Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 101
tRump is nothing newPage 5 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Trump refuses to release visitor logs to the Whitehouse and yes I am, sure you may have already guess it, yep there is a tweet that proves he is a hypocrite flip flopper.

Why is @BarackObama spending millions to try and hide his records? He is the least transparent President--ever--and he ran on transparency.
2:31 PM - 6 Jun 2012
Donald J. Trump
 deetristate
Msg: 102
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/15/2017 1:43:00 PM
Meh.

Why release them?

So that sad, angry leftists can harass the people who visit?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 103
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/15/2017 2:14:33 PM

Meh.

Yep meh, tRump gets caught in another lie and Dee goes meh.

Why release them?

Why avoid the fact that tRump is a proven liar?

So that sad, angry leftists can harass the people who visit?

Even sadder when shills have to resort to meh to hide the fact that their boy is a raving loon who is now robbing them blind.

Yep he is draining that swap alright.

https://i.redd.it/ui7ln22ytlry.png
 LOLTrump
Msg: 104
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:38:46 AM
Racism motivated Trump voters more than authoritarianism or income inequality
By Thomas Wood April 17 at 6:00 AM

During the 2016 presidential campaign, many observers wondered exactly what motivated voters most: Was it income? Authoritarianism? Racial attitudes?

Let the analyses begin. Last week, the widely respected 2016 American National Election Study was released, sending political scientists into a flurry of data modeling and chart making.

The ANES has been conducted since 1948, at first through in-person surveys, and now also online, with about 1,200 nationally representative respondents answering some questions for about 80 minutes. This incredibly rich, publicly funded data source allows us to put elections into historical perspective, examining how much each factor affected the vote in 2016 compared with other recent elections...

...Since 1988, we’ve never seen such a clear correspondence between vote choice and racial perceptions. The biggest movement was among those who voted for the Democrat, who were far less likely to agree with attitudes coded as more racially biased.
So which of these had the biggest influence?

Finally, the statistical tool of regression can tease apart which had more influence on the 2016 vote: authoritarianism or symbolic racism, after controlling for education, race, ideology, and age. Moving from the 50th to the 75th percentile in the authoritarian scale made someone about 3 percent more likely to vote for Trump. The same jump on the SRS scale made someone 20 percent more likely to vote for Trump.

Racial attitudes made a bigger difference in electing Trump than authoritarianism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/04/17/racism-motivated-trump-voters-more-than-authoritarianism-or-income-inequality/?utm_term=.a5c4c61c791d
 forumslady
Msg: 105
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 11:41:43 AM
LOLTrump- The truth is a painful thing, for some, but it's the truth none the less.
Of course, you are spot on, it took me less than 5 minutes to find THIS article.........

When Trump says, “Make America Great Again,” his followers understand he is really saying, “Make America White Again.”
Standing outside a just-concluded Donald Trump rally in Everett, Washington on August 30, Chuck and Denise, a middle-aged couple from Tacoma, said on the inside, “There was every nationality, every age range, young, old, Black, white.”

RELATED:
Donald Trump is Offering US Trickle-Down Revenge

Chuck explained why they backed Trump “We’re old-fashioned. We need law and order back. Trump says he’s going to build the wall. The flies come in. The mosquitoes come in.”

I exchanged glances with my companion, Alexander Reid Ross, a journalist who studies the right.

Denise chimed in about Syrian Refugees. It’s a “huge” issue, she said. “It bothers me we are letting in 200,000 refugees. We have no idea what they’re doing. They are probably affiliated with ISIS. They were raised to hate us.” (By September 2016, 12,391 Syrian refugees had been resettled in the United States in the prior year.)

Chuck chimed in, “We’re opposed to Islam.” Alexander asked if they were Christian. They said yes, explaining they were non-denominational. Denise walked back their response, saying, “We’re opposed to radical Islam, the militants.”

Chuck was worried about coming to the rally. “We didn’t know about Black Lives Matter, if they would have guns.”

Denise complained about “Billboards we can’t read.” She said they welcomed Hispanics in their neighborhood, “But don’t try to twist it around and make it look like Mexico.”

Chuck was exasperated because he couldn’t express his opinion. “We’re the furthest thing from racist, but you end up looking like the biggest racist on the block.”

Inside the rally the 10,000-person capacity arena was two-thirds full and well over 99 percent white. Trump said slowly to cheers, “We’re going to take back the White House.” It was a play on “Take back America,” the Tea Party movement’s rallying cry of aggrieved whites.

Trump continued, “We will rebuild our inner cities and provide safety and peace to all of our citizens. American values and culture will be cherished and celebrated once again.”

John, 24, a waiter from Bend, Oregon, which has a Black population of .5 percent, said before the rally he didn’t like Trump because the media “painted him as racist and sexist.” After seeing him, John said, “It’s the opposite. I have a lot more respect for him. He has empathy. He talked about African-American children and inner cities.”

Blake Von Mittman, 21, a proud nationalist and member of the white supremacist Alt-Right, said, “I want prosperity for all the races in this country. We are cradling Blacks and minorities like they are daisies. The media should unify all the races.” He doesn’t mind people celebrating their culture, but, “They should celebrate privately, and not make it a national holiday like Black History Month or quinceañeras. It’s disgusting.”

He said of Nigel Farage, the ethno-nationalist leader of the the U.K. Independence Party, “He represents a more revolutionary-type mindset in the best possible way.” Von Mittman added, “I’ve never been a racist. I love all the races. Illegal immigration is a plague.”

Across the country, Trump fans express similar ideas in their own words. After 18 months of an extraordinarily bitter, divisive, and even traumatic election, it seems there is nothing new to say. But the media have missed entirely the essence of what Trump represents and why he has attracted such an intense following.

Trumpism boils down to one idea: ethnic cleansing. When he says, “Make America Great Again,” his followers understand he is really saying, “Make America White Again.”

Members of the Ku Klux Klan yell as they fly Confederate flags during a rally at the statehouse in Columbia, South Carolina, July 2015. Photo: Reuters

While much of Trump’s platform is an ad hoc stream of viciousness, his core ideas involve eliminating entire groups from the public sphere. Millions would be physically removed. “Illegals” and Mexicans will be sent packing (the two are interchangeable in the minds of many supporters). He wants to shut off Muslim immigration through “extreme vetting;” Muslims here should be forced to register with the government and some mosques shut down.

His website is even more radical.

He has mentioned reducing immigration to “moderate historical averages,” which could only be accomplished by terminating immigration for decades or booting out 27 million immigrants. Now he says he would “suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place.” This wording is so broad — no country can prove its screening is 100 percent effective — that Trump might be able to impose the type of severe controls under the 1924 National Origins Act that banned nearly all immigration from non-European countries. (Ironically, Mexicans were allowed in because they could be exploited as cheap labor, while bans on Asian immigration began in 1882 with the Chinese Exclusion Act.)

RELATED:
The KKK Endorses Donald Trump

Trump’s followers are clearly motivated by class and racial resentments, just as race and class are inseparable in the American experience. At a Trump rally last spring in Eugene, Oregon, the reasons his supporters cite for deporting 11 million immigrants involve jobs or taxes ? but it’s always stated in racial and nationalist terms. To Trump and his supporters, undocumented immigrants are parasites and responsible for major economic and social problems, not the “1 percent.”

Now, as for myself, I remain steadfast in my belief that not ALL Trump supporters are racist, but are SOME of them?
Oh, yes!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 106
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:24:54 PM

Now, as for myself, I remain steadfast in my belief that not ALL Trump supporters are racist, but are SOME of them?

Relevant:

http://i.imgur.com/Asw6waV.jpg

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 forumslady
Msg: 107
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 12:28:56 PM
LOLTrump- Touche. ;)
Point taken. :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 108
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:08:37 PM
This is what people voted for

https://i.imgur.com/cUPdzEH.png

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 forumslady
Msg: 109
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:29:31 PM
LOLTrump- They forgot meals on wheels.
I guess old people are supposed to eat cat food.
Those darn, pesky senior citizens, how dare they expect to eat and stuff.
Maybe Ivanka will let them consign her ski clothes, then they can eat for a month. ;)
 deetristate
Msg: 110
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:15:42 PM
I delivered meals on wheels -- to upper middle class seniors who lived alone. Affording to eat had little to do with my route.

LOLTrump
Msg: 111
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:31:57 PM

I delivered meals on wheels -- to upper middle class seniors who lived alone. Affording to eat had little to do with my route.

Ok, well that is all the world needed to her.

Dee took meals to people who didn't need them, clearly the program needs to be scrapped because they are all just lazy rich people.
 forumslady
Msg: 112
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 7:59:05 PM
deetristate- I am going to repeat something I have said before and trust that you won't hit me where I live, because this matters to me. I get emotional about it and I don't care who knows it........
My grand mother, when she went blind, was not able to care for herself like she had been.
One of the hardest things I EVER had to do was move out and leave her there without me.
I was able to come by as often as I could, considering at the time I had a husband and children to care for.
I signed her up for meals on wheels to help her.
I assure you, she was not rich and taking advantage.
They came by every day and brought her food, so that I didn't have to worry, as much.
They called me if she needed anything, or if she didn't answer the door.
I made many a trip from my home to hers when they did call.
It is utterly disgraceful for Trump to even CONSIDER ending this program.
We have two fates in this life, get old or die. (well, we all are going to die, regardless, but surely you get my point)
Hopefully, you and I will be old one day and you REALLY need to think long and hard about supporting a president who would do something so awful as to do away with a program that helps the elderly!
(btw-For the people here who love to get REALLY low and dirty, not you Dee, I've never seen you go after people in that way, my brother was there when he got off work, so she wasn't completely alone.)
 congupnaroad
Msg: 113
view profile
History
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:10:57 PM
MSG 113

Trump cancelling the meals on wheels program was fake news and got debunked a month ago. All he did was cancel some funding that they found was in a nutshell not being used for what it was intended for. As usual the left wing nutters lied about it in the media, not long after they picked themselves up off the fainting couch of course.
 deetristate
Msg: 114
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:12:32 PM
Now you have a new story,fl.
OK. Sure.

No one will starve without the program. To suggest such was hysterical.

Yes, congu. Others pointed that out previously but they chose to ignore that.
 forumslady
Msg: 115
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/17/2017 8:19:05 PM
congupnarod- From an article, available if you care to look, so that you actually know what you are talking about........

"Once again the Trump administration is threatening to defund a federally-funded program that benefits those in need. First they targeted Planned Parenthood (whose outcome is still unclear), and now POTUS is going after Meals on Wheels, a national program that provides food to underprivileged senior citizens and Army veterans, reports Fusion.

READ: What Is The Future Of Reproductive Rights Under Trump’s Administration?

The defunding of the national assistance program stems from Trump’s proposed budget cut. According to the New York Times, POTUS is aiming to cut the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s $3 billion Community Development Block Grant program. Not only would this affect Meals on Wheels, but also a program that helps low income seniors find employment—among other programs. The block grant derives from 3-30 percent of the funds being used in about 5,000 Meals on Wheels chapters, but the White House has vouched to eliminate the grant in its entirety."

Btw- I don't own a fainting couch, mines just a regular couch, but I suppose I COULD faint on it, if any Trump supporter's here ever actually had anything intelligent to say.
I don't think I need to worry.
 John252817
Msg: 116
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 1:33:37 AM
forumslady, you are so UNINFORMED. You liberals must have a feinting couch because you listen to BS on issues. No one will be hurt, Meals on Wheels will continue to do what they are doing. People will not go hungry, they will be taken care of like they do now. forumslady, you just posted as proof that intelligence is not very high on the liberals list of things to hope for. YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 117
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:46:52 AM

forumslady, you are so UNINFORMED. You liberals must have a feinting couch because you listen to BS on issues.

Ah look, John is attempting to tell people they are uniformed, and he even went full caps, so he really must mean it.

The irony being, John couldn't back up one single thing he has ever claimed.

Also should be noted that John hates the blue collar workers of the USA, as he thinks there should be no labor laws to protect them and sides with judges with kiss corporations azzes.

So standup and own it John, you hate hard workers and stand beside corporations that attempt to take advantage of them.

Pretty sad john pretty sad, and I can only assume that is why you needed to take that picture of the kid you had on your profile as the family was embarrassed to have her seen with such a traitor.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 118
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:13:51 AM
Same old Flip Flopping and hypocritcalk tRump:

Trump’s old tweets are becoming a minefield of hypocrisy
By Aaron Blake April 18 at 7:50 AM

THING TRUMP DID: Attacked Syria in response to a chemical weapons attack on its own people
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2013

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!
10:20 AM - 5 Sep 2013

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!
10:21 AM - 7 Sep 2013

THING TRUMP DID: Attacked Syria at a time when his approval rating had dropped
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2012

Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.
6:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012

THING TRUMP DID: Struck Syria without congressional approval

The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!
8:02 PM - 30 Aug 2013

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.
3:14 PM - 29 Aug 2013

THING TRUMP DID: Reversed the Obama policy of disclosing White House visitors

Why does Obama believe he shouldn't comply with record releases that his predecessors did of their own volition? Hiding something?
3:34 PM - 30 Oct 2012

A lot of undecided and independent voters have had enough with Obama’s lack of transparency. I don't blame them.
4:36 PM - 31 Oct 2012

Why is @BarackObama spending millions to try and hide his records? He is the least transparent President--ever--and he ran on transparency.
2:31 PM - 6 Jun 2012

All recent Presidents have released their transcripts. What is @BarackObama hiding?
10:17 AM - 10 Aug 2012

THING TRUMP DID: Dropped the largest non-nuclear bomb ever used by U.S. military on Afghanistan
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2013 and 2011

Let’s get out of Afghanistan. Our troops are being killed by the Afghanis we train and we waste billions there. Nonsense! Rebuild the USA.
2:55 PM - 11 Jan 2013

When will we stop wasting our money on rebuilding Afghanistan? We must rebuild our country first.
4:43 PM - 7 Oct 2011

THING TRUMP DID: Blamed Democrats for obstructing his agenda and nominees, despite the GOP controlling Congress

Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility.
12:11 PM - 26 Sep 2012

THING TRUMP DID: Failed in his first legislative effort — the GOP health care bill
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2014 and 2013

Young entrepreneurs – Remember that your first deals are the most important of your career. Win & gain confidence.
3:08 PM - 8 May 2014

Just shows that you can have all the cards and lose if you don’t know what you’re doing.
5:48 PM - 3 Jan 2013

THING TRUMP DID: Encouraged his former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, to seek immunity
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2016

ATTN: @HillaryClinton - Why did five of your staffers need FBI IMMUNITY?! #BigLeagueTruth #Debates
10:29 PM - 9 Oct 2016 · University City, MO

THING TRUMP DID: Saw his approval rating drop into the mid-to-high 30s
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2011

@BarackObama has a record low 39% Gallup approval rating. Why so high?
12:40 PM - 17 Aug 2011

THING TRUMP DID: Held campaign rallies, traveled to Florida and golfed repeatedly during his first three months as president
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2014 and 2016

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.
4:35 PM - 14 Oct 2014

Looking at Air Force One @ MIA. Why is he campaigning instead of creating jobs & fixing Obamacare? Get back to work for the American people!
12:19 PM - 3 Nov 2016

THING TRUMP DID: Played golf with celebrities and friends
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2012 and 2013

Obama should play golf with Republicans & opponents rather than his small group of friends. That way maybe the terrible gridlock would end.
11:01 AM - 19 Sep 2012

Via @DailyCaller: "Donald Trump: Obama should golf w/ Republicans, not his ‘local friends’" http://bit.ly/YC8ZDg by @NicholasBallasy
4:12 PM - 18 Mar 2013

THING TRUMP DID: Supported a health care bill that the Congressional Budget Office said would reduce the number of Americans with health insurance by 24 million in 2026
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2014

It’s Thursday. How many people have lost their healthcare today?
5:49 PM - 9 Jan 2014

THING TRUMP DID: Won because of the electoral college, while losing the popular vote

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
12:45 AM - 7 Nov 2012

THING TRUMP DID: Avoided many intelligence briefings during his presidential transition period

Fact--Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD. Too busy I guess!
5:15 PM - 30 Sep 2014

THING TRUMP DID: Was named TIME magazine's person of the year
WHEN TRUMP TWEETED THAT WAS BAD: 2011, 2013, 2015

The Time Magazine list of the 100 Most Influential People is a joke and stunt of a magazine that will, like Newsweek,soon be dead. Bad list!
12:54 AM - 27 Apr 2013

I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany
9:53 AM - 9 Dec 2015

THING TRUMP DID: Dismissed questions about his business conflicts of interests

"In the general course of human nature, a power over a man's subsistence amounts to a power over his will." - Alexander Hamilton
5:49 PM - 14 Mar 2013

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/18/trumps-old-tweets-are-quickly-becoming-a-minefield-of-hypocrisy/?utm_term=.e34c268c3b78
 John252817
Msg: 119
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:18:43 AM
"tell people they are uniformed"

^^^^^^^^ Lol, what does a uniform have to do with anything? People will lose their meals because they are not in proper "uniform"?? Step away from the liberal BS and really understand these budget matters because you are clueless along with the others who think people are going to lose their ability to have their needs met as before. You are typical Lol when you rant about things you know ZILCH about. For anyone who knows people like I do who are recipients of Meals on Wheels , please tell them they don't have to wear a certain uniform to continue what they will always get. Is that the Hillary "wipe it with a cloth" school of stupidity?? YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 120
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:29:49 AM
Oh no's I made a spelling mistake, lets watch John completely ignore a direct question deflect.

You are typical Lol when you rant about things you know ZILCH about.

Quick Johnny, deflect away from the fact you are not a patriotic American, as you are a corporate shill just like your hero Gorsuch.

Come on John be a man and stand up and own it, or keep deflecting, your choice.

Is that the Hillary "wipe it with a cloth" school of stupidity?? YIKES!!!!

Yep John it is and by the looks of it, you bought it hook line and sinker

Just like you bought all of tRumps lies during the campaign.
 _babblefish
Msg: 121
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:32:08 AM
for shame y'all,

Erdogan imprisons academics and journalists, murders political opponents ..

"president donald j trump spoke today with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey to congratulate him
on his recent referendum victory. . ."

and why would trump and family support despots, dictators and autocracy everywhere?

Ivanka Trump @IvankaTrump

Thank you Prime Minister Erdogan for joining us yesterday to celebrate the launch of #TrumpTowers
Istanbul!

and keeping with more fu*ked up crap;

* chuck, thanks for mentioning "UNINFORMED"

"trump also made two references in the interview to "this gentleman" in North Korea, who he said had
"outplayed" both Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. The late North Korean ruler Kim Jong II died
in 2011. His son, Kim Jong Un, is the country's current ruler.

"But, you know, they've been talking with this gentleman for a long time," Trump said.
"You read Clinton's book, he said, "Oh, we made such a great peace deal," and it was a joke. You
look at different things over the years with President Obama. Everybody has been outplayed, they've
all been outplayed by this gentleman. And we'll see what happens. But I just don't telegraph my moves."

yikes indeed
 Kj521
Msg: 122
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:37:53 AM
"For anyone who knows people like I do who are recipients of Meals on Wheels , please tell them they don't have to wear a certain uniform to continue what they will always get. Is that the Hillary "wipe it with a cloth" school of stupidity?? YIKES!!!!"

That is funny, John! Picturing the reaction of a couple of elderly folks I know...I might just have to try this. :D
 John252817
Msg: 123
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:38:18 AM
Justice Gorsuch, exactly the person I wanted on the bench, looks like one or two more new Justices in the next few years. Keeping corrupt Hillary and the democrats out of the WH was what I was hoping for to achieve this. Time to go wipe down my table with a cloth to "erase" all the "stuff" on it! YIKES!!!
 lyinjovan
Msg: 124
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:45:03 AM
First the actual facts on Wheels on Meals:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/18/meal-on-wheels-trump-budget-proposal-cuts/99308928/

Second, most people have no idea how much debt the government currently has..and how quickly it is increasing... it is getting close to one trillion a year in deficits, and how little money to pay for domestic programs.

That is why Trumps Tax Cut is dead on arrival.... Why his infrastructure program will never be passed. The Tax Cut would greatly exacerbate the problems we have and there is no money for the infrastructure program.

The only cuts that will really make a difference are the cuts to the military...by halving its budget...never happen with lobbyists and Congress being sell-outs....or the entitlements...which they are going to cut sooner or later....despite the fact they are not really entitlements, but things we paid for and earned our entire working lives.

The other possibility is revamping the health care system.... A one payer system would be far cheaper and save the government far more money than our current system....but its never going to happen either.... not with lobbyists in the mix. Only when the health care system finally buckles under its own weight will something...hopefully be done. Or it will finally be a pay as you go system.... for those who can afford it.... and health care providers of the future will be getting far less compensation for their services than they are now getting.

So in the end... the deficit will continue growing and they will continue cutting wherever they can...eventually there will be few Federally supported domestic programs...everything will be left to the already bankrupt States to handle. The military will be left with the brunt of Federal Revenue and SS and Medicare will be cut drastically.

And to top it all off... the Mother of all financial Crises will soon hit us. Perhaps there will be money to be made in those who can help the rest of us deal with climate change and rising sea water.

Things are not looking good folks. Trump right now is the least of our problems...unless of course he gets us in a nuclear war, which is a distinct possibility.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 125
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:48:27 AM

Justice Gorsuch, exactly the person I wanted on the bench, looks like one or two more new Justices in the next few years.

I know John, as you are juts like him, a shill for corporate America and you hate blue collar workers, this is not new.

Keeping corrupt Hillary and the democrats out of the WH was what I was hoping for to achieve this.

Yes because the guy who got caught running a fake school is clearly a stand up guy.

I would ask you to point out what corruption you are talking about but the fact that tRump is currently under an FBI investigation shows that maybe this whole mess is a bit beyond your mental capacity, so please confirm you are too simple to actually point out anything.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new