Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 151
What is Creepy? Page 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Its well and good for young women to check a SIGNIFICANTLY older man, but quite another for him to take advantage.
Ive always said a guy motto should be 'just because a man CAN do something does it mean he should'.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 152
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 3:33:26 PM
Henry wrote:
I used to do that (go to gay clubs and try to meet women). Very few of the women were only one-way, by far the majority were bi-sexual. And just like any other venue, it’s very easy to tell if a woman might be interested. You smile at her, she either smiles back or turns her head away and frowns. This ain’t rocket science.

I agree to an extent here. If you're careful to gage interest by returned smiles, before approaching...and don't come on too strong...I don't see anything wrong with that scenario. Some women may, later in the evening, after imbibing, may chage their mind about some hetero male attention. Especially 'round closin' time. But the cues would have to be pretty strong...such as staring at me and sucking on a beer bottle, as I just read earlier lol. That would be a good launch code.

However, I do agree that generally women go to gay clubs to party without worrying about being hit on by horn-dogs...so a guy would need to tread carefully or it would be creepy, yes.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 153
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 3:49:21 PM
I think "creepy" generally is in the family of "unwanted attention," particlarly from those who are out of your league (looks, age, or sexual orientation) and compounded by those who are persistent and don't take normal cues. Add no social skills to any of the above, and it makes it worse.

I think the creepiest I felt was one of the times a gay man made a pass at me. I have had a few brushes with that, but this was the um..closest. Yuk. This was from a guy who was a friendly acquaintance from work; 10-15 years older, he had a wife and kids. I was 20-something, single.

He was in the neighborhood, and stopped by to shoot the sh*t. He let me know the day before he was going to be in the area. I thought "OK," we can drink a few brews and talk about the women at work. There was value for me there because I knew he was friends with some women I wanted to know more about. He stopped by, and we sat around for a couple of hours, shootin' the sh*t..

I had to go somewhere so I showed him to the door, and everything to that point was perfectly normal between two men that were friendly acquaintances. He got to the door, then turned around, and said "_____, I want you'" and made a clumsy grab at my package. I pulled away, kinda stunned. "Come on, ____" And made a second grab-attempt and I pushed him back. WTF!?!?! I was like, "Dude, I don't go that way, come on!...I don't go that way!!!"

Then he pulled a polaroid photo from seemingly out of nowhere, of himself spread eagled, nude, between cornrows in a cornfield. (He was from out in the boonies, so I guess that was as much privacy as he could get, from the wife and kids, lol) And not every upward projecting object in the photo was an ear of corn. He said, "Don't you want this!? Come on, man!!" That image he showed me singed my retinas, made its way through miles of neurons and hung up in my memory cortex where it still resides, like a tattered plastic grocery bag forever flapping on a tree limb. Yeeikes!

After he left, I just had to wonder. Is that how gay men do it? Just a crude grab at each others' packages? Sheesh, if it were that easy for hetero men! Do gay men ignore the fact that a guy can spend 2 hours talking about WOMEN, inquiring about WOMEN freinds he had, and knowing my reputation at work that I dated WOMEN? The he goes and grabs my package? *Shakes head*

I worried about what was I doing to attract that. Never asked him though. The next Monday he sheepishly apologized and swore me to secrecy. I honored his wish til 20 years later during a boozy reunion with other friends from that job...we all had a huge laugh from that story.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 154
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:00:29 PM
you what else is creepy?

SMOKERS.

they spend a ton of money to inhale NOXIOUS fumes that cause cancer. we clean and healthy people have to waft into the foul smog at times when you're outside feeding your ugly addiction and we walk through your stonky fumes. your maleficence is extremely annoying.

the filthy smoke that comes from the cigarette and the gases that are exhaled blow around into other peoples noses, mouths and lungs and sickens us. then they flick the litter onto the ground. you see the unsightly filters everywhere.

the worst part is a SMOKER'S BREATH. it's like a homeless man crawled into your mouth and died a week ago. it's more than a disagreeable FUNK. there's nothing much creepier than that STENCH that comes out of their lips 24 hours a day. I hate to talk to smokers and make it a point to shun them if at all possible.

it's a FETID toxic smell that most non smokers cannot stand and they pollute that horrible odor into the air to be inhaled and smelled by us who cannot stand it.

if you are a smoker you bother, upset and make many of us nauseous with that STINK. we walk past you puffing on your addiction and it's very rude that we have to have any part of it. we can smell your REEK coming around a corner. no mint, gum or brushing of your teeth takes that sickening skank from your breath.

that is creepy.

vvv can't you tell the difference between a smoker's mouth and their ass, Mz. Halcyon?
a fart has a digested food smell. ha ha
like after you've had Mexican.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 155
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:24:02 PM
^^^^ Are you sure it was actually their breath that you were smelling? Maybe they just farted.
 Nestaron
Msg: 156
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:24:29 PM
You know what else is creepy whine ass people that have to complain about every little thing.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 157
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:29:18 PM
goodlord wrote:
if you are a smoker you bother, upset and make many of us nauseous with that STINK. we walk past you puffing on your addiction and it's very rude that we have to have any part of it. we can smell your REEK coming around a corner. no mint, gum or brushing of your teeth takes that sickening skank from your breath.

Yeah, but I bet that if that hot blonde sunning her breasts by the beach would have been suckin' on a cig...and given you a CFM look, you'd have broken Lance Armstrong land bicycle speed records to meet her.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 158
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:33:12 PM
^^^
Nestaron, don't be so mean... good lord guy... what's his name is just grumpy because he's really short and the young things on the beach ignore him. Ya, I said that.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 159
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:35:36 PM

Yeah, but I bet that if that hot blonde sunning her breasts by the beach would have been suckin' on a cig...and given you a CFM look, you'd have broken Lance Armstrong land bicycle speed records to meet her.

I've had beautiful blonds, brunettes and redheads before. it's not a big deal to me. I prefer blonds. having a beautiful woman is the same as having any other woman except they're nicer to look at. and usually (but not always) a little higher maintenance if they're beautiful.

if you close you eyes, you can't tell if a beautiful woman is kissing you or an unattractive one or having sex for that matter.

if I may say so the plainer girls I've been with seemed to be more fun when I've gone mattress surfing with them.

I had a friend in the steel mill named Phil.
he liked to say, "If you turn them upside down they all hold water."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~I Really Shouldn't~~~~

you're a smoker therefore your breath reeks of an evil foul stench.

vvvvvvv
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 160
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:37:59 PM
^^^
SA45-

Right on, my man!
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 161
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:45:57 PM

I've had beautiful blonds before. and brunettes and redheads. I prefer blonds. it's the same as having any other woman except they're nicer to look at. and usually (but not always) a little higher maintenance if they're beautiful.

if you close you eyes, you can't tell if a beautiful woman is kissing you or an unattractive one or having sex for that matter.

if I may say so the plainer girls I've been with seemed to be more fun when I've gone mattress surfing with them.

I had a friend in the steel mill named Phil.
he liked to say, "If you turn them upside down they all hold water."

I am waiting to hear about a 3sum with a long blonde haired Maureen McGovern look a like and a plain girl...let me guess Ron Jeremey was filming it all!
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 162
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:49:16 PM
"I've had beautiful blonds before. and brunettes and redheads. I prefer blonds. it's the same as having any other woman except they're nicer to look at. and usually (but not always) a little higher maintenance if they're beautiful.

if I may say so the plainer girls I've been with seemed to be more fun when I've gone mattress surfing with them."

Ya, me too. The last blonde guy I "had" was awesome... 5 years younger, 6'2" and looked AWESOME in a suit.

^^^goodlord... good one! Got any other nasties? Oh, I know.... you meet Ivanka and she really wants to meet you...
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 163
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:56:00 PM
I'm barely 5 foot 2 but my boyfriend is 6 foot 3.

I can only imagine how funny our "mattress surfing" appears ;0P
 GoodLord1
Msg: 164
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 4:56:22 PM

I Really Shouldn't said

Ya, me too. The last blonde guy I "had" was awesome... 5 years younger, 6'2" and looked AWESOME in a suit

did you notice him holding his breath or cupping his hand over his nose and mouth while you "had" him?

or was he a smoker too?
smoke stench is like garlic. if both of you have it you can't smell the odor as much.

when i'm out to dinner I always pay attention to what my date orders. if her dinner doesn't have garlic and onions i'm not having garlic or onions either.

I always make sure my breath is tongue kissing sweet. I have a sonic toothbrush, a sonic air flosser, lots of flossing tape and I use SmartMouth or TheraBreath mouthwash as a finish.
both of those mouthwashes give you fresh breath for 12 hours. if you gargle with them before you go to bed you do not have morning breath. $13 a bottle.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 165
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 5:26:59 PM
^^^
Sorry, goodlord, I'm sure is was HARD to hear that some old woman like me could date a guy who was hot (and tall, and blonde, and normal).

Some dice smokers, some dice short guys. I dice mean people.
 Nestaron
Msg: 166
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:00:50 PM
You 2 need to get a room. I could see mad passionate sex you 2 are like my parents marriage. Back and forth with the comments then you plug your ears and ask them please pull the bed away from the wall.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 167
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:11:07 PM
LOL
Smoking is a hard habit to break
I remember when they said it stunted Growth.. so all short ppl I reckoned had a 2 pack a day habit
But I was just a kid :)
 Walts
Msg: 168
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:26:48 PM
Creepy.

Gnomes that talk.

Really Creepy.

Gnomes that brag when they talk.

I like women with whiskey breath.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 169
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 6:32:48 PM
Walts,

It's sugar season here in Vermont. My little sap house operation is putting out some good stuff.
I like a little maple syrup in my whisky. Is that a bad thing?

In order to post i need to be nice to everyone blah blah go around

I'm no gnome and don't like a bragger! So there! (As one young virgin poster used to say... baaawaaaha).

Back to that whiskey....
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 170
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 11:51:51 PM
goodlord1
Projecting? Nah dude youre talking like a creep
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 171
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/25/2017 11:57:14 PM
Ouija... GL is a midget of a man so of course hes gonna have a shitty POV when women say they like taller men. Little man syndrome to a tee, and quite creepy, no matter how tall he is...or isnt. I was 4" taller than this guy when I was 11. Must be great to be able to buy clothes in the boys wear department while being an old man. I bet watching him shop for clothes would be pretty creepy!
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 172
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 5:38:42 AM
Blowing out someone else's candle.
Doesn't make yours shine any brighter.!

He was ONLY criticizing some people's bad habits and the consequences of it when dating them....., things that can be changed.!

What is Creepy?

The response /or/ Comments of MANY forum posters here.!!!

=====================
When we read these comments we go...Hmmmm, this forum poster comment is ONE (of many) perfect example of the word "Creepy".
Because the meaning of creepy is not just an old man looking at ( for) young "things" at the beach or women doing the same.......It goes beyond that.

Have a good Sunday.!
 Walts
Msg: 173
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 6:44:31 AM

He was ONLY criticizing some people's bad habits and the consequences of it when dating them....., things that can be changed.!

I haven't even started on the criticizing, let alone giving a list of the consequences, let alone what I define as a "bad habit".

Why?

It's not gonna help in any way, shape or form.

Plus, exposure is good. Certain people will continue to advertise their flaws while the yap away about "stuff" they feel as important.

Me????

I have to figure out if Maple Syrup and whiskey do mix???? The work never ends...........
 Ouija2025
Msg: 174
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 7:04:24 AM
If it is real maple syrup you are fine :)
Bit early for syrup tho lol. Still waiting for the smoked fish my friend
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 175
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 7:13:40 AM
Pour the syrup on French toast, pour the whiskey in coffee.
Eat the French toast and carry the coffee out to the garden while searching for gnomes. Easy peasy!

(It doesn't get creepy until, you notice the gnome you found peeking from under the brush pile is NOW sittin' on the back porch!)
Jeepers creepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?