Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 siisaa
Msg: 251
What is Creepy? Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Good-looking, came from money and still couldn't get a girl? Here is the ultimate CREEP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlUHe4ZtInc

One can only imagine how he actually interacted with women....
 thebestgirl1977
Msg: 252
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/10/2018 9:56:59 AM
In no particular order:

Creepy is when a guy asks you to marry you on the second date.
Creepy is when a guy shows up at your workplace unannounced after a first date and cannot understand that you cannot chat with him since you have a work to do. (I never told him where I work in a first place).
Creepy is when a guy refuses to take no for an answer and starts stalking you. Or starts sending nasty messages to you if you politely say that you are not interested in him.
Creepy is when someone insists on you meeting him at his place even when you told him that you would feel very uncomfortable and ask to meet at in public.
Creepy is when someone asks you to meet his parents during a second date. You tell him a big no to that one but he still insists.
Creepy is when someone tells you very racist/sexist jokes and cannot see why you would get offended.
Creepy is when someone keeps on just staring at you non-stop even after you tell him to stop because you feel uncomfortable.
Creepy is when someone brings his kids on a first meet and introduces you to them.
Creepy is someone who tells you how you should style your hair and how you need to dress during first meet.
Creepy is when someone shoves his tongue down your throat without asking your permission.
Creepy is when someone touches you inappropriately even after you tell him that you are uncomfortable.
Creepy is when someone insists on taking you out for a dinner to an expensive restaurant for a first meet (even when you tell him that you are fine meeting for a cup of coffee), insisting on paying for you, and later on complains because you don't want to put out.
Creepy is someone who shows up at a first meet without a shirt on so that you could see his muscles.
Creepy is someone who describes his genitals in details to you over the phone or on a first meet.
Creepy is someone who whines non-stop about his ex on a first meet/date.
Creepy is someone who insists on giving you a ride home even after you tell him no.
Creepy is someone who asks you where you live in a first e-mail so that he could come to your place.
Creepy is someone who asks you to loan him some money on a first date.
Creepy is someone who wants to move in with you since his wife kicked him out recently.
Creepy is someone who "forgot" to tell you that he is married on a first meet.
Creepy is someone who is in a relationship but is asks you to be his "other" girlfriend. And his current GF knows nothing about it.

The list could go on and on. The majority of these guys were not bad looking but their behavior was really out there. The creepiest part of this is that they don't see that their behavior is creepy and off-putting.
 Seahorse_Jockey
Msg: 253
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/10/2018 10:55:32 AM
"The list could go on and on. The majority of these guys were not bad looking but their behavior was really out there."

You've met guys who fit in the categories on your list? You need to fix your picker.
 siisaa
Msg: 254
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/10/2018 12:23:31 PM
^ For real. Either she is exaggerating or has very bad judgment of character. I dated online from 2010 -2012 and then the last half of 2017 and did not encounter half of that. I've met some creepers in my day but they were few and far between. I was also selective on who I chose to meet from these sites.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 255
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/10/2018 11:22:55 PM
Creepy is someone complaining of a litany of problems with who they have dated, but cannot see a problem with the most common denominator on the list - themselves.

The longer the list of 'creepy' gets, the less likely that ANY guy is going to surpass them. Add to it - the standard list of above-average 'wants' in a guy, and you might as well play the lottery, because your chances are about THAT slim to win.
 RareLiam1994
Msg: 256
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/11/2018 9:45:09 AM
Asking a girl if they’d like to see your anime figure collection.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 257
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/11/2018 11:34:32 AM

The creepiest part of this is that they don't see that their behavior is creepy and off-putting.

Actually, the creepiest part is one woman managing to interact with so many creeps due to a defective evaluation and screening process.
 julystorm22
Msg: 258
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/12/2018 7:31:45 AM
I don't know so much if its a defective screening process. Sometimes the creepiness is not apparent via online chat. Also, often, guys suck at online communication and so you give them the benefit of the doubt to meet them because maybe in person they are better. You look for that diamond in the rough. Its so hard to meet a decent guy from online for many women that they'll give a lot of guys a chance. All it is is a chance.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 259
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/12/2018 8:11:12 AM
Passive-aggressiveness is rather creepy.
 daynadaze
Msg: 260
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/12/2018 8:50:45 AM
Offline or online, those who continually pick a jerk or just someone wrong for them, are going to keep doing just that. Like seeks like, the person who complains over and over is looking for someone to fill that space.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 261
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 9/22/2018 5:31:29 AM
Creepy is what one feels about another.....men to women or women to men....can go either way. I have experienced this with women in what they say either about their family or relationships etc. Its just a feeling and most of the time IF ones smart backs away politely and leaves...lol
 notagirlfriend
Msg: 262
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/18/2018 8:50:19 PM
I totally agree. Guys come on too strong and want to meet up in first chat. I say slow down. I'm finding guys are drinking while chatting it up and its creepy. Oh come to my dirty home with 3kids and we'll watch Netflix. Eeeeeeeew!
 notagirlfriend
Msg: 263
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/18/2018 8:54:19 PM
I agree here too! Not about looks but desperate behavior!
 bearcat44
Msg: 264
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/19/2018 10:16:42 AM
NoxzemaWA:

"creepy" is a label women attempt to use to manipulate and emascualte men.
do not fall for this nonsense. Instead, get educated about the truth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPGijYBaVE&t=95s
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 265
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/19/2018 1:40:05 PM
"creepy" is guy using someone's old screen name.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 266
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/19/2018 4:21:19 PM
^^^
"creepy" is guy using someone's old screen name.

+1

Plus, anyone on the forums who only posts links to StoopidToob~
 bearcat44
Msg: 267
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/19/2018 5:17:15 PM
Time to WAKE UP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXdxaaRiAU&t=87s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPGijYBaVE

Time to WAKE UP:

Time to WAKE UP:

backcreek7
Msg: 268
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/19/2018 5:22:35 PM

time for a bearcat nap ~ time for a bearcat nap

^^^

... ahhh, me thinks > it's time for you to get right back too sleep > dumb f-er ...
col

heart / sun
 geekgrrrl
Msg: 269
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/21/2018 2:09:21 AM
siisaa said"

^ For real. Either she is exaggerating or has very bad judgment of character.

Nothing is wrong with her picker Miss "I'm just here for the forums". She is not exaggerating or has very bad judgment of character. We live in a busted society where weird and creepy is considered normal while people are chastised for having morals.

I dated online from 2010 -2012 and then the last half of 2017 and did not encounter half of that. I've met some creepers in my day but they were few and far between. I was also selective on who I chose to meet from these sites.

Gosh I wish we were all as awesome as you. Liar!

daynadaze said:

Offline or online, those who continually pick a jerk or just someone wrong for them, are going to keep doing just that. Like seeks like, the person who complains over and over is looking for someone to fill that space.

Shame on you too. Stop blaming the victims.

Ladyinred0407
Msg: 270
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/21/2018 6:11:13 AM
Wow! I don't have a pony in this horse race but this seems over the top. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I didn't have a problem with what siisaa wrote or to what Dayna wrote.
I have approx. 4 years OLD under my belt, and if I were to choose one word to describe the 151 men I met,...………..……. "creepy", would not suffice and I can honestly state I never felt like a "victim".
 daynadaze
Msg: 271
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/21/2018 8:52:21 AM
Please, if you contine to pick creeps, it is all on you.
 siisaa
Msg: 272
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/21/2018 11:53:57 AM

Nothing is wrong with her picker Miss "I'm just here for the forums". She is not exaggerating or has very bad judgment of character. We live in a busted society where weird and creepy is considered normal while people are chastised for having morals.

Nah, more like she and other women like her are too accepting and not discriminating enough when it comes to meeting strangers online. Like Dayna & I said, a couple of creeps are bound to happen but if this is a pattern, you're the common denominator. Learn from your past mistakes.

Lol, and I'm a "liar" for practicing good judgment and not meeting every Tom, D*ck and Harry just because he found me attractive? You must be the very example for your assessment of a "busted society".
 ssm508
Msg: 273
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 10/21/2018 2:02:01 PM
It's not uncommon to have an occasional dating horror story. Some people that seem normal from texts, emails, and phone calls can end up being much different during a date. But if/when a person has dozens of horrible dates, then at the very least that person should re-evaluate their approach to dating. I said the same thing when Literate Hiker and others constantly complained about their dates.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?