Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 151
tRump is nothing newPage 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^^^^^Since you wondering....

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/04/23/poll-trump-supporters-popular-vote-96/

"Poll: 96% of Trump Supporters Would Vote for Him Again, Win Popular Vote"

Not too many regrets going on. :)

Ps.....I would be more worried about Mansanto......just sayin' :D
 John252817
Msg: 152
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 5:58:25 PM
Washington Post poll shows Trump would still win over corrupt Hillary....YIKES!!! People are definitely contacting their reps!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 153
view profile
History
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:01:47 PM
If you voted in the poll that determined Trump popularity then your only regret may be participating in a false news poll.....
You may like him but I don't.... Together that equals nothing and that is what I have seen from Trump so far.

I admit it, I didn't care for the man before election 2016 and think less of him now that he is our leader. I , and many others are watching him closely. But, it's OK because we're just people, and not corporations or high dollar campaign donors. And, when enough of us give a toot about our country we can make a difference..... One Puzzy hat and Congressional Representative phone call... [or preferred communication method]... away from TOTAL Government Control!!!! Of our OWN darned Government just by means of participation. Bless us all, with whatever God seems appropriate..... IMHO
 deetristate
Msg: 154
Trump is President, children.
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:08:44 PM
Why do Trump haters need people who are ok with Trump or voted for him to regret it? What is that need about?

You people are carrying enough angst for everyone. Let Trump supporters enjoy their choice and if they ever turn on him it will be apparent. No need to coax with the flattery like
"Boobs."
Ha!

_________
That, below. Perfect example.
What is that need to see regret in others about?
 gtomustang
Msg: 155
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:10:16 PM
love means never having to say your sorry, and delusion means you never have to admit you're wrong. Besides, a few Trumpets have heard that all their life, and now they want so desperately to believe they are the dog having its day. Some will just be happy to continue to blame the black man for everything, just like Chump continues to do. But most share Chump's mental mindset, so they can see nothing wrong with being a bullshit artist or taking shortcuts or sneaking a stapler out of the office and rationalizing nepotism. Radiation invading their space doesn't bother them if its got a lien on it.

fish don't understand why birds fly.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 156
Trump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:19:24 PM

"Poll: 96% of Trump Supporters Would Vote for Him Again, Win Popular Vote"

Only to Breitbart kool-aid drinkers and their so-called "alternative facts" Comrade Trump won the popular vote.

Ps.....I would be more worried about Mansanto......just sayin' :D

It is called "Monsanto".

Not too many regrets going on. :)

You will be singing a different tune if Comrade Trump take us to war against North Korea and your kid is sent to serve as front line cannon fodder.
 Kj521
Msg: 157
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:24:13 PM
"Some will just be happy to continue to blame the black man for everything,"

And some of us.....will relive election night......just imagining Hillary's reaction! A tantrum of historic and histrionic proportions....I am sure. :D

"IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! IT'S MY TURN!!!!" LMAO!

*****Sorry for the typo Mr. L2l.....but....

There isn't going to be a rat hunt in N.Korea like those mideast et countries looking for isis....N.Korea would fall within a week. It does no good to have a million soldiers standing in formation while they're getting bombed.

vvvvv Mr. Doremi......I saw the light and the truth...... which is why I voted for Hillary's "Pied Piper Candidate"
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:24:27 PM
#155, Ms Dee. I, as an avowed disliker of Trump carry no angst for myself much less you. If you voted for Trump I am hoping all of you folks realize your mistake and join the rest of us lovers of freedom known as AMERICANS and contact your Congressional representatives now.

Trump is a false flag President, He may just be owned by Russia. He could be compromised by his holdings worldwide. I mean, what he owns could influence his decisions as President thereby violating the 25th. Amendment of OUR Constitution. If you can see this as clearly as myself and others then you really should do as I have done and let your Congressional Representative know you NOW realize this.

John, Dee...KJ...all of you Trump lovers..... Us Trump OPPOSERS are just gently trying to urge you to see the truth....And the light. And, once you do to be truthful to not just yourself but also your country.... And ACT.
 deetristate
Msg: 159
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:33:22 PM
Again, unlike you people, others don't love their candidate or wrap their self-esteem in a candidate. people made a choice, voted, and if it doesn't work out, they won't vote that way again.

Simple.
None of this living in regret stuff.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 6:51:23 PM
#160.... Ms Dee. I don't love Trump. I can't stand my Congressional Representative either, and he is probably getting sick of hearing my opinions.... Guess what? SO WHAT!! That is his job. To listen to my opinions and those of everyone else in his district.

The next election, unless it's a specially held election , is 2018. Here is another so what.

Until then my Representative is stuck with me and I am stuck with him. I'll keep calling him and letting him know I am watching him and that I also vote. I'll also be giving him an earful of my opinions about how OUR Govt. should be run and watching to see how much much my concerns matter to him.

And, if I can see my Representative isn't working in my best interest I can let others know this. I can let the facts be known about how he voted. Then, we will decide.

This rings true from bottom to top in OUR Govt.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 161
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:01:13 PM

And some of us.....will relive election night......just imagining Hillary's reaction! A tantrum of historic and histrionic proportions....I am sure. :D

Mommy why is the environment going to sh*t and why have we turned our back on science, why are we no so anti education, and pro war machine, why are we killing funding for the arts, why are we getting into wars all over the world, why is there a guy in the Whitehouse who ran a phony school who is also a sexual predator and is milking the tax payers for his golf trips?

Because dear I wanted to make an old lady cry and relive that joy from time to time.
 Kj521
Msg: 162
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:05:00 PM
^^^^^What can I say?

My pettiness and imperfections are showing. :/

No worries.....that Big J.....isn't finished with me yet. A work in progress, He says. :D
 N2U16
Msg: 163
So French I love it!
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:08:30 PM
Talking to a Liberal is like talking to a brick wall! I have absolutely no hope that you will comprehend the message this Liberal is trying to convey because it’s been ignored over and over and over and still, you are confused. Liberal Jonathan Pie had a viral rant (I think Vlad posted this but could be wrong) after Trump’s election and here is another.

Personally, I wish he could continuously slap (hard slap not soft) you Lib’s to keep your attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up28hlTaqaA
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 164
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:18:23 PM

Msg: 158
There isn't going to be a rat hunt in N.Korea like those mideast et countries looking for isis....N.Korea would fall within a week. It does no good to have a million soldiers standing in formation while they're getting bombed.

This war will not only destroy North Korea but also Japan and South Korea, and that includes 28,500 American soldiers living in the DMZ.

Not long ago, you guys accused Hillary of being a warmonger, and yet, here you are condoning Trump provoking Kim Jong-Un into a nuclear war.

Do you honestly believe China and Russia will not get involved if Comrade Trump preemptively attack North Korea? Last time I checked, Trump said he was "a great negotiator, the best problem solver in the history of the world".

How about Comrade Trump putting his money where his mouth is?
 Kj521
Msg: 165
So French I love it!
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:20:18 PM
^^^^^^so true.

It's a mad, mad world

https://youtu.be/4N3N1MlvVc4

Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:22:39 PM
163.... KJ. If you think Trump is doing a wonderful job and that he has no conflicted interests and our country is foremost in his mind and deeds.....

Well.... If you feel this way then you can call YOUR representative and tell him, or her that. If that is really how you feel.

Keep in mind, Trumps honesty and integrity is what folks want to be investigated. Many AMERICANS think he is influenced by foreign countries. And, good old fashioned money and greed. This, in detriment to the Presidential office he now holds. Once some folks get their teeth into the truth about someone they don't want to let go. Especially when that person is their supposed "leader".

So, make that call and let your Rep. know how you feel. If you think Trump is great then let YOUR rep. know. Our leader has already lied to you... A fact.... Don't compound that by lying to yourself about him.
 Kj521
Msg: 167
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:30:39 PM
Mr. Doremi.....

You are barking up the wrong tree. I fully understand how things work.

Trump.....was just a battle....not the War. A....feel good....battle none-the-less. :)

But.....if it makes....you....feel good to call, email, tweet, facebook.....whatever.....your reps....then by all means....have at it. :)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 168
tRump is nothing new
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:41:03 PM

Talking to a Liberal is like talking to a brick wall!

So to know that, you would have had to attempted to talk to a brick wall.

I have absolutely no hope that you will comprehend the message this Liberal is trying to convey because it’s been ignored over and over and over and still, you are confused. Liberal Jonathan Pie had a viral rant (I think Vlad posted this but could be wrong) after Trump’s election and here is another.

So funny thing about Jonathan Pie.

His name is Tom Walker not Jonathan Pie, as that the is character he plays.

We Talked to Jonathan Pie, the 'Reporter' Furiously Delivering The Real News

When reporters freak out on air, the result is often great internet fodder. That was just as much the case for one Jonathan Pie, the British reporter who dropped decorum between takes in order to bash the lame media machine he belongs to and the conservative interests of his country.

Except Mr. Pie isn't an actual reporter – though he does have some people fooled, which makes his anger all the more shareable. He's a character made up by Tom Walker, an actor living in London.

http://www.konbini.com/us/entertainment/interview-jonathan-pie-youtube/

So it looks like you where one of the people he fooled.

Personally, I wish he could continuously slap (hard slap not soft) you Lib’s to keep your attention.

So what is suppose to be telling people that is not already known other than you inability to do a little background checking before you take it hook line and sinker?

Either way, it is not everyday that someone gets suckered as hard as you just did, so thank you for that.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:47:40 PM
KJ.... 168 Well, if Trump was just a battle in a war yet to be fought.... And you feel good about THAT.

Then we are indeed divided.... And I won't feel good until you see the error of your ways and make the call yourself.

You'll feel better when you do the right thing. It'll make up for voting for him....Kind of.
 Walts
Msg: 170
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:52:52 PM
It's obvious not many have ever gone in and actually "fixed" a major phuck up in anything. Obviously our "democratic/political system" here in North America isn't working so well. Done south is probably in more trouble than up here but, Canada has seen the beginning of the same type of problems.

If you actually have to "fix" something, you first determine and come to a conclusion of your "problems". Then you decide on your PLAN of attack to REBUILD after ELIMINATING/DISMANTLING those accepted "problems". THEN and only THEN, do you BEGIN the process with the actual ELIMINATION/DISMANTLING.

You DO NOT destroy before there is a plan to "rebuild".

Trump ran his whole campaign feeding the American public a list of problems. He even gave ya little glimpse of some of his thoughts on the way he would be destroying/eliminating those so-called "problems".

NOT PHUCKING ONCE DID HE TELL ANYONE HIS "PLAN" HOW TO REBUILD!!!!!!

Shiat, even your army knows their plan on how to build their new recruits into soldiers BEFORE they start to beat them down to nothing when they walk thru the gates the first time.

It's easy to destroy something if you never have to deal with it again.
It's not so easy to destroy something and rebuild it.

Simply put now, you're phucked.
 N2U16
Msg: 171
So French I love it!
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:05:23 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaawn!

I believe I referred to him as a “Liberal” and said nothing about him being a reporter ;)

Liberal conveying a message and comprehending that message is all you had to accomplish and you failed. So, simply and yet, couldn’t be accomplished.

Like I said……BRICK WALL……so sad really

But, here is Noam Chomsky on Democracy Now talking about Democrats and their Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory.

“It is a Joke and Half the World is Cracking up in Laughter”

And

“Democratic Party managers want to try to find some blame for the fact for the way they utterly mishandled the election”

Just a couple of his comments! Watch it…….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss_XRwK4v_A&index=23&list=WL
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 172
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:18:16 PM
^ #161

Us Trump OPPOSERS are just gently trying to urge you to see the truth....And the light. And, once you do to be truthful to not just yourself but also your country

Not for nothing but this ^ is your crucial mistake......by somehow assuming (or expecting) that the Trumpanzees will respond to logic and common sense!

By definition,.... lack of logic & common sense is the practical pre-requisite to becoming a Trumpanzee in the first place.

-Why else would a Trumpanzee turn a blind eye to what is unfolding, and fully stand behind their Orange Pontifex!

-Why would a Trumpanzee still call Hillary crooked (regardless of whether she is or isn't), yet dismiss the chicanery evident within the WH

-why would a Trumpanzee take offense to the use of profanity (coming from an opponent) yet dismiss all the vulgarity outta Trump's mouth.

-why would a Trumpanzee "worry" about radiation fall-out (from a nuclear blast 20 times more powerful that the Hiroshima one) travelling west-ward when their explanation is that "NK will fall within a week" (Ummm...like Iraq did)!

-Why would a Trumpanzee need to "weigh" things through about the issues; when they have a "blackman" that they could lay blame on (check all the "con" blogs and see), and the "Libtards".... when neither one is in control of any of the 3 branches of gov't!

I paraphrase:
never get into a discussion with a nut; for they will tire you with their bizarre way of thinking; and make others doubt as to which one of you is the crazy one
~ the late great George Carlin
 John252817
Msg: 173
Posted: 4/24/2017 8:50:31 PM
Bill Maher........“Berkeley, you know, used to be the cradle of free speech,” Maher said to CNN's S.E. Cupp. “And now it's just the cradle for f—king babies.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^^^Ain't that the truth....YIKES!!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/24/2017 9:09:56 PM
Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do.

Bill Maher
 Kj521
Msg: 175
Posted: 4/25/2017 2:52:13 AM
Mr. Doremi......

"Then we are indeed divided."

Yes. We are divided. It is encouraged and intended to be so. It serves a purpose....only not to the people.

If you want to blame someone for Trump......blame the DNC and Hillary.....and the Globalist financial backers and planners, of course. :)

Their plan backfired......below is from the Podesta emails. (And.....no.....they are not illegal to read....Jack Tapper, CNN, is incorrect and #fakenews)

"To: The Democratic National Committee
Re: 2016 GOP presidential candidates
Date: April 7, 2015

Friends,

This memo is intended to outline the strategy and goals a potential Hillary Clinton presidential campaign would have
regarding the 2016 Republican presidential field. Clearly most of what is contained in this memo is work the DNC is
already doing. This exercise is intended to put those ideas to paper.

Our Goals & Strategy

Our hope is that the goal of a potential HRC campaign and the DNC would be one-in-the-same: to make whomever the
Republicans nominate unpalatable to a majority of the electorate. We have outlined three strategies to obtain our goal:

1) Force all Republican candidates to lock themselves into extreme conservative positions that will hurt them in a
general election;

2) Undermine any credibility/trust Republican presidential candidates have to make inroads to our coalition or
independents;

3) Muddy the waters on any potential attack lodged against HRC.

Operationalizing the Strategy

Pied Piper Candidates

There are two ways to approach the strategies mentioned above. The first is to use the field as a whole to inflict damage
on itself similar to what happened to Mitt Romney in 2012. The variety of candidates is a positive here, and many of the
lesser known can serve as a cudgel to move the more established candidates further to the right. In this scenario, we
don’t want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more “Pied Piper” candidates who actually
represent the mainstream of the Republican Party. Pied Piper candidates include, but aren’t limited to:

• Ted Cruz
• Donald Trump
• Ben Carson

We need to be elevating the Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the press to them
seriously.
Undermining Their Message & Credibility........."

*****there is more to the attachment you can view at Wikileaks website.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new