Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Are Women on POF Just Looking For a Ego Boost ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hemingway234
Msg: 326
view profile
History
Are Women on POF Just Looking For a Ego Boost ?Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Yeah, I normally don't tell a woman she is "Cute-cute" until she has given me her number for dating.

I don't think pet names and sweet stuff should be used with strangers....... many people don't seem to understand this.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Are Women on POF Just Looking For a Ego Boost ?
Posted: 12/6/2018 3:08:44 PM

the vid is a good one, never thought about guys getting comments quite like that.
But dont think it happens to most guys.

If it did, it's only in the last couple years that women would do that. You could say that it's because of the way he's built. I spent most of my adult life built just like that guy. But, since I doubt very much that I carry his looks, then, it wouldn't happen to me. I don't happen to have eyes in the back of my head, so I wouldn't know if women would turn to look at me as I walked past.

I've never been accused of harassing women. Best way to not do that, is never say anything to them.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Are Women on POF Just Looking For a Ego Boost ?