Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _babblefish
Msg: 226
STOP HIDINGPage 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

I also wonder what happened to Whiskey Rivers? She thought I favorited people bec. some got nuked. I already posted why I faved some people.

A few years back I observed the SOCK PUPPETRY & had my hunches, so I faved people to see if there was a login pattern- if the same 2 or 3 people always logged in/posted consecutively, it made me suspect- not proof but suspect.

is that why you faved me and relentlessly called me a sock puppet ? - absolutely you had no proof and your suspicions
about my profile were wrong, and you did dox, thinking you could find a gotcha.. at the time blondie it could be annoying and funny all at the same time, like watching keystone cop sock chasers running in circles

as for whiskey river, she called out a racist post, someone other than the writer of the post got all yikes'y aboot
it, following day, whiskey river's profile, gone.. i don't believe in coincidences

breakfast club would make it high school, many on here are much more elementary than that
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 227
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/28/2017 1:58:25 PM

is that why you faved me and relentlessly called me a sock puppet ?

yes, plus let's face it you've been pretty funny at times, whether intentional or not...yes, initially I thought u were a sock, u would come in w/ the same bunch of people oftentimes & post aggressively, so yes, I THOUGHT u were a sock, but never had proof.

- absolutely you had no proof and your suspicions
about my profile were wrong,

yes, I had no proof & I will take your word that my suspicions were wrong (knowing that anything is possible)

and you did dox, thinking you could find a gotcha.. at the time blondie it could be annoying and funny all at the same time, like watching keystone cop sock chasers running in circles

well glad someone found some amusement & too bad the running wasn't literal back then. But it was happening...

as for whiskey river, she called out a racist post, someone other than the writer of the post got all yikes'y aboot
it, following day, whiskey river's profile, gone.. i don't believe in coincidences

careful now u sound like me...Whiskey was a tough cookie, if she wanted to be here she would. She disliked me but initially we had no quarrel, she did call me Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, like a was a hooker cuz I let a few guys pay on a date (that as their idea not mine). Well, we all have our opinions about paying, over the years I've mellowed. Still feel that the man needs to pursue though...I felt some empathy when she shared a story about being home alone w/ her 2 kids when they were young & she got weird phone calls. I also loved her unique Venetian Blind pic, & I think she got a kick out of the honorable (or dishonorable) mention she got via Hitler Parody Vid on Youtube.

breakfast club would make it high school, many on here are much more elementary than that

It could appear that way, however I do applaud people who present as their authentic self. I mentioned a few people in the previous post who I argued with but respect bec. they r genuine people & I have learned a thing or 2 from them. Just bec. I have a diff. POV doesn't mean I am not open to listening to how & why you've arrived at it.

Babble I appreciate your responding here. I appreciate your intelligence & sometimes your posts.
Cheers!
 lyinjovan
Msg: 228
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/28/2017 3:48:57 PM
all I will say that for you women who ganged up on others to have them terminated....childish...immature...poor character. Must admit, some fond moments was successfully retaliating against volkanoe, motown and tall. It became a game because, imho, those who try to quash the opinions of others are bad people. Even I have never attempted to quash cotters opinions, vile as I consider her...or lying jovan....but motown and VK and tall became so intolerable by terminating so many others...they had to go. I for one miss none of them. Still smirk about VK being terminated within five minutes of threatening me as being a shorttimer....laugh out loud about it even now.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 229
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 4:57:36 AM

all I will say that for you women who ganged up on others to have them terminated....childish...immature...poor character. Must admit, some fond moments was successfully retaliating against volkanoe, motown and tall. It became a game because, imho, those who try to quash the opinions of others are bad people. Even I have never attempted to quash cotters opinions, vile as I consider her...or lying jovan....but motown and VK and tall became so intolerable by terminating so many others...they had to go. I for one miss none of them. Still smirk about VK being terminated within five minutes of threatening me as being a shorttimer....laugh out loud about it even now.

Sad if a gang feels the need to drive a person out whether in real life or online, esp. if there is no direct threat. I almost doubt that is what happened here. Not worth my mental energy.

I personally found VK very refreshing & honest.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 230
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:06:00 AM
VK was a decent person until she hooked up with motown. But her whining about living in LA really got irksome. She was a decent looking woman. if she couldn't meet guys in la, she should have worked on her personality. It's not difficult for an attractive woman to meet guys if they have decent qualities.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 231
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:11:04 AM
^^^
VK lived in an area where the men preferred the "plastique" look. Real Housewives type. I don't think it was her personality.
Motown was sarcastic & funny. Initially I thought she was serious in her posts & one day I saw the light. If I don't like what someone has to say (consistently) on social media, I just scroll & ignore. Not worth the mental gymnastics.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 232
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:34:13 AM
ridiculous to characterize the millions of guys living in LA as the same way. Millions of guys looking for different things. If you can't find a guy in La, where could you find one? Motown was primarily mean...and the leader of a posse of women who moved behind the scenes terminating others....but she was honest and did not try to hide what she did....unlike some of the snakes..still here...who are duplicitous.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 233
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 12:05:11 PM

ridiculous to characterize the millions of guys living in LA as the same way. Millions of guys looking for different things. If you can't find a guy in La, where could you find one?
Sorry I beg to differ. The lady we knew on this board was a highly paid professional- she couldn't date the short order cook at the diner or the gas station attendant- she needed someone on her socio-economic level- in here area it was plastic men looking for plastique women once you factored in her income etc.

Motown was primarily mean...

I found her hilariously sarcastic, like a writer for SNL

and the leader of a posse of women who moved behind the scenes terminating others....

I don't think so, I think had that been true I would have been gone waaay b4 I ever was nuked. I found her to be quite friendly actually.

but she was honest and did not try to hide what she did....

Never got that vibe from her at all. I think she is/was a scapegoat for someone else's tomfoolery. Just my opinion, of course.

unlike some of the snakes..still here...who are duplicitous.

I think most people (ok maybe just SOME) would be amazed if they really knew what went on behind the keyboard(s)

AND WHAT MOTIVATES SUCH ELABORATE SCHEMING?
This is just a message board...
 _babblefish
Msg: 234
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/30/2017 10:57:18 AM

yes, I had no proof & I will take your word that my suspicions were wrong (knowing that anything is possible)

all i have is my word blondie, written from my one and only profile dating back to 2011,
i wanna star, preferable silver, hateses gold

careful now u sound like me

you sure? clooney thinks i'm skies s/o, dee thinks i'm a man and/or i'm one of the following; Walts,
irish or frank,

*my assessment on that blithering fool was based on them claiming that they do take steps to nuke profiles,

**face value an all

*** a shout out to the bug, still miss ya
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 245
STOP HIDING
Posted: 5/1/2017 1:57:51 PM
Message 226:

There are/were people in here that I really got into it in the past, prob against the rules to name names BUT- face it some of us have been here waay long- so if ur someone I've fought w/ don't think (not that it matters) that myself & others would not worry or be upset if u faced any harm or crisis. I realized this when there was some sort of brouhaha in Vegas last month. One of our alumni lives there & I waited w/ baited breath till we heard from her.

There's a big difference between morbid curiosity and actual concern for someone else's welfare. I equate it to drivers slowing down and rubbernecking when there's been a bad traffic accident. They aren't so much concerned about the people involved, as they are just being nosy.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 246
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 5/1/2017 5:49:02 PM

tRump is nothing new

and his daughter is not much better

https://i.redd.it/o93azxl0nxuy.jpg
 Maleman999
Msg: 247
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 5/2/2017 7:56:55 AM
"and his daughter is not much better"

I wonder if Trump has said to his daughter: "Direct those people who work in your clothing factory in China to make white robes and white hoods for the White House staff to wear during meetings. Send the bill to the taxpayers.
It's a good thing we had that meeting with the president of China in the White House to make sure things run smoothly for your company."
 deetristate
Msg: 248
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 5/3/2017 6:16:56 AM
You people do have wild and interesting imaginations.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 249
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 5/3/2017 7:48:18 AM
The Flipper in chief is doing some more flopping.

https://i.redd.it/maietomsb5vy.png
 flman2015
Msg: 250
Putin deletes turd-in-chief's teeth
Posted: 5/3/2017 9:19:52 PM

You people do have wild and interesting imaginations.
Some women consider a wild and interesting imagination an asset until it turns into delusion that makes dishonest idiots pretend that turd-in-chief wants to do something good for the country. That's a bit too much imagination gone berserk.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new