Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 501
Leftists need to stop using black people to promote their foolishness (see previous headline change #493)Page 21 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

Some people you just feel sorry for and ignore, John.

. Like crazy homeless people.

But, the crazy ones with homes are okay?????

Or is it the crazy itself that you seem to have a problem with??????

Just embrace it.

In the end it isn't as bad as you think it is.
 deetristate
Msg: 502
Leftists need to stop using black people to promote their foolishness (see previous headline change #493)
Posted: 7/21/2017 4:28:39 AM
""""""""""Kamala Harris' win Tuesday night will make her the first Indian American to serve in the U.S. Senate.

She will also be just the second black woman to serve in the U.S. Senate, and the first black senator from California.

Harris’ race and ethnicity were never a focal point of the contest, which she was projected to win handily. Many people focused more on the possibility that California might have elected the first Latina to the Senate if Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-Orange) had won.

Harris’ mother, Dr. Shyamala Harris, emigrated from India. Her father, Donald Harris, emigrated from Jamaica.

According to the U.S. Senate’s website, just nine black Americans have ever served in the Senate. Democrat Carol Moseley Braun of Illinois became the first black woman to serve in the body in 1993.

A handful of Indian Americans have served in the U.S. House, including California’s Dalip Singh Saund from 1957 to 1963 and current Rep. Ami Bera (D-Elk Grove), who was first elected in 2012.""""""""
 gtomustang
Msg: 503
are the rats leaving a sinking ship?
Posted: 7/21/2017 5:15:58 AM
shakeup in the Chump legal team...wonder what they spotted coming down the pike?

"Kasowitz has represented Mr. Trump since the early 2000s, and led his defense in the Trump University fraud case.
Kasowitz recently made headlines when he sent threatening emails to a retired public relations professional who had said Kasowitz should resign. In his first response, Kasowitz wrote "F*** you," according to ProPublica. Kasowitz wrote a number of emails after that, including one that said, "And you don't know me, but I will know you How dare you send me an email like that I'm on you now You are f****** with me now Let's see who you are Watch your back, b****."

"That team has been pushing back against Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, trying to keep it from expanding into the business dealings of Mr. Trump and his family, Garrett reports. The president's legal team is trying to keep the special counsel focused, to the extent it can, on the Russia angle. In an interview The New York Times published Wednesday, Mr. Trump called the special counsel's investigation a "violation," saying it crossed a red line. "

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kasowitz-corallo-depart-trumps-legal-team/ar-AAowWGx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Chump, who couldn't shut up about demanding a birther certificate, now regrets hiring Sessons b/c Chump can't control the investigation that way. What delicious irony. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 504
Posted: 7/21/2017 7:11:36 AM

Chump, who couldn't shut up about demanding a birther certificate, now regrets hiring Sessons b/c Chump can't control the investigation that way. What delicious irony. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Yep, and a quick recap for the last 6 months.

Trump caught in a lie about lying to cover up a lie.
 deetristate
Msg: 505
Posted: 7/21/2017 9:31:54 AM
And Spicer resigned.

Are resignations something unusual?

Maybe FOX offered him a job. Or MSNBC.

LOLTrump
Msg: 506
Posted: 7/21/2017 10:42:45 AM

And Spicer resigned.

I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?

Thunderbolts of lightning, very very Spicy-EY

Robert Muller....Robert Muller....Robert Muller's got to go

Get me those memooo-ooo-ooo-ooos

I'm just a fat tRump, nobody loves me

He's just a fat tRump, with a scumbag family

Spare him his life from these hookers and pee

Look at the polls, you'll see everyone loves me!
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 507
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2017 10:43:11 AM
^^^ Good for Spicer. Maybe he simply got tired of lying for a POTUS who used him like most folk use toilet paper.

Trump does have others in his administration whose consciences are OK with defending his lies and contradictions. Just because one bilge rat jumped ship doesn't mean there won't be others to take his or her place in defending their leader and further spreading the "fake views" of their messiah..... Just an opinion.
 gtomustang
Msg: 508
Posted: 7/21/2017 2:46:45 PM
When Spicer, a Catholic, wasn't allowed on the cool kid's bus to the Vatican, he probably decided lying and then trying to explain to friends that he isn't as insane as that seems, wasn't going to look good on the resume. But how to leave the narcissist in a way that doesn't scream, "I'm sick of the obvious bullshit and backstabbing in this place"? I mean, you want to show some loyalty. Voila, you're about to get booted to whatever is Siberia in the Comm Dept. Kellyanne Conherway is already there taking up space, so its time to pull the rip cord and bail while you still have some dignity left.

and maybe everyone will forget you were a repeated skit on SNL.

meanwhile, its just insane a president can whine about not being allowed to warp an investigation into his favor...and not have a Republican Congress spend this weekend on the TV shows howling about it.

oh, wait, that's right, there's not a Democrat in office. That explains it.

Donald Chump, forever the model of what to do with the loudmouth a-hole up in the cheap seats who acts like an expert in how to run things--let him try it and watch how bad he does.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 509
Posted: 7/21/2017 3:16:31 PM

Maybe FOX offered him a job. Or MSNBC.

Nope, SNL did!...now he can play himself

Smartest thing Spicer ever did....just when we thought Sessions was supposed quit....but he didn't...its just Session's way of "sticking it" to Trump.

Trump goes outta the way to criticize Sessions to the NYT (of all publications...the most assailed by him as purveyor of fake news)...hoping that Sessions would leave.

But Sessions is PROBABLY thinking...."no, I'm not gonna quit...let him fire me, so that will be just what I need to be a witness AGAINST him"

Which is why Trump won't fire Sessions
 deetristate
Msg: 510
Posted: 7/21/2017 4:51:13 PM
Spicer lasted longer than george stephanapolous, interestingly.

from site to sight
Msg: 511
Posted: 7/21/2017 4:56:05 PM
I wonder if Trump would ever fire his son or son-in-law if they ever said anything D. Trump didn't approve of. Or are they strictly Yes men, whose job it is to agree with everything Trump says and does, no matter what? There seems to be a lot of that going around in the White House. Or would Donald be afraid of firing them, because they know too much about shady deals involving Trump, and he wants to make sure those details never get out?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 512
Posted: 7/21/2017 6:57:44 PM

Msg: 509
But Sessions is PROBABLY thinking...."no, I'm not gonna quit...let him fire me, so that will be just what I need to be a witness AGAINST him"

Which is why Trump won't fire Sessions

Maybe he is next in line next to resign.....

Report: Russian Ambassador Said He Discussed Trump Campaign With Jeff Sessions

"The claim contradicts what the attorney general has said about their conversations."

U.S. intelligence agencies intercepted a conversation in which Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak claimed he had discussed President Donald Trump’s campaign and policy positions with then-Sen. Jeff Sessions during the 2016 election campaign, The Washington Post reported Friday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-sergey-kislyak_us_5972893be4b0e79ec1995f3e?e9k&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
 LOLTrump
Msg: 513
Posted: 7/21/2017 7:29:55 PM

Maybe he is next in line next to resign.....

They are all dirty.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 gtomustang
Msg: 514
Posted: 7/21/2017 8:26:50 PM
"they are all dirty"

>>>its one thing when some schmuck bureaucrat has his hands in the till. Its another thing when the chief lawman who is petitioning for new ways to arrest you, confiscate your property (you'd think the Libertarians would scream like chickens sniffing a fox nearby)...when that guy can't even tell the truth, but he can investigate you for it. What do you do about crooked lawmen? Still, if he's going to be a thorn in someone's side, Chump's is as good as most.

Cue the Trumpets: they will be along soon to explain how having a major scandal every damn day isn't as big a deal as even a five year old considers it to be. "boy, think how it would be if we had Hillary!" they'll screech. "It could be worse", they'll cough as they try to say that with a straight face.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 515
Posted: 7/21/2017 9:36:58 PM

Cue the Trumpets: they will be along soon to explain how having a major scandal every damn day isn't as big a deal as even a five year old considers it to be. "boy, think how it would be if we had Hillary!" they'll screech. "It could be worse", they'll cough as they try to say that with a straight face.

All you hear from Trump followers is ------------------> crickets.

After Spicer resigned, Comrade Trump throwing Sessions under the bus, and the new report from the Russian Ambassador saying he discussed Trump Campaign with Jeff Sessions, maybe they are busy polishing their participation trophy John keeps talking about.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 516
Posted: 7/22/2017 2:32:39 AM

Spicer lasted longer than george stephanapolous, interestingly.

Bawahahahahahahahaha....

Time to educate Ms. Dee again.

Sean Spicer was acting communication director to the White House. His official title was White House press secretary. When president tRump selected Anthony Scaramucci as communications director, Spicer chose to resign after serving as press secretary for 6 months.

Stephanopoulos was the White House communication director-not acting and was never the White House press secretary. Dee Dee Myers was the White House press secretary under Stephanopoulos. On June 3, 1993 Stephanopoulos was promoted from communication director to senior adviser to President Clinton. Stephanopoulos served the Clinton administration first as communication director then as senior adviser to the President for 4 years.

Wait for it....(Ms. Dee calls anyone who corrects her with facts, "angry"..bawahahahahahaha)
 deetristate
Msg: 517
Posted: 7/22/2017 4:06:11 AM
Let me know when there is a "scandal" or that it is "major."

Trumpets will then no longer be proTrump.
When that happens.
When.
Now there is just leftist self titillation.

Trump's problrm is that he responds to all of this minutiae. He needs to stop. Hopefully this new communication director changes that.

Leftists are like the awful neighbor who pokes the dog and then when bitten cries and wants the dog put down. All because he wants the house unguarded so he can burglarize or because he wanted that house next door.

They need to locate and tire the leakers.

Another hillarious thing is how they asked Trump a pointed question about mueller and when he answers they say that Trump is threatening mueller. Same trick used here.

Why does the MSM want Trump to get rid of Sessions? These timed questions and leaks are clever. Let us see will they work.

Let me say it simply for you people. People being moved out of or leaving positions in the white house after short times (george shorter than sean) is not a scandal or unusual. No matter what title games people attempt to play to avoid the issue.
(Or laugh like a villain to cover up anger. (What a poor coverup choice.))
 gtomustang
Msg: 518
Posted: 7/22/2017 4:58:15 AM
"Let me know when there is a scandal or that it is major"

>>>does that also apply to John talking about HRC's emails or Former AG Lynch? Does he too have to wait until something is proven to be major? or is rightest self titillation acceptable?

:)

Chump's problem also is, he isn't always responding when he Twits. He brings up craziness out of the blue, as well.

"leftists want the dog put down so they can burglarize the house"

>>>I thought that was the thieves and rapists from Mexico, and the terrorist Muslims.

"They ask Chump a question about Mueller, and say he's threatening Mueller"

>>>how about when the lawyers say they are investigating the investigator, is that threatening?

people leaving their job b/c they blatently lied about the size of an inauguration crowd isn't scandalous, its incompetence. as for retiring the leakers, the real question is...why do otherwise loyal people find a need to leak to "fake news press"? How bad do things have to be, and isn't voting in a businessman supposed to solve such acrimony? maybe we should have hired for the job, someone with experience in diplomacy? like, oh, HRC? Obviously, even SHE wouldn't have this many scandals going on daily.
 deetristate
Msg: 519
Posted: 7/22/2017 5:58:57 AM
I have said numerous times (yawn) that the hillary stuff is much ado about nothing. There are enough policy issues upon which not to want her in office.

No. None of that is major scandal, to use your words.
Titillating to leftists? Yes.

Trump did fall for the okey doke if he in fact then said, after being cornered to say something about mueller, that he is investigating mueller.

I hope that the new communications person helps him stop that.

You seem obsessed with mexicans recently. Sounds pretty racist to call them burglars.
 gtomustang
Msg: 520
Posted: 7/22/2017 6:38:26 AM
"you seem obsessed with Mexicans lately. Sounds pretty racist to intelligent Americans"

>>>yep, we said that numerous times (yawn) to Chump and his minions. But they keep insisting immigrants are the problem in America. "Don't worry about having health care, we need to get rid of the immigrants first, and then we'll see if we have enough money left over for your boo-boo." For some reason, its all titillating to the Republicants. Amazing that the minions don't seem to complain about what titillates the minions.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 521
Posted: 7/22/2017 10:19:18 AM
#517 ....stupidly says

Let me know when there is a "scandal" or that it is "major."

Why don't you ask the GOp led house that question...or do you already know the answer?

Anything that their leader & henchmen have done (the massive lies about Russian meetings, money laundering, conflict of interests)...is being swept under the rug!

So no!....what scandal?...there ain't no stinkin' scandal !

And if Mueller gets too close...we'll have him fired !...........so there, NO SCANDAL
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 522
Posted: 7/22/2017 11:02:48 AM

Let me say it simply for you people. People being moved out of or leaving positions in the white house after short times (george shorter than sean) is not a scandal or unusual. No matter what title games people attempt to play to avoid the issue.

Bawahahahahahahah...

Apparently Ms. Dee doesn't know what a fact is. The factual history is:

George Stephanopoulos was never press secretary. And when he was done as communication director, he became senior White House adviser. Spicer was press secretary, and resigned after being stepped over for communications director.

Me:

Wait for it....(Ms. Dee calls anyone who corrects her with facts, "angry".)

As usual, Ms. Dee responds against clear historical facts with the accusation of anger:

(Or laugh like a villain to cover up anger. (What a poor coverup choice.))

Bawahahahahahaha...what an idiot
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 523
Posted: 7/22/2017 11:04:48 AM

Why don't you ask the GOp led house that question...or do you already know the answer?

Anything that their leader & henchmen have done (the massive lies about Russian meetings, money laundering, conflict of interests)...is being swept under the rug!

So no!....what scandal?...there ain't no stinkin' scandal !

And if Mueller gets too close...we'll have him fired !...........so there, NO SCANDAL

The treasonous apologists are having a field day coming up with so many excuses.
 chameleonf
Msg: 524
Posted: 7/23/2017 12:04:19 PM
Well, L2L, what do you expect from those you drank and continue to drink the coolaid? They have now progressed to "not eating sprinkles": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9Y69p1Lx48 along with Trump, his team of bandits and the GOP who continue to serve the interests of their party and their positions over the well-being of the American citizens. The apologists who insist there is "no scandal" and keep attempting to sweep Trump crap under the rug are like alcoholics who can't crawl out from beneath their illness until they first face the fact they are sick. Bad enough that their sickness affects themselves but like an alcoholic, their willful inability to acknowledge their illness also affects those around them. I'm not saying Trump is like Hitler (he's too stupid), but the phenomena of Trump disciples/apologists is much the same as during that regime. Sick and wrong!
 N2U16
Msg: 525
Liberal Compassion is S A V A G E
Posted: 7/23/2017 2:32:05 PM
Unless your part of the Liberal Zombie Horde it’s clear that the engineered migration epidemic is part of the Liberal Replacement Migration Program.

It’s funny, if we didn’t have the Liberal Eugenics Program there would be no need for all this war, destruction, and migration around the world. Talk about Liberal Compassion lol

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Replacement Migration:
Is It a Solution to Declining and Ageing Populations?
United Nations projections indicate that over the next 50 years, the populations of virtually all countries of Europe as well as Japan will face population decline and population ageing. The new challenges of declining and ageing populations will require comprehensive reassessments of many established policies and programs, including those relating to international migration.
Focusing on these two striking and critical population trends, the report considers replacement migration for eight low-fertility countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, United Kingdom and United States) and two regions (Europe and the European Union). Replacement migration refers to the international migration that a country would need to offset population decline and population ageing resulting from low fertility and mortality rates.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader