Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Your local bus operatorPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Hey there Theydidnotfixit,

You may be surprised to learn that also any bus drivers that are employed by bus companies that also run trains here in the uk are not allowed to use their bus staff pass on the trains even though they are all under the same umbrella...turns out that if a company runs more than one venture then each venture is classed as a separate company, its only the basic uniform that's the same whatever you drive...
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Your local bus operator
Posted: 8/26/2018 8:23:53 AM
Thank you wrightbus. I hail bus drivers. Apart
From the one in Venezuela. I'm a bit lukewarm
towards him.
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Your local bus operator
Posted: 8/26/2018 8:43:58 AM
I`ve spent many years researching bus drivers from all over the place and find that every driver although trained to do the role the company way will due to human nature eventually do the role their way whilst aiming to stick in general to company guide lines..You may also be surprised to learn that if a certain bus company has lets say 20 depots across the UK then each depot will have a different rate of pay for that particular depot..
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >