Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 26
Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in FloridaPage 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Trump-care soon to be reviewed by the CBO...and now the WH & its proponents are Attacking this non-partisan agency in an unprecendented manor...mongering that they will give an inaccurate and slanted assessment of its effectiveness & worth.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-aides-attack-agency-that-will-analyze-health-bills-costs/ar-AAobgf1?li=BBnb7Kz

The CBO has been ( hitherto) respected by both parties, but now when the GOP is blasting them even before they give their reveiw, and trying to convince pple to disregard the result! The the CBO has not always been accurate, but they have been a reliable "barometer" of the costs that a given program will require; such that they have never been berated by the Dems or GOP in the past.

The GOP is like a USED CAR salesman telling a potential buyer to disregard what happens during the test drive; because if it fails mechanically, it won't be a true indicator of how the car will perform once he buys it!!!!

This just shows that in order to QUALIFY as a Trumpanzee, ....a person would have to be a real Fkn dim-wit!
 daynadaze
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in Florida
Posted: 3/12/2017 5:29:24 PM
This is Trump, he lies, he makes up stories about others, claims he's being attacked, points fingers, lies some more and who would believe a pompous ass like this? Blows my mind, he's so openly corrupt and stupid, and yet there he is, president. Little kids act like this, look that mean guy is going to say something bad about me, boohoohoo, and thinks people are stupid enough to fall for this...and yet there they are, not only believing him but bragging about his behavior. I swear I woke up on an alternate planet.
 gtomustang
Msg: 28
Posted: 3/12/2017 6:05:03 PM
wait until the Trumpets come along to find a bullshirt excuse to explain it all away.

Or blame Obama for it somehow.

maybe, just maybe, they'll be smart enough to lie....low. and be quiet and watch.
 therainman2
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2017 6:13:59 PM
Politics in America have been the same thing for the last 100 years. Two sides of the same coin. The only thing different about Trump is that is is accidentally funny sometimes.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 30
Posted: 3/12/2017 7:04:10 PM
As someone just recently told me; the LIES he says may actually be taking on a life of their own!

In that, lies is what is expected by Trump, which is the very thing that has propelled him all along...and this is what his Minions devour, like a hungry animal during feeding time at the zoo.

They are becoming bigger than Trump himself, and instead of calling him out as a disgrace to the US,...... the GOP just stands there in awe of him!

A Trump without lies.......would be like a Bar without any alcoholic drinks (for his followers).
 tomfiend
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/12/2017 7:06:38 PM
....a person would have to be a real Fkn dim-wit!"

Obviously some dim-wits are not trump people. ...case in point...:-)

I mean how would you describe someone today...knocking the pharasees for not being nice people...? Not a critical thinker for sure. :-)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 32
Posted: 3/12/2017 7:14:47 PM
...a person would have to be a real Fkn dim-wit!...to think Trump actually meant it when he said he would release his tax returns and donate his salary.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/12/2017 7:20:30 PM

Msg: 27
This is Trump, he lies, he makes up stories about others, claims he's being attacked, points fingers, lies some more and who would believe a pompous ass like this? Blows my mind, he's so openly corrupt and stupid, and yet there he is, president. Little kids act like this, look that mean guy is going to say something bad about me, boohoohoo, and thinks people are stupid enough to fall for this...and yet there they are, not only believing him but bragging about his behavior. I swear I woke up on an alternate planet.

You have to give Trump credit, he sells his outrageous lies with conviction.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/12/2017 7:40:54 PM
#31 tom (fake-Jew)Fiend says:

I mean how would you describe someone today...knocking the pharasees for not being nice people...?

I dunno...but why don't you direct your question to (authentic) jewish scholars who put together their description of what the Pharisees were like....and see if they qualify as "dim-wits"!

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/12087-pharisees
 tomfiend
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/12/2017 8:41:13 PM
Why Yule....because there is only one dim-wit on this board who give a damn about the pharasees enough to mention them several times. Even jovan, a classic history revisionist..doesn't give a sh*t.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/12/2017 9:50:22 PM

.......give a damn about the pharasees enough to mention them several times.

Oh, its not them I give a "dam" about....rather, its what they stood for!...which serves to illustrate my point nicely!
Btw, its spelled Pharisee...any real Jew would know that!
 deetristate
Msg: 37
Leftist envy example: "Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in Florida"
Posted: 3/13/2017 4:26:58 AM
Yeah. Anyway, still waiting for "evidence" of ,Russians electing the president or his team colluding with the Russians.
Guess we will see that soon?

Talking to a Russian isn't enough.

The more you guys curse, the more obvious you are frustrated that you have nothing.
In one way, I hope that you find something before you have a stroke.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 38
Leftist envy example: Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in Florida
Posted: 3/13/2017 7:57:58 AM

Guess we will see that soon?

Yep, just as soon as Obama gets the recordings from the Microwaves.
 deetristate
Msg: 39
Leftist envy example: Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in Florida
Posted: 3/13/2017 9:26:21 AM
My advice to Trump.

STOP "explaining."

Crying leftists and the media will never let anything go, whether you explain or not.
They will never accept anything said, even if you say that it is snowing. . . And it is actually snowing.
Just do it, let the chips fall and move on.

For example.
U S Attorneys work at the will of the President.

Don't explain firing them.

tomfiend
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/13/2017 10:30:36 AM

any real Jew would know that!

Aren't you a Trump hating, right wing religious nut?

don't you believe in Jesus...you know......believe in him or suffer eternal damnation? In other words...a religion based on fear?

What the hell do you know about the Jews? You mishandled the content of the Talmud so badly....Its hard to believe you know much of anything at all.
 deetristate
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/13/2017 12:30:52 PM
I would like your take on why the increase in antisemetc incidents even in great britain and france. One theory is that people blame jewish decision makers for allowing the influx of immigrants and the immigration problems. What do you think? It is like a cycle that comes and goes. Really interested in your opinion..
 tomfiend
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/13/2017 12:51:55 PM
People have always been antisemitic. ...I have no idea why...other than traditional religious jews have weird customs...so are different, and jews tend to be among the financial elites, and therefore blamed for lots of the fraud...like taking place on Wallstreet...or people are envious

Also jews were scapegoats. ..much like the blacks and lately muslims and latinos.
 daynadaze
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2017 12:56:35 PM

The more you guys curse, the more obvious you are frustrated that you have nothing.

Wow that's an oldie, haven't heard that one since I was a kid, my mother used to say that you don't have a good vocabulary if you have to curse. LOL Anyway, back to the races.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 44
view profile
History
 gtomustang
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/13/2017 1:52:06 PM
"Crying leftists and the media will never let anything go, whether you explain or not."

(imagine Ben Stein monotone voice) "Ben ghazi?.....Ben ghazi?....Ben ghazi?"

meanwhile, tonight is the deadline for Chump to cough up or find or most likely invent, any evidence of his claims about a baloney wiretap(p). Cajun Spice says that just b/c Chump made the claim, he doesn't have to prove it, so somehow its up to the Justice Dept to prove something they never said and would actually love to say they didn't do, if only the Attorney General hadn't met with the Russians and had to recuse himself.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-justice-department-wiretap-evidence-20170313-story.html

what a $%%ing joke. If you wrote a book about something fictional happening like this, no one would find it real. Chump might be better off explaining why he fired an AG investigating Democrats in NY. Why does Chump want to help the Dems get off so easily? What do they have on him, that he's helping them? Gosh, does he owe everyone a favor?

maybe Chump will build a Maginot Line type wall. Will it keep the neo Nazis in, or out? Good news is, the biggest cement company down there is Mexican, so CEMEX will make money off of Trumpet tax dollars going into Mexico's pocket. Gracias, suckers!
 razors_edge55
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2017 2:34:54 PM
well the Maginot line was shyt against the german biitz ,, in Mexico ,over and under no prob????
funny I saw the maginot line ,,was out of date before compleated ,,and this is in the 20's
ha ha ,,no I saw it in 1987
 deetristate
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/13/2017 3:11:55 PM
Why not investigate both allegations at the same time? Hasn't Trump asked for that?
Why not demand proof of Russian collusion?
-------
Gto is becoming more like walts/irish. Don't let Trump and your hatred of him change your personality. (Wink wink)
---------
U. S. Attorneys work at the pleasure of the,President.
Simple.
---------
You people with the wall. Ha!

The ever changing whine:

"He's not going to build it
Not tall enough
Not covering every inch of the border.
Mexico won't pay.
We don't like the way he would make Mexico pay.
Even if he uses electronic or virtual walls where you can't put a brick one, "well, it's not really a wall.""
----

As you know, I found the benghazi complaints ridiculous. Doesnt make leftists less ridiculous with the constant hysteria about Trump.
 mark/1948
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2017 4:33:08 PM
wow, you are such an expert on everything, and in reality you just are another annoying self described pundit w/out a pulpit. i say to all the readers of the forum to ignore your dribble, (just like tuning out spicer, and kellyanne, you are another ex-plainer). keep it up maybe herr drumpfenfuhrer will invite you to his abandoned tower..............................
 ebolakitty
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/13/2017 4:50:42 PM
^^^^
What do you expect? She is a hair hatted ho straight from the ghetto. All are ignorant. All are nasty. All are filthy. They only do three things: Defraud the government; flood the world with womb turds; cause trouble wherever the go. This one is no exception.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/13/2017 5:08:50 PM
So just in case you kids missed it.

Wiretapping means surveillance and the reason why Trump used "wire tapping" in quotes in his tweets was not because he thought we was wiretapped, but because he could not spell surveillance.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new