Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 576
The Democratic LeaderPage 24 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

I see that irish and gto and their aliases have nothing substantive in response.
Just more ad hominem, juvenile talk and self tittilation.

I see that derpy dee does not understand that she just contradicted herself.

1st she makes up a claim and then gives a non-response.

Either way, she is just like kj, you ask her a question and she just runs and hides in the corner or at best comes back with a non-answer about how she is butt hurt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let's once again test that theory:

hey KJ, I see you are dodging and running away from your claim:

She wouldn't need to, Frank. She ran her own pay for play "charity" slush fund.

No need to imagine.....it happened. ;)

Are you going to admit you cannot back this up, or will you continue to deflect and dodge?

I look forward to your juvenile non response which will prove me correct.
 Kj521
Msg: 577
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 7:46:29 AM
"Are you going to admit you cannot back this up, or will you continue to deflect and dodge?

I look forward to your juvenile non response which will prove me correct."

Do you really have such little faith in me, Frank?

I think it might be time for us to go see a couples therapist, Darling. :/

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal"

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
 LOLTrump
Msg: 578
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 8:46:48 AM

Do you really have such little faith in me, Frank?

Well Leshaniqua, your history of posting derp gives one no other choice.

"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal"

Cool story, shame it has no teeth or any proof of wrong doing.

Either way thanks for the irony, as claiming that Clinton has issues with her charity in comparison to tRump clear shows you are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Or you are too ashamed to admit you got conned.
 teekata
Msg: 579
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:05:02 AM

Cool story, shame it has no teeth or any proof of wrong doing.

You are a big talking babbling a hole....lets see you prove the story wrong.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 580
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:22:27 AM

You are a big talking babbling a hole....lets see you prove the story wrong.

If you could read you would see there is nothing to prove wrong as there was nothing proven.

But it think it is clear that is well beyond your level of comprehension.
 teekata
Msg: 581
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:24:53 AM
^^^ more concrete evidence that babbling a hole does not understand the Burden of Proof.... in his small mind, he thinks that just because he denies something is a fact or is true, that magically it becomes a non-fact. So sad. Such a shallow thinker :-(
 LOLTrump
Msg: 582
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:30:39 AM

^^^ more concrete evidence that babbling a hole does not understand the Burden of Proof.... in his small mind, he thinks that just because he denies something is a fact or is true, that magically it becomes a non-fact. So sad. Such a shallow thinker :-(

More insults and deflections, the sign of a true troll.

Shame you do not have the intellectual capability to actually debate.

Either way, maybe you should get the new profile ready.
 teekata
Msg: 583
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:33:39 AM
More big fail from babbling a hole... he doesn't understand the concept of debate, and that to debate, you actually have to understand facts and evidence and the burden of proof. More sadness :-( No wonder Ms. KJ521 is whipping your rear-end...and you don't even see it. I could cry for you :-)
 LOLTrump
Msg: 584
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:50:34 AM
It's ok teetard, I understand you are a hard core tRump and as such you must post lies and derp just to keep the training going.

So best of luck with that.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 teekata
Msg: 585
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:55:01 AM
^^^ someday, babbling a hole might actually realize that ad hominem does not prove he understands what facts are, what the burden of proof means, or what evidence is. The fail by babbling a hole is never ending. Sadder and sadder :-(
 John252817
Msg: 586
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 5:54:25 PM
Oh Lol, you are given proof and you run and deflect and hide with your participation trophy.....YIKES!!!! Come on son, get with the program on here!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 587
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 5:58:55 PM

and some day you will learn the definition of irony and understand just how stupid you look.

Oh Lol, you are given proof and you run and deflect and hide with your participation trophy.....YIKES!!!! Come on son, get with the program on here!

Hey John, still waiting on an answer to this question regarding one of your claims:

Any proof of corruption or just the fact that Hillary sided with Russia on something and bill got paid for a speech?

I look forward you to running hiding the coward you are.
 John252817
Msg: 588
304-227
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:00:32 PM
Lol, you were given it son, take those participation blinders off or quit hugging that trophy tightly.......YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 589
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:07:41 PM

Lol, you were given it son, take those participation blinders off or quit hugging that trophy tightly.......YIKES!!!

So that would be deflection number 5 on that question.

Wanna go for 6?

Any proof of corruption or just the fact that Hillary sided with Russia on something and bill got paid for a speech?
 John252817
Msg: 590
304-227
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:12:14 PM
You can spell "proof" Lol but you don't understand the meaning. Try try again son....YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 591
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:26:27 PM

You can spell "proof" Lol but you don't understand the meaning. Try try again son....YIKES!!!

So you want me to try try?

Proof reading is not high on your list is it johnny?

Either way, let's give you one more chance to not look like the king of the deflectors.

John252817
Msg: 592
304-227
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:34:30 PM
"Proof reading is not high on your list"

^^^^^^ Swing and a miss Lol...YIKES!!! Your ignorance is showing....What I posted(try try again) was exactly what I meant. It is a pleasure showing how tight you have those blinders on....YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 593
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:39:01 PM

"Proof reading is not high on your list"

^^^^^^ Swing and a miss Lol...YIKES!!! Your ignorance is showing....What I posted(try try again) was exactly what I meant. It is a pleasure showing how tight you have those blinders on....YIKES!!!

So you going for #8 johnny?

Now come on and show everyone here just how stupid you are and run away from a simple question.
 John252817
Msg: 594
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:44:48 PM
YIKES Lol, the thread title is "The Democrat Leader", Tom Perez is your "leader" and he is showing just like you the big trouble the dem party is in. You hug your corrupt hillary participation trophy and then you hug your "leader" of your party......I think corrupt hillary would be upset with ya. You better try try again......YIKES!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 595
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/23/2017 6:51:01 PM

YIKES Lol, the thread title is "The Democrat Leader",

If that is the case, why do you keep trying to change it?

...Tom Perez is your "leader" and he is showing just like you the big trouble the dem party is in.

And you are showing just how desperate you are, by spreading fake news and deflecting from direct questions.

You hug your corrupt hillary participation trophy and then you hug your "leader" of your party......I think corrupt hillary would be upset with ya. You better try try again......YIKES!!!

Speaking of: (this will be the 9th time)

It is really sad and very telling when someone makes a claim and then runs and hides any time someone’s questions said claim.
 The_Pearl
Msg: 596
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/24/2017 7:55:07 AM

Nope.....nothing other than what you said...I read to the end...as well.
A couple corrections and disclaimers at the end of the article.....

Still no PROOF on anything illegal....on Hillary.
 teekata
Msg: 597
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/24/2017 8:02:04 AM
Just remember to all Republican worshippers concerned about an overreaching government. It was the Bush Brothers who involved us in never ending wars and destroyed the middle East in the process...for the benefit of defense contractors and the military industrial complex.
 deetristate
Msg: 598
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/24/2017 8:03:31 AM
I personally think it is much ado about nothing with HClinton.

But . . .

Suppose. . .
Any proof of corruption or just the fact that Trump sided with Russia on something and Ivanka/Trump,Jr./a business partner of Trump. got paid for a speech?

Mincing may begin. . . . NOW!!!
 LOLTrump
Msg: 599
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 8/24/2017 8:07:21 AM

Any proof of corruption or just the fact that Trump sided with Russia on something and Ivanka/Trump,Jr./a business partner of Trump. got paid for a speech?

Yep there is tons, and in fact there is enough to bring a Grand Jury together.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader