Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Maleman999
Msg: 101
The Democratic LeaderPage 5 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

As far as Dem leader, it would behoove the Dems to focus less on hating trump and more on finding viable candidates for 2020, and even 2018 midterms.

The Dems could focus less on hating Trump as soon as Trump doesn't focus on hating any opposition, and doesn't use Russian hackers to try to dig up dirt on people who oppose his dictatorship. It's hard to like a guy who is always insulting people and spews so much hatred.
 deetristate
Msg: 102
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 9:47:12 AM
What establishes that thing you said about Trump and Russian hackers?
The machinations of Rachel Maddow don't count
--------
Leftists say that he didnt want to win

AND

That he colluded with Russian hackers to win

Uh, ok.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 103
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 10:47:38 AM

The Dems could focus less on hating Trump as soon as Trump doesn't focus on hating any opposition, and doesn't use Russian hackers to try to dig up dirt on people who oppose his dictatorship. It's hard to like a guy who is always insulting people and spews so much hatred.

That is his plan.

Just keep yelling and hope that no one notices what really happened.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 104
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 11:56:28 AM
"Kushner volunteered to testify over his role in arranging meetings between top campaign aides and Russian envoy to the US Sergey Kislyak. "
Maybe it was a tupperware party
Yes Trump is back on the attack via twitter.. Thursday is fast approaching.
 cotter
Msg: 105
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 12:16:09 PM
Ouija ... I think the more he protests ... the more there's something there to find. The fact he keeps saying the story about Russia is a hoax or a ruse ... you can bet there's something there. I think the answer is more in his tax returns when it comes to Trump.

There's something going on with him and that Deutsche Bank. That's one of the banks the Russians use to launder money and they are Trump's biggest lender.
 daynadaze
Msg: 106
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 12:34:53 PM

Leftists say that he didnt want to win

AND

That he colluded with Russian hackers to win

Are you saying you don't understand those two things, that of course you took totally out of context?
 deetristate
Msg: 107
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 12:40:23 PM
No.

You are one of the few sane intelligent people here.

You know what I meant.

If you are not feigning, put them in context for me.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 108
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 12:42:24 PM
What think ye of this then shermans? Banks and farage have the credit for brexit. The fact that neo liberalism, the liblabcon, globalism and virtually every msm in the uk hated them they forced call me dave cameron and gideon osborne out of government.

The plan to split california into two parts. One democrat the other republican.

They have now done what they set out to do but now we have been hearing about this below. I first heard it on the daily politics show.............

"Nigel Farage, the British politician known for his successful campaign to get the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, has teamed up with the backers of a campaign to split California into two separate states: a coastal state that would be dominated by liberal-dominated portion and an inland state that would be far more conservative.

This effort is one of several “CalExit” proposals that have been floated since the 2016 presidential election, in which Democrat Hillary Clinton won the national popular vote by nearly 3 million votes but still managed to lose by a lopsided margin in the Electoral College.

Farage and his finance partner Arron Banks have reportedly been recruited by Republican operatives Scott Baugh and Gerry Gunster to help raise money to fund the drive to get more than 500,000 signatures from around the state in order to put the proposal before voters on California’s 2018 ballot.

According to UK Daily Mail, the British duo raised around $1 million on a recent trip to California, primarily from technology entrepreneurs and agriculture.

Banks told the paper the campaign would use the same impulse that propelled the Brexit campaign to victory: “It would be portrayed as the Hollywood elites versus the people, breaking up the bad government. Seventy-eight per cent of people in California are unhappy with their government. It’s the world’s sixth-largest economy and it’s very badly run.”
http://www.salon.com/2017/03/27/brexit-engineer-nigel-farage-hired-to-promote-effort-to-break-california-in-two/

Oh and ps remember that brexit and trump were both laughed at when mooted.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 109
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 12:42:28 PM

There's something going on with him and that Deutsche Bank. That's one of the banks the Russians use to launder money and they are Trump's biggest lender.

In the end, the money trail will be what brings this guys down.

Paul Manafort's NYC real estate moves resemble tricks used by money launderers, experts say

Paul J. Manafort, the former Trump campaign manager facing multiple investigations for his political and financial ties to Russia, has engaged in a series of puzzling real estate deals in New York City over the past 11 years.

Real estate and law enforcement experts say some of these transactions fit a pattern used in money laundering; together, they raise questions about Manafort’s activities in the New York City property market while he also was consulting for business and political leaders in the former Soviet Union.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manafort-nyc-real-estate-moves-raise-money-laundering-suspicion-article-1.3011506

and speaking of banks:

The Kremlin and the White House have conflicting accounts of Jared Kushner's meeting with the CEO of a Russia-owned bank

The Kremlin and the White House have provided conflicting explanations for why President Donald Trump's son-in-law and top adviser, Jared Kushner, met privately with the CEO of a state-owned Russian bank during the transition period.

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-meeting-ceo-russia-bank-2017-3
 deetristate
Msg: 110
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 12:59:10 PM
There were actually people hoping the San Andreas fault would cause the western half to fall into the ocean. The fault is moving and too slow so this seems to be plan B.

Why not just give it to Mexico from Barstow down.
Sort of like Russia and Crimea with the population prevailing and all.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 111
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 1:29:57 PM
and while people were wondering just how much worse it could get for tRump, the GOP has stared it's plan:

House Rep. Pushing To Set Back Online Privacy Rakes In Industry Funds
Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), sponsor of anti-privacy measure up for vote in Congress, has had a career financed by internet service provider

Blackburn has a long history of legislation backed by the telecommunications lobby. She has repeatedly spearheaded attempts to kill net neutrality in Congress with an ironically titled “Internet Freedom Act,” and reportedly got a conservative think tank staffer fired for arguing Republicans should reform a 1998 online copyright law.

But unlike with her anti-net neutrality bills, Blackburn’s recent attempts to reverse the FCC privacy rules has serious support from her colleagues. A Senate companion to her legislation passed the Senate earlier in March with 50 Republican votes. Because it’s written as a joint resolution instead of a more conventional bill, it is both filibuster-proof from Democrats and will prevent the FCC from creating similar rules in the future.

http://www.vocativ.com/415350/house-rep-pushing-to-set-back-online-privacy-rakes-in-industry-funds/

This is what winning is like kids.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 112
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 2:13:38 PM

Who IS sort of running the democrats then? Or are they in between leaders then?

Could they not form a committee?

Well... the EASIEST way to answer that question... is to say... Google the Democratic Party... or just go to wiki...

It will tell you everything you need to know... including that silly "committee" question (yes Virginia, there are silly questions)... I'll bet you were completely stumped... figuring out what DNC stood for...

But really... what happened was... you fell for the OP's ridiculous attempt at a diversion and attack... You see... he could have "googled" as well... but that wasn't really what he was after...

The "question" was an attempt to get the liberal posters... to talk about who they would support for President (the President is NOT the "Leader of the Party" by any stretch... this ain't a Parliamentary system we're talking about)... so he... and others... could start arguments over the choices...

Does that answer your question...?
 gtomustang
Msg: 113
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 2:18:25 PM
Chump has the same problem the Clintons and Nixon had. The constant cover up makes it seem unseemly. Nunes runs to the White House like a little sister tattle-tailing, and today its:

"The Trump administration sought to block former acting attorney general Sally Yates from testifying to Congress in the House investigation of links between Russian officials and Donald Trump’s presidential campaign"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-sought-to-block-sally-yates-from-testifying-to-congress-on-russia/ar-BByYckZ?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

People always wonder why there's an attempt to hide "nothing". As for who is the Democratic leadership, I think Will Rogers was the one who put it best--"I'm not a member of any organized political party--I'm a Democrat!" The best thing the Dems could do at the moment is let Chump fall on his sword. Attacking the GOP isn't nearly as good as just letting them shoot themselves constantly in the feet, and Chump is everything wrong with the GOP, well except the religious Social Justice Warriors. Sometimes its best to stand back and let your enemies reveal themselves. And when its time, pull a dark horse out of nowhere, put him on whatever the equivalent of Oprah is to sell the new product, and then foist a politician with little time to have skeletons in the closet--sure worked for a community organizer who got 8 years in the White House.

both parties need to ditch the old idea of seniority--ie, pick the 70 yr old who's been in the trenches all this time and push them out into the light as a candidate.

as for splitting California, its still the world's EIGHTH largest economy (Texas is 12th). I think its the largest economy that can't produce its own currency, and thus inflate its way out of problems.

and actually, the American president is also party leader, but I understand you aren't an expert on us, and I don't expect it.

http://www.scholastic.com/browse/subarticle.jsp?id=1708
 vlad dracul
Msg: 114
view profile
History
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/28/2017 2:19:08 PM
Shoutyjoe
"Well... the EASIEST way to answer that question... is to say... Google the Democratic Party... or just go to wiki...

It will tell you everything you need to know... including that silly "committee" question (yes Virginia, there are silly questions)... I'll bet you were completely stumped... figuring out what DNC stood for...

But really... what happened was... you fell for the OP's ridiculous attempt at a diversion and attack... You see... he could have "googled" as well... but that wasn't really what he was after...

The "question" was an attempt to get the liberal posters... to talk about who they would support for President (the President is NOT the "Leader of the Party" by any stretch... this ain't a Parliamentary system we're talking about)... so he... and others... could start arguments over the choices...

Does that answer your question...?"

No really to be honest

VD
 N2U16
Msg: 115
What Democratic Leadership?
Posted: 3/28/2017 2:55:53 PM
Vlad, Democrats are like a Circus with a bunch of clowns and dangerous beasts (Social Justice WARRIORS) thirsting for blood with no clear leadership. Don’t want the Horde turning on their trainers (Liberals aka Clowns) so they are busy Phishing to pacify the Horde until they can find something, really anything, to direct the Horde back toward President Trump and his supporters. It’s getting ugly!
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 116
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/29/2017 2:17:39 PM

In your opinion who is the national leader of the Democratic Party?

IMO is /will be the "sleeping cell" ... former pres.Mr. Hussein Obama.:-)

And be prepared.. teaching your grand kids to pray 5 times a day in the schools in 2020 If DNC wins
elections.!

========

My goodness...he still has that photo...That profile pic is not funny...but I have to say nothing in his profile is funny, or ....REAL! everything is Photoshop..

trinity818
Msg: 117
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/29/2017 3:24:10 PM
^^ WTF is your problem with our former president?

Are you implying that he is a Muslim because of his middle name?

Stop your stupid-azz game playing bullshit.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 118
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/29/2017 3:27:36 PM
^^ yeppers, maybe she thinks it makes her sound idk, whiter
I think April is a Muslim
 Walts
Msg: 119
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/29/2017 3:33:29 PM
^^^^^^

Come on ladies,,,,, she's trying to be funny. Like ha ha funny, not the like the joke she actually is.

Like I said in the other thread, give her a break, she's still trying to figure out English. Her and D are going to the same writing classes, and I think she makes more sense than the other one. Not saying that means much though.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 120
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/29/2017 3:33:40 PM
Just in case you missed the other post. here is this one

What is your problem Trinity?

you do not like the name of Former pres. HUSSEIN OBAMA?
it think he is proud of being call by HIS OWN NAME WHO IS ....B HUSSEIN OBAMA.

I really do like HUSSEIN OBAMA?
Nothing personal he is a charming man..He really is....Ahhhh I miss HUSSEIN O...Like it or not that is his name..right?

Have a nice evening..

Gone for today...lol
 gtomustang
Msg: 121
The Demonic Leader
Posted: 3/29/2017 5:02:49 PM
I don't remember the last time Donald "Mexicans are rapists" Trump called the prior president, Hussein. Funny how even that racist "doesn't go there". But it is so convenient April tells us exactly what she thinks Obama is. Just like I call Trump, "Chump" so everyone knows what I think he is.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 122
bla bla bla I will ignore the Trumpeteers
Posted: 3/29/2017 7:25:15 PM

She picked two people who are retired from politics.

Maybe she forgot they are retired.

She also sees the coalition of the ascendant in the party of Pelosi, Sen. Pat Leahy, and Sen. Bernie Sanders

Nancy Pelosi, a 77 year old white woman.
Pat Leahy, a 76 year old white man.
Bernie Sanders, a 75 year old white man.

For a party that supposedly prides itself on diversity, I'm not seeing a whole lot of diversity there.

of course Caroline Kennedy reminds us of Camelot.

Camelot is a myth.
 deetristate
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/30/2017 7:11:06 AM
Muslim and Islam are not races.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/30/2017 7:27:12 AM

IMO is /will be the "sleeping cell" ... former pres.Mr. Hussein Obama.:-)

April, go back to Univision.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/30/2017 8:12:41 AM
I could post the truth ad nauseum and Mac Beth's 3 Hags and their Trumpeteer ilk would just twist it into something else, so why even bother?

You cannot rationalize with irrational people!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader