Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 176
Trump is President, children.Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Sounds like a sound strategy to me...Pied Piper candidates...I guess the DNC didn't realize how many followers the peter pan of politics would collect.
 Kj521
Msg: 177
Trump is President, children.
Posted: 4/25/2017 3:39:52 AM
"Sounds like a sound strategy to me.

And that, my friend, is why they lost.

They couldn't hear....the people sing. :)

lyinjovan
Msg: 178
Posted: 4/25/2017 5:30:44 AM
well lolahole...you think you have all the answers. Are you dangerous?
 lyinjovan
Msg: 179
Posted: 4/25/2017 5:39:37 AM
KJ...it's far too late in the day...there are no saviors out there.... nothing trump or his minions are doing will change anything...the government is still completely oblivious to the people and still answers only to big money. Trump's tax cut will never be passed, but if it was, it would increase the deficit by another 10 trillion over the next decade or so. How is that possibly a good thing since the debt we already have is strangling us? And he sure does seem to be another war monger....syria, North korea, iran....all in his sights. let iran be so long as they comply with agreement. let china handle north korea and bring our troops in south Korea home. That's what should happen.
 Jo van
Msg: 180
Posted: 4/25/2017 5:57:22 AM

There isn't going to be a rat hunt in N.Korea like those mideast et countries looking for isis....N.Korea would fall within a week. It does no good to have a million soldiers standing in formation while they're getting bombed.

How repugnant it is to see someone referring to other human beings as "rats", and casually dismissing their own demented fantasies of millions of human deaths, as though it were the extermination of vermin.
Were you humming "Onward Christian Soldiers" as you typed your deluded hate speech?
Did your orange fuhrer promise he' d do that in a week too?
"It's gonna be great folks".

It's little wonder that some, so clearly lacking the ability to think, or to have any semblance of empathy, or to even be able to see other people as humans, (if you've been told to hate them all), should vote for such a demagogue, who relies on such simpletons, like the orange fuhrer does.

If you want to blame someone for Trump......blame the DNC and Hillary.....and the Globalist financial backers and planners, of course. :)

I just blame the dimwits who voted for him, and are prepared to eat the bullshit that was spoon-fed to them, that a billionaire, with a "globalist" property portfolio, and a gold-plated 757, and standing on a republican ticket, was somehow "anti-establishment".

The "globalist financial backers" donate to republicans, not democrats.
And Trump's not disappointing them, first move, scrap the EPA., hire the CEO of Exxon.
Increase military spending,
bomb Syria, Afghanistan, and soon, N Korea.

He's also promised the simpletons that there'll be "no more foreign wars".
While simultaneously promising them that " We're gonna start winning WARS, like never before folks!! .
And somehow the simpletons believed both
Too bad he didn't think that, when he was called-up.

There's nothing in that letter, is that the best you could find?

Trump stood on a platform, in front of thousands, and on tv., and asked the Russians to hack his opponent's computers,
and said he was gonna put "Crooked Hillary" "in jail".
Called Mexicans "rapists and drug dealers",
Still wants to "ban ALL muslims", but cant.

and the best you can come up with, is that the dems wanted to make their opponents reveal their true right-wing tendencies.
How terrible.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2017 6:03:59 AM
#176, Ms KJ. Our division is evident to me every time I watch the news. Hillary lost the election. And, as someone noted by the title change to this thread . "Trump is President, children".....

I accept that. Where we should be coming together in my opinion is in backing investigations into OUR President for possible collusion and outright ownership by hostile foreign interests. It's in the interest of every citizen and if folks are even somewhat informed of the mans shenanigans then why WOULD'NT you back an investigation ?

But, I also understand that some folks are so blinded by their love of Trump that they can't see the need for an impartial investigation into his dealings, holdings and who he is beholding to. If it could corrupt his decision making abilities and cloud his judgment in Presidential duty then we should ALL as citizens be in favor of an investigation into the man.

And, if he is innocent he has nothing to fear from the scrutiny and should in fact be up front in providing any information [tax returns?] to assure his public he is free from suspicion. Incidentially, if anyone else had won the last election and was under all of this suspicion I'd be behind a investigation of them too. Especially Hillary.

It's not partisan, or a dislike of Trump that drives my urging others to back investigations. It's because I respect MY Govt. and the office of President enough to make sure it's not owned by a crooked grifter who has only his own enrichment in mind while holding said office. At least, that is how his first 100 days looks to me ... Crooked as a dogs hind leg.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/25/2017 6:08:54 AM
But I don't hear the people singing.
I just read about him ripping off a painting company.. I can see how he has money if he doesn't respect the " little guy"
Never eaten cake so good I forgot what Country I had ordered bombed
" Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

Don't let the fake media tell you that I have changed my position on the WALL. It will get built and help stop drugs, human trafficking etc."
Wonder what the etc is
 gtomustang
Msg: 183
Trump is President due to children.
Posted: 4/25/2017 6:19:49 AM
If you wish to blame someone for Chump, blame the Faux News that kept showing his birther crap to give him legitimacy. Yes, the GOP learned during the Clinton Era that divisiveness still won elections. Let Rush et al demonize those in the White House, let Newt Gingrich be Newt, people who are "pro choice" have to be "baby killers", feminists have to be "Feminazis", labels do wonderful things by keeping things simple for simple minds. Chump's brand of conspiracy didn't work the first few times he ran for president, but then it found a willing audience. Right time, right place.

"1) Force all Republican candidates to lock themselves into extreme conservative positions that will hurt them in a general election;

(Chump did that all on his own, and HRC won the popular vote. But Chump won the right places)

2) Undermine any credibility/trust Republican presidential candidates have to make inroads to our coalition or independents;

(who the hell trusted the rich man to save the poor man from the rich man? the believers. Everyone else was alienated by the narcissist)

3) Muddy the waters on any potential attack lodged against HRC.

(Except when Comey mentions an investigation before its time, a feat he doesn't want to repeat on a Republican. Oh well, two out of three)
 benartflick
Msg: 184
Posted: 4/25/2017 7:03:47 AM

"some folks are so blinded by their love of Trump that they can't see the need for an impartial investigation into his dealings, holdings and who he is beholding to"

I don't even like Trump (for numerous reasons) and I see no need for any kind of investigation. Other than innuendo and allegation by a big bunch of sore losers, whatta ya got? Please share the evidence you observed indicating Trump committing a crime. Also, please share the laws he may have violated.

Why are Trump's tax returns any of your business? Again, please share what written law states he or any American should make public their tax returns for any reason. Your reason makes no sense to me. Were you concerned at all about Obama's school records? Or even why he should have released them? I kinda doubt it.

Are you a believer in guilty until proven innocent? Most of us Americans prefer innocent until proven guilty. And many of us like to see a little evidence prior to making allegations.

If ya got ANYTHING showing Trump committed a crime, please share. Some of us are open minded. Lately, I'm embarrassed being a liberal Democrat. And most of our current leaders are an embarrassment. They're almost as bad as the Republicans. Well, Bernie might be worse than them.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 185
tRump is President and it is clear Donny is in over his head
Posted: 4/25/2017 7:13:04 AM

I don't even like Trump (for numerous reasons) and I see no need for any kind of investigation. Other than innuendo and allegation by a big bunch of sore losers, whatta ya got? Please share the evidence you observed indicating Trump committing a crime. Also, please share the laws he may have violated.

Feel free to refute anything here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrumpInvestigation/wiki/doc

Why are Trump's tax returns any of your business?

Because he said he would release them and now he has changed his mind or maybe he was just lying from the get go, but either way they would show if he has been lying about other things as well.

Again, please share what written law states he or any American should make public their tax returns for any reason. Your reason makes no sense to me. Were you concerned at all about Obama's school records? Or even why he should have released them? I kinda doubt it.

Actually the person who was most concerned was tRump and once again he proved himself to be both stupid and a liar.

Are you a believer in guilty until proven innocent? Most of us Americans prefer innocent until proven guilty. And many of us like to see a little evidence prior to making allegations.

Many people also think there is an invisible man in the sky, but reality is, that does not matter.

The facts are mounting (none of which I expect you to be able to refute)

If ya got ANYTHING showing Trump committed a crime, please share. Some of us are open minded.

See above, though I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to understand most of it.

Lately, I'm embarrassed being a liberal Democrat.

Is that because you are just pretending or have realized you are defending a crook?

And most of our current leaders are an embarrassment. They're almost as bad as the Republicans. Well, Bernie might be worse than them.

I now see why you are embarrassed; as it is clear you are pretending to be a democrat.
 flman2015
Msg: 186
garbage-in-chief is president floating on his putrefacted supporters
Posted: 4/25/2017 7:37:38 AM

@
So that sad, angry leftists can harass the people who visit?
This is what emanates of putrefacted trash simmering in a pool of dishonesty and hate. How could someone pretend that garbage-in-chief is accountable to the country.

I delivered meals on wheels -- to upper middle class seniors who lived alone.
A veiled complaint from putrefacted trash about delivering meals to people who have the misfortune of being homebound and having their meals delivered by disgusting trash.

@
forumslady, you are so UNINFORMED.
Uninformed is significantly more desirable than being a stupid and dishonest pile of putrefacted matter that supports a disgrace of a human being that mocks the disabled.

You liberals must have a feinting couch because you listen to BS on issues.
Like paying off the national debt in 8 years or having Mexico pay for a wall along the southern border. Of course, that's not BS because it comes from the putrefacted piece of garbage you identify with.

you just posted as proof that intelligence is not very high on the liberals list of things to hope for.
People don't hope for what they already have. In the case of garbage-in-chief supporters, intelligence and decency are obviously beyond what hope could ever deliver.

Justice Gorsuch, exactly the person I wanted on the bench
Another display of intellectual "brightness". Support putting in the SC the garbage that gives corporations the right to buy politicians to do their bidding. Pure putrefacted trash brilliance.

@
That is why Trumps Tax Cut is dead on arrival....
I hope you're right but, I wouldn't bet on it. repugnicants buy their way into congress and the W.H with taxpayer's money. They have "bills" to pay in the form of tax cuts for the garbage that supports them with large contributions.

@
If you yell "bomb" in a crowded facility, even if there is no bomb, people will die due to the panic.
Same thing with enough people claiming a monetary crash of some kind.
Ignorant dishonest garbage attempting to draw a parallel between a truism and the removal of laws that prevent financial institutions from screwing the public. Neutering Dodd-Frank (even know what that is?) is far from yelling "bomb" in a crowded facility but, you knew that, you just couldn't help taking your putrefacted dishonesty for a walk.

@
Same thing about people claiming Muslims are killing and destroying America every time one of them sets foot on Yank soil.
And the garbage that supports turd-in-chief gobbles that up like kids eat free candy.

@
Isn't it hypocritical for the U.S. to tell other nations not to develop nuclear weapons, when the U.S. is the world leader in possessing nuclear weapons?
In some cases it certainly is but, there are some cases in which it isn't. For instance, in the case of Iran, the probability that they may end up with a nutcase willing (and possibly even eager) to use nuclear weapons is the reason why no one wants them to have such weapons. The irony is that, at least for the next four years, we are one of those countries.

@
They should be able to have whatever weapons they want.
But, of course. With such brilliant logic adolescents should be allowed to have guns.

Now consequences of using weapons is something else.
And you figured that out all by yourself. Brilliant.

@
If your child has demonstrated abusive or non-empathetic behavior, is the question of them owning a gun the same as you owning one?
Careful, with questions like that you are going to be labeled a "leftist". Turd-in-chief garbage resents logic.

@
UC Berkely is not allowing a conservative to speak.
Another sample of putrefacted dishonesty from turd-in-chief garbage. U.C Berkeley (learn to spell it) asked the mindless hatemonger to postpone her speech for a week, to hold it during daytime and in a location where the university could better ensure her safety. Like all the garbage that supports turd-in-chief you knew that but just had to air your putrefacted dishonesty in the form of malicious claims. You make turd-in-chief proud.

@
Again, just a continuation of leftist fascist behavior.
What a creative definition of what you lack, that is, basic human decency.

@
it is the Republicans who are openly paying people to protest at Democratic town halls.
They probably got paid in rubles ;-)

@
Fake news.
Got to learn the putrefacted garbage's lexicon, these are not fake news, they are "alternative facts" ;-) They get all bothered if you don't it right ;-)

@
You folks realizing you might have screwed up?
They didn't screw up, they voted for a repulsive piece of garbage that is just like them. They are ecstatic that there is one of their own in the W.H. Dishonesty and mediocrity has never had it so good. They are proud garbage.

@
"Poll: 96% of Trump Supporters Would Vote for Him Again, Win Popular Vote"
Not too many regrets going on. :)
If you needed confirmation of the above, there you have it. Only the few decent people who voted for that piece of garbage now regret it, the rest don't.

The repulsive dishonesty in that statement is flagrant. First, not all who voted for that piece of garbage are among the repulsive trash that supports him. Therefore that 96% is not 96% of those who voted for him in the election, just the 96% of the garbage who strongly supported him before the election (the putrefacted garbage that supports him are well aware of that but, they can't help themselves from being deceitful.) Second, garbage-in-chief currently has a disapproval rate of 53%, the highest ever since presidential performance started being tracked. (That's "terrific".) Third, his approval rate is only 40% (and that's probably inflated to appease the petulant child into not starting a war to deflect attention.)

Garbage in chief _lost_ the popular vote by almost 3 million votes (nice to know that the number of decent people outnumber the putrefacted garbage out there.) It's very unlikely that petulant, narcissistic, piece of garbage would win again given that he has lost support and his very slim original margin of victory.

@
Why do Trump haters need people who are ok with Trump or voted for him to regret it? What is that need about?
There is no need for that. It's just disappointing that there is such a significant number of repulsive individuals who seem to be beyond repair. Garbage-in-chief and his putrefacted supporters are simply not good enough to evoke hate. Pity, repulsion and disappointment is all they elicit.

@

And some of us.....will relive election night......just imagining Hillary's reaction! A tantrum of historic and histrionic proportions....I am sure. :D
"IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! IT'S MY TURN!!!!" LMAO!
That's what makes putrefacted garbage happy. Their kids can die in a war provoked by a repulsive piece of garbage and they'll relive election night and fantasize about it.

Trump.....was just a battle....not the War. A....feel good....battle none-the-less. :)
Electing and supporting a repulsive piece of garbage that mocks the disabled and grabs women by the pvssy is what makes putrefacted trash feel good. That is very definition of the word "accomplishment" (for them, that is.)

N.Korea would fall within a week. It does no good to have a million soldiers standing in formation while they're getting bombed.
The expertise putrefacted garbage flaunts is what was missing to win when the U.S was at war with N.K. We could have won in a week with that "expertise".

Yes. We are divided. It is encouraged and intended to be so. It serves a purpose....
What a great sample of putrefacted dishonesty. Only a repulsive garbage-in-chief supporter would attempt to pass malice, dishonesty, hate, mediocrity, self-centeredness, petulance and pettiness among other things as something that is "encouraged." and "serves a purpose". Repulsive human beings attempting to pass what they are as being acceptable.

@
None of this living in regret stuff.
Got to hand it to putrefacted garbage, they don't ever let decency get in their way.

@
My pettiness and imperfections are showing. :/
Not just yours and, compared to what the putrefacted garbage-in-chief supporters are showing, those are the least reprehensible traits.

Sh*t didn't hit the fan... it did a lot worse... it voted.

ETA:

What can I say? It's a gift. :)
Supporting collective grab women by the pvssy and mocking the disabled. Some gift.

Kj521
Msg: 187
Posted: 4/25/2017 7:39:06 AM
"But I don't hear the people singing."

To be fair....my "quantum computer" is pretty good at blocking out the noise.....sifting through the data...to determine the "feelings" of the "collective conscious".

What can I say? It's a gift. :)
 benartflick
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/25/2017 7:54:11 AM

"Feel free to refute anything here"

Are you suggesting I should look for evidence myself?

If I believe something, I have no problem stating why. Since I'm an educated adult I don't have to refer people to opinionated articles written by others.

"Because he said he would release them"

So you believe a promise to do something makes it your business? Amazing!

"Actually the person who was most concerned was tRump"

If you're referring to Obama's school records, what makes YOU believe Trump was most concerned? I was! I know plenty of others that were too. We had our reasons and I'm confident many here know why. Obviously, you don't!

"The facts are mounting"

Ya gonna share some facts? It's easy! Well, for some of us. Ya want me to share some facts about Obama? Ya know Obama won his first election by getting all his fellow Democrats disqualified for nit-picking reasons (money and sharp lawyers did it for him). After that beating a Republican in Chicago was easy. Not that it matters, Obama was a Muslim until the age of 9 or 10. Ya want proof? CNN did report he never was a Muslim. Apparently they thought it might matter to a few voters. So they knowingly lied! Ya want the facts on those two allegations?

"See above, though I doubt you have the intellectual capacity to understand most of it.

See what above? How about a little evidence in your own words: one example and a little proof? A 10 year old kid is capable of doing that. I doubt if you can. If I had a little more sense, I'd realize it's a complete waste of time attempting to have an honest and somewhat intelligent discussion with you.

"Is that because you are just pretending or have realized you are defending a crook?"

Please share what I wrote that made you think I was defending Trump or something that indicates I'm not a Democrat? Clearly all Democrats are nothing like you. Thank God!
 lyinjovan
Msg: 189
Posted: 4/25/2017 9:54:50 AM
benartflick....the pathological liar, the educated maritime deckhand is back to espouse facts
..like he is a democrat. ROFLMAO
 LOLTrump
Msg: 190
tRump is a griffter who is in over his head
Posted: 4/25/2017 10:49:09 AM

Are you suggesting I should look for evidence myself?

Nope, you asked "what ya got" so there it is.

Feel free to refute anything contained within.

Or deflect, your choice.

So you believe a promise to do something makes it your business? Amazing!

So you think someone who has broken literally every promise they have made is a good person? Amazing!

If you're referring to Obama's school records, what makes YOU believe Trump was most concerned?

The fact that he continually tweet about it, that he hired a special investigative team to look into it, the fact that he would talk about every time he was on Fox news.

Ya gonna share some facts? It's easy!

Already did and you have failed so far to refute any of it.
 gtomustang
Msg: 191
Posted: 4/25/2017 10:53:18 AM
Scott Baio's coworker dies, he immediately proclaims its about drugs and slams her publically, then when proven wrong, decides the best thing to do is....not apologize for grandizing, but BS his way thru it and blame his support for Chump as the reason the whole entire world is out to get little ol' him. No wonder he was picked to speak at the convention, he shares the qualities and belief systems.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/scott-baio-defends-his-erin-moran-drug-comments-saying-it-was-only-an-%E2%80%98if%E2%80%99/ar-BBAkzZz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

I do believe an investigation is what you do, in order to seek and find evidence. A trial is where you take that evidence found, and then convict. Why are tax returns the business of the voters who want to know what they voted for? Indeed, why is a birth certificate Chump demanded, so significant? Simply put, Chump can live by the demands he places upon others, and if he can't live to his own standards...one wonders why. isn't that proof of being a leader, the ability to live the way others are judged? or is it just to not flip-flop? I thought Trumpets hated Bill C for that reason, but they love it when Chump does it, to the point of defending it.

As some put it, Chump is the "Feel good" candidate, for those who enjoy feeling bad. The people who wish for the worst in America, are the ones who firmly believe America needs to be "Great Again". Otherwise they wouldn't need to make America anything than it is right now. But they worry about the census numbers for white people and how the "others" are taking over and oh my, I have to press one on the phone in order to speak English and O'Reilly is being treated like Bill Cosby and henny penny, the sky is falling. God is punishing us for our wickeness, please Mr. Trump save us as we have painted on our lawn signs.

save us from the Establishment you are part of, save us from the warmongers who would say something like, "punch them in the face like the old days, i'll pay the legal fees" and save us from rich men like you.

oh, the irony!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 192
Posted: 4/25/2017 11:14:19 AM
While not a Law POTUS have revealed their taxes, much as Trump said he would do once the audit was completed. Now he just says no. Again another flipflop. If he had said I am never going to to show and tell would he still have been elected? How are people enjoying Daddy Dearest daughter/advisor. Was booed in Germany, blamed the press for the bad rap her Pops has re. women. Lord he calls Kellyanne Baby.
 Maleman999
Msg: 193
Posted: 4/25/2017 11:58:54 AM

...please Mr. Trump save us as we have painted on our lawn signs.

Now that Trump has killed environmental laws, allowing companies to pollute as much as they want, those signs and lawns could be covered with a layer of black soot-especially in the coal mining towns (if they ever get the mines up and running again, which is iffy) or other poisonous toxins, just like the good old days, before people became concerned about killing the planet.

The way Trump is going, if poisoning the planet doesn't kill everybody, a nuclear holocaust will, once he invades North Korea, and then invade other countries that have nuclear weapons. Trump needs his constant fix of people praising him 24/7, and if it takes invading country after country, that's what he'll do-since in his mind, being the world's baddest bully and killing billions of people is worthy of a lot of praise and worship.

^^^I saw the story about Scott Baio, and I thought to myself, no wonder he's a fan of Trump. Apologizing when they lie or make a stupid statement is not in their DNA. Their form of apologizing is by hurling insults and making up more lies to cover their lies.
 flman2015
Msg: 194
Posted: 4/25/2017 12:31:23 PM

@
The people who wish for the worst in America, ...
they are simply creating the problems they'll accuse the next Democratic president of being responsible for. Then, they'll be even angrier trash and elect someone even worse than garbage-in-chief. Hard to think what that might be... maybe a cross of garbage-in-chief rabbies and dementia, Idi Amin Dada CME (Conqueror of the Mexican Empire) corruption and ethnic persecution and, Bokassa business practices... that piece of garbage is going to be a tough act to top.

@
just imagine what the miserable pieces of trash that support sewer-in-chief would be saying if ....

While not a Law POTUS have revealed their taxes,
HRC had not released her taxes.

Trump said he would do once the audit was completed.
HRC had used being under audit as an excuse not to release her taxes.

Now he just says no.
HRC had gone back on that lame excuse and then simply refused to release them.

How are people enjoying Daddy Dearest daughter/advisor.
HRC's daughter was taking advantage of her mother being president to cook personal financial deals with China.

etc, etc, etc.

When it comes to dishonesty, malice, deceit and lies, these putrefacted pieces of garbage are genuinely gifted.

Apologizing when they lie or make a stupid statement is not in their DNA.
Most human being's DNA is made of A-C-T-G nucleotides.... the DNA of garbage-in-chief and his supporters is made of chains of S-H-I-T nucleotides. A significantly sub-par configuration which for obvious reasons is usually kept in sewage systems.

Ouija2025
Msg: 195
Posted: 4/25/2017 12:38:07 PM
They are frying S Baio on his Twitter acct, rather shocking things being said.
Meanwhile he is back in the limelight.
HRC was never POTUS. well yet :)
 _babblefish
Msg: 196
Posted: 4/25/2017 12:48:17 PM

Most human being's DNA is made of A-C-T-G nucleotides.... the DNA of garbage-in-chief and his supporters is made of chains of S-H-I-T nucleotides. A significantly sub-par configuration which for obvious reasons is usually kept in sewage systems.

that would explain the unattractive comment of hunting down brown people - any brown people as a

"rat hunt"
 Kj521
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/25/2017 1:19:04 PM
^^^^Psst! Ms. Babble? You might want to check that racism.

Nobody mentioned skin color or fur color but you. :/
 benartflick
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/25/2017 3:56:20 PM

Now he just says no. Again another flipflop. If he had said I am never going to to show and tell would he still have been elected?

Ouija, I think most Americans knew Trump would NEVER release any of his tax forms. He didn't flip flop - he was lying. Our president is a known liar. Does that surprise you?

Ask GTO if HE believed Trump was going to release his tax forms. Everybody I talked to at the time didn't. And a couple of those people are gullible. Heck, I'm gullible, but I didn't believe him. I wouldn't release my tax forms if I was him, but I would have given a sincere explanation prior to the election. I'm no politician, obviously.

To answer your question, I doubt if his refusing to release any of his tax forms prior to the election would have changed a thing. If Liz Warren or Oprah was running against Trump, I think we would have had a woman president. I couldn't vote for Hillary or Trump. I made the following video when I was for Hillary: https://youtu.be/kqWVte6k_1w

It appears people can't have an honest discussion if it involves politics. Some just enjoy getting on their political soapboxes. When asked a simple question about their opinion, they rarely back up their view with any substance.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 199
Trump is a child
Posted: 4/25/2017 4:46:10 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn!

I believe I referred to him as a “Liberal” and said nothing about him being a reporter ;)

Nice try, you clearly did not know who he was, and got suckered.

Liberal conveying a message and comprehending that message is all you had to accomplish and you failed. So, simply and yet, couldn’t be accomplished.

A guy playing a role as an actor to suck people in, and that person was you.

So own it proud, but you got fooled by fake news.

You didn't even have the common sense to look the guy up before you posted it.
 deetristate
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/25/2017 5:12:11 PM
""""How are people enjoying Daddy Dearest daughter/advisor. Was booed in Germany, blamed the press for the bad rap her Pops has re. women."""

And......................

I doubt that she really cares. She will say something so that it seems that she cares to appease the whining/complaining envying leftists but she doesn't really.

She is doing a fine job, fine job.
If his wife was in the public more, you people would complain about her accent.
---------------------------------------------------
Leftists always interject race, even if irrelevant, so that they can in turn call the other person racist.

You beat them to it, kj. And they hate that.

--------------------------------------------------

Still waiting for someone to counter what Benart said ( no, that is not me)
Nothing yet but a bunch of low class rants.

--------------------------------------------------

Again, why is it so important to leftists that Trump voters and supporters fell badly about their choice.
They are actually feeling pretty good about now.

You leftists are suffering enough for the world.

Don't drag others into it.

Well, I guess that I can understand the Canadians feeling badly about the Canadian soft wood trade matter.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new