Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kj521
Msg: 76
The Democratic LeaderPage 4 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)
"Your lack of "use" for such "weapons" didn't seem to be much of an issue then."

You are mistaken, sir. They never had such power...as it was not their gift to give or to weaponize....it was solely yours. And my "heartbreak" has nothing to do with partisanship and everything to do with a violation of trust. But I know you are smart enough to understand that and simply allowed your pettiness to cloud your judgement.

And Tom?

Your last response to Joe, in another thread? Completely, out of line and uncalled for. I do not appreciate being used as a pawn or weapon.....by anyone.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 77
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:45:14 PM

is in a state of.......... excitement.

Yes... a little "excitement"... very, very little... miniscule even... "excitement"...

It seemed rather apropos... size-wise...

By the way... I hear Thumbelina is single and available...

You are mistaken, sir. They never had such power...as it was not their gift to give or to weaponize....it was solely yours. And my "heartbreak" has nothing to do with partisanship and everything to do with a violation of trust.

Oh, I see... so what you are saying is... it's all about you... and the attempt to "weaponize" it against me... was of no concern to you...

Thanks for the heads-up... I'll keep that in mind...
 tomfiend
Msg: 78
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 2:57:15 PM

Oh, I see... so what you are saying is... it's all about you... and the attempt to "weaponize" it against me... was of no concern to you...

Oh for f^ck sake...grow the hell up.
 cotter
Msg: 79
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:28:07 PM
Message 45

Somewhere in Message 32 johnny ...
... you have to really really care and love yourself before you can others.

joe ...
Well.. cotter... I think we have a clue... why John-boy spends so much time visiting your profile... he's busy "loving himself"...

Oh dear ... disgusting as that sounds (barf), I suppose I can sacrifice if it means he's keeping his hands off defenseless women and little girls ... eh!

Seriously, anyone who is capable of crawling up someone's ass like that (Tom and Johnny crawling straight up Trump's ass) ... you gotta be careful with them ... gotta be on the lookout for what they might do to defenseless women and little girls.)

That said, I wonder if the republicans consider Trump (the pussy grabber) as their party leader?
 trinity818
Msg: 80
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:41:10 PM

In your opinion who is the national leader of the Democratic Party?

I think that's actually a good question. It should have been Joe Biden. (At least he made me laugh.) But the Hillary camp chased him off. Obama is still laying low. I hope they are "re-organizing".

I was a life-long Republican until about 5 years ago. My perspective has changed. I would describe myself as a registered independent, fiscally conservative, social liberal. (The perfect blend of my parents.) I have an intense dislike of both Trump and Clinton. I think this country desperately needs change, but I don't believe Trump is the "change we need". I was hoping he would "upend" the health care system instead of kowtowing to the Republicans. I have no faith in the man. He's just another opportunist.

I'm just hanging around waiting to see what's gonna' happen next.
 Kj521
Msg: 81
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:42:01 PM
Ms. Cotter.....

As much as I respect you.....that reference to John and little girls is disgusting and beneath who I know you to be. As I was, also, the recipient of such claims when I first started posting in the off topic.....I feel I must speak up.

Can't we all agree to keep our personal insults to acts involving adults and leaving children out of it?

Don't we, as a collective, have some standards?? :/

Pfft! I am going to go bid on Mr. Montel on Ebay. I need someone to listen to my ranting right now! Don't any of y'all follow me and try to out bid me!

vvvvv Mr. Gto.....you are responsible for your own behavior.....not the President of any country.
 gtomustang
Msg: 82
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:53:06 PM
As the GOP struggles in its identity crisis, an opposing party would logically wait to see how thing shake loose, and go from there, preferably with a "dark horse" (no pun intended). Best to come out with a fresh face from nowhere. Relying on angry old white men isn't doing the country much good as our economy leaves the old factory union job days. Hopefully the Trump supporters will get wise and realize selling fear doesn't help a country move forward. The WASPs are killing themselves off with the recent opiod epidemic, among other things, and buying more guns and hating outsiders isn't going to change the fact America is in a massive socio-economic shift reminicient of the Industrial Age. The new middle class will likely carry laptops, not toolboxes.

as for standards, America is led by a reality TV star who grabs women in unmentionable places, says Mexicans are rapists, Vietnam POWs are losers, and punching demonstrators is great, while a poster refers to "Hussein Obama" and hears no criticism from her friends. The standards look like 1939 Nazis for a reason.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 83
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:08:24 PM
get off your high horse KJ.

you're getting your knickers in a twist.

if you can't take a little ribbing then you are way too sensitive.

lighten up, take a chill pill and get a good night's rest. you've been working too hard.

if all else fails go purse shopping with Joe. he knows where the best Gucci sales are.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 84
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:22:31 PM
how did you ever get 4 pages out of this ,,"the democratic leader" ?? looks like free form forum
there is no leader till ,,,there is one ,,and when there is you won't have to ask,,
let's sit back watch the cream rise ,,,,,if any
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 85
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:26:24 PM

as for standards, America is led by a reality TV star who grabs women in unmentionable places, says Mexicans are rapists, Vietnam POWs are losers, and punching demonstrators is great, while a poster refers to "Hussein Obama" and hears no criticism from her friends.

Yes... that does seem to be a common theme among conservatives these days...

"Something" is "wrong"... "uncalled for"... "unnecessary"... "offensive"... "unfair"... etc... except for when it originates from one of them...

Then... it either becomes justified... as "truth-telling" ("Sorry if you find the truth insulting/offensive")... or one of a half dozen other such "excuses"... or it is simply "overlooked"... as they "whistle into the air" as though they "didn't notice"...

Just look at Cavuto's recent whining about the press "being unfair to Trump" on Fox... after the network spent 8 years attacking... often blatantly lying... about Obama...

Or all of the "Give him a chance" bs from Trump voters... from people who actively encouraged and supported "making Obama a one term President"... by stonewalling, lying about and attacking every move...

The common conservative theme here... "It's all about us"...
 forumslady
Msg: 86
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:26:50 PM
2ufo2- "a non-violent counter-rally to make a wall"
Thank you for giving me the complete information.
I see now that the counter demonstrators intention was to form a wall of people to symbolize the actual wall Trump wants to build.
Symbolism is difficult for some to grasp.
Still though, having the two groups come face to face, forcing it, was only going to lead to someone getting out of hand.
If I had organized it, I would have formed it at the end of the march, rather than disrupt it.
It's unfortunate that two people brought pepper spray.
It's also unfortunate that the focus by John is on those two, rather than all the others who WERE peaceful.
At the very least, he could admit that the majority were peaceful, but of course, with John, he's going to cherry pick and focus on the worst.
 cotter
Msg: 87
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 5:37:55 PM
Message 81 ...
I respect your opinion but I have to stand my grounds on this one.

All Trump supporters in here have had adequate time to state how they feel about Trump's bragging about groping women's private areas and walking in on teenage girls as they are in various states of nudity. There have been numerous requests in these forums for men (as well as women) to denounce such actions. There have been numerous women who have stepped up to report that it was not just bragging, yet Trump supporters continue to laud that piece of shit.

To date, I have not seen one Trump supporter in here denounce Trump's despicable behavior. Additionally, that man (that you are referring to) had a picture of himself on his profile with his hands all over some little girl ... and regardless who she is, when you have a man like that who is ready to defend such a pervert to the end, then quite frankly, there is need for concern.

He is not the only one I make such statements about ... and I will not stop either. I take such things very seriously.

Any time anyone has asked him (the man you are referring to) what it is he finds about Trump that merits his support, he has never answered the question ... just deflects and makes disrespectful remarks and nasty insinuations at people. He does that on a regular basis and it occurs to me, he gets back what he gives. (How you yell into the forest, so comes back the echo.)

He has gone out of his way to insult any poster who does not support his political choices and then when someone points out something that appears inappropriate ... he goes out of his way to have that person deleted ... even admits to it right here in the forums.

I no longer respond to his posts because I truly believe he is suffering from some sort of mental illness but I will not back away from addressing others' posts ... even if it refers to him.

With time, we have learned that he will not answer any question we ask but he has nothing but put-downs for other posters who do not answer his insulting remarks and/or questions. From early on he has attacked my posts ... post after post and even gone so far as to take a thread off topic in an effort to troll me. (Another reason I no longer respond to any of his posts.) Don't feed the trolls and in his case, don't feed the mentally ill trolls.

Kj ... yes we are friends, but I am standing my grounds on this one. Mentally ill or not ... any man who supports such a horrible pervert needs to be watched closely when they are around defenseless women and little girls. And I do mean ANY man.

As I was, also, the recipient of such claims when I first started posting in the off topic ...

I'm not going to question that, but I find it difficult to entertain that anyone would accuse you of sexually fondling defenseless women and little girls. I'm sorry if that's what happened to you.

Alone based on the fact that Trump brags about such things and various victims of his have stepped forward, it really surprises me that you are so supportive of Trump.

To each their own.

Message 86 ...
forumslady ..
... but of course, with John, he's going to cherry pick and focus on the worst.

Yep ... that's our johnny boy! Don't take it personally ... it's part of the mental illness.
 Kj521
Msg: 88
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 5:58:38 PM
"Kj ... yes we are friends, but I am standing my grounds on this one. Mentally ill or not ... any man who supports such a horrible pervert needs to be watched closely when they are around defenseless women and little girls. And I do mean ANY man."

I voted for Trump and so did you....in the primaries.....does that mean we need to be watched around defenseless women and little girls? What about the 63 million other Americans?

I am willing to bet......every single one of us, in these forums, have suffered our own personal tragedies...so.....why are we so intent on inflicting more pain into each other's lives? What is the pay off? I really don't get it.

vvvvv Lol! Nah.....you're just hurt cause you didn't get an honorary mention. If it helps.....I'm sure you are a nice fella, too. :D

N2U16
Msg: 89
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 6:09:06 PM
I must say my feelings are HURT because I didn’t get the invite for Monday Night Comedy Night @ the PoF Forums. The Virtue Signaling is thick in here! Catfish!

Let me get some popcorn and drinks…………
 LOLTrump
Msg: 90
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 6:12:48 PM

To date, I have not seen one Trump supporter in here denounce Trump's despicable behavior.

That is because cafeteria christians are very picky about who they scorn for their sins.

Old rich white men tend to get the most number of passes.
 John252817
Msg: 91
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 8:50:55 PM
cotter, you are one sick person and like Kj said, disgusting!! I had a POF picture with my grand daughter and I taken at The Nutcracker which she is in. I specified who it was because I am one proud person and I also blocked out her face because there are people like you that are creepy and I will not show a face of my grand children for creepy people like you to see. It is sad that some people aren't proud of their children/grand children and there are creepy people that have agendas. You are one such creepy person. It is sad. Please don't flatter yourself that I have looked more then once at your profile because that is creepy to even think, once was all I needed. And mung, you are just as creepy in teaming up with creepy cotter. You two are the only ones if I could report to POF, I would because I have proof and posts. The other posters who type stupid stuff like gto, Ll, Lol, forumslady, ouija, wilkes and others, when they say what they say, it is banter back and forth and it's funny to read. If I could I would never try and get them deleted, they are harmless rants by them. But you two are definitely disgusting and there is a huge difference. cotter, your last post was even more sick and disgusting, I have received emails from 5 posters and 3 people that don't post but read the threads and they see how sick you are.

forumslady, once again, thanks for agreeing that this organizer(Lopez) is a liberal whose wants and actions should not be supported by anyone. You did get one thingy a little wrong, the quote I gave to you was BEFORE the rallies took place. You tried to spin it but overall you do agree there is no place for the Lopez's of the world.
 forumslady
Msg: 92
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:16:09 PM
John25217- I didn't try to put a spin on anything.
When I said something about after the march, I was saying that the organizer of the counter march blocked the march.
I was stating that it would have been better to form the human wall at the end of the march, rather than block it.
Do you see why people have such difficulty, trying to interact with you?
You twist things around and then accuse other people of doing exactly that.
You just managed to insult pretty much everyone who has ever disagreed with you.
Frankly, I've been trying to avoid you because I have come to realize that you are truly mentally ill.
I wish I had never said that jokingly, or even in the midst of an argument with you. It isn't funny. You are a person in great pain who needs to lash out to feel better.
I feel sorry for you, you need help.
 John252817
Msg: 93
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:31:23 PM
YIKES forums, you just spinned it again, why????? You sure have a hard time "avoiding" me forums. You keep avoiding what I posted and then say something completely different. You have such a hard time replying to my post, you spun it. You may want to "check" yourself first forums before critiquing someone else. Something is going on inside there. And forums, you posted to another posted how I focused on the two that were arrested....earth to forumslady, what I originally posted was BEFORE the rally. Your posts are getting really scary.
 N2U16
Msg: 94
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:40:43 PM

Frankly, I've been trying to avoid you because I have come to realize that you are truly mentally ill.

If you think John is "truly mentally ill" I'm curious what you truly believe about "cotter"?
 John252817
Msg: 95
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:45:58 PM
haha ha N2u16, forumslady will not reply to your post, doesn't "fit" her agenda.

forumslady
Msg: 96
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:47:26 PM
John252817- Ok John.
You might consider taking a forums time out.
There is never really any debating or conversation when you post, so it's a waste of my time anyway.
Seriously John, we aren't fighting any more, well I'm not.
It wouldn't be kind of me to joke about your frame of mind at this point, not now that I'm certain of the fact that you have deep seeded issues to resolve, like I said, it isn't funny or something to make light of.
What you do on these forums will never ease the pain of whatever it is that happened to you.
I'm just going to avoid you from now on.
I doubt you will realize I'm being serious right now, but I truly do hope that you get help.
 John252817
Msg: 97
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 9:56:04 PM
Thank you forumslady for not replying to me anymore because you always dodge my posts anyway so continuing would just be you trying to bully someone because they don't fit what you want them to say. You are very good at avoiding and forums, I am not fighting with ya, you are just very interesting and funny to hear you saying.......spin. And I hear crickets from you in answering the posters question to you right above your post. It's a first.....NOT!! YIKES!!!
 cotter
Msg: 98
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/27/2017 10:19:46 PM
Message 96 ...
forumslady ...
It wouldn't be kind of me to joke about your frame of mind at this point, not now that I'm certain of the fact that you have deep seeded issues to resolve, like I said, it isn't funny or something to make light of.

Yep ... that's why I stopped responding to any of his posts ... it's pathetic. It just encourages him and then he can't stop. I would say the last few of his posts in this thread is more than proof of that ... no laughing matter.

What you do on these forums will never ease the pain of whatever it is that happened to you.

The sad part about it is that he has no idea what his issues are.

I'm just going to avoid you from now on.
I doubt you will realize I'm being serious right now, but I truly do hope that you get help.

Well put.

On Topic ...
I don't think it's a good idea to have just one person that could be viewed as the only person responsible for the making or breaking of any organization. Oh sure, there are "presidents or CEO's" of organizations ... but a board is generally responsible for keeping things running smoothly. A president can make suggestions but it's the whole board that gets the work done ... inspires others and assists in making decisions that are meant for the good of the organization.

Not just one person.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 99
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 4:57:40 AM
Well being over the pond and no really knowing all that much about sherman politics
can i ask a stupid question?

Who IS sort of running the democrats then? Or are they in between leaders then?

Could they not form a committee?

Lots of bloodletting on this thread though. With low blows flying in. I cannot help
but get the feeling frank is nosing around though.

And seeing as how no one else is staying on topic this will be of interest if you like
football or to any black folks on the forums.

"Revealed: Britain’s first black female footballer after case of mistaken identity
Emma Clarke, who was playing in the 1890s, has been established as Britain’s first black female footballer and her remarkable story is being brought to life in a play"
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/28/britains-first-black-female-footballer-emma-clarke-1890s-play

Toodle pip

VD
 deetristate
Msg: 100
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 6:17:25 AM
That is really interesting. Thanks.
They must have dug up the photo and, voila.

A couple of my kids are really into soccer, er, football.
Season's practice and tryouts are starting.
And I have to hear if not watch the European highlights..
My son was lsughing hysterically at the germany Azerbaijan highlights this week.

As far as Dem leader, it would behoove the Dems to focus less on hating trump and more on finding viable candidates for 2020, and even 2018 midterms.

The Repubs are lined up for the nect twenty years.

And they should probably move on from Pelosi.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader