Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 451
The Democratic LeaderPage 19 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
"Leftists immediately jump to racism because someone wants to preserve western culture and values."

>>>golly, so when Chump called Mexicans rapists, he was running on the Democrat ticket? gosh, why did he make that claim, wasn't he trying to preserve white male privilege culture? But yet he wasn't running as a Democrat as he said it

*trumpet brain explodes*

Gee whiz, should people worry about losing their health care? Why gosh, its only the CBO predicting 20 million plus americans are going to lose their health care. Its Republicans refusing to vote for it, out of fear of how it will keep them from getting re-elected. its Hillaryous Trumpets are still playing "let's pretend" about the GOP tax plan for the rich passed off as a health care plan.

at least they stop crying. "no one in Washington listens to us!" Boy, how can anyone listen to such a lack of knowledge and reality? Trumpets should WISH someone wasn't listening.
 John252817
Msg: 452
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/10/2017 7:15:35 PM
"The DNC Is Debt Ridden, Unpopular and Failing"

^^^^^^Debt ridden, unpopular and failing....In baseball that is strike 3.....YOUR OUTTA HERE! YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 453
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/10/2017 7:21:31 PM

Gee whiz, should people worry about losing their health care? Why gosh, its only the CBO predicting 20 million plus americans are going to lose their health care. Its Republicans refusing to vote for it, out of fear of how it will keep them from getting re-elected. its Hillaryous Trumpets are still playing "let's pretend" about the GOP tax plan for the rich passed off as a health care plan.

But that is what jesus would do.
 John252817
Msg: 454
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/10/2017 8:26:12 PM
Now we are learning about John Podesta and his russian dealings....YIKES!!! And of course corrupt hillary's russian dealings...YIKES!!! No wonder the dem party is ...... Debt Ridden, Unpopular and Failing. But they do have the treasured participation trophy!!
 deetristate
Msg: 455
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/10/2017 8:38:36 PM
Ha.

How now?
They call more things fake news than trump has. That will be the responseto your post, john

Why is it that leftists always wax poetically about bad things about the past like slavery and jim crow and beating your wife and then accuse others of yearning for it?
Delusional.

And the vivid imaginations continue to work, arguing with posts that they imagined, with conjecture and suppositions regarding actual words. Leftists sure do a lot of whatifing and probablying. They "respond" with some remark on something you didn't actually say and then question why you don't answer a question about what you didn't say.

Scenerio 1:
Non leftist: A and then b and then c.

Leftists: well you really mean d and j. What if h? You just really want r.

Nonleftist:( ignoring it because it has to do with nothing that the nonleftist actually said.)

Leftist: why aren't you answering the question.

Scenerio 2:

Fill in anything a leftist actuslly says about j.

Leftist: Well, you said j but prove x snd y. I knew that you wouldn't.

Meh. Argue with yourselves.
Ill check later for something valuable and responsive.

How can anyone know the effects of the health care bill if at the same time they say that no one knows what it says? Reminds me of "you will know what it says after it passes." Pelosi.
Not good from either.
Were you not eligible for medicaid before the expansion?

Do you fall in this group?
""""""One group, for are individuals that are not eligible for Medicaid, but under current law are also not eligible for exchange subsidies. It extends subsidies to this group, meaning they receive assistance when they previously were on the hook for the full cost of their premiums."""""
 LOLTrump
Msg: 456
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:47:12 AM

Now we are learning about John Podesta and his russian dealings....YIKES!!! And of course corrupt hillary's russian dealings...YIKES!!! No wonder the dem party is ...... Debt Ridden, Unpopular and Failing. But they do have the treasured participation trophy!!

https://i.imgur.com/pk0z9kA.jpg
 John252817
Msg: 457
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 5:24:11 PM
Well, since I do not look at any of your links anymore after I saw one a few months ago that had nothing to do with nothing, I will assume you deflected again....YIKES!!!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 458
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:08:41 PM

No wonder the dem party is ...... Debt Ridden, Unpopular and Failing.

keep reading the Observer.....Jared will be proud of you...and if you subscribe NOW; he'll send ya a Free MAGA baseball cap (made in China)...that you can PROUDLY wear all the time...destined to be a "true heirloom" you can pass down to your future generations.
 John252817
Msg: 459
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:28:56 PM
msg 458, you may want to go find something other then that participation trophy to hug....YIKES!!!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 460
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:40:57 PM

I think it all started with benedict arnold.

Republicans have been investigating Hillary for decades with nothing to show for it.

If John Podesta is guilty of something, then he should be prosecuted. Republicans are in control, they should have no problem getting him investigated.

I think Podesta is a Visiting Professor of Law at the Georgetown University Law Center. Maybe he should be fired?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 461
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:42:35 PM

keep reading the Observer.....Jared will be proud of you...and if you subscribe NOW; he'll send ya a Free MAGA baseball cap (made in China)...that you can PROUDLY wear all the time...destined to be a "true heirloom" you can pass down to your future generations.

I think that is giving him too much credit, as there is a good chance he can not read.
 Kj521
Msg: 462
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 6:56:27 PM
"If John Podesta is guilty of something, then he should be prosecuted. Republicans are in control, they should have no problem getting him investigated."

You would think. .....unless they are guilty of their own crimes. :/
 scareymush
Msg: 463
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 7:17:39 PM
Why when I read the last page of this thread am I reminded of Shakespeare?

I think it's to do with the language used rather than any artfulness ......or proper crafting of stories, the telling of truths via dramatic license or even impotent real life experiences.

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing."
 forumslady
Msg: 464
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 9:27:40 PM
scareymush- Yeah, well, Shakespeare had a flair for the dramatic, he was, after all...........a teller of tales, himself.

How arrogant it is, for life to be lived, as solitary.
Giving no notice to the past and therefor, give life,
to the retelling of a story, already told, but played out, yet again.
A story, lived, told and retold, shall carry NO significance,
until the truth of it is absorbed, learned and therein, never repeated.
Only then are we significant and life worth living.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 465
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 9:48:05 PM
Democrats just won two previously GOP held state seats in deep red Oklahoma! Congrats to Michael Brooks and Karen Gaddis!

https://twitter.com/BlueMidterm2018/status/884944338136051715

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 466
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/11/2017 10:28:42 PM

You would think. .....unless they are guilty of their own crimes. :/

Are you including our POTUS?
 gtomustang
Msg: 467
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 3:42:13 AM
oh, goodness....its getting so bad for the Republicans now, their fans are starting to see the corruption.

Quick, John, start posting about HRC's emails! Distract the cheerleader before he goes to the dark side!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 468
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 3:44:08 AM

oh, goodness....its getting so bad for the Republicans now, their fans are starting to see the corruption.

Quick, John, start posting about HRC's emails! Distract the cheerleader before he goes to the dark side!

"Trump Jr: I never told my father about meeting with Russian lawyer."

17 Times Trump and his team denied contact with Russians:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfsd6uW-D0I
 deetristate
Msg: 469
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:04:24 AM
Someone tag these posts so when they lie again and say that people never question anything or support everything Trump they can contradict themselves.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 470
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 6:19:18 AM

Someone tag these posts so when they lie again and say that people never question anything or support everything Trump they can contradict themselves.

As the old saying goes, denial is not just a river in Egypt.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 471
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:30:16 AM

Someone get dee some English lessons.

Maybe because she is so desperate to get a jab in she does not bother to proof read her posts, or maybe she is like Conway and is running out of stupid stuff to say, so now she is just rambling, but either way, someone get this poor troll some help.
 cotter
Msg: 472
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:51:16 AM
Message 468 ...
Llove ...
Trump Jr: "I never told my father about meeting with Russian lawyer."

They have been lying with each version of this story ... and now they really expect us to believe that no one involved in that meeting ever bothered to tell the candidate about it?

Seriously?

bwhahahaha ...
 deetristate
Msg: 473
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 7:58:19 AM
As far as you are concerned, would you beliee anything that they say?
They should not waste time trying to appease haters.

They should not say anything more about it unless compelled by subpoena.
What people who hate and envy you think doesn't matter.

------Never explain.
your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.----

--Elbert Hubbar

----------
Edit:
Would a voter who hates and envies you vote for you?
As I said . . .
 dragonbytes
Msg: 474
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 8:02:32 AM

They should not say anything more about it unless compelled by subpoena.
What people who hate and envy you think doesn't matter.

Unless you are running for office and they are voters.
 John252817
Msg: 475
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 7/12/2017 9:55:04 PM
"As far as you are concerned, would you beliee anything that they say?"

^^^^^ Good one Dee, you know full well she would post the same BS again and again. She doesn't like that participation trophy, it's getting to her big time....YIKES!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader