Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Would you date a felon or someone on probation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Would you date a felon or someone on probation?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Seki, I'll leave it to you to figure out if a jail bird was improperly incarcerated. I don't think I need to be investigating a guy's case to see if an injustice was done. Why not write to all the women in jail, ask them if they belong there, LOL!
 junipermoon
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Would you date a felon or someone on probation?
Posted: 11/25/2017 5:22:10 PM
would i date one?
hell, i married one.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2017 1:05:50 AM
Hell to the No.
 Cynderella
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 11/29/2017 4:36:39 AM
Depends if he got a good settlement
for being wrongfully convected.

I do believe some ppl can change
for the good when they pay for their
wrongs.

Would I seek this out...no.
Would I turn away a good
man who made a mistake...
Who knows.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 176
Posted: 11/30/2017 3:34:20 PM
Yes there are many felon out there and on this site. I don't care if you are a male or female if you choose to date a felon it kinda shows that you can not find anyone decent and you have to stoop to those low levels. Unless you are a felon too and have a zero life. Gezz are you that desperate or no-one want you. thats sad
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 177
Posted: 11/30/2017 3:36:48 PM
Do women go to jail for wanting sex with 52 year old Canadian men too often ?
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 178
Posted: 11/30/2017 3:54:37 PM
All the time. The jails are full with horny Canadian women
 Cynderella
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2017 4:14:32 AM
I would like to reserve my cell now.
 hemingway234
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2017 7:10:46 AM
I'm not on probation but probably should be for love and disorderly conduct!
 ohenryx
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2017 7:37:11 AM
When I was young, back in the paleolithic era, most ex cons had been in prison for armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, seriously bad things. Sometimes they did reform. You had to judge on a case by case basis.

These days, a huge majority of the ex cons out there have been in prison for some drug related charge. In some of those cases, they were addicted and committed robbery, armed robbery, home break ins, whatever, to get money for their drug habit. I don’t like addicts, nor ex-addicts, so I would avoid such people. But many of them weren’t actually addicts, they just dealt drugs at a low level to make money. Sometimes because it was the easiest way to make money, sometimes because they really didn’t have any other way to make a dollar.

The lazy thing is the same motivation that drives most prostitutes. Don’t believe me? Go look it up, do some reading. Prostitution and street drugs are the easiest way for people with no advantages (education, training, etc) to make a decent amount of money. We all know that working at McDonalds for minimum wage will not feed you and put a roof over your head.

Selling dime bags down on the street corner will bring in enough money to pay for a place to live and food to eat. Until you get busted. Same thing for the street walker peddling her a__ down on the street corner. Only these days, the ladies of the evening peddle their wares over the internet, not down on the street. Times have changed!
 9Pluto
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2017 10:14:07 AM

"Felon" invites stereotyping since it is a label and not even consistent from state to state across all crimes. Three things are going on with it. First, the behavior of the person, and second, that they were caught. Thirdly how just is the criminal system? The branches of government don't determine who I am interested in, only I decide.

On the other hand, how hot, smart, and reformed are they?

Would you rather date a reformed felon that served their debt to society, or someone who committed a felony and enriched themselves and got away with it (Most crimes go unpunished).

Would you date somebody who you knew stole $10,000,000 from a bank, but was not proven guilty after a trial?

Felons

Mark Wahlberg tinyurl.com/yajcjmc9
Chris Brown
Robert Downey Jr. (lead role of Ironman)
Will Smith
Pete Rose
Mick Jagger

Yasmine Bleeth (Baywatch) tinyurl.com/y832qubn
Stephanie Pratt tinyurl.com/ybwvn3zh
Lil Kim
Courtney Love
Tila Tequila
Martha Stewart

Cheers
 Stan69alltime
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2018 6:49:44 PM
Yes I would cause I would dare to bet that every one at one time or nother could be have been a felon if you caught . Violence no rape. No robbery no .do I think above or below anybody no
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2018 7:02:59 PM
I wish I could be that lucky
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Would you date a felon or someone on probation?