Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 76
What is Creepy? Page 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
^^^Men who look like they might just jump through my computer screen and into my house are creepy~
 gtomustang
Msg: 77
creepy when they want to show their....
Posted: 3/20/2017 5:07:11 PM
now now, swedetext, maybe he just doesn't have his glasses on and he's leaning in closer to see....:)

"If you truly don't want attention, then be anti-social. Don't speak up. Dress down. Don't wear makeup or anything that distinguishes your gender. Stay at home. Put on a ton of weight. There's a million things you can do to avoid attention besides walking into a place with a different sign outside their door."

>>>OK, I was never a fan of people who are barely falling out of their clothing, complaining of all the attention they get. BUT, if a person wants to dress a certain way, so they can feel a certain way, and then takes steps to step out of public to go to a place where they can be accepted and not treated poorly...why follow them to their sanctuary? If they got it, and want to flaunt it, they went to a place I don't go, to flaunt it. What disrespect are they giving me?

If a rich person goes to where I am to flaunt their money in my face, that's annoying. If they go where I won't to take advantage of every advantage their wealth gives them...how does this harm me? I don't even know its going on or that i'm missing something. Admittedly, I don't understand the sentiment.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 78
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 5:45:23 PM
A horse is a horse of course of course
Do many creepy women message you Leon?
We were saying what is creepy.. wasn't a gender thingy
Lots of creepy women
Prolly one under your bed as I type
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 79
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 5:49:04 PM

swedishtextiles, Well, well...You did not like my definition of creepy did you...It's ok for women to say guys act creepy, but not for guys to say the same about women...I detect double standards ha, ha...

Sorry, did not mean to say YOU were creepy, just the angle of your picture<
 Curtjazz
Msg: 80
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 5:54:43 PM
Creepy for me, is behaviour. Actions that make you feel uncomfortable or comments that are downright weird.
 basilisk123
Msg: 81
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 6:40:02 PM
"Women who wear too much mascara are creepy, women who swear and shout are creepy, women who act distant are creepy, women who wear heels when they are already 6ft tall are creepy...women sometimes use the word creep, when they lose an argument to a guy and have no comeback...ha, ha...creepy stuff "-leon714

Woooahhh there chuck! Back it up a little! woman over 6ft who wear heels are creepy? In what world is that possible to be creepy!? Think about it. If that 6 ft woman has heels on, she can't blame you for looking at her boobs! XD
I kid, I kid, but seriously though, tall women are beautiful and hot.

It sounds like the rest of your post is female bashing, because you are frustrated.
Are you trolling because you are bored?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 82
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 7:06:19 PM
leon714
You try being a woman who has to put up with sexual harassment throughout her life one way and another. Often rape and abuse and then you may have more sympathy and understanding when she may shout creep!!!!. You say "snooty" when she does not find a person attractive when she is entitled to her preferences. Men need to watch for signals of interest and then they may not suffer the rejection so much.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 83
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 7:14:52 PM
Goodness gracious Leon. all this vitriol, over "Judging'. No judging goin' on here at all. Purely observation.
YOU appear to be peering down at us in your pic. You could be sneakin' a peek. Just sayin'.
We don't know you. We have nooooo idea if you could be "creepy".
It just so happens that when a man is standing above me, leaning forward, peering down at me, I MAY feel uncomfortable.
NO judging of YOU just the way your picture appears!
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 84
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 7:31:35 PM
Uh, trying being a male and losing your assets in court.
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 85
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 7:33:21 PM
^ Yeah, I dismiss men who try to dictate what women should or should not find creepy. It's not your or anyone else's place to tell another person what they should feel comfortable with. I used to work with female college students, sexual assault victims and sex trafficked teens. A majority of them disclosed that they were first sexually approached by a man at ages 4-7. I'm pretty sure if that type of trauma happened to you as well, you'd be "on guard" more and be more snooty/fearful of men too.

There have only been a few straight men I've met in my life that actually got it. One is my current boyfriend and the other is my ex. Years ago, they had been accosted by men much taller/heavier than them. One was during a house party and the other was at a coffee shop. During these interactions, they realized, "Damn, this is what women go through."

Men need to watch for signals of interest and then they may not suffer the rejection so much.

Agreed, and check your fellow men. After all, it is the creeps and ***holes who make it harder for the GOOD ones.
 daynadaze
Msg: 86
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 8:18:45 PM
What's a TBH, and why are you foaming at the mouth over a little post about what's creepy?
 basilisk123
Msg: 87
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 8:57:15 PM
Sooo, I am trolling a troll that is trolling trolls that trolled him?
Say that 5 times fast.
 forumslady
Msg: 88
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/20/2017 9:21:29 PM
leon714- You are thick skinned, yet even when people tell you they didn't mean anything personal, you STILL go after them.
You are into it with what? 4 different forum members?
You are doing a bang up job of demonstrating creepiness.
Carry on. :D

@clooney- If you don't want to loose half your assets, why do you keep getting married?! What is it, 4 times?
One would think after loosing half of what you owned once, maybe twice, you wouldn't KEEP doing it?
Sorry, but excuse me while I question your CONSTANT complaining and women bashing, because the ONE thing all those women have in common is YOU, so WHO, really, is the problem??
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 89
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 12:21:17 PM
Creepy isn't about looks; it's about behaviour and attitude. Even the prettiest, handsomest, cutest of people can come across as creepy.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 90
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 12:33:56 PM

What is Creepy?

The Addams Family:

"They're creepy and they're kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They're altogether ooky,
The Addams Family. "
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 91
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 2:41:26 PM

................attacked by 4 .....................

LMAO Not by a long shot!

My claws are clean!
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 92
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 6:19:36 PM

Pedophiles are absolutely creepy.

I get a kick out of people who claim someone charged with a heinous crime like murder or pedophilia -- or is discovered to be some sort of sociopath -- just plain 'Looks' creepy. 20/20 hindsight is amazingly clear, isn't it? And their 'hunch' has absolutely nooooothing to do with the fact their mugshot images are widely distributed on TV - or doing the Perp Walk in handcuffs and an orange jumpsuit at the courthouse, or sulking while on trial. If people really 'looked' as heinous as their crimes, no ordinary human being would ever allow that to happen.

Criminals become successful at what they do BECAUSE they blend in well. Cases have proven time and time again that it's not just the solitary guy at the end of the street, but professionals and pillars of society that are capable of being a monster. It has NOTHING to do with how they 'Look'. If you met someone as deformed as Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), would you assume they had the goodness in their heart to put their life on the line for their friends? Or would you just assume they were a murderer for no other reason than he was 'Creepy'?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 93
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 7:07:29 PM
SD.. depends if you can read them and their Aura. Which is why often 2 creeps get together and do horrible things, there is a term for that in French.
NLPing - you watch for signs, and the really nasty people give them off, we just get blinded
Nothing to do with physical deformities. Re your hunchback comment
Since I work with so many who are not like others, my feelings are off kilter to many - I trust those who look different
 rockstartrucker82
Msg: 94
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 9:00:31 PM
I've heard creepy thrown around a lot when a guy likes a girl but she doesn't like him, he's creepy for liking her.
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 95
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 9:18:34 PM

^ Yeah, I dismiss men who try to dictate what women should or should not find creepy. It's not your or anyone else's place to tell another person what they should feel comfortable with. I used to work with female college students, sexual assault victims and sex trafficked teens. A majority of them disclosed that they were first sexually approached by a man at ages 4-7. I'm pretty sure if that type of trauma happened to you as well, you'd be "on guard" more and be more snooty/fearful of men too.

There have only been a few straight men I've met in my life that actually got it. One is my current boyfriend and the other is my ex. Years ago, they had been accosted by men much taller/heavier than them. One was during a house party and the other was at a coffee shop. During these interactions, they realized, "Damn, this is what women go through."

Well damn. No way in hell am I going to spill my beans on anything that you stated but I will say that you worded that perfectly. I could go on all day about the problems that we have that some of these men ACT like they don't get, but they do. Leon sounds like the exact kind of guy that you're describing and the same kind that I was thinking of when I reading your reply. This guy is just a misogynist and there's nothing left to say about him.
 Seki1949
Msg: 96
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 10:05:15 PM

Uh, trying being a male and losing your assets in court.

Gee, that was fast!
 GoodLord1
Msg: 97
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/21/2017 10:51:44 PM
six months ago we had an outbreak of CREEPY CLOWNS down here in the Clearwater area.

maybe you had the same thing in your town. they would stare at young teen girls, tweens or children or be at a most unusual location just staring. lots of them outside daycare centers.

CREEPY CLOWNS!!! yikes
 hearton64
Msg: 98
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/22/2017 7:59:26 AM
Nice pic Clooney.😳

Uh, trying being a male
and losing your assets in court

I kept All my assets thanks to a prenup.

Try it sometime.🙃

Creepy is that being said and signed,
when it was over xh exclaimed,
" I'm going to take you for half
and burn it in front of you!"

HAHAHAHAHA!

Try it creep!

Didn't get a DIME of my money.
 ohenryx
Msg: 99
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/22/2017 11:25:11 AM

Ouija2025
I of course agree totally with the about 3 Posters.
Maybe it is you Henry who is missing the point.

Not the first time my viewpoint has not been in the majority. And I’m sure it won’t be the last. I am quite comfortable with that.

imanorangetiger
Creepy isn't about looks; it's about behaviour and attitude. Even the prettiest, handsomest, cutest of people can come across as creepy

I’m gonna have to disagree with you on that one. If I find a woman beautiful, then she can’t come across as creepy. If she does come across as creepy, by definition I don’t think she’s beautiful. YMMV

NoxzemaWA

While I am fairly big, strong, and tough, there is always someone bigger, stronger, and tougher. I have had the crap beat out of me, more than once, and never once did I think, “Damn, this is what women go through”.

When I was younger, my thoughts were all about getting revenge. Once I got a little older and a little wiser, I thought about, “I gotta find a way to avoid situations like this!”
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 100
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/22/2017 12:37:10 PM

I have had the crap beat out of me, more than once, and never once did I think, “Damn, this is what women go through”.

That has nothing to do with my point. The point was, being hit on by someone much taller/heavier/stronger than you. I know that most victims of assault and violent crime are men. So your anecdote and mine have nothing to do with each other. In the cases of my ex and current bf, these other gay men had their hands on the small of their back or in the palm of their hand. Hence the realization.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?