Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 376
gReMLiNs UnHiNgEd!Page 16 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
And then Mad Max tweets..

"Women are outraged with this President. Impeachment isn't enough. Should we explore exile?"

Haha haha!

Oh my! Ms. Maxi.....Should we explore a locked dementia unit for you? :/
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 377
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 6/29/2017 6:37:10 PM
Comrade Trump is embarrassing, he is shameful, he is disgusting. He is a thin skin, nasty, unstable pig. Is this the person we want speaking for the American people?
 Kj521
Msg: 378
Thank you! President Trump!!!
Posted: 6/29/2017 6:41:15 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^YES!!!!!

We the people.....do not care about your....embarrassment. You should be horrified by your own behavior!

John252817
Msg: 379
304-227
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:02:17 PM
“People will Die"

^^^^^^^^^^ Dear Ms Warren, why aren't you speaking of Americans and the many who have had disastrous things happen with obamacare? Where do you measure my dear Ms Warren, the effects that obamacare has had on thousands and thousands of people. Where is your "compassion" to how obamacare has ruined thousands of families. That pedestal Ms Warren you stand on is sickening....YIKES!!!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:05:17 PM
I'm an American and I don't like having Trump speak for me...

Most everything he says are lies. He has possible Russian ties,he has his fingers in too many pies, So I have to ask you WHY??

If you're a Trump lover and call yourself an American.... Why are you so blind and deaf to this mans nonsense?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 381
Comrade Trump is the Tiny Hands Lying King
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:08:49 PM

Msg: 386
We the people.....do not care about your....embarrassment. You should be horrified by your own behavior!

Thanks to people like you we are the laughing stock of the world.

Hawking was right about you, .....like a seal clapping in a zoo, you are a straight up cheerleader of the highest order. Anderson Cooper is also right about people like you, if Comrade Trump takes a dump on his desk you would defend him. I have lost any respect for people like you that defends this pig.
 John252817
Msg: 382
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:12:39 PM
Doremi, I hope you are calling your congressmen and asking them why, either them or other congressmen have supported the lies of obamacare??

Where is the outrage of Joe Sacrborough calling the President a goon and a thug??
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:33:40 PM
#389, maybe being the laughing stock of the world would be a good thing? I mean, if the world laughs at us and we can laugh back maybe we can forego trying to kill one another? For a little while or at least until defense contractor profits dip. Trump already has the Bozo orange hair and face.That is a good comedic start.

Maybe all of the world leaders could assemble for everyone to see and Trump could insult them and push others out of the way in order to get a better shot at the camera. Already happened though so I guess it's on to the next episode....

Oh, speaking of cameras why were they forbidden at some of Trumps press confrerences? Would a freedom loving and informed American citizen put up with this? I am a lover of both freedom and my country and I am not tolerating it.

Guess what you should do if you are incensed by our clown like "leadership". Use our system to fix it's ails. Only you can do it. He is getting worse every day.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 384
Posted: 6/29/2017 7:59:50 PM

****In case you are interested......looks like James O'Keefe has a surprise for Jim Acosta tomorrow.

****And Wikileaks appears to have something they will be releasing in 5 days. I think it with have to do with an unholy alliance between Google and the CIA.....but that is just a guess. :)

I bet you own shoes to match that tin foil hat.
 N2U16
Msg: 385
gReMLiNs UnHiNgEd!
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:55:10 PM
Msg: 381

Either way, based on how he likes to rile up his base and the newest NRA ad (which is nothing more than a call to people to go out and shoot the liberals) it is no surprise that hate crimes are on the increase.

NRA derp

https://streamable.com/fhdwb

Dana Loesch, a victim of Liberal Indoctrination just like us all, was once a Liberal and Unapologetic Raging Feminist. She broke that Liberal control and conditioning.

All the intimidation, physical violence, and destruction shown in the video are Democrats within the last year. Look at history and Democrats have always been a violent bunch.

It will be interesting to see if ANTIFA, Militant Wing of the Democrat Party, will be marching in full costume with flags and weapons at the next Democrat Convention. ANTIFAbake, sound about right?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 386
gReMLiNs UnHiNgEd!
Posted: 6/29/2017 10:55:36 PM

It will be interesting to see if ANTIFA, Militant Wing of the Democrat Party, will be marching in full costume with flags and weapons at the next Democrat Convention.

I hope they do...how else are they gonna protect themselves from the Alt right thugs, Neo-Nazi's, the KKK, and other fringe right-wing elements (Clive Bundy types, etc); who have tacit backing by the NRA

Like Trump says...if someone takes even 1 shot at you, then you gotta hit them back 10 fold!

Whats good for the goose....!
 deetristate
Msg: 387
gReMLiNs UnHiNgEd!
Posted: 6/30/2017 4:59:23 AM
Liberals punch and then when you punch back they say" unacceptable violence."

They ridicule people for having guns and then use violence and guns against people whose WORDS they do not agree with and then say, "well, we need to protect ourselves."

They call people orangutans and deplorables and retards ( how liberals of them) and talk about bathroom activities in people's area and mouths and then cry when they get it back in kind and they are "outraged."
How about leftists act in the name of descency?
(And if women can't take it, don't dish it out. Don't suddenly become helpless and need protection.

I really liked Bill C!inton. He was most liked when he was getting on his staff about not doing what they should.

Yes, it would have been better if Trump hadn't said it or been a little more diplomatic and I would not have said it. But, why act surprised? "You hurt me, I hurt you worse.")

They prepare and pass a HC bill with no exposure of what it says and then attack others who do the same.

They complain about border protection and live in exurb communities and often behind walls or in villages where police ask you for ID if they don't know you.
 gtomustang
Msg: 388
Posted: 6/30/2017 5:24:42 AM
It will be Hillaryous to watch James O'Keefe proven to be a liar once again. I wonder how much editing he will have to do this time to fake a video into saying what he wishes is happening? Even funnier will be watching the Trumpets fall for this fake news, and when its exposed, run for cover from it, feeling failure once again. You'd think they just love to feel failure, they keep embracing it so much. And then they wonder why no one wants to listen to their childish rants about their lives. Oh, if only they had done well in school so that they could achieve in life, rather than whining.

so much whining, you'll get sick of whining, to quote the Embarassment in Chief.

"where is the outrage of Joe Scarborough calling his former friend a goon and a thug?"

>>>there is no outrage b/c its becoming obvious that its true. Chump uses the bully pulpit to bully the press, which is what goons and thugs do. When the Prez proves his detractors are telling the truth...there is no reason to be outraged. What should concern the GOP is what happens when an American enemy tweets something about Chump. Will chump handle it like an adult? very doubtful. he'll send your kids off to war over an insult.

BTW, how's that tax plan posed as health care coming along? Another Chump failure hits the s-can.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/trump-has-left-a-door-to-the-next-global-economic-crisis-wide-open/ar-BBDt8fj?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
 John252817
Msg: 389
304-227
Posted: 6/30/2017 5:45:52 AM
Dee, excellent post!!!! You said it all about how hypocritical liberals are. They sure don't mind their closed gate communities for protection. YIKES!!!

Yule_liquor
Msg: 390
gReMLiNs UnHiNgEd!
Posted: 6/30/2017 6:25:01 AM

They call people orangutans and deplorables and retards ( how liberals of them) and talk about bathroom activities in people's area and mouths and then cry when they get it back in kind and they are "outraged."
How about leftists act in the name of descency?

Its funny as HELL when yous get your feathers RUFFLED about name calling!

When your God hero...has advocated violence at his campaign rallies
he has denigrated minorities, the disabled, families of Combat Vets...publicly assaulted and debased women
Lied incessantly even about his own GOP opponents

And then you dare to admonish "leftists" for not acting with "decency" ?

Get a life...ya friggin hypocrite!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 391
Posted: 6/30/2017 6:45:24 AM

BTW, how's that tax plan posed as health care coming along? Another Chump failure hits the s-can.

The old tRump don't care plan.

Yep it is more proof that he is incompetent, though it is funny to watch the people that worship at his feet try and defend his derp.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 392
Posted: 6/30/2017 7:18:10 AM

Yes, it would have been better if Trump hadn't said it or been a little more diplomatic and I would not have said it. But, why act surprised? "You hurt me, I hurt you worse.")

Good point, as you only have to look back to tRumps past to see what he is like.

Like that time he raped his wife Ivanka because of a botched scalp reduction surgery.

But clearly it was her fault for not knowing that because she had suggested the Dr. that she should be ready for repercussions if it did not go well.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 393
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 8:31:44 AM
Triblata: I’m starting to understand why we are on the polar opposite sides of the Trump contempt continuum despite agreeing about Trump himself. You actually think that this board’s “leftists” are real people, whereas I see most of them as being nothing more than internet trolls (among those you mentioned – obviously the vast majority of anti-Trumpers that you didn’t mention aren’t trolls). On the other hand, I see the “rightists” for the most part as unquestionably real people, especially since I’ve met one of them (actually 2 if you count the rarely present-anymore Tom), and the fact that these are real people expressing their real thoughts far more disturbs me than whatever nonsense an internet troll can splash across the boards.

Furthermore, there is basically no difference between these “real people” and Trump himself, so how you make that disconnect of being seriously disturbed by Trump but not his supporters (particularly his worshippers for whom he can do no wrong) is highly puzzling. Heck, many of his worshippers are actually even more disturbing than he is – the only reason his rhetoric and behavior seems worse is because, well, he’s the President of the United States! It’s easier to shrug off the nonsense of those bullying bigoted Alabama hick Trump worshipers I grew up with than a man doing and saying the same things that also has his finger on the button. And I think you’re giving Dee way too little credit for her detestable behavior, but that said, she’s almost over-the-top to the point that you do have to wonder about her, but every-now-and-then she’ll start freaking out about bad things happening to black people (a trait completely absent from KJ and other allied characters) and you realize she’s a little more well-rounded than she should be if she was just a standard internet troll (for example, her recent condemnation of Trump’s Mika tweet, which KJ seems to have no problem with whatsoever).

“Discrimination against religions by the state recognized. Check.”

I think it’s pretty important to point out that Gorsuch was not even close to the deciding vote on that case, since it was a 7-2 vote. And considering the travel ban has not even been argued, we have no idea how close that was (I would not say it was “mostly restored” considering what was restored affected a very small percentage of those originally affected by the full ban). You have to wonder if Kennedy stuck around partially to contribute to that case, considering he almost certainly must have voted against complete reinstatement, which would have been pointless if he was just going to retire right afterwards, because his vote would have been immediately “overturned” by his successor, assuming Roberts would also have voted with Gorsuch, Thomas and Alito. I don’t really understand the partial reinstatement (or upholding, however you look at it) myself, but almost certainly it was Kennedy who came up with that idea and it’s only Kennedy who can make it stick. Most likely Trump is correct in the literal reading of the law, but Kennedy must understand that to allow Trump to not be held accountable for his own publicly stated intent (at times) when trying to go around the constitutionality of his actions spells doom for democracy and the rule of law – the right wing of the court might be willing to overlook intent out of some foolish belief that the ends justify the means, but at what point does that end? And why does intent matter in murder cases but not with presidential executive orders?

“Ahh yes, cnn is fake news at its best!! Bet the cnn employees hated getting caught and then canned!!!”

Seriously, though, John: it doesn’t bother you at all that Hannity and Judge N get to keep their jobs despite their own network admitting that they’re spreading fake news? Where’s your outrage over that? I know, I know – hypocrisy.

“You want a popular vote, but most of the world advanced countries DON’T have a popular vote system.”

True, many of the others also have indirect election of their leaders, but most of those are parliamentary systems that as I pointed out are far more responsive to third parties and generally do not allow anyone to be elected with less than a plurality. The United States is one of the few countries that can have the worst of both worlds: indirect election without a plurality of the popular vote. In nearly every other truly democratic country, the true head-of-state is either directly elected by majority or at least plurality popular vote, or indirectly elected (appointed) by a body representing a majority of the popular vote (through a coalition if necessary with the plurality winner being first in line for head of state). You’d be hard pressed to find another country where someone other than the candidate of the party of the plurality winner of the popular vote can become the head of state (heck, in most third world countries, this would lead to outright revolution). In a parliamentary system with geographic districts, it could theoretically happen if the districts aren’t equally allocated. Which is, of course, one reason why this happened in the United States: our “districts” (which is to say our states when it comes to the electoral college) aren’t properly proportioned to population. California has 727,000 people per electoral vote. Wyoming has 195,000 people per electoral vote. Wyoming has a ridiculously outsized influence on the electoral vote. Which is not to say some blue states (like several in New England) don’t also have outsized influence, but the vast majority of them are conservative strongholds in largely rural areas.

“Where is the outrage of Joe Sacrborough calling the President a goon and a thug??”

Joe Scarborough is not the President of the United States. Nor is Kathy Griffin, or Johnny Depp, or Madonna, or anyone else you want to complain about. That is the main difference. If Obama had been tweeting things like “Melania was bleeding badly from a facelift” while president, then you’d have an argument, because we should all be outraged that the president was using his bully pulpit to make such disgusting remarks about his “enemies.” Now Ted Nugent is a different story from Scarborough or Griffin – not because he said anything more or less outrageous, but because AFTER he said such things, Trump then invited him to the White House and took pictures with him, giving Nugent official sanction and validity for threatening the previous president’s life. If Nancy Pelosi or Chuck Schumer starts palling around with Griffin after what she did, that would be close to a moral equivalent of Trump and Nugent, but again, Trump is PRESIDENT – Pelosi and Schumer are just congresspeople. When you are President, you represent the entire country and need to behave like somebody the entire country (among the reasonable people) can respect – not like someone only about 15% of the people (like Head Cheerleader and John) can respect (at least according to the latest survey on Trump’s tweets, which was BEFORE yesterday’s mess – even the majority of the people that voted for him hate his tweets).

“They call people orangutans and deplorables and retards”

Again, those people – WE on this message board are not the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Do you know how many Trump worshippers referred to Obama as a monkey? Did you ever see him respond the way Trump does? Heck, he even joked quite frequently about the birth certificate jabs and “serious” accusations, including from Trump. According to Head Cheerleader and her kind, that makes Obama weak, because she’s a bully-lover. I believe that made Obama and most of his predecessors dignified and PRESIDENTIAL.

“access hollywood crisis” = Billy Bush and Trump on a bus talking about grabbing kitty cats

“a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.”

You seem to have left off the second half of that definition: “a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance”. And I strongly disagree with triblata: Vlad seems to treat Muslims and “foreigners” with a great deal of hatred and intolerance, as does Head Cheerleader, although for a while she was trying to be subtle about it until she started using racist code words about Michelle Obama. (Obviously, no one here is disputing Dee’s bigotry about just about anything and everything.) I readily admit that I’m intolerant toward the intolerant, without denying their right to exist but also without relieving them of the consequences of their intolerance. For the good of humanity, we must hope that attitude prevails. (I will offer a partial apology to Vlad for accidentally lumping him in with the religious right wing because of his anti-Muslim views -- it's easy to make such mistakes when Head Cheerleader and her squad so glowingly praise Vlad all the time for his posts.)

Clap on, seal. Clap on.
 deetristate
Msg: 394
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 8:51:09 AM
Even the extended definition applies to you leftists, even those like you who pretend not to be leftists. Complete!y intolerant and berating of those with different opinions and viewpoints.

Protecting yours and those you love is not hatred and intolerance. It is called self love and self preservation. Martyr guilt ridden !eftists have problems with that I see.

The way you people!even write here, I can't even imagine what you would be caught saying on a hot Mic.
But, ultimately, who cares?

!
Lets see. Do I want a messy contractor and then who will add a room to my house that is beautiful and will last one hundred years or a neat and polished on who will build something that is flashy and will fall down after two spring rain seasons? Uh, the messy one.?

Feel free to pick pretty.

The conjecture and assumptions you make on the supreme Court was real!y creative.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 395
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 9:06:48 AM
Hawking.
Good afternoon from the capital. Anyway......

"And I strongly disagree with triblata: Vlad seems to treat Muslims and “foreigners” with a great deal of hatred and intolerance, as does Head Cheerleader, although for a while she was trying to be subtle about it until she started using racist code words about Michelle Obama."

Can you show me an example of my hatred and intolerance of foreigners? I have always stated that in the same situation i would head to a foreign land to work if my wages were going to be three times higher than what i can earn here. My problem is not with the migrant. My problem is with a system where unscrupulous bosses hire migrant labour for the minimum wage. Where health and safety goes out the window.

The amount of times we hear 'oh yes east europeans work all day until late at night seven days a week'.
Really? So the customers who wants 'cheap labour' care not a thing about the main contractor exploiting workers or ignoring health and safety. My gripe is with the exploiters and the greedy fvckers who want everything done for nothing.

As for islam. I see islam the same way others who post on here see christianity. I find islam to be a backward religion which is not compatible with the society that we live in. I wonder why posters on here shout loud about aspects of christianity they dislike whilst keeping silent on aspects of islam.

Islam is a life style choice. Islam is not a race. But if questioning islams more barking side makes me hate filled and intolerant then so be it. But then surely the same questioning of christianitys barking side make posters on here hate filled and intolerant? No?.........

"I readily admit that I’m intolerant toward the intolerant, without denying their right to exist but also without relieving them of the consequences of their intolerance."

So basically you are intolerant?.........

"(I will offer a partial apology to Vlad for accidentally lumping him in with the religious right wing because of his anti-Muslim views -- it's easy to make such mistakes when Head Cheerleader and her squad so glowingly praise Vlad all the time for his posts.)"

Very kind of you. And what of those with anti christian views? In fact what of those who say all religions are bad and stupid? Are they then condemned by you? Or is that 'different'?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 396
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 9:06:59 AM

Even the extended definition applies to you leftists, even those like you who pretend not to be leftists. Complete!y intolerant and berating of those with different opinions and viewpoints.

Clearly it must be that time of the month for you, maybe come back when you are less emotional.

Protecting yours and those you love is not hatred and intolerance. It is called self love and self preservation. Martyr guilt ridden !eftists have problems with that I see.

That is correct, so when someone burns a cross on Dee's lawn she just lets it go, because clearly those people are just protecting what they love.

Now sure what they love is white power, but as Dee stated, it is not hatred and intolerance, it is self-love and preservation.

The way you people!even write here, I can't even imagine what you would be caught saying on a hot Mike. Who cares?

Yeah Dee can only image what people might get caught saying, but she wants to let you know that she doesn't care about something she went out of her way to tell you about.

Lets see. Do I want a messy contractor and then who will add a room to my house that is beautiful and will last one hundred years or a neat and polished on who will build something that is flashy and will fall down after two spring rain seasons? Uh, the messy one.?

I think you need to learn English before you consider any renovations.
 Kj521
Msg: 397
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 3:47:57 PM
"(for example, her recent condemnation of Trump’s Mika tweet, which KJ seems to have no problem with whatsoever)"

Bravo, Mr. Hawking! Nice display of virtue signaling!

But....just a fyi....it would carry some weight....if actually stated from someone with admirable virtues...which you, sir, are lacking.

I am so sorry that I cannot be bothered by low IQ Mika's distress over President Trump's "bloody facelift" tweet. Such a 1st World problem! Pfft!

I will take President Trump over Hillary Clinton or the GOP elites any day.....as they are directly responsible for this (along with your hero...Mr. Obama):

"The truth about #syrianboy"

https://youtu.be/jifS0fi9WB8

There's your Globalism at work....nice, huh? With Hillary.....more of the same was a guarantee.

So...where is your outrage?

Yeah....you have none...cause you don't get to play the "victim" card here. And although...you do play the victim role well... maybe try something new....change things up....learn how to be the Hero.

Have a wonderful weekend.
 gtomustang
Msg: 398
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 4:11:15 PM
I guess I can see what Hawkster was posting about. at another forum decades ago, I met some people F2F and found out in real life, they didn't seem to be as confrontational, and even...human. Its a bit like that observation about the banality of evil, that Nazis in jail could seem like normal people, with children and human problems. Hawk's point about Chump representing the country is also interesting...if Trumpets want a leader they can have a beer with, and have little respect for government, perhaps they don't see the Prez as representing them so much. Going to war may be just a slogan for them, but a leader who skipped going to war and is unable to keep his temper probably reminds them of their favorite guy at the bar who explains everything that is wrong in America.

indeed, why worry about a twit about a woman's facelift, when April(who only loves the white roses) can call a president Hussein, or a hero can talk about Lyin Ted and Corrupt Hillary and there is no disturbance in the dark waters? Name calling only goes one way in their eyes. Outrage can only be selective. God forbid a Trumpet admit their side isn't the side of God. When you are the only one who can see what is Right, you can't admit your side may be wrong from time to time.

Still, there is a reason zoos have monkeys--they are fun to watch. I love to watch the contortions Trumpets must go thru.
 Kj521
Msg: 399
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 4:30:31 PM
And one thing I have learned here.....no matter how much you want to see the goodness in others....it just doesn't exist. It is usually the childless....that have no vested interest in future generations that are the most selfish, bigoted and intolerant. Sad!

The Adams Family is fun to watch, too. Especially, when Uncle Fester brags about the "hotties" he's had....in his imagination. ;)
 trinity818
Msg: 400
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/30/2017 4:59:02 PM

It is usually the childless....that have no vested interest in future generations that are the most selfish, bigoted and intolerant

What a bunch of crapola. Dee, is that you? lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader