Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 101
What good things has Trump accomplished?Page 5 of 216    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)

It was a very good speech, a speech that the liberals just can't stand that it was. They were not going to be happy no matter what, "on the outside". But on the inside there were many democrats there that agreed with some of the speech and needed to look like they weren't. We see it all the time.

Didn't you just post about those "leftists" that don't want "unity" John?????

And then you come onto this thread and post this bullshiat???? This bullshiat is part of the "problem" too John. Look in the mirror, and quit posting bullshiat.

If you swing, get ready to get swung back at.

And then, you can whine about those mean "liberals".
 John252817
Msg: 102
What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 3/1/2017 8:07:14 AM
Looks like you agree with that poster who doesn't want unity. Thanks for showing us you agree with that sad agreement. Yes walts, you read it right. Your problem is like said posters problem, "showing" non-unification. Damn those that applauded and hooray for those that agree but couldn't and won't show it. That's the point my friend, nothing "mean" about it. Sad that what can be agreed upon will never happen with that mindset.

VVVVVV Again walts, if you don' want unity, that is on you.

Walts
Msg: 103
Posted: 3/1/2017 8:15:14 AM
Just for you John, I'll repeat here, since it looks like it's going to take some repeating for you to figure it out. Maybe go search for a recorded speech from last night. Even better, read the transcripts, as many times as it requires.

""As I told another the other day, ignorance AND arrogance do not mix John. Do one or the other and get you pass. Put em together and you are going to have problems.

Go find a dictionary and look up the word "unify" please.""
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/1/2017 8:21:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Still the best answer to the question IMO
 chameleonf
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/1/2017 8:54:18 AM
It wasn't a "good" speech. It was just the same empty fluff not spoken in the manner of his rally speeches, which made it seem nicer than usual. The next day or two at the most following his teleprompter speeches he gets somewhat "favourable" reviews - then back to reality when his tweets and rallies says what he really thinks and plans - that is if he can remember what he says from one speech to the next. If he seems to be softening on anything he's said before, it's because he's finding it will be impossible to pass much of what he's stated because he will not have the support of even his own party members. He's still the same Idiot-In-Chief he was a month ago and has accomplished nothing but contributing to further divisiveness that already existed.
 cotter
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 9:04:23 AM
Message 100 ...
john ...
It was a very good speech, a speech that the liberals just can't stand that it was. They were not going to be happy no matter what, "on the outside". But on the inside there were many democrats there that agreed with some of the speech and needed to look like they weren't. We see it all the time.

LMFAO ... "john the psychic" ... just happens to know what all the Democrats were thinking during the speech.

Tell us ... "john the psychic" ... what will be their next move?

Oh, oh ... what about the lie that since he has been president (40 days?) the NATO money is NOW pouring in? You know, because he made some sort of speech that demanded it.

Hint ... some of the countries began increasing their payments back in 2014 ... during that other guy's administration, but no extra money is being paid at this time and certainly not since he became president.

LIES.
 daynadaze
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 9:52:36 AM
John, how did you feel about Trump lying to the widow of the Navy Seal who died? Did he stand there and take responsibility for what happened? Did he admit that Obama didn't approve that move but Trump jumped right in there knowing that it hadn't been done under Obama because it was too risky? Did he John, did your hero tell the truth about the Navy Seal's death or did he use it to brag and pretend he had done something great but that the generals failed? How's that Trump setting with you now. This is your chance John, show us if you are all about honesty & moral ethics or if you are all about Trump no matter what.
 _babblefish
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/1/2017 10:13:52 AM

It was an uplifting and positive speech that spoke to a brighter future for America and Americans.

'america's actin' like a battered housewife full of hope because her husband didn't come home
drunk last night'
 cotter
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 12:12:41 PM
Message 107 ...
dayna ...
This is your chance John, show us if you are all about honesty & moral ethics or if you are all about Trump no matter what.

Crickets ... eh?

Here ... let's get him started ... Google: Yemen seal raid has netted significant intelligence

Here's what you get ...
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/yemen-seal-raid-yielded-no-significant-intelligence-say-officials-n726451
Yemen SEAL Raid Has Yielded No Significant Intelligence: Officials

Last month's deadly commando raid in Yemen, which cost the lives of a U.S. Navy SEAL and a number of children, has so far yielded no significant intelligence, U.S. officials told NBC News.

Although Pentagon officials have said the raid produced "actionable intelligence," senior officials who spoke to NBC News said they were unaware of any, even as the father of the dead SEAL questioned the premise of the raid in an interview with the Miami Herald published Sunday.

That was NBC. Whoops ... not what we wanted. john wants the story that tells all about how much intelligence was netted. NEXT ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yemen-raid-intelligence_us_58b514fbe4b060480e0b5309
Deadly U.S. Yemen Raid Netted No Major Intelligence: Report

The botched U.S. commando raid on an al Qaeda outpost in Yemen that resulted in the deaths of a Navy SEAL and several women and children reportedly gained very little intelligence information.

So far, no “significant intelligence” has been gleaned from the items seized in the raid, “multiple” senior sources have told NBC, the network reported Tuesday.

The raid — an unusual use of American ground forces in the country — was supposed to surprise the enemy, but the Navy SEAL team dispatched to the site Jan. 28 confronted a reinforced al Qaeda base defended by landmines, snipers, and a larger-than-expected contingent of heavily armed extremists.

President Donald Trump was apparently not in the Situation Room supervising the action as would be typical for a commander in chief in such an operation. While the raid was unfolding, Trump’s personal Twitter account was active and a tweet was sent notifying readers about an upcoming presidential TV, The Huffington Post reported Wednesday. That tweet has since been deleted.

That was Huffington Post. Hmmmm ... busy messing around and playing on his Twitter account while the Navy Seal got killed along with several women and children.

Oh dear ... still not what john needs in order to make his point. (There are numerous other articles that provide the same information as the two above.) NEXT ...

Oh wait ... here's something maybe john could use ...http://news.herald.bplaced.com/latest/centcom-commander-defends-yemen-raid-where-us-seal-killed
CENTCOM commander defends Yemen raid where U.S. SEAL killed

The White House said today that the military is conducting three investigations of an anti-terrorism raid one month ago in Yemen.

Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens was killed along with a dozen civilians. Other Americans were wounded and a U.S. aircraft was lost.

Now, Owen’s father is demanding answers.

President Trump earlier this month described meeting the family of Navy SEAL Owens when his body was returned to the U.S.

“His family was there, incredible family, loved him so much, so devastated,” Mr. Trump said.

But Owens’ father, Bill, declined a meeting with his son’s commander in chief. In an interview with the Miami Herald, he said, “I told them I didn’t want to make a scene about it, but my conscience wouldn’t let me talk to him.”

He asked, “Why at this time did there have to be this stupid mission, when it wasn’t even barely a week into his administration?”

Under the cover of night on Jan. 28, SEAL Team Six became pinned down outside the sl Qaeda compound. They were forced to call in a helicopter gunship to silence the fire. Fourteen al Qaeda operatives and at least 15 civilians were killed in the firefight.

Owens also was killed, and a $72 million evacuation aircraft crash landed and had to be destroyed.

“The timing of this was linked to the broader offensive that we’re pursuing in Yemen,” said Army General Joseph Votel, commander of U.S. Central Command.

Votel told CBS News’ David Martin that preparation for the operation was thorough. Votel monitored the raid in real time.

“Some people have called it a success. Some people have called it a failure. What would you call it?” Martin asked.

“Well again, I mean, the object was to go in and collect intelligence,” Votel said. “We accomplished that, so from that perspective it was successful. I certainly understand how the family would look at this in a different light.”

White House press secretary Sean Spicer said the Pentagon is conducting a review of the battle in Yemen, which is standard whenever a mission results in loss of life. Spicer also offered his condolences to the Owens family on behalf of the president.

Sounds pretty much like a general just doing his best to cover his ASS, but I'm guessing john is gonna buy it ... hook, line, and sinker! Votel sounds like cabinet material ... eh? Give the man another medal and promote him!

What has Trump accomplished?
It's apparent Trump has accomplished lying to his base with no regard for others' lives or their survivors. Putting that poor widow on show like that ... absolutely despicable.

Oh wait ... I see the title of the thread is supposed to be about the "GOOD" things Trump has accomplished.

Well crap ... (hangs her head and takes dayna's hand and walks off) ... I guess we're gonna have to go back to the drawing board on that one.
 sun___flower
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 1:53:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

Still the best answer to the question IMO

Yes, the poster of Message 2 gave the definitive answer to the question, did he not? There is no improving upon his answer, imo.
 gtomustang
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/1/2017 2:20:06 PM
"America's acting like a battered housewife, happy her husband didn't beat her last night"

>>>very true, babblefish. Hours before the speech,

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/02/28/1638722/-Trump-Blames-Jews-for-Anti-Semitic-Attacks-on-Cemeteries-and-Elsewhere

like a Republican, he blames the victim. Going after his supporters or kicking the alt-right out of the White(again!)House just ain't on the Schedule of Things I Want To Do. But then he goes on camera and acts human, and the press is just happy. And he is softening his approach on things, when he gets rewarded with some love

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-hold-off-on-new-travel-ban-in-wake-of-positive-speech-reviews-report/ar-AAnG6vN?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

but wait, what's one of the things on the list of Things Trump Wants To Do When He Is King? create a government organization to go after immigrants! Yikes! VOICE—that’s Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement. Trump has previously directed the Department of Homeland Security to publish a list of crimes committed by immigrants—which some historians have compared to Germany’s Nazi-era policy of publishing lists of crimes committed by Jews. But why isn't he investigating white dudes who shoot Indian people, demanding they get out of his country? If we can create a new government authority that Trumpets have to pay for, why not create one to investigate NotSoBritebart people as well?

I love how in Chump's list of achievements by other people that he takes credit for, he totally made sure not to mention Carrier and how it wasn't 1,000 jobs that will get automated anyway. I guess he doesn't want to remind people of that failure, but he quoted other companies who had already planned to do what he's taking the credit for. As for Chump's military proposals, here's a fact check since this is getting long:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-check-trump-and-military-spending/ar-AAnGEAg?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

and how the State Dept is collecting dust, its the Bush administration all over again pushing the SD aside to go to war in Iraq:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-state-of-trumps-state-department/ar-AAnGJTI?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartandhp

here's the bit about how Carryn Owens got her 2 minutes
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-carryn-owens-ended-up-in-the-balcony-to-create-the-emotional-high-point-of-trump%E2%80%99s-speech/ar-AAnGq61?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

You listen to Chump's speech, and in the code phrases you think immigrants are the new Scapegoats, that they carry the sins of America. Get rid of them, and everything in America will be Honkey-Dory all again. Oh but wait, there's crime in the inner cities! well, not really, crime is down b/c when you send poor young men to die for rich wars, crime does go down. But it does scare the white people, and then there's the drugs, drugs everywhere! Well, coke is down, mary jane obviously is up, oh and prescription meds are being abused more...amongst those 55 and up. Hey, that's the Faux News crowd! Is Chump going to go after angry white men abusing Fentanyl?

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20110908/illegal-drug-use-on-the-rise-in-the-us#2

but at least Chump sounded like a politician, threw out the code words for his supporters, and the rest of us are happy he didn't sound like his usual L'Enfant Terrible self. Remember: the immigrants are responsible for everything! We get rid of them, leave the rich people alone, and America can be great again!

see John, if you just had let it go, people might not have had a need to explain to you why the speech sucked so much. we'd like to have unity and sweep it all under the carpet, but then you have to shovel the bullshit, and so we had to educate you.
 John252817
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/1/2017 5:32:06 PM
Yes, it was an awesome honor to the widow of Navy Seal Owen. The President definitely was correct in doing so. Sorry that so many democrats sat on their a ss in the moment. But people like cotter, dayna and gto I am sure were whooping it up when they saw that part. That is shameful but hearing their posts in here is not surprising.
 deetristate
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/1/2017 5:33:27 PM
""""""""Officials said the covert military operation produced a large volume of valuable intelligence information on AQAP and its activities, according to the March 1 report.

“The raid did achieve its objectives even if it did so at a significant cost,” said one official familiar with details of the raid. “And it did produce a lot of intelligence — terabytes of information and multiple devices along with information on hundreds of people.”

The official said the raid was likely the “most significant AQAP haul in recent years.”

The official said an NBC News report from Feb. 27 asserting the Yemen raid produced no significant intelligence was wrong.

NBC cited “multiple senior officials” as saying they were unaware of valuable intelligence taken from the raid.""""""

Maybe it is deliberate that they are "unaware."
Because they keep talking to the press.

YOU decide. (Who says that?)

----------------------------------------
"Sorry madam, your husband was a loser." - Random leftists
 Canandaigua_Momma
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 5:39:24 PM
Carryn Owens was simultaneously consumed with grief and brimming with complete pride.
Such a tragic experience for her, yet to have the heartfelt and sincere gratitude of millions is remarkable.
She undoubtedly felt the support from near and far. Everyone felt her sadness and her love for her Ryan.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/1/2017 6:06:49 PM

"Sorry madam, your husband was a loser." - Random leftists

Not at all; the real "losers" here is the American public...who have allowed the fate of our brave men & women in unform to be decided by a Fkn Dunce!

Unfortunately, I predict a whole lot more cases like Ryan Owens to occur in the next 4 yrs
 Ouija2025
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/1/2017 6:18:17 PM
^^^ clears the table
Feel her grief but sorry she was but a pawn
And what did Trump do in any War?
Took a PH from someone
That, that and that alone makes him a coward
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/1/2017 6:35:09 PM

Asma Fahad Ali al Ameri 3 months
Aisha Mohammed Abdallah al Ameri 4 years
Halima Hussein al Aifa al Ameri 5 years
Hussein Mohammed Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri 5 years
Mursil Abedraboh Masad al Ameri 6 years
Khadija Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri 7 years
Nawar Anwar al Awlaqi 8 years
Ahmed Abdelilah Ahmed al Dahab 11 years
Nasser Abdallah Ahmed al Dahab 12 years

The GOP cares little about innocent losses of life....much less from Trump

When the bodies of these children are laid out and put on-line; it will serve as the perfect recruiting tool for more jihadists.

Just like the pictures of a bombed out Pearl Harbor...that served as a recruiting tool for 1000's of US young men to go down to their nearest military post to enlist in the armed services.
 forumslady
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/1/2017 6:47:01 PM
yule liquor- You bring to mind something that troubles me, a lot.
Frankly, I think Neal Young got a lot right when he talked about "senator's sons".
How quickly would senators vote for war, if it WERE their sons who were being sent out to die?
Frankly, I would LOVE to see legislation passed that ALL males, 18 and above, HAD to go to war, senators sons or not.
How many of our legislators, that send OTHER people's sons off to war, would sign off if they knew THEIR son's would go too?
War should ONLY be used as a LAST result, and I'll be damned if MY son will be recruited to die, so someone can make money and then DARE to give me the flag off of his casket, as if I got something special, when I REALLY lost it all.
 John252817
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/1/2017 6:56:34 PM
The GOP cares little about innocent losses of life....much less from Trump"

That is a bold face lie^^^^^^^^ but it spins well when a democrat is not in office now doesn't it? No matter who is in office, I would think that no liberal or conservative is happy about innocent lives lost. Causalities are going to happen no matter what, which does not make it better, it is just a fact. If you or anyone else can prove that statement wrong then please, let's hear it...after you step down off of your soap box!!
 forumslady
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:17:46 PM
john252817- Did you know that you just managed to quote Timothy McVeigh. almost exactly, when he was asked why he did what he did?
When he was asked HOW he could bomb a federal building, knowing there was a day care inside. He referred to the dead children as "collateral damage."
And here you say........."casualties are going to happen no matter what, which does not make it better, it is just a fact."
Can I prove this statement wrong?!
I think the BETTER question is,......... HOW can you DARE make it right?!
 gtomustang
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:21:02 PM
oh, its one thing for young men to die for good reasons, its another to die when the advantage is lost so a new president can get his gun off. What we know or don't know about the intelligence can be argued, but one point cannot:

Chump keeps blaming others for it.

If it was such a rousing success, wouldn't you think he'd stop blaming the generals or Obama for it? What is he really scared others will find out? The guy steals credit for things he had nothing to do with, so why doesn't he steal this thunder? ya gotta wonder when the narcissist acts way out of character.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/01/what-donald-trump-left-out-about-successful-yemen-/

meanwhile, let's give Johnny-Can't-Read access to a new website he's gonna love:

http://www.gopocalypse.org/right-wingers-lose-their-ignorant-little-minds-over-fake-website-declaring-hillary-beat-trump/
 cotter
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:23:35 PM
Message 112 ...
john ...
... people like cotter, dayna and gto I am sure were whooping it up when they saw that part.

I think you just had an orgasm while writing that. That must have been exciting.

I think we all know that none of us would ever stoop that low. On the other hand, after I heard a republican's explanation for what could happen to poor or indigent people if they repeal the ACA ... nothing surprises me anymore.

His answer was ... "Well, it's the survival of the fittest."

I seriously doubt you have any idea what that woman must be going through sitting there listening to that piece of scum lie so outrageously about the death of her husband. They are now reporting there are at least 10 top officials stating that the raid was a failure and that numerous women and children and villagers were lost in addition to the Navy Seal ... not to mention a pretty expensive piece of equipment.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:28:52 PM

I think the BETTER question is HOW can you DARE make it right?!

You are wasting your time with one of Trump's most staunch apologists.
 John252817
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:42:28 PM
forumslady, what are you smoking or drinking? YIKES!! Show me anywhere where anyone of intelligence would not admit that many times there is no control over innocent lives being hurt. Yes, they "obviously" will go in with the intent of not harming civilians. Saying that doesn't mean I or anyone else likes it, but please ms oz, quit being naive and think this isn't true. If this doesn't happen, show me proof. Maybe ask our former President about it k? You have enemies that use civillians as shields and we do our very best to try and not harm them. Please show me PROOF that Obama or anyone else has not killed innocent people....please. Again, it is sickening to know that happens but it does happen. That isn't me saying it is right but it is a fact.

cotter, Finding the people you talk about as "exiting", ewe, that makes a person ill.

Ll, mr deflector in chief, I apologize to no one if they do terrible things. You liberals are like the sicko Seattle City Counseller and her radical, illegal, leftist remarks. She wants to illegally shut down airports, freeways etc, all illegal. Let's see what our great AG will do if she leads this illegal protest. YIKES!!!

"US drone strikes have killed 67 civilians since 2008, says Pakistan's military"...This story was in 2013. Forumslady, do you think for a second that Obama was ok with doing this???

VVVVV forums, what does you or your ex have to do with the post??? Yikes, you need to come back into the real world my friend.
 forumslady
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/1/2017 7:56:32 PM
Johm252817- "YIKES!! Show me anywhere where anyone of intelligence would not admit that many times there is no control over innocent lives being hurt."
I take it John,by asking this question, you have NO grasp of history?!
"You have enemies that use civillians as shields and we do our very best to try and not harm them."
First of all, you spelled civilians wrong (you're welcome :D), secondly,I have NEVER used civilians as shields, nor have "my enemies".
My ex is an ass, but even he has never accused me of "using human's as shields".
Brook Shields, who's Shields?!
We REALLY shouldn't joke about this.
NONE of this is funny.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What good things has Trump accomplished?