Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 176
view profile
History
What is Creepy? Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Thanks, Ladyin red! Now I know what I want for a late breakfast... French toast.
Too cold here for gnomes. But there are lots of chipmunks around. Darn things are hard to trap.
 south_city
Msg: 177
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 8:15:18 AM

why would I be remotely interested in being with a young man? That would be creepy. Not being interested in a much shorter man is a preference. There is a difference between those 2 words you know

It's okay not to be interested in younger men. That alone doesn't make someone creepy though. There are women that date much younger men. Although it tends to be more of a casual / FWB relationship. If both people are happy with the circumstances of their relationship, that is what really matters.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 178
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 9:00:24 AM
I'm quite sure what I replied to was GL attempt at zinging. :)
According to GL I wanna bang a 19 yr old. snerk
so, idk, but someone that young// er no
 south_city
Msg: 179
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 12:36:07 PM

I'm quite sure what I replied to was GL attempt at zinging. :)
According to GL I wanna bang a 19 yr old. snerk
so, idk, but someone that young// er no

An age difference that large would be rare. But not impossible. I did know a man that dated a 60 year old woman when he was in his early 20s. Although if I didn't know their ages, I would have thought the age difference between them was smaller. Since he looked older than his age and she looked younger than her age to me.
 Nestaron
Msg: 180
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:04:24 PM
Criticizing someone's bad habits does not make you look better. Here's a thought dont date them why attack and insult them because you are a small minded person.

I dont do drugs if someone does them I dont date them and criticize it cause I dont date them. I dont hang around them and criticize guess what I avoid them it's not hard. I missed 1400 school days because women and teenage girls decided they had a right to wear perfume and make up guess what I didn't complain about it or whine I simply avoided the issue. Perfume made me sick, and have breathing problems from it, I missed a lot of school because of it but I dont hate on them for it. Guess what they have a right to wear it who am I do judge yes it can make me sick, and possibly kill me so I avoided it. My mother almost killed me when she wore it when I was baby and she had no clue it was her perfume she was wearing made me sick. My house has always been fragrance free it dont stink like garbage or sweaty old man I keep myself clean and when I smoked the only smoke smell was me and my clothes.

So please dont bring up bad habits like smoking unless you lived a perfect life without them. Like drinking, wearing perfume or cologne, drugs, picking your nose, sucking your thumb I dont care what your habit is we all have a habit accept that people have them and if you dont like it simply avoid the habit you dont like no a hard concept.

Oh and for the record I graduated high school with honors and college had honors and perfect attendance being a fragrance free college you do the figuring on what perfume cost me.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 181
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:09:51 PM
The message you are replying to:
Posted By: Walts on 3/25/2017 948 PM
Subject: What is Creepy?

"Gnomes that talk.

Really Creepy.

Gnomes that brag when they talk.

I like women with whiskey breath."

The really funny stuff is downstairs in the "off topics Dem leader" thread. Mungo's posting made me laugh out loud. You have to click on his profile to see the funny gnome. GoodL has been had.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 182
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:16:30 PM
Nestaron,

Such a insightful comment. You're a peach!
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 183
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 1:42:05 PM

Smoking is a hard habit to break

That might actually be a good reason to never start.

Why don't smokers think of that beforehand?
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 184
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 2:06:14 PM
^^^
Because some of us were into "sex, drugs, and rock & roll".

Grateful Dead... Back stage in AZ., early 70's. High school boyfriend was their road manager at that time.

Some of us were bad little children. At least we lived life.

Then I became "hoo hum! Became nice and respectable.

Na, still bad.

EDIT: Drugs , no. Need to clarify.
 hearton64
Msg: 185
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/26/2017 3:30:48 PM
Amen sista!
Except I was an 80's hard rockin' in chick
who like to dabble on the dark side.

Creepy is judgmental peeps who act holier
than thou when they aren't above reproach.

"Blowing out someone else's candle.
Doesn't make yours shine any brighter.!"

Damn straight.
 gtomustang
Msg: 186
Chipmunks on French Toast
Posted: 3/26/2017 5:46:35 PM
"Blowing out someone else's candle. Doesn't make yours shine any brighter.!"

>>>depends upon how she blows. Don't drip any of the wax.

Criticizing someone's bad habits only works when they ask for it. Come to think of it, most advice works that way. Unsolicited advice tends to be more for the benefit of the giver than the receiver. Even for us perfect people, bringing up bad habits tends to be more for our relief, we let out that pent-up irritation. still, sometimes "a man doesn't need killin', but he does need tellin' he's an a-hole."

after all, how can you fix a problem if a random stranger hasn't told you that you have it? everything in moderation. being able to tell a hard truth softly, that's an art form.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 187
Chipmunks on French Toast
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:19:39 PM
What creepy are people, men especially, who check out your profile, especially when the reason is because they dont like something youve said.

I dunno...thats maybe not so creepy as cowardly...or a lil bit of both.

No...whats creepy are people who have been in these forums...for YEARS.
I forgot, for the last ten years, Ive been in and out of here, that POF even HAD forums
 NoxzemaWA
Msg: 188
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:44:13 PM

No...whats creepy are people who have been in these forums...for YEARS.

LOL!

Anyway, "creepy" or any other unflattering adjective can be easily plastered on a person who you don't like. I know my initial post focused on looks but I'd like to add that the person's attractiveness factor doesn't matter as much as how you feel about them. If we're attracted to a person, we're more likely to let them slide on certain things (regardless of how they look). I've seen this with both genders. You know, halo effect.
 Nestaron
Msg: 189
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:53:55 PM
I dont think I said creepy that dude in the movie terror train he is creepy gave me nightmares for weeks.
 Nestaron
Msg: 190
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:41:17 PM
Wow someone has a problem with an ex smoker saying who cares whether smokers smoke or not it's their lives dont like it stay away from them. Be serious? What's not serious about it a group of smokers were in smoking area a non-smoker walks in says ewww that's disgusting you people should smoke some where else. She walked into the smoking area signed and did it you think that is acceptable. Here walk into my friends house sit down and tell him how smoking disgusts you he would throw your ass out the door. There is no justification for that type of behaviour from non-smokers at all but they do it enforcing their will upon others.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 191
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/29/2017 8:11:01 AM
I was totally creeped out to meet my new neighbor...at midnight...while they were confused as to which townhouse was theirs and were attempting to open my door with their key.

Oh. Aaaand when I had a roomate that kept a snake room....he kept it locked, but somehow his gigantic yellow python would keep escaping. He had three huskies that shed a lot and one day while I was sweeping the floor in the living room...it snatched the broom away from me while it was under the couch. It had dog fur it it's mouth.

Yeah. I would describe the "creep" feeling like an irrational fear or like a dread. I've met people who gave off that vibe as well...it's just a look in their eyes or an expression sometimes.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 192
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/29/2017 12:01:43 PM
IRS wrote:

But there are lots of chipmunks around. Darn things are hard to trap.
Trap?! So did you get a visit from PETA? No more shootin'? ;)

IRS wrote:

EDIT: Drugs , no. Need to clarify.
Nice try, IRS. Clarify, schmarify. Greatful Dead, backstage, early 70s, and no drugs?! Ya right....that means you didn't breathe!?

Most likely : Greatful Dead, backstage, early '70s, breathing = DRUGS. ;);)

And don't say you pulled a Bill CLinton!!
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 193
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/29/2017 12:10:47 PM
goodlord1 wrote:

I've had beautiful blonds, brunettes and redheads before. it's not a big deal to me. I prefer blonds. having a beautiful woman is the same as having any other woman except they're nicer to look at. and usually (but not always) a little higher maintenance if they're beautiful.
But.....would you have rivaled Armstrong getting back to that hot blond, if she'd CFM'd you. Cigs or not? The jury awaits the answer!!!

if you close you eyes, you can't tell if a beautiful woman is kissing you or an unattractive one or having sex for that matter.
Likewise, if you don't breathe, you can't tell if a smoker or a non-smoker is kissing you, or having sex with you for that matter.

Steel Mill Phil said
"If you turn them upside down they all hold water."
Well, if you consider ALL human orifices capable of holding water, that can be true for men also. Maybe they even hold cigarette smoke. After all, most of us get "smoke blown up our *ss" at some point. The more pressing question is, can one blow smoke rings out?
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 194
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 3/29/2017 1:28:45 PM

Nice try, IRS. Clarify, schmarify. Greatful Dead, backstage, early 70s, and no drugs?! Ya right....that means you didn't breathe!?

Hey, SS45, how are you??? Guess I'm "busted"... haha.
I meant to say... I mean I meant to clarify... No more for me. Drugs, that is. I am "allergic". Now sex and rock & roll...

I "know" someone who duck-taped some pot to his crotch to get through security at the airport... believe it or not it worked. I wanted to slap that son of mine, oops I mean that person I know.

As far as the chipmunks... pffft! Too cold to shoot. Did you know that chipmunks don't hibernate?
Maybe it's time to put the "shot gun picture" back up on my profile. Took it down because too many rednecks sending me messages.

Yes, I know I am now going to get some haters. Thanks for telling everyone! (Only kidding; you know I like you).
 aquaandorange14
Msg: 195
view profile
History
What is Creepy?
Posted: 4/4/2017 10:48:27 AM
Yes, you nailed it. The designation of "creepy" has everything to do with looks, and the "checklist". I've never heard a guy say someone was creepy, but I'm sure it's possible. That being said; if a guy isn't at least an 8.5/10, especially when on an online dating site such as this, and meets all the "qualifications", they are creepy. It's been my experience(online) that women look for reasons to write a guy off. Said guy might be a perfect match, but if his shoulder-to-waist ratio is a bit off, they are tossed to the curb. Just my opinion though.

I do realize the term "creepy" s thought to be a description of someone's behavior. That would pretty much make complete sense for me, but nothing about dating/online dating makes much sense to me anymore.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 196
What is Creepy?
Posted: 4/4/2017 11:05:14 AM

Yes, you nailed it.

Hahaha this is not the usual way someone says something online...
That best applies to themselves!
I'd say YOU nailed it.
Dating/online dating might not make any sense, but sometimes you come across people ....who do.

I dunno whats your story there, bud,
but I hope the remaining chapters are many and all good.

Lets hope that doesnt hahahaha sound creepy.

I dont think some people who are creepy shits can be identified by LOOKING at them. Some can. Ever seen Kristen Holmolka? One look at her, and you'll get the heemie geemies. Some people you CAN tell by lookin at them, you can see it in their eyes.
So yeah, I think it has mostly to do with a persons character, but sometimes you really CAN tell a creep my looking at them... especially their eyes.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 197
What is Creepy?
Posted: 4/4/2017 11:44:25 AM
Just in case anyone wants to see how creepy she actually is
It is Karla. btw, she got out of jail ( after murdering women including her own sister) and wed her Lawyers brother..
and has children.
People can look near perfect but then say something so creepy your skin crawls off your body.
Guy next door is a starer. Off putting. Finally had a stare contest with him and he backed down. Hate when you can feel eyes on you when you are busy outside.
I have pet names for many in the neighbourhood.. easy to guess what I call him :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 198
What is Creepy?
Posted: 4/4/2017 1:41:16 PM
well, I typed in "karla", and it guessed I meant her. Some of the photos she has what the books called "hooded cobra eyes", when people tuck in their chin to protect their neck and try to look thru their eyebrows. a friend of mine works in corrections, and she gets to deal with the serial killers. says most of them are such losers, its hard to imagine any woman not needing the money, climbing into a vehicle with them. They aren't charming like in the movies. its only the celebrity ones who have charisma or looks.

Funny you mention staring. There was a pretty gal back in school, forgot about her until she showed up for the reunion gathering...and continued to stare at me, even with her husband nearby. It was annoying b/c I was trying to check her out and kept getting caught. But that's how it was back in school, too, and whenever I tried to ask her out, she'd say no. Maybe I wronged her in a past life, sometimes dogs will give me the side eye like I did something to them in a past life.

but yeah, guys, don't stare. Women with large breasts like Laila could do it to me and not be creepy, but anyone else would be.
 Maleman999
Msg: 199
What is Creepy?
Posted: 4/4/2017 2:44:53 PM
It was a huge mistake to give Karla a sweet deal and let her out in a few years, and live somewhat of a normal life, while her ex is guaranteed to spend the rest of his life in jail, even though they conspired together to commit the murders. They should've got the same sentence. I can't imagine why any guy would want to marry her-a convicted serial killer. I would be afraid to get into an argument with someone like that. That would be creepy. Who else would be creeped out is her kids, if someday they find out what she did.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 200
What is Creepy?
Posted: 4/4/2017 2:54:39 PM
They know. She was busted living in Quebec, school parents up in arms when they found out who she was, who her kids were.
I can't imagine why he would marry her let alone have a family with the effing Monster.
PS Paul Bernardo goes up for day parole hearing this year.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What is Creepy?