Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 126
view profile
History
bla bla bla I will ignore the TrumpeteersPage 6 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

Message 116 ...
A-rosa ...
former pres.Mr. Hussein Obama.:-)

And be prepared.. teaching your grand kids to pray 5 times a day in the schools in 2020 If DNC wins
elections.!

Message 117 ...
^^ WTF is your problem with our former president?

Are you implying that he is a Muslim because of his middle name?

Stop your stupid-azz game playing bullshit.

I have to agree with trinity on this one.

Also, I'd like to know what any president's religious background is ever supposed to do with anything. It's private ... at least it occurs to me it should be private.

Just as religious background is not supposed to influence judges, it should not have anything to do with members of congress or any other branch of government including the presidency. Any person who is considered a "constitutionalist" (an adherent or advocate of constitutionalism) should be a strong proponent of separating religious belief from having anything to do with public office ...
Article Six of the United States Constitution also specifies that "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."

LMAO ... at all the republicans and teabaggers in here trying to disparage President Obama by calling him "Hussein". I see that the poster in Message 116 got sucked up into it as well!

In your attempt to disparage President Obama, you actually honor him. It's really a very nice name and you would know that if you took the time to look up what it really means ...
The 44th President of the United States is named after his father who was a Kenyan economist. Barack is an African name meaning “blessed.” It is a form of both the Hebrew name Baruch and the Arabic name Mubarak ...

President Obama’s middle name Hussein is the first name of his paternal grandfather. The name, which is of Arabic origin, means “good” or “handsome one.”

On Topic ...
President Obama is not "The Democratic Leader" just because he was the President for 8 years.

It takes a team of people to lead such organizations as political parties.
 forumslady
Msg: 127
bla bla bla I will ignore the Trumpeteers
Posted: 3/30/2017 10:15:06 AM
cotter- You can explain what his name means and make a great point in the process, but the problem is that it will fall on deaf ears.
April calls him that because she's racist, plain and simple.
I'm calling out right bs on her "English isn't my first language" nonsense.
Someone said (I think it was Mungjoe) that this was a baiting thread from the very beginning.
He was 100% correct.
The intention was for us to come in and name people so the merry band of misfits in this forum can come in and disparage anyone suggested.
It's up to everyone else what they do, but after this, I'm out of this thread because it was nothing but childish game playing from the start.
This thread deserves to die and I say we let it.
 cotter
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2017 10:55:36 AM
Message 127 ...
forumslady
April calls him that because she's racist, plain and simple.
I'm calling out right bs on her "English isn't my first language" nonsense.

Yeah ... I haven't fallen for that from the very beginning.

Someone said (I think it was Mungjoe) that this was a baiting thread from the very beginning.
He was 100% correct.

Yep ... it was in the following message:
Message 112 ...
Mungo ...
The "question" was an attempt to get the liberal posters... to talk about who they would support for President (the President is NOT the "Leader of the Party" by any stretch... this ain't a Parliamentary system we're talking about)... so he... and others... could start arguments over the choices...

forumslady ...
The intention was for us to come in and name people so the merry band of misfits in this forum can come in and disparage anyone suggested.

That's the reason I keep posting that it takes more than one person to lead such an organization. Oh dear ... I have been spoiling all their fun ... sigh.

I'm out of this thread because it was nothing but childish game playing from the start.

Yep ... me too.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 129
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/30/2017 11:41:15 AM
My explanations of my posts were a privilege, from today and on, it is revoked..:)
Think whatever make you happy, If you are happy I will be happy for you too...See how nice I am?

============================

I saw former President Hussein Obama in a video when he visited New York, and he does not look bad, he looked younger and seemed relaxed and has a beautiful smile. I liked his smile.
Actually the former pres. Mr. Hussein Obama is kind of handsome.
I did not realize that he is / was an attractive man.
He was signing autographs, I would have liked to have an autograph of former pres.Mr. Hussein O..:(

I Seriously think that He, Mr Hussein O. Will be the future leader of DNC....In a few years maybe.?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 130
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:03:31 PM

Think whatever make you happy, If you are happy I will be happy for you too...See how nice I am?

I think you are just an immigrant who does not even speak the language of the country you came to so you could leech off of the tax payers.

You really should listen to tRump and just go back to your own country before he deports you.
 Walts
Msg: 131
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:12:20 PM

See how nice I am?

Buy a different mirror you twunt!

You're far from nice.

Mrs Devos will use her common sense, USA DO NEED a person like her in that position, US need someone who thinks like her

here is why:
1- "SPECIAL NEEDS"= her common sense is telling her these kids need SPECIAL EDUCATION.SPECIAL SCHOOLS WITH SPECIAL TEACHERS.
2- CHARTER SCHOOLS for the kids who want to succeed in life,These children deserve to study in a quiet environment with other children who have positive thoughts and goals
3- CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS For children who want to follow what their parents are teaching at home about God.

4- OBAMA SCHOOLS The ones US have right now, just for loser kids.! bad kids together with good kids, special need kids together with the normal kids and with the bad kids, and then ONE teacher with no experience in teaching special education kids, for All 3 groups...CRAAAAAZY.!!! but oh well what else we can expect from DNC....Riots, Criminals, Intimidation, Godless people..I can keep going on and on......but hey be happy I think she will keep this option too, for all of you who want your kids to keep going for this dark path.

God bless and Guide Mrs Devos.!

Far from "nice".

The bonus of these threads is that after 15 minutes your posts cannot be changed. And for a fool like me who has memory and a very nasty mean streak for the ignorant that pretend they are "good", and yet, are unable or is that unwilling to help a child, any child.

Your a chicken shiat wanna be April, but, another bonus,,,,,you're not very bright, and you keep giving us evidence of the lack of intelligence.

Your "God" is shaking his/her head at you in major disbelief.

There is no scripture written that will confirm you being one of the "good" ones. You're a lost black soul, using a religion to hide many of your weakness' and hate.
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 132
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:24:32 PM
DP.
 Walts
Msg: 133
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:27:41 PM
^^^^^^

I can't understand slimy scum talk.

Speak English please.

By the way, your "American saviour" just decided he and you are gonna kill the gift that your "God" supposedly made for us to abuse and use.

Earth.

You have no idea how "mean" I can get, though, by the way you prance around in those fake clouds, I'm thinking you're gonna get a chance.

Keep poking.......
 Aprilovesrosas
Msg: 134
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:39:33 PM
^^^

why you do not post my REAL explanation to that post I did post after??Look for my EXPLANATION TO THAT POST. Who took me so long,( almost one hour) to write it in PERFECT English just because I wanted everybody to understand my point of view.)...NOPE, Not doing that anymore..Forget..I will keep posting here with my broken English..Not more explanations.!!

as I said...explanations was a privilege...it is revoke now..you are a mean old man. you sound like some women here.

To long in the forums you become this kind of "thing"...that is what people become after being almost or maybe all their life on a forum.

They do become like you are now, hateful, nasty.. and become STALKER too...Just watch these women, you are acting the same as them...forum stalking people....my goodness.

Nasty mean man you are... And I do not need to mention the names of these forum stalker women I am talking about because they will post after me..

===

You do not understand because.. you being so long on the forums that you became crazy and now you do not understand anymore...stop forum stalking me...WEIRDO Mean man!!.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 135
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:40:52 PM
I guess it makes sense for authoritarian types to seek a leader. Not sure why self actualizing types might need one. Mayhap I've just been a Quaker for too long. I don't feel any particular reason to follow someone else, nor to ask others to follow me.

There ARE other ways of getting stuff done. . . .

Consensus decision-making - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consensus_decision-making
Consensus decision-making is a group decision-making process in which group members ..... Multiple concerns and information are shared until the sense of the group is clear. ... In the Quaker model, as with other consensus decision-making processes, by articulating the ...
 Walts
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/30/2017 12:52:23 PM

you being so long on the forums that you became crazy and now you do not understand anymore...

I've never understood anyone who is ignorant AND arrogant at the same time. I will, usually give someone, one or, the other. You don't get both.

If you have a problem with that, simple solution.

Don't be ignorant AND arrogant.

As simple as I can get for you.

You, have a nice day.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 137
Posted: 3/30/2017 2:48:19 PM
Now Walts, she did remove the OLD. Replaced it with WEIRDO, but still
I'd had thought the lizard would be back in the desert being Lent and all
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 138
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 9:13:29 AM
Good Lord, I would like to APOLOGIZE for being mean to you, teasing etc. I don't espouse your political views and find you a wee bit braggy (sorry just being honest) but I find you HONEST. I respect that.

Please accept my apologies. Peace.
 deetristate
Msg: 139
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:00:15 AM
Looks like the Report Box "I have no control other than on this board" people reported April?

Or is the absence of a photo something else?
 Walts
Msg: 140
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:04:02 AM

Looks like the Report Box "I have no control other than on this board" people reported April?

Or is the absence of a photo something else?

She said her goodbyes. Didn't you get yours??????

I think she had a tough time with the heat after tossing the gasoline on the fire so,

she ran..............
 tomfiend
Msg: 141
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:12:17 AM

Good Lord, I would like to APOLOGIZE for being mean to you, teasing etc. I don't espouse your political views and find you a wee bit braggy (sorry just being honest) but I find you HONEST. I respect that.

LOL.... I can pretty much guarantee you that Good Lord could care less what you originally said and could care less about this apology.... genuine or not...... You think way too much of yourself to think otherwise.

Yes I know... I'm Good Lord too in your small mind..:-)
 tomfiend
Msg: 142
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:15:31 AM

She said her goodbyes. Didn't you get yours??????

I think she had a tough time with the heat after tossing the gasoline on the fire so,

she ran..............

Some of you have been aholes for so long that I know you don't get it... but not everybody enjoys playing the game of being attacked by aholes and than responding... especially some of the women.

I didn't read all of her posts.... but apparently she offended some of the poor leftist trash because she happens to be a big believer in her religion and in Trump...... and of course that doesn't sit well with the leftists ... because of course...everybody needs to see the world in the same manner the leftists see it. There is no room for freedom of thought in the leftist realm..... that's why you leftists, many of you, are still here year after year ****ing and complainin.. So sad. At least she knew better and removed herself from the leftist attack cesspool.
 tomfiend
Msg: 143
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:18:22 AM

Now Walts, she did remove the OLD. Replaced it with WEIRDO, but still
I'd had thought the lizard would be back in the desert being Lent and all

Case in point... another long term poster.... calling somebody a Lizard if I understand it right? What a wonderful person...... hey... but you get along with the other leftist trash here Ouija.... Birds of a flock. Be proud... Hold your head high about how some of you treat other people.

Now its a beautiful day where I am.... time to get outside and enjoy some of it. I'll leave you birds to flock with one another and continue with your maligning those horrible Trump supporters and others who choose to see the world from a different perspective. I will have my smart phone... so may pop in to respond if necessary. :-)
 gtomustang
Msg: 144
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:19:26 AM
"there is no room for freedom of thought in the leftist realm"

>>Oh, is Chump paying the legal fees for anyone who sucker punches? I guess we all missed the memo....

the best thing the Democrat Party can do, is not bother having a leader who can divert the media away from the Trumpster Fire. The GOP should target their leader, don't give them anything else to focus on. Let Freedom (caucus) Ring!
 tomfiend
Msg: 145
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:22:32 AM

>>Oh, is Chump paying the legal fees for anyone who sucker punches? I guess we all missed the memo....

totally irrelevant. this isn't about Trump.... this is about Leftist Trash birds of a feather flocking together on this board and attacking any from a different flock. Very, very sad.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 146
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 11:25:36 AM

totally irrelevant. this isn't about Trump.... this is about Leftist Trash birds of a feather flocking together on this board and attacking any from a different flock. Very, very sad.

Quick someone call 911, Tommy needs a wambulance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIikqPmbgvI
 Jo van
Msg: 147
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 12:42:12 PM

Quick someone call 911, Tommy needs a wambulance

I must have heard that 1,000 times, but it always makes me laugh. <---- See? I told you.

Made me remember this track, Ouija.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anpMFcae9rI

I'm like the forum DJ tonight.

tomfiend
Msg: 148
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/1/2017 3:29:12 PM
Joe vann..I'm getting the feeling you don't like me a whole lot. :-)

Home Logout MyForums

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 GoodLord1
Msg: 149
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/2/2017 7:46:44 AM
Candy you are so dandy!

what a woman you are! I feel the same way about you.

please accept my apologies for my mean words. I like to counterpunch. sometimes too hard with people who are not in the same category of these other posters. beso beso beso

bragging - yes i'm a bragger. but just on here not in RL. for some reason which I cannot fathom, posters on here may believe being short has meant that life has been cruel to me. I've never ever felt that way. it's all in how you look at things. it's nice to know that any bed or car you get into will fit you just fine. being 5'4 is not the obstacle some people seem to believe it is.
I just like to share all the wonderful experiences I've enjoyed in life with you fine folks.
i'm not afraid to laugh at myself.

signed,
Widgie Midgie
Little Tom Thumb
The Garden Gnome
Tiny Tom
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 150
The Democratic Leader
Posted: 4/2/2017 11:08:11 AM

what a woman you are! I feel the same way about you.

please accept my apologies for my mean words. I like to counterpunch. sometimes too hard with people who are not in the same category of these other posters. beso beso beso

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of my Great (x a lot) Grandparent.

for some reason which I cannot fathom, posters on here may believe being short has meant that life has been cruel to me. I've never ever felt that way. it's all in how you look at things. it's nice to know that any bed or car you get into will fit you just fine. being 5'4 is not the obstacle some people seem to believe it is.

Tom... the "short joke" isn't because you are short... It's because you present yourself as someone who has a severe case of "little man syndrome"... whenever you get a difficult challenge on a point of fact...

It's been your "default fallback"... going way back... whenever you've been countered or disputed... instead of... responding to the counter or dispute... In other words... you have consistently used it (the braggadocio)... as a means to avoid discussion...

I feel a need to illustrate that... This isn't meant as an insult... but actual observations and questions... though it is somewhat rhetorical... How does having an "Italian liquor cart"... or fountain... or two living rooms (one for show)... or having met Ronnie James Dio... support a point of contention regarding Obama... or the ACA... or some such...? Can you see how that kind of reply rather limits the available response modes... and actually invites the response you "don't understand where comes from"...? Can you see how that suggests... that you don't even want to discuss... you just want a fight... to "piss a liberal off"... simply because you think you can...?

Where would you propose we "should have gone"... to try and shake something loose... so that an actual discussion could take place... if you block off every other route...? We were always clear... that if you dropped your nonsense... we would drop ours...

Perhaps you remember when we tried to "make the first move"... back before the mods left... the challenge we presented publicly (me, Irish, Cotter, etc)... where we dropped all the gratuitous insults... just addressed the points made... and asked you (and the others) to do the same...? We trusted...

How well did that work out...?

When you leave people with only one available avenue... that's the road they will take...

I know this doesn't look like an apology... it isn't... it is simply an explanation of how things developed... from the perspective of myself and others who have shared similar thoughts... but it is a restatement of the above commitment...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The Democratic Leader