Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spot4username
Msg: 226
view profile
History
What is Creepy? Page 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^^^ I used to save the unsolicited nudes and c0ck shots for just such occasions. I would send a particularly impressive one and say Look! Mine is bigger!
 Ouija2025
Msg: 227
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/20/2017 1:32:56 PM
^^^ I am guilty of posting them on my FB page. :/
Nude guy behind a bush - no words really.
Not to make you all jealous but "Ilickbum" favored me. See how easy it is to determine what creepy is? I wonder if he gets any meets?
slight shudder
 IBup4it
Msg: 228
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 2:19:50 PM
So what? He asked a couple questions about a guy that makes him gay? Did he ask you about his c0ck size? Did he say that dude is smoking I want to get to know him better? What questions are your referring to when is the big guy working again? and have you seen him? Wow yeah that's gay questions alright hugely gay... Wtf? So I ask you see have you seen tall dark and handsome? when is he working next you think I would be gay? I am making that mr 6'4 my new best friend or we are going to reach some sort of agreement cause there is no way I am going to try to compete with that for ladies attention. If the guy is straight he already knows that his only chance is to be in pack with that man.

If the guy is gay/bi that just makes you a piece of garbage for outing him. You give no thought to his feelings only your own entertainment, and that makes you a self serving, self righteous, low life. There is nothing in this world you can say to justify say something like that, you asked him, he said he was straight, that was the end of it. It is not upto you to just go out and do something like that, you gave little to no thought of how it might effect his life.

Yes the guy might hit on you or them and he might do stuff that is borderline sexual harassment, doesn't give you the right to maybe destroy his entire life, because you want to be heard on a forum page. So yeah I know exactly what you said he is a feminine guy who asked a couple questions who already told you he was straight that ends all discussion on it. Yet here you are with your gossip, rumor spreading garbage wanting to be heard.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 229
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 2:54:12 PM
^^^ blah blah blah. You're awfully presumptuous, assuming you know all these things about me and my co-worker's thought process from some posts I share on a message board. Seems to be the MO in this forum. No one is "doing something like that" to him. There are no victims in this scenario. You're getting way too defensive over the business of strangers.
 gtomustang
Msg: 230
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 5:05:19 PM
not all workplaces handle harassment exactly the same. I'll bet I got away with crossing some lines just b/c the HR liked me and it was all swept under the title of "GTO being GTO". HRs tend to be run by humans not machines, and sometimes they play favorites. Or they just make a judgement call. or have better things to spend their time on. or whatever it is.

another factor of human nature is, we come here with sacred cows and personal hurts. sometimes we read into things that aren't there. sometimes that may make us creepy about the business of a stranger :)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 231
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 5:16:00 PM
yes another example of creepy. Did she name the dude? Do you or any of us know where she works? Try not to be an Ed Gein sort. Hardly was she destroying his Life SMH
And I take offense at you calling her garbage. I can see why you vanished recently.
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 232
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 5:36:05 PM

another factor of human nature is, we come here with sacred cows and personal hurts. sometimes we read into things that aren't there. sometimes that may make us creepy about the business of a stranger :)

Exactly. All that BS he said about me and my co-worker (like he's really in his head?) is more reflective of his own issues than me. There's more reason I think co-worker is gay or bi in regards to Mr. 6'4" but I'm not going to divulge every little detail about what goes on my place of employment.

Calm down & stop jumping to conclusions. You have an awful lot of opinions about people you've never met and situations you were not present for.
 spot4username
Msg: 233
view profile
History
It is getting easier to surmise who is creepy.
Posted: 6/21/2017 6:03:32 PM

Calm down & stop jumping to conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRxqY4wuTHw&t=15s
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 234
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 6:06:33 PM

Haha, funny story. I think he's bi. There is a new, very hot 6'4" guy who works in my dept and the dude asks me about him. Ex: "When is he working again?", "Have you seen him?" The straight gay guy asked me for my number a few days ago and then we exchanged a few benign texts ("What are you up to?", "I'm eating dinner") Yesterday he asked me for nudes. I am a fag hag, fruit fly, etc so I'm accustomed to gay men being flirty and touchy but the nudes things took me for a loop.

And no, I'm not sending him any because a) he's a co-worker and b) I'm not attracted to him at all

You know I like and agree with a lot you have said on these threads:) Like your new photo by the way...lovely view:)

Ok down to the subject in hand....Are you still in a relationship? Should you be exchanging phone numbers with other guys? Should you not be telling your partner about this guy, you exchanged phone numbers with? When he ask you to send nudes, did you not think red flag? I'm pretty sure a gay guy, would not want to see nudes of a woman and you should be considering your interaction with this guy in future, because he might be putting on an act? Yes so he can get one of you ladies, alone with him and then boom

How flirty is this guy? Does he pinch or slap your bum? does he touch your boobs? Does he rub up against you?

Be careful with this guy and don't take for granted that he is really gay...my only concern is for you...

You all know my views on fake rape culture and guys being falsely accused, but that don't mean, I won't mention something when I feel it has a potential to be rape...Discuss it with your colleagues and try to find out more about this guys history, because some convicted sex offenders, manage to hide their history and go unnoticed....
 NewYorker58
Msg: 235
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 6:12:23 PM
Noxzema, whatever his name is that called you garbage, he's lost his mind, is posting while drunk or just your every day POF forum misogynist, none of those reasons being acceptable.

We don't know the guy at your job or where you work. Nothing wrong with sharing, and you are sharing YOUR experience. You're allowed to share your experiences with people. About your co-worker, most times, if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck:)

Where was your hiking pic taken, the one with the greenery?

Mustang Guy, I've always seen HR as hard asses. It's their job. If they don't react to someone being abuser in the workplace, they get sued.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 236
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 7:53:33 PM
Thank you both for the feedback on my pic! This was taken at Little Si in North Bend.

Laidback. No, I am newly single. I would not exchange #s with any man if I was in a relationship, especially one whose sexuality I am unsure about because, there's always that chance he is straight.
 IBup4it
Msg: 237
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 7:55:13 PM

whatever his name is that called you garbage, he's lost his mind, is posting while drunk or just your every day POF forum misogynist, none of those reasons being acceptable.

She was posting her own opinion on a guy who did nothing to her in anyway except talked to her and acted feminine, said the guy told her he was straight so that should have been the end of that discussion especially if he is "gay/bi" because pushing that sh!t to someone who is not ready can be really dangerous. Not happy with what he told her she comes here spreads more sh!t about the guy cause he asked about a guy at work. Now all it takes is one idiot to see this from her description of him to see it and have it get back to him, forcing him to possibly face something he is not ready to admit yet and then the issue becomes forced.

People are fine with it because she didn't give the guy's name... If he is the only guy in the office who is "feminine" you might as well say his name that's like working with "Native" and if their are the only one in the workplace you have a serious problem. Not that people cant understand all it takes is one person to see it.

Ouija you think you know something you dont, you think what Crusto did was a reason for me to leave it wasn't.. That is being discussed with a lawyer on the best way to go forward. Documented legalities hope you understand.

https://www.legalline.ca/legal-answers/defamation-laws-cyber-libel-and-the-internet/

But it had nothing to do with him actually it was a lady who said she wanted to discuss our future together since it was a casual thing, my assumption was she wanted to move forward, or she would have just ended it on phone. Turned out she rather say it to my face which shocked the heck out of me, but I give her the utmost respect for doing it great lady. I didn't know I couldn't talk here until after 3 days on creating a new account either another lesson learned. There now everyone knows I got dropped like a bad habit so glad you are so into my life to know such a wonderful mistake I made next time I just hide the account.

Anything else you ladies want to call me other than what New Yorker did since she already stated it... All of which is wrong but you women and your assumptions seem to be doing an o-fer today with those brains of yours.
 spot4username
Msg: 238
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 8:03:24 PM
"Ramblin' Man"

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man,
Tryin' to make a livin' and doin' the best I can.
And when it's time for leavin',
I hope you'll understand,
That I was born a ramblin' man.

My father was a gambler down in Georgia,
And he wound up on the wrong end of a gun.
And I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus
Rollin' down highway 41.

I'm on my way to New Orleans this mornin',
Leaving out of Nashville, Tennessee,
They're always having a good time down on the bayou, Lord
Them Delta women think the world of me.

[Repeat and Fade]
Lord, I was born a ramblin' man...
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 239
What is Creepy?
Posted: 6/21/2017 8:05:41 PM

This was taken at Little Si in North Bend.

Gorgeous view...lucky you:)

Laidback. No, I am newly single. I would not exchange #s with any man if I was in a relationship, especially one whose sexuality I am unsure about because, there's always that chance he is straight. He makes it obvious that he is looking at my boobs and smacks his lips and says stuff like, "you look stunning today".

You're free again...lol...I must admit I would be looking too and you're a great catch, for a good guy...natural beauty is something special and no need for war paint:)

song for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcJm1pOswfM
 siisaa
Msg: 240
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/9/2018 8:13:22 PM
To me, creepiness is based on behavior. If you're attractive, you may be able to get away with a little more creepiness than someone who was.....unfortunate-looking. Even if you're hot, there is a limit to how much other people will tolerate.

Anyway, I remember a pretty girl who started working at my job last Winter creeped a lot of people out, both male and female. She was very open about her stripper past, and came onto quite a few people at the job (me included) despite having a fiance and infant son at home. She asked me and another male co-worker if we wanted to spend the night at her place (her fiance worked graveyard). She treated the place like it was a strip club. On her first or second day, she was talking about how hard her breast was because she was lactating. I didn't pay her much mind and then she proceeds to take my hand and place it on her hard-as-hell titty. I swiftly removed my hand and told her that wasn't cool. I felt like saying, "****, this is not a strip club....this is a hospital." Suffice to say, her weird ass didn't stay there long. She was fired after less than 2 months.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 241
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/9/2018 8:49:53 PM
interesting story, b/c it makes me consider....creepiness can, at times, be about wanting too much attention--to the point of crossing boundaries.
 siisaa
Msg: 242
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/9/2018 9:18:59 PM
^^ yep, sounds like her, super desperate for attention. She was fired in January and sent me a text about 2 weeks ago. I didn't know who it was at first because I deleted her number. Anyway, she sent me 3 selfies with a low-cut top on and kissy face. I deleted the texts and never responded.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 243
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/9/2018 9:46:09 PM
Sounds like she wants to take you home for hubby. You go over to her place and then surprise! Hubby took the night off

Creepy to me is when you're standing close to a guy, and he looks you up and down in an obvious way. Add smiling while doing it for turbo creepiness☺
 ssm508
Msg: 244
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/9/2018 10:11:51 PM

Sometimes A guy might approach a woman and show interest in her and be labelled a creep, just because she's not interested in him and she might even tell other women, he is a creep..

I have seen this happen at bars and clubs. Sometimes a more attractive man may approach a woman the same way and she thinks it is flattering. I have also seen men that did nothing wrong get labeled as a creepy just because they have some similar physical features or mannerisms with another man that a woman didn't like for whatever reason.
 lulz567
Msg: 245
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/13/2018 4:16:46 PM
I was on a date with a guy who was so creepy. He just stared lots and didn’t say much. He was good looking but still creepy. I found out why after, but some people just have this natural ability to freak you out just by being themselves.If after a date you offer to take her home and she’d rather go out of her way to catch a train might be you’ve creeped her out.
 FDB777
Msg: 246
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/14/2018 12:35:44 PM
I agree with Aintnodeal. Being attractive doesn't make certain behaviors any less creepy.
 Cryptofabulous
Msg: 247
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/14/2018 1:09:21 PM

I have seen this happen at bars and clubs. Sometimes a more attractive man may approach a woman the same way and she thinks it is flattering. I have also seen men that did nothing wrong get labeled as a creepy just because they have some similar physical features or mannerisms with another man that a woman didn't like for whatever reason.

In those cases they are labelled a creepy just for showing enough interest to say "hi". Pardon me for being alive...
 ssm508
Msg: 248
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/15/2018 8:25:23 AM

I agree with Aintnodeal. Being attractive doesn't make certain behaviors any less creepy.

Maybe that is true in some cases. I still maintain there are examples of people being labeled creepy because what I had said in a previous post.
 sun_water
Msg: 249
What is Creepy?
Posted: 7/15/2018 10:56:19 AM
Creepy isn't always about looks. But sometimes people that are good looking or have higher social status might be given more initial leeway.
 platypus_man
Msg: 250
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/8/2018 7:24:26 PM
Creepy: Someone who you're not attracted to, being interested in you.
Not creepy: Someone that you're attracted to, being interested in you. Then it's just flirting.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?