Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nestaron
Msg: 126
What is Creepy? Page 6 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Seriously to me was the lady that stalked me that I met online back in 96 she drove outside my house, violated personal space first time we met wouldn't stop staring, consistently touching me no matter how many times I told her to stop. I told her I wasn't interested she just said your just playing hard to get. The woman didn't take me seriously so I moved changed my number and she hasn't found me since.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 127
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 2:48:00 AM
goodlord1
Or maybe people just dont like you getting close because you have body odour issues, and severe halitosis

Arent you used to being embarrassed, or have you just never dropped your drawers in front of a woman?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 128
What is Creepy? Men checking men!
Posted: 3/25/2017 2:50:47 AM
Butt****ChickenShitupChuck
Whats creepy is when a guy creeps another guys profile and makes comments about it that has nothing to do with the topic.

Wanna see creepy?
Check your own profile pics!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 129
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 2:57:46 AM
Nestaron, I had a POF date literally wrestle with me to jam her hand down my pants to check my junk. Sex talk on the first date was creepy enough. I had another one FROM HERE ask me, on the first date...if I like fingers up my butt.
Like WTF?
I had yet another POF date dry hump my leg on a dance floor once.
Creepy goes both ways, in terms of gender, I guess...
 GoodLord1
Msg: 130
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:04:24 AM

goodlord1
Or maybe people just dont like you getting close because you have body odour issues, and severe halitosis

Arent you used to being embarrassed, or have you just never dropped your drawers in front of a woman?

you know Ren Man those points are exactly the problems I have. lend me your ear for a minute.

I guess i'll have to take a bath more than once a week and it may help the body odor.
my severe halitosis is because I'm so afraid of the dentist. I haven't been to one in decades. I have no money for a dentist because I don't make enough asking for money on the street corner.

yes it's quite embarrassing being a transient because I keep getting kicked out from the under the bridge by my fellow hobos who say I have bad breath and body odor.

one of the reasons I've never dropped my drawers in front of a woman is my extreme shyness with the opposite sex.
I just can't bring myself to approach them. I had a nice conversation with a woman once a decade ago at the welfare office. she was hoping I could put her up with a spot under the bridge but I said they were all taken by my fellow bums.

can you help me Ren Man?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 131
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:06:36 AM
GL.. if you ogling women young enuff to be your granddaughter, prolly 15 on the meter than only goes to 10.
No youngun is ogling the old men
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 132
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:17:21 AM
Hahaha sorry I cant help you

Only God can hahaha

I 'hear' they make so,e pretty good hearing aids.. try those and maybe youll be able to keep your distance

Ans maybe not drool when you hawk women young enough to be your kid
 gtomustang
Msg: 133
super cala fragalicious hallitosis
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:21:31 AM
"What's creepy is when a guy creeps another guys profile and makes comments about it that has nothing to do with the topic...check your own profile pics!"

>>>so, the definition of creepy is doing what you just did? Good news is, you're getting hit on, I guess not having the car has no longer been an issue. Good to hear.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 134
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:21:49 AM
Meh, hes just ANOTHER dirty old man

We've made much progress...but... theres still racist and sexist men out there...

I remember a few years ago, I pulled over some girls on the subway..and told them to go put some clothes on. They started blasting me..til I pointed out why.

Ibe also fired giys for looking at my female staff the wrong way, and when I did a few women came up to thank me. The worst was that MY boss noticed it too, and did nothing, and wanted ro see what Id do. Which isnt cool.

I have zero tolerance for dirty assed men.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 135
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:31:51 AM
Sorry..I didnt creep anyones profile.
And least not til they creeped mine and followed up with a bevy of off topic ad hominem drivel.

And yes its creepy when a guy checks another guys profile, esp when theres no need to, and the intention is to cherry pick and make off topic snides.
Defending trolls is kinda creepy too, ya know...

Whats 'getting hit on'? Sounds... kinda... infantile.
If you are referring to my inbox activity... please dont. Save that for the other thread, for one thing. For another reason...I feel like shit.
Ive been bouncing quite a few, and I feel so mean. This online shit is hard, esp for some, and it often takes courage for a woman to approach a guy, and I hate rejecting even more than being rejected.

What IS creepy.... are ...well... people who ... damn... go after people that they are just not...in league with.
Old women can be pretty creepy...just like dirty old men
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2017 8:14:34 AM

Old women can be pretty creepy..................

Like in "stealth mode?" Yah, I can see that.
We's creep right up behind ya, and plaster a sign on your back, says, "Outta the League", cause us "old women" ?
Are in "A League of our own".
Cheerio!
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 137
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 9:28:36 AM

No youngun is ogling the old men

The hell they are not. If a guy in his latter years still looks healthy and virile, he's getting eye-fooked by generations of ladies. The key difference is most men don't spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic enhancements and a lifetime of mirror practice to keep the same age 25-ish look decades later. Guys who try too hard too late in life often look comically weird-- so maybe THAT qualifies as 'Creepy'.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 138
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 9:56:21 AM
Hahaha thats a good point.
I was out shopping with a girl friend and was surprised when she went up and started blasting some teenage girls. She caught them scoping me out lol

Them checking me didnt creep me out. Had I checked them back...I would have creeped myself out.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 139
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:14:58 AM
That's right, " key" is that women spend thousands of dollar on enhancements.
Years in front of the mirror
But men spend nothing :p
Hey Red wanna go creeping later? LOL. I'll pick you up, but it will have to be earlier than our usual time.
Say what, Midnight
 cooldog65
Msg: 140
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:15:14 AM

men hanging around beaches to stare at young girls bodies?

What age is "young"? Under 18 or 18 and over?
 Nestaron
Msg: 141
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:15:16 AM
Ouija actually there are women who do date men old enough to be their grandfather it happens. Why it happens who knows you would need to ask those women, why they would chase an older man? Or give older men time of day? Money, luxury lack of father figure could be plenty of reasons for it I just seen it happen plenty of times.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 142
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:41:26 AM
PLenty of times? really? All my pretty young friends date men their age group. They have some interesting sayings about old men
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 143
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 10:51:11 AM
ouija, OOOOOO ooo GF I am soooo ready to do some "creeeeeeeepin"!
Text me, when a block away, gotta sneak out the patio door!
 GoodLord1
Msg: 144
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 12:18:07 PM
Ouija,
I hope you're not ogling or inappropriately touching the junk of those young men you mentioned.
it's not polite for an older woman to stare wantonly at young guys your grandson's age.

that a 15 on the ICK factor scale.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 145
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 12:26:20 PM
Your entire trolling, ad hominem shit talk literally exceeds the creep-o-meter limit. You think you're being funny when youre being the very kind of creep we are talking about.

I wouldnt be surprised if you were a rape hound
 gtomustang
Msg: 146
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 12:36:34 PM
I've worked with some young, pretty women in the past who were interested in noticably older men. Typically it was due to, shall we say, a lack of maturity in their parents and/or households growing up. But, hey, the young ladies and their older paramours were happy with each other, or about as happy as the average couple is. But the majority of women prefer their peers, yes. They don't really impress their friends by being able to snag a horndog, that's an easy victory, any young gal with halfway decent looks can pull it off. getting the captain of the football team, not so much.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 147
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 12:44:16 PM
someone is projecting.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 148
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:48:52 PM
Yea you GL
why would I be remotely interested in being with a young man? That would be creepy. Not being interested in a much shorter man is a preference. There is a difference between those 2 words you know
BTW, you said you had hearing aids so why aren't they working when you are speaking to a soft talker?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 149
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 1:49:25 PM
Yea you GL. Do you do creepy things?
why would I be remotely interested in being with a young man? That would be creepy. Not being interested in a much shorter man is a preference. There is a difference between those 2 words you know
BTW, you said you had hearing aids so why aren't they working when you are speaking to a soft talker?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 150
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 2:03:34 PM
Back down war child!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?