Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Would you date a felon or someone on probation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 51
Would you date a felon or someone on probation?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Not in professional boxing, no. As an Amateur, as in Olympic shit, Bola was a Super Heavyweight.

Also odd there is no mention online anywhere of this guy spending any time in jail.

So cool stroy bro.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 52
Would you date a felon or someone on probation?
Posted: 4/9/2017 10:49:26 AM
ouija, I originally said,

My friend later went on to become the Canadian Super Heavyweight Champion.

Whats the most important word here, esp. im relation to the topic?
"LATER"
As in, after his 'criminal incident' he went on to do many great things...which included when he was the Canadian AMATEUR champ (info to which I cant find thru s cursory search) as well as Canadian PROFESSIONAL CHAMP. My 'claim' isnt a 'claim'..its just fact.

Sorry to disappoint you, but... Im not talking shit. Why the hell would I?
Bola was one of my best friends in my last year of high school. I moved to Toronto to train when I was still in high sxhool and Bola and I went to Humberside Collegiate. We were close buds. Another one who was with our lil high school crew was Diego who plays with the bald guy from Flashpoint (which he was also on) nd now acts as an orderly on that show Remedy. Had I wanted ro fo to BC where YOU are? I would have been casted to be blade in that series.

Point being...Diego also knows about Bola's past. Doesnt matter what I 'need' to prove to YOU, you can be a sceptic all you want. I dont give a rats as$. Facts remaim as they are, and my use of Bola as an example, true or not, doesnt take away feom tbe underlying point being made.

ffs if you really think Im talking shit? Message him on facebook and ask him about his high school buddy Shawn. Believe you me... he will know IMMEDIATELY who youre referring to. Ask him about his amazing story.

Dont ask him about me tho, when you can ask me yourself. Bola wont tell you the same things about me as Ive said about him. Especially regarding the past. Like that time a bunch of dudes I caught trying to steal booze tried to jump me when myself and Bola were bouncing at a west end club. Didnt fare too well for them.
I...kinda scare Bola. I used to be a seriously seriously dangerous cat, and he'd launch off into a 'dont fu©k with Shawn' tirade Im sure.

Bola is a great guy and total boyfriend/husband material, despite the one mar on his past, that happened a lifetime ago.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/9/2017 11:14:07 AM

Also odd there is no mention online anywhere of this guy spending any time in jail.

Dont blame me for what you cant find.
https://article.wn.com/view/2001/04/07/Bouncer_feared_man_had_gun_murder_trial_told/

This where that line 'put that in your pipe and smoke it' becomes quite applicable
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/9/2017 11:15:34 AM
I'm a legend in Warcraft.

I get a lot of respect in Stromgrade & Bludhaven
 LOLTrump
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/9/2017 11:20:17 AM

As in, after his 'criminal incident' he went on to do many great things...which included when he was the Canadian AMATEUR champ (info to which I cant find thru s cursory search) as well as Canadian PROFESSIONAL CHAMP. My 'claim' isnt a 'claim'..its just fact.

Yet no mention of his criminal past in any of his Bio write up's.

Hmm, seems odd.

Sorry to disappoint you, but... Im not talking shit. Why the hell would I?

Lots of reasons, some people claim to be financial wizards just so they can rip people off, some people just make stories up to gain acceptance.

Either way, your story is falling apart so maybe time to come up with a new one.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/9/2017 11:31:30 AM

This where that line 'put that in your pipe and smoke it' becomes quite applicable

My mistake looks like your buddy is a killer and by the sounds of the story a straight up douche bag.

As from what I could find Olubowale kicked him in the back, karate chopped him in the neck and felled him with a roundhouse kick that caused fatal head injuries.

Also turns out that the victims wife was pregnant and that the washed up loser know as Olubowale only served 8 months.

So please accept my apologizes, this person does exists and is clearly a first class loser, but I guess it does explain why there is so little information out there about it, as if I had done that I would do what I could to wipe the internet of it.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/9/2017 12:00:43 PM
why would I have a pipe? Thought it would not be buried in some back pages.
Only 8 months. Typical Canadian justice system
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/9/2017 12:02:55 PM

As from what I could find Olubowale kicked him in the back, karate chopped him in the neck and felled him with a roundhouse kick that caused fatal head injuries.

Thats one side of the story. The kick out the door to the back...yes. Bola said he thought the guy was packing something.

So please accept my apologizes,

Not much of an apology, so not accepted. Offer declined.

this person does exists and is clearly a first class loser
Coming from YOU? Not an opinion worth considering. And golly gee what do ya know? I wasnt talking shit. Your accusation and insinuations have been unfounded and have been annihilated. Your 'call out' has failed.
Your apology is like everything you post: full of shit.

Theres so little info? As per usual with a story 15 years old. Seems the internet focuses far more on his positive things.

As if he could 'wipe out' stories online about that one incident Im sure hes put behind him long ago. You can call him a douche...youd never say that to his face, nor does YOUR opinion or what you'll find online tell you how Bola feels about all that happened. Nevermind what hes accomplished SINCE THEN. That story you tell doesnt tell what a douche bag that Derek guy was being tho, does it. No sense in ruining more lives, esp when this was all initiated by the 'victim' in the first place, a douche bag who should have been home with his pregnant wife, not out causing shit at strip clubs with his buddies.

Sorry, Im not telling partial truths. Im telling you shit you wont find online because this guys a long time friend of mine. I have resoundingly put your cynical nonsense in the trash bin where it belongs.

Sorry, you cant play resident expert and know-it-all here, like you try to all over these forums. Youre the guy consistently full of shit... not me. The one always acting like a douche bag in the forums. Sorry to show you up, but thats what you get for trying to show me up to begin with.

As is always the case with ME? Wrong tree to bark up buster. yo

Maybe Bola wasnt out of character as the Resident Evil axe man lol

Obviously this person does exist as I said from the outset.
He served almost two years IN TOTAL for INVOLUNTARY manslaughter.

why would I have a pipe? Thought it would not be buried in some back pages.
Only 8 months. Typical Canadian justice system

FFS.
I was talking to LOL not you with the pipe comment. Im starting to wonder if you in fact DO have one.
Only 8 months in addition to the 12 months dead time and out on early release.

Youll need to learn two things. Math, and the Canadian pen system.
Whats 8x6/12?
4. Thats what he was sentenced to. Total sentence. In YEARS.
Pretty standard AND acceptable IMHO for an INVOLUNTARY, as in ACCIDENTAL, manslaughter.

Again, sorry to disappoint you by showing you I wasnt talking shit. Nice try with the failed nit picky shit, but thats what ya get for your cynicism. Why would I lie? I asked you.
Regardless, my example, like my OTHERS, stand as my POV on the TOPIC.

You guys have already shown youre judgemental assholes, so of course youre gonna talk shit, esp about a guy you dont know, and only know thru what you can see online.
Yep..saoumds about right.

Haters gonna hate. Both me and Bola remember your kind from high school.
Weird in ouijas case, as its usually people ugly on both sides that act like this.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/9/2017 1:06:44 PM

Coming from YOU? Not an opinion worth considering. And golly gee what do ya know?

And yet you not only considered it you took the time to reply.

Contradict yourself much?

You can call him a douche...youd never say that to his face,

I sure would as I know there is nothing he can do about it.

Unless he lacks the ability to control his emotions and if that is the case dum dum would be back in jail where be belongs.

nor does YOUR opinion or what you'll find online tell you how Bola feels about all that happened.

I am sure he had some crocodile tears for the judge.

Sorry, Im not telling partial truths. Im telling you shit you wont find online because this guys a long time friend of mine. I have resoundingly put your cynical nonsense in the trash bin where it belongs.

Well maybe you should pick some better friends than wanna be washed up losers.

But I am sure he spent time in jail because he was a stand up guy and did nothing wrong.

As is always the case with ME? Wrong tree to bark up buster. yo

What ya gonna do about it, try and offer me some financial advice?

Maybe Bola wasnt out of character as the Resident Evil axe man lol

Yep nothing funnier than an innocent guy with a pregnant wife at home getting killed by a douche bag.
 Maleman999
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/9/2017 2:28:20 PM

Msg 50:
My one biker buddys contract killed people. Never was caught but did get nailed with a ton of guns. He just had all charges dropped a few months ago... Amazing guy...

With friends like that, who needs enemies? If he was never caught, how did you know he did contract hits? You can tell women until you're blue in the face, for them to hear the guy's version of of why they have been convicted of a crime before passing judgement and writing them off, but it will do no good-unless a woman is a criminal type herself. What you consider a justified reason to commit a violent crime, especially if it results in murder, is not going to cut it with most people.

A criminal record is something that a person carries for the rest of their life, and can affect the person down the road-such as applying for a job where a criminal background check is required. applying for a passport to travel outside of the country, etc. Women who have no criminal record won't want to deal with a guy that has a record that might come back to haunt him at some point.
 sun___flower
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2017 2:43:03 PM

No.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/9/2017 3:01:41 PM

With friends like that, who needs enemies.
hahaha with friends like that who HAS enemies!
Oh, I KNOW what he did, as he was a 1%er. I know exactly what his role was as well. He did a lot of bad shit. We have a mutual childhood friend who went to the other side of THIS friend. I dunno... he might be even worse than the first guy, im terms of criminal past. In his case we KNOW because he did 8 years for being a part of a crew that up a Jokers bar killing a bunch of people, including all his gang members, except him. He used to be on my break dance crew. Now? Hes making money hand over fist legit in Alberta in the oil industry and owns a business selling cheap food to poor people in the Phillipines. He also is a big time co©k fighter over there, and has a fae
rm raising fighting birds.Hes presently the Nomad prez out West somewhere. Hew coming to visit soon, and bringing his Filipino wife with him...who he treats like fold, ans has no issues with his PAST.

but it will do no good-unless a woman is a criminal type herself.
a good and logical hypothesis but not only true. I know MANY ex cons who are with completely 'square' women who have never broken the law. Like my ...outlawed friend who did some bad stuff...his wide has NEVER been in any kinda shit. Some women love reformed bad boys.

My OTHER bro... his record stopped us from travelling...ONCE. He travels to Jamaica and the Dominican a few times a year.
Just dont live with any active criminals! I did and holy shit did that NOT turn out!

I sure as hell would NOT suggest anyone, women especially, to deal with someone who IS a criminal...and to maybe at least look well before running from or leaping into a relationship with someone with a checkered past.

Most of the bad ones I know are either inside still or dead.
I fu©king hired an ex con recently...a guy I knew...ans he stole my laser leveller.
Id never recommend dating THAT guy...he will never change.
I should have known better but kinda felt bad for almost killing him once.
See...when it comes to enemies? Hahaha these 'bad' men wouldnt be required to deal with.
See... not a single one of these badas$es would ever mess with me or make enemies with ME. Im not a BAD man like them, but when in ANY room with such guys? I really am the biggest dish in the pond. I wouldnt know so many HARDCORE bikers if that wasnt true. When the HA presidents dad here died, I was the only black person there. I'm accepted into those circles...invited into those circles... but always declined. They live a lifestyle I am NOT interested in, and not just because Im black. All my ink is done by the HA. Some Id trust to date my sistee
r, others? No fu©king chance.

Then theres another guy I met. James Poland. Axe murdered his wife.
Naw, even though hes a super intelligent and humble quiet guy...he snapped...and I would NOT suggest ya overlook that or even think of dating a guy like that, even though hes actually a nice person.
Yeah I KNOW how weird that sounds!

Ive tutored inmates, and Im presently real close to working with them voluntarily INSIDE the prisons. My ex biker buddy and I are also thinking of setting up a special half way house for young offenders.

I ALSO know a lot of cops as friends, as well as judges and crowns. Some I would never let near anyone I like. Bola? Well, he and Rich and I were the 'big three' in high school. Diego hung with us but wasnt joined at the hip like us three, he was all tied up with his g/f Alison who's cousin was the lead in Skid Row. I was 6'4" 225lb and I was the smallest of the three by far. Rich...hes now a metro cop...and a real mean one. Bola is honestly a nice man...Rich? Mean, abusive, brutal.

So.. never judge that book... no matter what the cover is, good or bad, as it might appear.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:17:09 PM
Oops... some glitch. Response comment is below, this was a partial duplicate that was some how created.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:30:16 PM

If I had a 'friend' like you who was posting my past sh1t (and naming me) to anyone in the world who cared to read it, they would not be my 'friend' any longer.
believe me my bro is not shy about himself in ANY WAY... comes with being such a public figure. And he'd love to get his side of that story out. So many people are afraid of shit and assume others are.

Notice I didnt drop any bikers names?
I dropped one I knew I could safely drop...esp when specifically called out on that one individual of many I mentioned.
The point being... Im not talking ANY shit or making ANYTHING up.

If someone tried to call me out on other shit, like where I said why I moved schools and met Bola, Id just drop Carls Name at U of T seeing he was my coach for years.

Surely you should be watching what you put out to the public, least it damages your reputation?
if that was really a concern HERE? Most wouldnt be saying the shit they are. But then again people with no life dont care. Ive said NOTHING that would cause ME public embarrassment., or any of my friends, Bola included. He will gladly, with little provocation, tell you all about what happened 16 years ago.
Hes.. a really nice guy. No shit. And the fact that he has had to live with this...knowing what he caused? He still didnt let that control his life or where he was going.

What a reader interprets? Irrelevant. Some readers are just plain stupid. The purpose and intent of the author is what matters, and the readers job is to decipher it. As such, my intent was to show how amazing that guy is, to become who he is after going thru the pen system for what he was in for. And my intent is to show how you cant judge books by covers...people by their past... and using him, a public figure...wouldnt offend him. Its like Judge Joe Brown on TV ...he will tell ya he came from being in trouble with the law to where he is now.

Dont worry... if you ever do acquire a friend like me? It wont be me.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/9/2017 4:57:37 PM
Kid - throwing shade at me doesn't make you look any better
Since you claim he is a friend, fine but ffs if you can't manage to keep your temper in check here I bet it a bytch to be you real time never knowing what will set you off
Right - like your other murdering friend is a nice guy.. long as he doesn't drop acid and decide to start swinging a baseball bat
You may be a Man but trust me my balls bigger than yours
Wanna call me ugly street rat, say it to my face or fuk off with your BS
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:20:21 PM

if you can't manage to keep your temper in check here

huh? Anger? What anger? You INTERPRET shit as if its angry doesnt mean Im being angry. I just dont wear kiddie gloves when I bytch slap someone.... thats all.

Its amusing to see how a few well placed cussed words sets people off lol
At any rate, now youre being like the rest...all caught up on trying to 'figger me out' when you should be addressing the points I make.

Oh, I see what happens when you try, like here:

Right - like your other murdering friend is a nice guy.. long as he doesn't drop acid and decide to start swinging a baseball bat

See... heres the thing. Dont let typos or swearing fool you. You better be razor sharp and precise or I'll boot you in your arse.
What EXACTLY did I say earlier?

We had a guy from high school who had a bad trip on his first try of acid at a house party and he killed someone with a baseball bat.
Brian, as Im sure was his name...was a guy I knew in high school. I never said he was a "nice guy" or my "friend", only as "ok"; the point I was making was about how people can make MISTAKES in their PAST, and to illustrate that I indeed know people who have done really bad things...so I can talk about it, esp when Ive seen many who changed and also went on to do big things after....
I doubt Brian ever did acid again! That was in '87. And least his crime wasnt done because hes a criminal

You may be a Man but trust me my balls bigger than yours
Wanna call me ugly street rat, say it to my face or fuk off with your BS

See? This is where I say one must be precise if messing with me. That includes a stellar ability to possess some reading comprehension skills.
Im starting to wonder if you DO have a smoking pipe. You MUST be high if you think I would call a woman as hot as you a..what was it? "UGLY STREET RAT" Who...me..say that to YOU? Hell no! Youre not ugly, street OR a rat.

Youre actually kinda awesome on many ways but I didnt wanna tell you and blow sun shine up your as$
 gtomustang
Msg: 67
Would you date a felon or a fell-off?
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:39:28 PM
"I...kinda scare Bola. I used to be a seriously seriously dangerous cat, and he'd launch off into a 'dont fu©k with Shawn' tirade Im sure."
"I know MANY ex cons"
"My OTHER bro... his record stopped us from travelling"
"Just don't live with any active criminals! I did and..."
"most of the bad ones I know are either inside still or dead"
"I kinda felt bad for almost killing him once"
"when in ANY room with such guys, I am the biggest fish in the pond. I wouldn't know so many HARDCORE bikers if that wasn't true"
"I'm accepted into those (Hells Angels) circles...invited into those circles"
"All my ink is done by the Hells' Angels"

Ah, the days when you thought a lack of a car was why women won't date you. :) You may just have to consider chasing after a specific type of woman, b/c a lot will be scared off by you. I seriously doubt this is news to you. Life is full of Pollyannas who haven't stepped out past the white picket fence, you get what I mean?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:40:08 PM
Sending a case of wine to...Oshawa...

I think someone deserves the Full Cleveland experience.

Are ready for that Ren Man?
 Maleman999
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/9/2017 5:59:06 PM
"Sending a case of wine to...Oshawa..."

Maybe send a Monopoly game instead, because some of his friends who are still shady might be able to use the "Get out of jail Free" card.
 forumslady
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:08:21 PM
Has somebody spiked the forums kool aid with shrooms or what?!

I swear, ya'll are hilarious with this crap talk.

I would pay money to see some of ya'll dropped off in certain neighborhoods here at night and just see how long you last.
10 minutes, if that.

Real criminals don't brag on an open dating forum, they aren't ON dating forums.
As a matter of fact, people that talk have a tendency to not talk for long.

Keep it up though, it's entertaining to read. I'm taking notes to submit to the producers of breaking bad. I'll change the names, I promise. :D :D
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 71
Would you date a felon or a fell-off?
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:10:36 PM

Ah, the days when you thought a lack of a car was why women won't date you

Ah, the days when I was a dangerous dude...I also drove five different cars, had a SICK house... and a line up...as many women wanted
to date me because of the rep I earned. I dont wanna be desired because of a reputation, no matter what it is.
I post comments here to tell truths (none of which I am afraid of) not impress women, in case you havent noticed yet.
I wear a specific hat HERE.

a lot will be scared off by you.
Good! Quality trumps quantity, in my books, so Im glad if 'a lot' will be 'scared'. People who know me arent.
Some would say...
"Tis better to be feared than loved because fear lasts longer"
I said I 'kinda' scare Bola but never said why. My freakish strength is why. And my feet. I once did a reverse crescent kick so fast I clipped his lips. Another time I kicked an earring out of his ear. One time he saw my cousin foul me HARD and I retaliated by giving him a side kick so close to him...the kick flipped his eyelid back.
Bola thinks I could be Canadian boxing champ for light heavyweight if he trained me, so hes not THAT scared of me... more of what Im capable of

I'm taking notes to submit to the producers of breaking bad.
Actually, SOA would be a better choice. I have a lot of friends who HATE that show.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 72
Billy Jack Returns
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:13:59 PM
I'm gonna put this right foot across your right cheek.

And you know what?

There's not a damn thing you can do about it...
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 73
Billy Jack Returns
Posted: 4/9/2017 6:18:28 PM

And you know what?

There's not a damn thing you can do about it..
hahahahaha I actually know someone who said AND did this... to a guy from Twin Dragons, a big muay thai school here
 browneyesboo
Msg: 74
Billy Jack Returns
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:43:07 AM

And you know what?

There's not a damn thing you can do about it...

Was that a quote from Billy Jack?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 75
Billy Jack Returns
Posted: 4/10/2017 9:19:33 AM
Technically speaking, Billy's dialogue with the evil Sheriff

Mr. Posner: You really think those Green Beret Karate tricks are gonna help you against all these boys?
Billy Jack: Well, it doesn't look to me like I really have any choice now, does it?

Mr. Posner: [laughing] That's right, you don't.

Billy Jack: You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it?

Mr. Posner: Tell me.

Billy Jack: I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...

[points to Posner's right cheek]

Billy Jack: ...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.

Mr. Posner: Really?

Billy Jack: Really.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Would you date a felon or someone on probation?