Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 51
Leftist envy example: Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in FloridaPage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
#49 and #50 are hilarious. Will share them with my friend at dinner.
 N2U16
Msg: 52
Typical Liberal Intolerance.....
Posted: 3/13/2017 5:33:14 PM
Msg 49

wow, you are such an expert on everything, and in reality you just are another annoying self described pundit w/out a pulpit. i say to all the readers of the forum to ignore your dribble, (just like tuning out spicer, and kellyanne, you are another ex-plainer). keep it up maybe herr drumpfenfuhrer will invite you to his abandoned tower..............................

So, is this a request or are we forbidden? Who are YOU?

Msg 50

What do you expect? She is a hair hatted ho straight from the ghetto. All are ignorant. All are nasty. All are filthy. They only do three things: Defraud the government; flood the world with womb turds; cause trouble wherever the go. This one is no exception.

Usually, you can spot a Liberal by the CrAzY in their eyes but also in certain Code words they use. Usually, Liberal Intolerance, Bigotry, Racism, and Xenophobia is Covert but this one is completely unhinged and can’t conceal her distain for those (Black, Brown, and Unfit Whites) perceived as Inferior. I’m confident she is thinking “Human Weeds and Reckless Breeders”!
 Kj521
Msg: 53
Leftist envy example: Trump isn't even a resident, he keeps playing golf in Florida
Posted: 3/13/2017 5:36:37 PM
"What do you expect? She is a hair hatted ho straight from the ghetto. All are ignorant. All are nasty. All are filthy. They only do three things: Defraud the government; flood the world with womb turds; cause trouble wherever the go. This one is no exception."

Mr. Ebola?

Could you clarify this statement? Who.....exactly.....is "She"?

And what demographic.....precisely.....are you referring to when you say "All"?

Thank you. :)

And Ms. Dee.....I hope this friend for dinner is a new "friend". Wishing you much joy and love! :D
 John252817
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/13/2017 5:37:46 PM
Extra extra, read all about it, we have msg 49 and msg 50, one that cries out loud to ignore Dee(classic liberal) and one that demeans Dee(classic liberal) You two are definitely "classic" posters....YIKES!!!
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/14/2017 7:32:29 AM

Mr. Ebola?

I bet anything that he was just repeating what Jeff Sessions' microwave gossiped about to other microwaves.

Who needs an I-phone when you have snoopy, spying, gossipy microwaves?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/14/2017 7:54:11 AM
"you know, I think Trump's plan to build a wall could actually work.

The emperor Hadrian build a huge wall along the Scottish border, 1,900 ago there were hardly any Mexicans in Scotland."

Solid gold.
I have a hair hat from the rain perhaps Kitten meant me :/
 _babblefish
Msg: 57
Posted: 3/14/2017 9:17:39 AM

Who needs an I-phone when you have snoopy, spying, gossipy microwaves?

1. iPhones are the new medical contraband

2. aaaand why is a microwave the only appliance in your home that you can't use tin foil in/on?
coincidence?

* stares at samsung smart tv facing bed
O_O
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/14/2017 9:49:56 AM

2. aaaand why is a microwave the only appliance in your home that you can't use tin foil in/on?
coincidence?

* stares at samsung smart tv facing bed
O_O

lmao

hush, The Brave Little Toaster and friends are listening too...and blankie has ties to Putin!
 Walts
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/14/2017 12:16:11 PM

hush, The Brave Little Toaster and friends are listening too...and blankie has ties to Putin!

I'm starting to really worry about my little, freaky (just for D) playthings that I've got locked up in a box underneath the bed.

Oooooops.

Did I just say that outloud???????

My bad...........
 razors_edge55
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 12:41:32 PM
Walts ,,,you have little freaks somewhere ??? no they are just passionate ladies ,,bless'em ,,,what we all search for
WB candy ,,,you need a new blankie
 Ouija2025
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:11:25 PM
They sell DVDs on eBay on how to make yourself invisible if ppl are really concerned about the appliances.
I figure my dog reports to CSIS. I keep my nose clean :/
 razors_edge55
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:26:15 PM
Hey ,,I've got nothing smart in my house ,or life ,car's 1976 ,,both ,,TV ,not smart ,toster NOT burns everything ,phone ,,,a FLIP,,laptop tape over camera (won't turn off sometimes)tin foil hat ,,inprogress ,, but I don't look good in hats ,,I think ,,,so that leaves me and smart ?? non ,popeye said it best "" I yam what I yam"
 Ouija2025
Msg: 63
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:28:07 PM
for pete's sake.
Get rid of the sex toys
http://globalnews.ca/news/3308543/we-vibe-privacy-lawsuit-settlement/
n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 _babblefish
Msg: 64
Posted: 3/14/2017 1:46:18 PM

for pete's sake.
Get rid of the sex toys

this one anyways :]

"A Canadian vibrator maker accused of secretly tracking the intimate habits of thousands of its customers through a smartphone app has agreed to spend $5 million to settle a privacy lawsuit in the United States."
 Walts
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/14/2017 2:12:15 PM

for pete's sake.
Get rid of the sex toys

That's why mine are under lock and key but, as you and babble have pointed out, that isn't really enough. But, I don't have those fancy dancy remote controlled babies. Those ones are only made for yanks. We here in Canada may not have the right equipment but, we do have the knowledge. Half the time I can't even figure out where the battery actually goes!!!!! :O
 LOLTrump
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/21/2017 2:33:15 PM
same old party, same old story, when you are getting slammed, try and twist it

Protesting crowd called 'un-American' on hot mic after Trott town hall in Novi
Trott's office says political strategist made comment
By Dave Bartkowiak Jr.
Posted: 12:55 PM, March 21, 2017
Updated: 4:34 PM, March 21, 2017

After Trott left the stage, someone can be heard on a hot mic saying the following:

"We're gonna take that part where they're booing funding the military, and I'm going to get somebody to write a story. We're gonna promote the shi** out of that. It's un-American crap."...

Go here for full story and audio of what he said:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/protesting-crowd-called-un-american-on-hot-mic-after-trott-town-hall-in-novi
 trinity818
Msg: 67
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/21/2017 2:41:46 PM

"A Canadian vibrator maker accused of secretly tracking the intimate habits of thousands of its customers through a smartphone app has agreed to spend $5 million to settle a privacy lawsuit in the United States."

OMG. That is funny.

Also...I wanted to change the thread subject line. {emoji with my tongue out and my fingers in my ears}
 gtomustang
Msg: 68
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/21/2017 3:42:53 PM
Since Johnny can't trumpet the stock market's returns today (under the Obama budget), I thought i'd hand him a gimme:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-wiretapped-russian-gambling-ring-headquartered-at-trump-tower/ar-BByyp2z?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

oh, wait...

"Emergence of the Russian gambling wiretap comes as President Trump claims his own residence at Trump Tower was bugged at the direction of President Obama, but the intelligence community says there's no evidence to back that up.   
Months after the 2013 raid, ABC News notes, Tokhtakhunov was in the VIP section of Miss Universe Moscow not far from President Trump. The President had previously sold the rights to the Russian incarnation of the show to a billionaire developer based in the country."

boy, that poor Johnny, just can't catch a break when he's on the wrong side of reality.

"In President Trump’s oft-changing world order, Roger J. Stone Jr., the onetime political consultant and full-time provocateur, has been one of the few constants — a loyalist and self-proclaimed “dirty trickster” who nurtured the dream of a presidential run by the developer-turned-television-star for 30 years.
But two months into the Trump presidency, Mr. Stone, known for his pinstripe suits, the Nixon tattoo spanning his shoulder blades, and decades of outlandish statements, is under investigation for what would be his dirtiest trick — colluding with the Russians to defeat Hillary Clinton and put his friend in the White House.
Before the Podesta emails were released, Mr. Stone said in a speech that he had “communicated with” Julian Assange, the WikiLeaks founder — whom he has defended for years — and that he had a large trove of material on the Clintons that he would publish shortly before the election. He has acknowledged having communicated over Twitter with the online persona Guccifer 2.0, who American officials believe is a front for Russian intelligence officials. And there was the Podesta tweet."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/roger-stone-the-%E2%80%98trickster%E2%80%99-on-trump%E2%80%99s-side-is-under-fbi-scrutiny/ar-BByydZH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

gosh...collusion? what a big word.
 Maleman999
Msg: 69
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/21/2017 5:47:31 PM
"gosh...collusion? what a big word."

When that happens, is that when you take your car to a body shop to get fixed?

Let's move on to Stage Left Act 2. So what happens when the final report is in, and it finds that Trump did collude with the Russians and they are behind the Hillary hacked email fiasco, where Trump was somehow involved or knew about it beforehand? Would he get a slap on the wrist and told to be a good boy from now on, and carry on business as usual, or would there be more severe consequences?
 gtomustang
Msg: 70
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/21/2017 6:16:28 PM
If Congressional GOP can still use the narcissist to get things done, it'll be a slap on the wrist, and the Deep State that actually exists with the Republicans will cater to the Trumpets the whole fake conspiracy so they don't take their vote elsewhere. But if Chump becomes too much of a tar baby, then unlike the campaign season, the GOP will no longer have a use for Chump and the fools who follow.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 71
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/25/2017 7:36:24 AM
Some more of the same old, same old, tRump lying out of his azz.

http://i.imgur.com/aCEML2l.gifv
 deetristate
Msg: 72
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/25/2017 11:13:57 AM
Does anyone actually click the link given to the obscene intros?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 73
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:04:31 PM

Does anyone actually click the link given to the obscene intros?

Dee you are going to need to calm down just a bit, your posts are not making any sense.

Go outside and take a walk, get some fresh air and just breath, your anger is really coming through, and I fear you are going to hurt yourself.
 deetristate
Msg: 74
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:38:12 PM
The above is the definition of projection.

Yawn.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 75
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/25/2017 2:14:36 PM

Yawn.

“Laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Donald tRump

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new