statutes were not also the chanting nazis.
 LGL1975
Msg: 5513
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2019 7:57:47 AM
@LeFou

Maybe because all the US intelligence agencies indicated that Russians were trying to interfere with the election

We already know they lie. The question is why are they using Russia as a scapegoat.

@elphatas

Leftists are antisemitic to their cores

I wouldn't say they are antisemites per se. But if people are willing to believe Russia stole the election or that white men are inherently evil than they can be made to hate other groups like the Jews.

The alt-right believes all the corruption and inequality we commonly associate with capitalism is the result of a Jewish conspiracy. The radical left believes these same conditions are caused by "white supremacy". Both hoaxes serve the same purpose. To mislead the opposition with lies. So people who understand the system is broken don't pose a threat to the ruling class.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 5514
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2019 3:27:09 PM
"The question is why are they using Russia as a scapegoat."

>>>ask chump, he publically asked the russians to hack into Hillary's emails. but hey, its not like russia invades neighbors or nukes spies in london or anything. they're so cute and cuddly.

"the right hates jews, but still support israel as an ally"

>>.those darn end timers.
 celeste_bella
Msg: 5515
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2019 9:08:18 PM

What good things has Trump accomplished?

Because of him, the sleepers have awakened.

A new day is coming.
People are changing.
Ain't it beautiful?
Crystal blue-wave persuasion.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?