Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 76
Trump is nothing newPage 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Just got in from a dinner.

I check and, once again, you post and prove me right.

Please continue.

Ha!

I'll check again tomorrow. HA!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 77
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 3/25/2017 8:23:57 PM
Hey, before you go to bed after your pretend dinner check this out:

Pool was told Trump was in meetings at Trump National this afternoon. This Instagram photo posted from the course says otherwise

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/845732033305481216

Just wanted to let you know, in case Fox did not pick this one up.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 78
Whattabout Bill !
Posted: 4/6/2017 6:09:24 PM
Will the "silent Treatment" work for Bill Oreilly?.....the serial sexual harasser who hosts the popular "oreilly factor" at Fox news

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/at-fox-news-a-wall-of-silence-surrounds-bill-o%e2%80%99reilly/ar-BBzv1Zy?li=BBnb7Kz

Right now the Fox strategy is to say:........."I know nutink"......"I see nutink"...........I hear nutink!

Meanwhile there have been scores of advertizers pull their ads from the "Factor"....but this has hurt Fox little because they've been re-inserted with other Fox programming; so is Fox really "sweating it"....or are they just waiting for the storm to pass!

Oreilly has been free-riding at Fox, with Ailes setting the standards........Fox has obliged to pay off his settlements; figuring that the losses incured by Oreilly do NOT supercede the revenue he generates. Oreilly is a smart guy, he has been able to feel the pulse of those on the far right, and catered to them effectively. He has written book after book; selling them to his loyal followers with limited understanding, accepting it as though it were Gospel

As thr article states, even in this setting, he has added to his viewership!
Might it this just be a case of curiosity...or did he embolden the latent misogynists to join his flock.

Perhaps the countdown has begun for Oreilly; as his conceit has not allowed him to learn from his errors; but Fox is not known to stand upon any code of ethics; and thus, I would be surprised if he gets terminated!
 ebolakitty
Msg: 79
Whattabout Bill !
Posted: 4/8/2017 8:13:41 AM
^^^^^
There is no such thing as sexual harassment. Only constipated, panhandling tarts looking for a handout. Stop being jealous. At Fox, it is well known that dispensing pvssy is part of the job. Even if you had O'Reilly's position at Fox, you would still be too weak to get any.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 80
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 4/8/2017 9:52:56 AM
Remeber in 2013, when 98 Republicans from the house of representatives signed a letter telling Obama it would be unconstitutional if he didn't get congressional approval for retaliating against Assad for chemical weapons use?

Dear Mr. President,

We strongly urge you to consult and receive authorization from Congress before ordering the use of U.S. military force in Syria. Your responsibility to do so is prescribed in the Constitution and the War Powers Resolution of 1973.

While the Founders wisely gave the Office of the President the authority to act in emergencies, they foresaw the need to ensure public debate — and the active engagement of Congress — prior to committing U.S. military assets. Engaging our military in Syria when no direct threat to the United States exists and without prior congressional authorization would violate the separation of powers that is clearly delineated in the Constitution.

Mr. President, in the case of military operations in Libya you stated that authorization from Congress was not required because our military was not engaged in “hostilities.” In addition, an April 1, 2011, memorandum to you from your Office of Legal Counsel concluded:

“…President Obama could rely on his constitutional power to safeguard the national interest by directing the anticipated military operations in Libya—which were limited in their nature, scope, and duration—without prior congressional authorization.”

We view the precedent this opinion sets, where “national interest” is enough to engage in hostilities without congressional authorization, as unconstitutional. If the use of 221 Tomahawk cruise missiles, 704 Joint Direct Attack Munitions, and 42 Predator Hellfire missiles expended in Libya does not constitute “hostilities,” what does?

If you deem that military action in Syria is necessary, Congress can reconvene at your request. We stand ready to come back into session, consider the facts before us, and share the burden of decisions made regarding U.S. involvement in the quickly escalating Syrian conflict.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 81
Whattabout Bill !
Posted: 4/8/2017 3:59:03 PM

Ebola says

There is no such thing as sexual harassment. Only constipated, panhandling tarts looking for a handout.

You mean like Megyn Kelly (who was also targeted by Ailes)

At Fox, it is well known that dispensing pvssy is part of the job.

Then why is Ailes gone?

Even if you had O'Reilly's position at Fox, you would still be too weak to get any.

You know who is on-par with Oreilly?
That would be Sean Hannity! Do you know how many charges he has against him? answer: None!
Although he is a "company man"; he is at least smart enough to know that sexual harassment exists!

But according to you, he may be "too weak" to get any coerced \#/
 ebolakitty
Msg: 82
Whattabout Bill !
Posted: 4/9/2017 9:30:47 AM

You mean like Megyn Kelly (who was also targeted by Ailes)

Yes, like Megyn Kelly. She was hired for her twat and it should come as no surprise that she be required to use it in the course of her work.

Then why is Ailes gone?

One word -- MONEY. Always the reason for any corporate decision. It wasn't that Rupert thought that what Roger was doing was wrong. He thought that it may be expensive.

You know who is on-par with Oreilly?
That would be Sean Hannity! Do you know how many charges he has against him? answer: None!
Although he is a "company man"; he is at least smart enough to know that sexual harassment exists!

But according to you, he may be "too weak" to get any coerced \#/

Hannity sure is a weakling but easy cooze may not have anything to do with it. He may just have other ideas for recreation. If they replaced Sean with Milo, Milo may not care to avail himself of the corporate reserve of slitch either.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 83
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 4/9/2017 2:29:06 PM
Yep nothing new, just another conservative welfare queen

https://i.redd.it/j2h8zy1wigqy.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 gtomustang
Msg: 84
Whattabout Bill !
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:14:49 PM
"easy cooze"? Jeez, did we time warp back to 1977? do people still use that term? Time to grow out the bushy mustache again?

or does it refer to the most popular cousin at the family gathering? maybe its the beercan cozy that slides on the easiest? Oh well, at least Schlitz still refers to beer, I hope.

maybe Faux can hire Bill Cosby to replace the other Bill, if its all about the money.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 85
Whattabout Bill !
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:47:05 AM

maybe Faux can hire Bill Cosby to replace the other Bill, if its all about the money.

Oreilly has suddenly gone on "vacation" (in other words he was put on "ice" by the Murdochs).
James reportedly wants him fired; because what good arer ratings if your advertisers are bolting!
but Rupert likely wants to keep him.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 86
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:58:55 AM
I think sums up tRump voters very well.

https://i.redd.it/8fgxhos2n3ry.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

LOLTrump
Msg: 87
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/12/2017 2:47:03 PM
The Russia story just keeps getting worse for President Trump
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-Large
Updated 1:16 PM ET, Wed April 12, 2017

Washington (CNN)Two stories dealing with Russia's meddling in the election broke Tuesday night. And both were full of bad news for President Donald Trump.

The first, an exclusive to CNN, revealed that a number of Democratic and Republican lawmakers on the House and Senate intelligence committees who have seen classified documents see no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, further suggesting Rep. Devin Nunes, R-California, misled Trump (and the public) when he described documents relating to the unmasking of Trump campaign officials caught up in an incidental collection operation by the intelligence community.

The second, broken by The Washington Post, reveals that the FBI obtained a secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court court warrant in August 2016 aimed at monitoring the communications of one-time Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/politics/trump-carter-page-russia-devin-nunes/
 deetristate
Msg: 88
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/12/2017 3:52:23 PM
LOL

Now, they are trying to narrow it to "unusual or illegal" because they can no longer deny that there was surveillance. Ha.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 89
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:01:12 PM

Now, they are trying to narrow it to "unusual or illegal" because they can no longer deny that there was surveillance. Ha.

Nope, but thanks for attempting to deflect from the fact your hero is in some deep sh*t.

But hey, maybe you will get a free hat.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 90
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/13/2017 2:13:15 PM
Well this may be a new low:

Trump Says He May Freeze Subsidies to the Poor Until Democrats Repeal Obamacare
By Eric Levitz

On Wednesday, President Trump announced that he plans to use the powers of his office to jeopardize health-care access for millions of low-income people, while destabilizing America’s insurance markets — because he believes that voters will blame the ensuing chaos on the Democratic Party, leaving Chuck Schumer desperate to negotiate with the White House over Obamacare repeal.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trump-i-may-sabotage-obamacare-until-democrats-repeal-it.html?mid=facebook_nymag

The sad reality is, the people who will be hurt the most by this, is his base, but I guess that explains why so many are feeling that tRump regret.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 91
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/13/2017 10:30:46 PM
So who do you think the biggest group of flip floppers are?

https://i.redd.it/8kcrv1q85ery.png

also if your microwave happens to turn on after you click the link, just press clear and if you could remove any objects away from the display that would be great, k thanks.
 John252817
Msg: 92
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/13/2017 11:14:48 PM
^^^^^^^^ Don't look under your bed, the russians probably are there!! YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 93
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/14/2017 9:01:12 AM
For those that are having goose for easter, I think it's ready / cooked.

'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation
New evidence comes as sources reveal British spy agency GCHQ played pivotal role in uncovering interactions between US President and Russian operatives
Charlotte England

The official investigation into relations between Donald Trump and Russia now has "specific, concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion", it has been reported.

New evidence proves discussions took place “between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material,” a source allegedly told the Guardian.

The developments come as it has emerged that Britain’s spy agencies were among the first to alert their American counterparts to contact between members of Mr Trump’s campaign team and Russian intelligence operatives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-russia-investigation-now-has-specific-concrete-and-corroborative-evidence-of-collusion-a7683386.html
 Maleman999
Msg: 94
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/14/2017 10:23:28 AM
I wonder why Obama and HRC have never say a word publicly about the allegations that Trump had foreign help hidden behind the scenes to win the election. You would think since Trump's strategy to win the election was to tear down Hillary and Obama, even if it meant making up all kinds of lies, since Trump has no political track record to make himself look good, they would turn the tables on him and chant "Lock him up" or "Impeach Trump". Maybe they are waiting for a final report that says there is solid evidence of election tampering and Trump was behind it all, and it warrants further action, before making any statement. But if it was me in the position of HRC or Obama, I would find it hard to bite my tongue, after being verbally attacked and horrid lies being made up, and say nothing.
 gtomustang
Msg: 95
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/14/2017 10:27:02 AM
it would be hard to bite one's tongue I agree. but I think if they said anything, they'd only cause a distraction. Trumpets would focus on what they hate about each other. Best to be silent, and thought a fool, than to open....

but seriously, best thing is to not create anything that can divert from this Trumpster fire. just let the narcissist spin and stew on his own spit. pulling a Comey and announcing anything, only to turn around and go, "whoopsie, false alarm" won't do them any good. best to let the cards fall where they are going to.
 2ufo2
Msg: 96
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/14/2017 11:15:46 AM
Maleman,

I think they are following the advice of Heinlein.
Never attempt to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and only annoys the pig.

Or maybe G. Shaw.
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 97
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/14/2017 12:48:35 PM

Maybe they are waiting for a final report that says there is solid evidence of election tampering and Trump was behind it all, and it warrants further action, before making any statement.

I think it is a couple of things. The above two posters pointed out one of them, Obama knows that the best way to defeat tRump is let him defeat himself.

I also think they know that speaking out about it just add fuel to the fire, and rev up the alt right even more, which serve as a distraction and allow tRump to hid behind the smoke.
 deetristate
Msg: 98
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/15/2017 6:44:12 AM
"""New evidence proves discussions took place “between people in the Trump campaign and agents of [Russian] influence relating to the use of hacked material,” a source allegedly told the Guardian.""""

The ball has moved again to "discussions" of "hacked" ( by someone else?) materials.

The twisting of the allegations to fit the reality gets more and more interesting.

I kind of look forward to them finding something that is actually proof of anything. Anything,
 LOLTrump
Msg: 99
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/15/2017 7:42:04 AM
tRump voters:

https://i.imgur.com/aG4qMZO.png

Maleman999
Msg: 100
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/15/2017 9:18:06 AM

(Msg 99): I kind of look forward to them finding something that is actually proof of anything. Anything

Do you mean providing as much proof as Trump, when he said Obama wiretapped the White House, or Obama wasn't an American, and he was a Muslim? Trump's crew should double check those microwaves.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new