Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > No car, no luck?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 browneyesboo
Msg: 151
No wheels= no deal?Page 7 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
While I'm sure you're pretty adept at beating it...
and you do it often, I don't have to.
I can be anywhere I want and type whatever I want.
If you don't like it...don't look.
Whatever.

in order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 152
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/28/2017 2:59:01 PM
Just because you can, does it mean you should.

Youre not welcome here by ME but that doesnt stop you, obviously, and doesnt stop you from showing what kind of loser you are, so... be my guest. No one can stop you from making a fool of yourself.
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 153
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/28/2017 3:33:12 PM

Just because you can, does it mean you should.

No one can stop you from making a fool of yourself.

True words. You the man.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 154
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/28/2017 3:37:42 PM
Hahahaha thanks..
but I guess that depends on your criteria!
A Man is a King
A King is a Ruler
A Ruler...
is twelve inches!

Boy oh boy do I hope you and all other women dont use that as criteria, unless its shoe size! hahahahahaha
 AngryGroceries17
Msg: 155
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/28/2017 6:35:02 PM
OP, I will try to bring this train wreck of a thread back to the topic at hand. The answer to your question is obvious once you understand how women older than mid-twenties screen profiles. The screening sequence goes something like this with slight variations depending on the women (rational in parenthesis):

1. Pictures (is he attractive?).
2. Occupation (how much money does he make?).
3. Education (how much money does he have the potential to make?).
4. Place of residence (what is his social status and/or wealth?).
5. Does he have children (is there another women tapping into his resources?).
6. Height (can I stand next to him in heels?).
7. Can he formulate a sentence (extrapolation of IQ that in turn has a strong correlation to wealth).

Not having a car and/or driving signals an absence of resources, income, and social status, which is at the core of your problem. This might not pertain to your specific situation, but that is irrelevant as the perception thereof is what matters and they will never give you the opportunity to explain or state your case, hence your dilemma. There you have it wrapped up in one little nice package!
 Seki1949
Msg: 156
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/28/2017 7:36:02 PM

You all provided and conducted yourselves exactly as I was hoping and expecting to find.

Thank You, Master!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 157
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/28/2017 8:59:17 PM
Youre welcome, zeki, aka troll #...um.. where we at now? Ive lost count

OP, I will try to bring this train wreck of a thread back to the topic at hand.

Yeah well...nice try. That didnt last too long, did it.

This might not pertain to your specific situation, but that is irrelevant as the perception thereof is what matters and they will never give you the opportunity to explain or state your case
which doesnt matter. If many women pass by my profile because I have NO for 'Do You Own A Car..fine. How would I even know. Lets say I message a woman, she sees the no...and either says nothing or says no thanks or whatever... who cares. But if I pull up in a cab for a date and you NOW tell me you have a problem with me not driving, or be engaged in 'getting to know you' discussions that abruptly end as soon as driving comes up, before Ive had an opportunity to mention it (some suggest I post it right on my profile all the details of why I dont drive,but none of them could answer me when I asked them if others who have NO do this as well. That person who has NO car because they are epileptic, do THEY post that info on their profile?) or are JUDGING me because you see that NO without ascertaining why, then I have a problem with that.

Acceptance is not tolerance. Tolerance is not understanding.
I seek to only be understood.

So clearly, as affirmed by many here, driving IS indeed a prerequisite and a 'deal breaker' for some women.
Easier to accept when its a) due to logistics, b) established as a deal breaker (why would a woman contact a guy out of her area, if she sees he has no car, and she isnt willing to drive?) from the outset (and not, for example, after a first or second date, and c) not used as a judgement against me in other ways.

I thought Id repeat those two comments to save future redundancies and help some prevent themselves from creating any more straw men.

Now, for the shitbrowneyesbooger troll
One more thing to repeat:

I find women bolt when they find out I dont drive. They dont even get to know WHY.

So, is this an unwritten prerequisite for women on this site?

Now, when you start your response to this question with

Jeepers...sure is a lot of convoluted disparage coming from someone who craves simplicity.
youre already talking ad hominem shit as you CHERRY PICK off my profile. This isnt answering the highlighted question. Stating

No. I can't say not having a car makes you undateable.
IS answeering the question. But, did you stop there? No.

But it's possible (if you're like this in real life) people find
you unlikeable.

If that's not true, and this persona is strickly for online purposes...
what can you expect?

Other than that, I don't know.
I don't think having no wheels is your problem.
. Nice pot shots. My response?

Sorry, that wasnt my OP question browneyesboo
Ill be sure to let you know if I post in "Profile Reviews". Your post might be useful to me then
Personal snides? None. Cherry pick shit off your profile and fire some ad hominem shit back? None. What...pissy because your so-called response isnt useful to me?
Your response?

I did answer your OP.
One of the first lines in your profile is something about simplicity. I didn't read the whole thing.
Oh, so you DIDNT READ THE WHOLE thing. Was reading ANY of it necessary to answer the original OP?
No.
But you could cherry pick pieces of it to try to attack me personally with your ad hominem shit talk?
And when I ignored you, you come back AGAIN with your 'loquacious troll' bullshit as you again try to jump into the conversation.

Youre that loser chick no one wanted to hang with and when people ignore your comments youll keep firing you ad hominem shit til they respond. A true fucgly flaming troll. You asked for this.
Mostly here for the forums? Translation?
'I have no life"

You need to be on a DATING SITE to blog? More like to troll. No dating luck, eh? No shit. Look at the fu©king head on you. You can tell..in your prime? You werent shit. Now, youre not even a shit smear...or a shadow of shit.

You cant even critique a profile.. not only are you too stupod, your attention spans to short. Must be that alzheimer's kicking in.

No... must be you being a cranky ©unt from all those menopausal flashes hm? Drop a uterus maybe? You should also look into suing whoever took that bat to your face. Hahaha 'average' body type? Naw, they need a new drop down option for you and those like you...call it 'saddle bags'.

Is this the kind of shit ya want jammed up your ass? I can say mean nasty things right back at you, with a hefty uppage and penalty paid with interest, but Id rather not...
especially when I really dont mean any of that shit. I just wanted to show you the kinds of shit I COULD say back if I was gonna start playing your stupid loser games.

As I said browneyesbooger, I get what you have to say, I understand what your POV is, and I even have the unnecessary bonus of knowing what you think of me personally. Ive expressed ad nauseam what I think of you, and suggested we leave it at that. but you cant. This...is all you have. Youre a fu©ing low life loser. You always park your ass in places youre not wanted and continue to throw comments at people who dont want to talk to you

Fugly as fu©k. I see its just a reflection of the dog shit person you are.
What the hell is wrong with you? seriously. You can post here all day... but why would you do so, when theres no longer a need to? Youre just throwing yourself into shit because you are a LOSER. See my first comment back to you... maybe a lil curt, subtly sarcastic...and a brush off. So what. Couldnt handle being brushed off, could you. Well...look at how you approached me...you expected anything different? Of course you didnt, because youre a flamer, as was your intention from the outset. Dont whine that Im calling you out and identifying what you are.

Go crawl back under your rock and hide that fugly mug.
I might not be some Adonis... but gosh darn it woman, youre fugly.
High school? You graduated high school? Im surprised. hahaha I bet your dumb yankee education still has you thinking Columbus discovered America!
Hahaha ugly, uneducated, flaming troll.
You shoulda walked outta here when you could have. Now, you can slither.

This is called the ole 'dont fu©k with me bit©h' beat down bit©h slap
 browneyesboo
Msg: 158
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 10:54:44 AM
^^^Jaysus...calm down.
That's a lot of wasted energy you just spent.
Hope you're feeling better.

As for me, your opinion and it's aftermath wouldn't
move an ant from it's path.

This is a silly dating forum.
But use it for your own personal therapy session if you like.

Gads.
hahahahahaha! :o)
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 159
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 11:07:59 AM

No... must be you being a cranky ©unt from all those menopausal flashes hm? Drop a uterus maybe? You should also look into suing whoever took that bat to your face. Hahaha 'average' body type? Naw, they need a new drop down option for you and those like you...call it 'saddle bags'.

Ren man, your mother would be horrified if she knew what type of "man" you have become.

For the first time I have reported a user. It's simple:
Make sure you are logged in. Go to his profile and underneath the main picture it says "report user if...".
I choose "harasses other users". Then I wrote in the comment section "This user is harassing others in the forums.
His name calling goes beyond what should be considered acceptable. I have been reading the forums for years and have never seen such deplorable language, particularly towards women". And then choose "Delete his account".
 browneyesboo
Msg: 160
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 12:06:19 PM
My bad for not reading the whole post again.
This really was harsh.
Thank you ireallyshouldnt for your support.
I appreciate it.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 161
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 12:55:58 PM
No, you really shouldnt.
Fitting name at least.
I dont care what you do, all youve shown is that youre another idiot who cherry picks shit and DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO READ.

Is this the kind of shit ya want jammed up your ass? I can say mean nasty things right back at you, with a hefty uppage and penalty paid with interest, but Id rather not...
especially when I really dont mean any of that shit. I just wanted to show you the kinds of shit I COULD say back if I was gonna start playing your stupid loser games

You wanna jump in?
Heres the kind of shit thats been going on. This is SOMEONE ELSES POST

Rock on, OP. I'm done here. I've already received a vicious message in my inbox from a poster who took umbrage from my posting in this thread.

Dont dish shit if you cant take it browneyesboob
I gave you plenty of opportunities to fu©k off, and knock of the railroading ad homienem shit talk.
Kinds harsh? Kinda my point. Y'all act and carry on like trolling and flying off topic is an 'ok and normal' thing, to the point you can cherry pick shit of my profile, take it out of context, and throw it at me, instead of just answering a simple question. Youre all hell bent on trying to 'evaluate what kind of person I am', like that fu©king matters. Youre not a prospect on ANY level, even geographically, so you have no need to try to fu©k with my profile, and could have typed that one line answer, without all your fuckery.
You said you can say and do whatever you want, didnt you?
What makes you think you have exclusive rights?
Look at you... you just cant help yourself. Loquacious troll indeed.

While I'm sure you're pretty adept at beating it...
and you do it often, I don't have to.

Yeppers.
Definitely NOT the car.
What a loquacious troll.

Oh my.
I've been put in my place...or at least I think I have.
If someone could read the part about me and give me
the synopsis...that would be great.

Jeepers...sure is a lot of convoluted disparage coming from
someone who craves simplicity.

you unlikeable.

If that's not true, and this persona is strickly for online purposes...
what can you expect?

One of the first lines in your profile is something about simplicity. I didn't read the whole thing.

Your online persona is how you present yourself IN HERE...right now.

So, again, I don't know.
How you behave in the forum really has nothing to do with what your profile says, so not sure
why you bring up profile reviews, unless you think you need one.

Carry on.
The struggle with you is real, you think.

Msg 37:

forum mentality
I have seen this on every forum I have ever stepped into
whether it be on a dating site
or a site devoted to another topic
there seems to be this goal
of trying to rustle someone's jimmies
in other words, tick em off
or the goal is to poke fun of, make light of what the OP says
and when the OP responds in anger or disgust
he is told to "lighten up"

Seems about right
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 162
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 1:28:32 PM
Don't worry browneyesboob, I haven't tried reporting you. Had these forums still had a moderator I could have easily had your trolling ass booted, but wouldn't have. I'm not a coward like some others here, and I wouldn't report you if there was one.

And I know you're not offended by any of that shit I said, because you bloody well know...I don't MEAN any of it.
Except the loser part.

To the rat? A lil reminder for your dumb troll bandwagon ass:

You can only report users based on the content of their Plentyoffish profile.
Reporting users because you don't like them or have silly disputes with them will result in your account being deleted.

IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 163
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 1:36:56 PM
^^^ If someone called you the "N" word in this forum would you be offended? Of course you would. And so would I.
You used the "C" word because you knew how awful this particular word is and you used it thinking you were making a point. You also wanted the reaction.

You got it.

Edit: posted by the "rat". But really, I am after chipmunks and not interested in rats.
Try and be happy Rem boy.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 164
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 1:56:29 PM

Don't worry browneyesboob, I haven't tried reporting you. Had these forums still had a moderator I could have easily had your trolling ass booted, but wouldn't have. I'm not a coward like some others here, and I wouldn't report you if there was one.

And I know you're not offended by any of that shit I said, because you bloody well know...I don't MEAN any of it.
Except the loser part.

To the rat? A lil reminder for your dumb troll bandwagon ass:

I wasn't worried about being reported.
No I don't think you could have "easily had my ass booted.
No, I do not know you didn't mean it..I assume you did.

Yes you can have your forum privileges revoked and yes you can be booted from
the site based on your posting history.

Try to calm down.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 165
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 2:10:32 PM
Look, dont come here with YOUR bullshit. That was deliberate overkill. I expect you like it no more than I like being fu©ked with for no damn reason.
Dont defend other peoples bullshit, youll get blasted the same way.

Did I not give her ample opportunity to exit withouyt ANY nastiness? Hm? Sorry, I give people chances, but if they fail to take them? Fu©k them.

I'm not going to defend shit I didnt mean. A point you are deflecting from. I see no response to that paragraph. No, youll get refuted every turn you make, and youll never go back and address any of the previous shit I expose, and youll find one bullshit thing to whine about after the other. All because youre OFFENDED. Boo hoo.

Those mean nasty words werent only NOT directed at you, they arent things I truly feel about her or anyone, and Im not gonna run around all day explaining what I said in my INITIAL 'inflammatory' statement. I cherry picked her profile back... dont like it when I do it? Then why the fu©k should I when she does?

My example might be pretty fu©king harsh, but if ya wanna delve off into personal attacks... really... wheress the limit?

Do NOT blame me for breaking your fu©king face! You should have never slapped me, and kept slapping me after I ASKED you to stop.
Take your fu©king earned beating and...as I said... beat it.
None of this would have happened if people could have acted like adults, in the first place, as MANY OTHERS HAVE, and stuck to the topic at hand.

Your "King Lear" shit doesnt fly on this beach!!

And, well... want an example?
How'd you like me to tell you that,by the way you eat, youll be dead in no time,youreallyshouldnt ...eat all that red meat. Maybe youve had a few too many glasses of wine before posting?
Maybe you should learn how to cook. Gin and rum are undoubtedly your other poisons.
Oh yeah...you need therapy, thats for sure.

I'll just cherry pick and twist your profile like the losers youre defending, maybe youll start to defend me as well?
I'd pass on that yeah....
I understand, if taken as a stand alone statement (again, cherry picked whose intent and purpose has again been misconstrued), how youd want to come to the defence of the target of such rude talk.

This time, however?
You really shouldnt.

And dont talk to me about 'justified' or 'uncalled for'... said target thinks they can say

[qquote]I can be anywhere I want and type whatever I want.
If you don't like it...don't look.
Whatever.

Whatever?
Ok, whatever!!!
She can, so can I.

As she said... dont like it?
DONT LOOK!!
Bahaahahaahahahahahahahaha

IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 166
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 2:22:18 PM
^^^
Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.

Anyone reading? Just scroll to the end of the rant.

Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.

Know a good therapist?

Blah, blah, blah.
Blah, blah, blah.

Mom's "gonna really be mad!".

You have not responded to my question about you using the "C" word to get attention?
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 167
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 4:45:36 PM
Nor have YOU regarding the paragraph you missed in your cherry picking of my comment. Dont ask shit when you dont answer shit.
Never and nonetheless.... blah blah blah, a word is a word is a word...bit©h, ©unt, whether YOU like them or not... those words were based on her character and conduct, not her gender.

The other comments? Were certainly nasty concoctions I barfed up to exemplify a point. Youre running from that point, meaning youre either very stupid or very cowardly.

'blah blah blah' is what trolls always say when they cant touch a damn thing a persons said. Blah bdlah blah...hahaha yeah but tiu sure as shit read every word, an had you found something you COULD retort an twist, you would.

I hope you enjoyed how I cherry picked your shitty-assed profile in the same fashion as your scissors buddy there.

My mom doesnt care...how I deal with the trash, as long as the stinky shit gets thrown out.

Changing your profile pics...for either of ya... aint gonna help ya. And least youll get some more of that toothless attention you c rave so much. You know this attracts 'certain men', yet you post it anyways...because you like ANY attention you can get. Dont be dissing the men that are your nly candidates. Missing teeth? Trailer park living? Im sure youre used to that.
Looks like youre either getting ready for a family function, or getting ready to go get the main ingredients for your possum pie. Fresher than roadkill, is it?

Funny, the only thing you said thats probably genuine...was when you asked i I knew a therapist.
Sorry, cant help you there. Add to that a priest, nutritionist, personal trainer...and plastic surgeon and youll be well on the way to fixing yourself. Id start with that head, and having that pea rattling around in there removed and replaced with a brain...at least one with reading comprehension.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 168
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 5:11:44 PM
Ah.. well since I use that word I stand guilty. Not sure if you can compare the C word to the N word. I always smile when ppl say the ____ word. Like the Fword, I am dafuq whats the f word? funny? fat? freaky
But a word to the wise Mr Ren... it is a free and open forum you might not appreciate what ppl type however to slag people doesn't look, well good.
One can stand down move on without getting a blood vein burst.
OR using insults to try to prove a point.. even Churchill was subtle as a rule
So now you have slammed women..
checking.. yea I am a woman and when you insult them you are in essence insulting me
Don't like what ppl post to your thread? Don't start them
Want to get the last word
Amen
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 169
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 5:29:30 PM
I hear ya, but ...again... dont cry about avoidable consequences.

I didnt even raise by one single heart beat when I wote that, aas I was thinking of what someone would say...IF they were a real ***hole, who wanted to dig someone in a sensitive spot. You can be sensitive about a gender sounding insult, but I can swallow insulting shit about my disability. Dont start any double standard shit with me, please. Lets keep in mind this bit©h kept throwing stones, and when she said she can be, and say whatever she wanted? I wanted to give her a taste of what that meant. It doesnt look for me to slag people...who slaggedd me? Repeatedly?

And no the C word isnt comparable to the N word. The C word can be and is applied to EVERYONE.
One can stand down move on

Yeah... I tried that. Lio trollmdidntblike getting shut out ofnthe convo and came back with more ad hominem shit.

Riddle me this? Had there been a POF moderator, would have EVENTUALLY have needed to get tizzick with this chick? No, she would have been booted long ago for flaming and trolling. She can say all kinds of shit that I might like...as long as its topic related. I havent been in these forums im years. When I was, trolls like her would have been bounced. So, excuse me for expecting to ask a question and have people stick to that and answer it, regarsless of what their answers are. The goof in question xould have made her topic related comment, but hd ro make personal snides and try to attack my xharactee. Maybe YOU blow that off.... I dont. I blast them, and I can be pretty nsty when I do... cant I.

See...in school? I was the only blaxk kid...so I made sure when I beat people up who fu©ked with me...I do it really grotesquely, as you can see... to send a message that I dont like being fu©ked with

So...as SHE said...dont like something? Ignore it. I wasnt meant for you or directed it at you so dont worry about it. Let her get what the fu©k she deserves.

Nighty night!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 170
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 5:36:21 PM
For the record... sorry for getting so extreme with that loser. I meant to insult only her.
For addults, who claim all kinds of shit, who like dishing out all kinds of judgements on people...you ALL get rather whiny the second shit doesnt start flying your way, and shit goes beyond YOUR parameters, never mind if you encroach on others.

Sorry, this is how I chose to deal with this troll.
Now, anyone else wanna make unnecessay personal attacks and stray boff topic? Everyone of you that do? I'll speak to them as I am YOU, here, NOW, with the same amount of disdain and disrespect. Dont liuke it? Dont comment or stick to topic. Attack me, and Ill attack you back X10. You wanna talk shit about "I can be where I want and SAY WHAT I WANT"? Well...so can I.

People can pot shot me...'this is the net'? Well...I can retaliate in nasty fashion too then
 Ouija2025
Msg: 171
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 6:18:16 PM
child
and I mean this kindly
you are slicing yourself
some people here wish to be your friends
Some people mean you totes no harm
We have met the enemy
and it is us
Play safe Doll
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 172
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/29/2017 6:50:57 PM
Sorry OUIJA,, again.
I mean this kindly... but... no matter who you are? Theres penalties for dragging me and this thread off topic.
Which is what YOU and the rest are now doing.

I know you mean me no harm, and I appreciate that, but...why am I still talking about this?
I explained myself and my actions, and every time I have to repeat myself, my tone will get worse. If you dont accept my reasons...fine.

You continue to admonish, but dont answer me when I ask you things like,

Did I not give her ample opportunity to exit without ANY nastiness?

And didnt I ask,

Had there been a POF moderator, would have EVENTUALLY have needed to get tizzick with this chick?

Instead of addressing these... you continue to chastise.

I take it that my apologies to you arent accepted... so...I wont offer them again.

Youre of course free to say whatever you want, riiiight? You can continue to deviate, when perhaps nothing should have been said about this, riiiight? Well...I can penalize any and everyone who does, by ...what? Speaking curt? Thats all Ive done... shown my continued distaste for all this railroading, which NONE of you can dare deny. Some have accused me of this... often when Ive been defending myself feom those who initiate the railroading. Look at the one dummy who went on about me 'talking about my penis' ...AFTER some idiot posted comments to me about it. Like that was necessary..any of it? And ya wanna get whiny when I retaliate and defend myself, while at the same time trying to spin things back to topic?

I dont mean to bite you as well, but if you get in the path of a bull, expect to be gored. Its really that simple.

How am I slicing myself? Did I come here looking for friends, or looking for an answer to a question?
All you that have criticized my profile...fail to see how its set to filter and weed people OUT...so what makes you think I care about making friends HERE? Inconsequential. Certainly NICE, if thats what happens, but its not something sought after.

Especially from people so quick to judge others and look for opportunities to cut others down. You look at WHAT I said, not WHO I said it to, or WHY. Youre more concerned with the penalty than the infraction .

I'll blast you here in one breath, and compliment your skin in another.
Like I said...when on the court? Ill dunk right up in your shit...but be the first to by a round the second we step off that field of play.

So my animosity ends the second I hit 'post'.

You...are definitely not my enemy. Sorry for speaking to you as if you were. I know you suggested maybe I should ignore some shit, but, as is the case with others, why should I follow advice from those who dont follow it themselves?
 openrider
Msg: 173
view profile
History
No car, no luck?
Posted: 3/29/2017 10:28:37 PM
if you live in the city why would one drive sorta dumb too,transit is good skytain is great and look at all the money you save like no car payments not paying for gas insurance shit you save enough for a nice vacation atleast twice a year.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 174
view profile
History
No car, no luck?
Posted: 3/29/2017 11:55:52 PM
And theres another point.
Another poster mentioned a company vehicle.
In these days, youd think women would understand if a guy was looking to xut his costs, especially if, as you said, they like in a xity with public transit.
The public transit here is so good, for years, driving to work was a five minute drive...from home to the train station. I cant tell you how many AWESOME dates Ive had in the city, when I was driving, where we would use public transit any ways... and not just safe money, but travel safely and efficiently.
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 175
view profile
History
No wheels= no deal?
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:49:59 AM

If someone called you the "N" word in this forum would you be offended?

If she had come here and created a thread about a topic, and it turns out a great deal of that thread she creates is regarding those who cant drive due to disabilities, and I not only cherry pick her profile and start knocking her character, I keep doing it...keep trolling, keep railroading, kept harassing, kept jumping into a conversation I was clearly not welcome in...and you know.. started ACTING like an actual n1gger, well then, I guess I cant say shit about any names called...whatever they are. If Im given a chance to say my ttwo cents and exit, and dont, and linger like a bad odour...I guess I deserve whatever I get, and cant whine that Im more sinned against than sinned.

Im already aware of your preference to hahahaha hunt your non hibernating choice of protein. Im not interested in rats either, as in..not interested in YOU.

Definition of rat
a : any of numerous rodents (Rattus and related genera) differing from the related mice especially by considerably larger size
b : any of various similar rodents
: a contemptible person: such as
a : one who betrays or deserts friends or associates
b : scab 3b
c : informer 2
: a pad over which a woman's hair is arranged
: a person who spends much time in a specified place a mall rat

So, troglodyte, I know Alzheimer's really shows you down, but 2.a, c, as well as 4 apply to YOU.

You can only report users based on the content of their Plentyoffish profile.
Reporting users because you don't like them or have silly disputes with them will result in your account being deleted.

Just in case you missed that the first time I posted that.
I saw where YOU posted

Make sure you are logged in. Go to his profile and underneath the main picture it says "report user if...".
I choose "harasses other users".

So, since youve taken it upon yourself to report people... why wait til something that offends YOU gets posted before you get so concerned about people 'harassing' others.

When this loser dinosaur said,

Jeepers...sure is a lot of convoluted disparage coming from
someone who craves simplicity.

you unlikeable.

If that's not true, and this persona is strictly for online purposes...
what can you expect?

and I responded with,

ADDENDUM:
Sorry, that wasnt my OP question browneyesboo
Ill be sure to let you know if I post in "Profile Reviews". Your post might be useful to me then

I said this... because there IS a forums are called 'Profile Review' , which is what she had just done....i n a rather insidious way, lets not be cowards and ignore that obvious fact. So I basically said her post wasnt useful to me. SO WHAT? Its the truth.

Your online persona is how you present yourself IN HERE...right now.

So, again, I don't know.
How you behave in the forum really has nothing to do with what your profile says, so not sure
why you bring up profile reviews, unless you think you need one.

Carry on.
The struggle with you is real, you think.
Now shes starting to strait out troll and flame.

What did I do at this point?
I ignored her.
What did she do next?
She posted this:

Yeppers.
Definitely NOT the car.
What a loquacious troll.

Interjecting another personal attack, snide, and sniping stab in the back. In other words, harassing the OP.

I didnt see you come running. By letter of the 'rules', harassment is harassment, irrespective of whether YOU find it offensive or not. It was til something was said that offended YOU personally that your rat ass jumped up to talk your shit. And what did I say to this troll bit©h?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Yeah...Im trolling myself?
I can see why youre back. You need the attention.
You dont like me browneyes? Cool. I get that.
Feelings mutual.
Why dont ya run along now, now that we've established that? I understand and have nothing further to say to you. Youre coming back again and again only verifies what I say about you being a no life troll who has nothing better to do than flame.
Not true?
Prove it.
Vaporize.
Youve said your two cents. I get your POV.
Mooove on.

Do your exes have restraining orders out against you? I bet some do.
If Im right, youll be back.

Sorry...thats NOT HARASSMENT.

She posted more nonsense about wanting a synopsis, to which I said AGAIN :

Synopsis?
Sure!
Beat it!
That so hard to understand?

Im pretty sure I understand everything youve said. Whether I 'like' it or not, isnt even relevant. Youve made your POV quite clear.
Moooove on!
Beat it!

She didnt beat it, instead telling me she can be where she wants and say what she wants. Well...if she can, so can I and I gave an EXAMPLE...one that YOU have become lost on, forgetting the point I was making in the first place.

Call it blah blah blah...thats just you again being a deflecting, HARASSING troll, one who is blowing off comments she cant refute OUT OF COWARDICE.

I wont expect a response any time soon...Im sure its past your bed time. You old people get cranky when they dont put you to sleep early.
Make sure you put lots of milk in your morning oatmeal, calcium is your friend.

Popping boners hugging family members might not be a comment that you find offensive, so its acceptable to say; but hahaha menopausal hot flashes and the C word gets you rolling, eh hypocrite?

Try to be intelligent ireally. Id sure be a lot happier if you trolls all fi©ked off and either contribute to the thread or go find something else to do.

Lastly, to that goof browneyesboob.
You said,

No, I do not know you didn't mean it..I assume you did.

Why assume? Unless youre really stupid.
I CLEARLY SAID,

I can say mean nasty things right back at you, with a hefty uppage and penalty paid with interest, but Id rather not...
especially when I really dont mean any of that shit. I just wanted to show you the kinds of shit I COULD say back if I was gonna start playing your stupid loser games.

When I suspect that youre just a stupid troll...what do YOU so? CONTINUE to confirm it.

No wonder YOU are single...you dont know when to well enough leave something alone, and you get off trying to push peoples buttons.
WHAT A LOSER
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > No car, no luck?