Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Would you date a felon or someone on probation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Would you date a felon or someone on probation?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Murder is wrong.
It's really wrong when you get caught.
Unless, of course, the person that died was a dirtbag.
Then, the questions should start.

Who am I kidding?

I ain't getting any dates, with any of em.

Is the felon paying??????
 SilverWings2017
Msg: 27
Would you date a felon or someone on probation?
Posted: 3/21/2017 5:32:14 PM
His parole officer would third wheel on all our dates
 daynadaze
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2017 6:06:29 PM
His parole office would be on the date with you? There's a huge red flag, that isn't going to happen, more like his buddy, and if he has a parole office who would do that, then someone needs to turn in the parole officer. This is one big line of BS, next thing you know, he'll need some money, etc. If you would really go on a date like this, make sure you are equipped with a tracking chip and have you ID on you for the cops to find, so your family can be contacted.
 SilverWings2017
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/21/2017 8:34:33 PM
Damn right dayna. Who needs that dumb cop holding us back, anyway?

Maybe we should just run away together... Like Bonnie & Clyde.
 Seki1949
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2017 10:27:45 PM
Can the PO bring his own date? Off to the drive-in theater the four of you will go . . .
 Mrtampa
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2017 12:32:47 PM
I would not date a woman felon for the reason she got caught.

I like successful women who know how to murder and steal and get away with it.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2017 8:09:04 AM
mrtampa hahaha agreed
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2017 8:54:32 AM

successful women who know how to murder and steal and get away with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belle_Gunness

Now my answer is....................Hell NO!
 Hank7865
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2017 9:04:48 AM
Them chics in the halfway houses are a hoot in bed.

Ask Chromus, he's boinked a few.

Her ankle bracelet would get hot sometimes when the battery was running low.

I had to be careful not to come in contact with it in bed.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2017 9:21:30 AM
I dunno...I think Id be afraid to tale a shower with a female ex con. What if I drop the soap?
 azbumkin
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 1:18:47 AM
I'm 52 now but back in the early 80's I got into a fair amount of trouble. I drank hard, rode my motorcycle pretty hard and bumped into the law more than a few times. I was pretty young and fearless as to what my behavior might cause. I am a felon from back then due to mixing it up with a City of Atlanta Policeman that came to quell the bar-room brawl that I was in the middle of. I was sent to the big house for a couple years and realized that I just didn't want that lifestyle anymore. Since then I've managed to stay out of trouble, and other than the occasional speeding ticket I've done pretty well over the last 30 or so years. So I guess my question is this:..... What exactly disqualifies a guy and subsequently scares a gal off?
 gtomustang
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 6:16:36 AM
depends upon the gal. a woman seeking "protection" might like the fact you've walked the talk.
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/5/2017 6:42:11 AM
"I'm 52 now but back in the early 80's I got into a fair amount of trouble. I drank hard, rode my motorcycle pretty hard and bumped into the law more than a few times. I was pretty young and fearless as to what my behavior might cause. I am a felon from back then due to mixing it up with a City of Atlanta Policeman that came to quell the bar-room brawl that I was in the middle of. I was sent to the big house for a couple years and realized that I just didn't want that lifestyle anymore. Since then I've managed to stay out of trouble, and other than the occasional speeding ticket I've done pretty well over the last 30 or so years. So I guess my question is this:..... What exactly disqualifies a guy and subsequently scares a gal off?"

repeat offender
taking it on the down low from being incarcarated for too long
bringing that criminal element around me or my children
going around bragging about being in the 'big house' like it was an accomplishement"

those were just off the top of my head

not saying human beings are not capable of making changes in their lives
sounds like you did
by the way
there seems to be an age discrepancy in your profile
on part says 48 and one says 52
 Maleman999
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/5/2017 7:23:49 AM
Having a rap sheet with numerous convictions hasn't hurt Donald Trump with finding replacement wives, but it helps if you have a few billion dollars at your disposal.
 Hank7865
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:01:36 AM
How would you know he was taking it on the down low still?
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/5/2017 8:21:10 AM
hahahaaa. I wouldn't know

just saying it would cross my mind instantly if someone said felon
no doubt influenced by every movie or tv show ever watched
 Seki1949
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2017 9:44:34 PM

Having a rap sheet with numerous convictions hasn't hurt Donald Trump with finding replacement wives, but it helps if you have a few billion dollars at your disposal.

As far as I can tell, Tromp has zero nada 0 convictions.

Loosing a civil suit is not a conviction. We live in a Fact Free Society.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2017 1:34:50 AM
plenty of women go for the bad boy and if he is attractive, whatever that means, all the more sexciting to be living on the edge, Women with abusive backgrounds and low self esteem will be attracted to them. They can have them....
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2017 8:55:45 AM
One of my oldest friends is marrying a guy in a few months, who was a dull fledged Hells Angels bikef. Nicest guy youd ever meet, ans one I call a brother. What he dis in his past he used ro make himself a better person.

If someones interested in someone else, but find they are an ex con after...should at least find out the story before using the past as a judgement against them
 SilverWings2017
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/7/2017 3:47:52 AM
Most people who are criminals and thugs are predisposed for recidivism, the tendency of a convicted criminal to reoffend. It's not a judgement, it's the truth and it's a proven fact. There are very few people who are the exception to the rule.

Jokes aside, it's a terrible risk to get involved with someone who is a convicted felon.

As for judging someone with a past, the past dictates all of us, equally. It's our right to decide who we want to date and who we don't want to date. I wont be guilted into a date with a person with a violent history.
 Maleman999
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/7/2017 4:05:23 AM

but find they are an ex con after...should at least find out the story before using the past as a judgement against them

So if an ex-con comes up with a good pity story, would you say: "I understand now. You were right to break the law"?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2017 1:05:01 PM
No.
A felon who actually served time in the "big house" didn't get there
by just throwing a punch or shoplifting or even speeding.

We all make mistakes, but what sort of mistake do you make to become
a felon?

I mean, yeah, people go to court and pay fines and do community service
for mistakes. But what sort of mistake leads you to serve time?

Yeah, no thanks.
Sorry not sorry.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2017 12:11:07 AM
I have a friend...on parole for life for his only committed offence of killing someone. Nicest guy.

Some people...just do shit, without looking at WHY it was done
 Maleman999
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:20:49 AM
^^^I wonder if the victim's family or friends think he's the nicest guy.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:49:02 AM

I wonder if the victim's family or friends think he's the nicest guy.

If they knew him as I do? Probably. Im sure they must understand... especially when the 'victim' stated shit he shouldnt have.

My friend later went on to become the Canadian Super Heavyweight Champion. He was convicted of manslaughter after he threw a drunk guy out of a club he was bouncing at. The 'victim' was starting scraps and being most aggressive and abusive to the patrons. My buddy was bouncing, and threw the guy out. The guy lost his footing, being hammered, lost his balance, fell.. and smacked his head and died.

Ive met lots of cons, including murderers.
Some of them were ok people who had made mistakes. We had a guy from high school who had a bad trip on his first try of acid at a house party and he killed someone with a baseball bat.

Others..well..whew, they are some bad cats. My one biker buddys contract killed people. Never was caught but did get nailed with a ton of guns. He just had all charges dropped a few months ago. Amazing guy..turned his life over to Christ. And he treats his wife, 20 years younger than he, like gold, and I can honestly say hes a great dad to his 1 year old.

My ex Shelley is a nurse now in the States. Her boyfriend BEFORE ME? Was a cop. Thats why I dated her, as she was dating a cop I had serious beefs with, so... I took her. Easy to do... he was a cop...but a real piece of shit who used to do insanely mean and cruel shit to her.

If youre a woman with a shitty and scary past? An ex con b/f who is now a changed and good guy, can be a great b/f. He sure will NOT allow anyone to mess with you.
Or your kids.

I have a good friend who is presently on house arrest. After a missings person report went in, after they found his step daughter, the cops still wouldnt go get her from the drug house her boyfriend had her drugged up in. He went in, got his kid..and beat the boyfriends face in. Not excessively but he gave him a solid ass whooping. And this step daughter... has been a problematic teen, doing Molly and smoking fentynal patches and messing with crystal meth. He treats and protects her as his own. And yes he had a prior record...for fighting.

Am I endorsing criminals? Nope. Am I saying, 'Date a con with no concerns'?
Nope.
Im just saying, sometimes... shit happens. Find out about that shit before you judge someone, is all Im saying.

You know...kinda like what you didnt do just now.

I sucker people all the time, because I know most people have virtually no critical thinking skills and just assume shit instead of asking.
People can be very quick to judge without ascertaining facts first.

Your comment? Case and point.

Thanks for playing... and for walking right into that so I could complete my example and exemplify my point.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Would you date a felon or someone on probation?