Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 201
TrumpiagesPage 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^^^ FL

EXACTLY
No Maternal Loyalty.
Mommy was competition.
 BeckyHT
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/25/2017 10:34:44 PM

For her to defend him, considering how he treated her mother, says it all.

Exactly.

I'd really like to know why Ivanka is so loyal to her Dad and not her Mother. Is it just all about the money, the inheritance?
 deetristate
Msg: 203
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 5:21:29 AM
""""""And Ivana, a self-proclaimed conservative who has mended fences with her ex, is along for the ride — acting as Donald’s cheerleader and, at times, adviser.""""""
 Jo van
Msg: 204
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 5:44:51 AM

acting as Donald’s cheerleader

"""""Grab that pússy, two, three
"""""Bomb some countries, what was the question? two, three
""""Bomb Iraq, I mean Syria, I mean Thailand, but definitely not China, despite what I might have said about them before... two, three
""""Ban ALL, some, many, any, "mooslims", two three.....
""""Listen to Breitbart, they're definitely not "racists", not even a little bit.....two, three....
""""Build a wall, and then build a rockery, and then paint the shed, two, three
"""""""""Give me some more money, two, three, and kick, and turn, and shake, two three, four""""""""""
*and shimmy*.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 205
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 7:23:14 AM

For her to defend him, considering how he treated her mother, says it all. :(

It is because she does not care about anything other than making a buck.

Chinese factory used by Ivanka Trump’s brand accused of violating international labour laws
Workers were paid less than half the age of the average manufacturing employee in urban China
Chloe Farand

A Chinese factory that produces clothing for Ivanka Trump’s fashion line has been accused of violating dozens of international labour laws by a retail industry watchdog.

Workers earned just $62 (£48) for nearly 60 hours a week, according to the report from the Fair Labor Association - a US based industry monitoring group

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ivanka-trump-china-factory-china-g-iii-apparel-group-violate-international-labour-laws-clothing-line-a7702741.html
 _babblefish
Msg: 206
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 11:18:49 AM

^^^^Psst! Ms. Babble? You might want to check that racism.
Nobody mentioned skin color or fur color but you. :/

flipping the narrative does little to negate the fact i am of the belief there is only one race on this planet,
so to suggest i am racist is actually conjecture that i am misanthropic, is that what you are blindly
insinuating in your deflection ?.. don't answer it's rhetorical

* dee, you continually refuse to learn the difference between a leftist and a liberal
1. left is left, the opposite of bat-shit right
2. liberalism is someone that campaigns from the left and governs from the right.. i.e.; Clinton, Trudeau, etc ..
 ebolakitty
Msg: 207
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 3:29:42 PM

For her to defend him, considering how he treated her mother, says it all. :(

Trump was wonderful to her. He stayed with her for 15 years. 15 YEARS!... Long after she became old and ugly. Long after her cvnt had any value. What else could be do? There were better pvssies to grab.

As to Ivanka, it is probably the money. That is how all women are. Even if Trump were broke though, it doesn't follow that Ivanka would cast her lot with a decrepit battle axe.
 trinity818
Msg: 208
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 3:51:03 PM
^^^
You really are a disgusting piece of work.

You are the absolute definition of a misogynist.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 209
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/26/2017 4:07:08 PM

Msg: 213
Trump was wonderful to her.

Trump was wonderful to her?

He cheated on her; he paraded Marla at a ski resort in Aspen, while he was vacationing with Ivana; forced Ivana to have sex against her will, and sued her for $25 million to stop speaking badly about their marriage, and then bought her off.
 deetristate
Msg: 210
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/27/2017 5:30:08 AM
It seems that so many of you hated your dads.
She has money and will get lots from her mom and has married well. Why would Ivanka be motivated by money?
Ivana has made millions on her own. I have read that she can outdeal Trump.
And, no, Trump wasn't great to his ex-wife.
He acted terribly. And he has publically apologized to her and expressed his regret and shortcomings.
And they have come to some neutral place.
She went to his innauguration.
I wouldnt have but she seems ok.
 gtomustang
Msg: 211
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/27/2017 5:36:59 AM
for some people, there is no such phrase as "enough". There is always a hole to fill in their psyche. Usually its due to poor childhoods, questioning the love of their parents, et cetera.

"You may feel as though nothing you ever do is good enough. This draws from the feelings of intense inadequacy mentioned above. Even if someone tells you that what you do is good enough, you may not believe them, because you do not have the fundamental tools necessary to accept compliments and gratitude from others."

http://healthresearchfunding.org/daughters-narcissistic-fathers/
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 212
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/27/2017 4:38:33 PM
GOP miscreants stoop to new lows!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-shuts-out-doctors-experts-democrats-as-they-work-on-obamacare-repeal/ar-BBAskXw?li=BBnb7Kz

Now in their desparate attempt to push for the ACA repeal; the GOP house Reps have excluded the Medical providers; insurances; and hospitals and all other citizen advocacy groups experts outta the equation. As though they know how to do this all by themselves!

These murders; spearheaded by Paul "the snake" Ryan; are hell bent on pulling the rug outta all pple who are just hanging on to survive just to put more money into the hands of the mega-wealthy. Their bill will have to be presented to the senate (if it gets through); which will be the final pit stop before it goes to Trump....who like the vengeful hater he is; will sign anything that will obliterate anything that the "blackman" did in order to help the common man!

The only thing I can hope here is that pple will take to streets at FULL force and demand transparency
That if passed into law....will hit the red states the hardest; and hopefully create a nidus for change in 2018

What is next?
Medicare is also in Ryan's crosshairs

Those of you in RED STATES must not keep quiet...spread the word against these fiends!

as the saying goes:

First they came for the unionists.....I was not a unionist, so I did not care
Then they came for the Communists...I was not a communist so I did not care!
Then they came for the Jews....I was not a Jew so I did not care
Then they came for me....and there was no one to speak for me!

We are all vulnerable in some way!
The only way for evil men to triumph,..... is for good & decent pple to stand idly and DO NOTHING!
 ebolakitty
Msg: 213
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/27/2017 10:20:20 PM
msg 215:

"He cheated on her" So?

"he paraded Marla at a ski resort in Aspen, while he was vacationing with Ivana;" He permitted Ivana to share the limelight with is new piece of ass as if she had some human worth. Pretty magnanimous when he didn't have to be.

"forced Ivana to have sex against her will" So? What use is she otherwise?

"sued her for $25 million to stop speaking badly about their marriage" Pretty weak considering some of the more effective means of discipline that he had at his disposal. Kind? Weak? Pvssified? You be the judge.

"then bought her off" Generous.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 214
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/28/2017 7:38:57 AM
Trump now agrees with the majority of Americans: He wasn’t ready to be president
By Philip Bump April 28 at 7:30 AM

Donald Trump spent a great portion of 2016 insisting that being president would be easy — at least for him. HuffPost compiled a number of examples of him dismissing the problems that accompany the job as being easily dispatched. Building a wall on the border with Mexico is easy. Beating Hillary Clinton would be easy. Renegotiating the Iran deal would be easy. Paying down the national debt would be easy. Acting presidential? Easy.

To a reporter from Reuters this week, though, Trump had a slightly different assessment of the presidency.

“I love my previous life. I had so many things going. This is more work than in my previous life,” Trump said. “I thought it would be easier. I thought it was more of a … I’m a details-oriented person. I think you’d say that, but I do miss my old life. I like to work so that’s not a problem but this is actually more work.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/04/28/trump-now-agrees-with-the-majority-of-americans-he-wasnt-ready-to-be-president/?utm_term=.062c7765f4e5
 deetristate
Msg: 215
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/28/2017 8:16:44 AM
He works there.
 ebolakitty
Msg: 216
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/28/2017 9:16:48 AM
msg 221:

It really isn't that big a mystery. I emerged in the forums after the golden age of the sock puppet. I'm sure that anyone who has been on here for more than six months can remember the virtual carnage of many, many popular posters. Volcano King, Eric Summit, Crook Catcher... nobody was safe. A small group of horrid old bags, all having about 20 profiles each, used to dog pile on anyone and everyone for any reason or no reason. Yes, they did get me when I went by antirepublican.

The site must have done something to reign in the socks. A few of the persecuted posters are back and have been left alone. In my own case, I have to credit the remaining forumites. Evidently, you are more tolerant than anyone would expect.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 217
Trumpiages
Posted: 4/28/2017 11:32:00 AM

He works there.

and more fake news from Dee.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 218
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/28/2017 12:12:19 PM

I emerged in the forums after the golden age of the sock puppet. I'm sure that anyone who has been on here for more than six months can remember the virtual carnage of many, many popular posters. Volcano King, Eric Summit, Crook Catcher... nobody was safe.

Since you outed yourself, I would like to add:

There are/were people in here that I really got into it in the past, prob against the rules to name names BUT- face it some of us have been here waay long- so if ur someone I've fought w/ don't think (not that it matters) that myself & others would not worry or be upset if u faced any harm or crisis. I realized this when there was some sort of brouhaha in Vegas last month. One of our alumni lives there & I waited w/ baited breath till we heard from her.

This is like the Breakfast Club!

I ask anyone here who is hiding to go ahead & out yourself, why hide? Seriously, if you can't own who u r, u just gave away ur power to the rest of us.

Like BBE, I used to fight w/ him, he'd get mad at me, I don't agree w/ all of his stuff. But he is real & I trust & respect him. At least he made his opinions known. Same thing for Ms. Skies. And Dee, personally I kinda like you. At 1st it pissed me off, then I realized my feelings were hurt when u said CLEARLY I was not the same person from last year, So yes, I've poked you.

You know who I really miss? I HOPE SHE IS READING THIS- our redhead Welsh/Bluemoon. I loved what she posted about International Woman's Day last year. This year when it came around, I CRIED & quoted her on my personal FB page. I learned from her. I miss Charmin too & worry about her.

I miss many people from here, the only one I recall nuking was Curious in DB bec. at the time I thought she was flipping out & dangerous/scary.

I miss LH, Karma, Eternity, VK--we may not have always agreed w/ them, but they shared their insights w/ us. I also wonder what happened to Whiskey Rivers? She thought I favorited people bec. some got nuked. I already posted why I faved some people.

A few years back I observed the SOCK PUPPETRY & had my hunches, so I faved people to see if there was a login pattern- if the same 2 or 3 people always logged in/posted consecutively, it made me suspect- not proof but suspect.

For years, I raised 2 kids w/ autism, getting snowed in upstate NY & this was a nice escape for me. Thankfully things have changed for me, so I could do w/o this if need be.

I have to say a few years ago, I would post about SOCKS & many in here marginalized that- well now years later, who was telling the truth?

Was I marginalized by those who were the PUPPETEERS, or was it that some GENUINELY believed there were no socks?

And if one is gonna photoshop to have false personas, don't be so sloppy- why not just lift pix or use old ones? Why BOTHER? I know how to detect (& much more) & no I am not doxing.

In the past I had many POF-ers, some still active on my FB page. No longer do that. Not one of them had any issue w/ harassment, stalking, etc. Many of them left the forums, a few post sporadically.

After I post this I am sure (hope I am wrong) someone will post some snotty comment, or pull a stunt. Some of you leave "Easter Eggs" & have predictable patterns of behaviors. Enter stage right, exit stage left. I do it too, who among us is so sanctified & perfect????

What seems to be on the surface an ongoing political argument is deep down one of BRUISED EGOS.

Seriously where is THAT getting you?

Go out, have some fun, maybe u will even meet someone or fall in love.

TY Ebola, yes u post some VILE crap for shock value, but u also prompted some people to get real.
 _babblefish
Msg: 219
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/28/2017 12:50:40 PM

I also wonder what happened to Whiskey Rivers? She thought I favorited people bec. some got nuked. I already posted why I faved some people.

A few years back I observed the SOCK PUPPETRY & had my hunches, so I faved people to see if there was a login pattern- if the same 2 or 3 people always logged in/posted consecutively, it made me suspect- not proof but suspect.

is that why you faved me and relentlessly called me a sock puppet ? - absolutely you had no proof and your suspicions
about my profile were wrong, and you did dox, thinking you could find a gotcha.. at the time blondie it could be annoying and funny all at the same time, like watching keystone cop sock chasers running in circles

as for whiskey river, she called out a racist post, someone other than the writer of the post got all yikes'y aboot
it, following day, whiskey river's profile, gone.. i don't believe in coincidences

breakfast club would make it high school, many on here are much more elementary than that
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 220
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/28/2017 1:58:25 PM

is that why you faved me and relentlessly called me a sock puppet ?

yes, plus let's face it you've been pretty funny at times, whether intentional or not...yes, initially I thought u were a sock, u would come in w/ the same bunch of people oftentimes & post aggressively, so yes, I THOUGHT u were a sock, but never had proof.

- absolutely you had no proof and your suspicions
about my profile were wrong,

yes, I had no proof & I will take your word that my suspicions were wrong (knowing that anything is possible)

and you did dox, thinking you could find a gotcha.. at the time blondie it could be annoying and funny all at the same time, like watching keystone cop sock chasers running in circles

well glad someone found some amusement & too bad the running wasn't literal back then. But it was happening...

as for whiskey river, she called out a racist post, someone other than the writer of the post got all yikes'y aboot
it, following day, whiskey river's profile, gone.. i don't believe in coincidences

careful now u sound like me...Whiskey was a tough cookie, if she wanted to be here she would. She disliked me but initially we had no quarrel, she did call me Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke, like a was a hooker cuz I let a few guys pay on a date (that as their idea not mine). Well, we all have our opinions about paying, over the years I've mellowed. Still feel that the man needs to pursue though...I felt some empathy when she shared a story about being home alone w/ her 2 kids when they were young & she got weird phone calls. I also loved her unique Venetian Blind pic, & I think she got a kick out of the honorable (or dishonorable) mention she got via Hitler Parody Vid on Youtube.

breakfast club would make it high school, many on here are much more elementary than that

It could appear that way, however I do applaud people who present as their authentic self. I mentioned a few people in the previous post who I argued with but respect bec. they r genuine people & I have learned a thing or 2 from them. Just bec. I have a diff. POV doesn't mean I am not open to listening to how & why you've arrived at it.

Babble I appreciate your responding here. I appreciate your intelligence & sometimes your posts.
Cheers!
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 221
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 4:57:36 AM

all I will say that for you women who ganged up on others to have them terminated....childish...immature...poor character. Must admit, some fond moments was successfully retaliating against volkanoe, motown and tall. It became a game because, imho, those who try to quash the opinions of others are bad people. Even I have never attempted to quash cotters opinions, vile as I consider her...or lying jovan....but motown and VK and tall became so intolerable by terminating so many others...they had to go. I for one miss none of them. Still smirk about VK being terminated within five minutes of threatening me as being a shorttimer....laugh out loud about it even now.

Sad if a gang feels the need to drive a person out whether in real life or online, esp. if there is no direct threat. I almost doubt that is what happened here. Not worth my mental energy.

I personally found VK very refreshing & honest.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 222
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:11:04 AM
^^^
VK lived in an area where the men preferred the "plastique" look. Real Housewives type. I don't think it was her personality.
Motown was sarcastic & funny. Initially I thought she was serious in her posts & one day I saw the light. If I don't like what someone has to say (consistently) on social media, I just scroll & ignore. Not worth the mental gymnastics.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 223
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/29/2017 12:05:11 PM

ridiculous to characterize the millions of guys living in LA as the same way. Millions of guys looking for different things. If you can't find a guy in La, where could you find one?
Sorry I beg to differ. The lady we knew on this board was a highly paid professional- she couldn't date the short order cook at the diner or the gas station attendant- she needed someone on her socio-economic level- in here area it was plastic men looking for plastique women once you factored in her income etc.

Motown was primarily mean...

I found her hilariously sarcastic, like a writer for SNL

and the leader of a posse of women who moved behind the scenes terminating others....

I don't think so, I think had that been true I would have been gone waaay b4 I ever was nuked. I found her to be quite friendly actually.

but she was honest and did not try to hide what she did....

Never got that vibe from her at all. I think she is/was a scapegoat for someone else's tomfoolery. Just my opinion, of course.

unlike some of the snakes..still here...who are duplicitous.

I think most people (ok maybe just SOME) would be amazed if they really knew what went on behind the keyboard(s)

AND WHAT MOTIVATES SUCH ELABORATE SCHEMING?
This is just a message board...
 _babblefish
Msg: 224
STOP HIDING
Posted: 4/30/2017 10:57:18 AM

yes, I had no proof & I will take your word that my suspicions were wrong (knowing that anything is possible)

all i have is my word blondie, written from my one and only profile dating back to 2011,
i wanna star, preferable silver, hateses gold

careful now u sound like me

you sure? clooney thinks i'm skies s/o, dee thinks i'm a man and/or i'm one of the following; Walts,
irish or frank,

*my assessment on that blithering fool was based on them claiming that they do take steps to nuke profiles,

**face value an all

*** a shout out to the bug, still miss ya
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump is nothing new