Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > How do I get women to see passed my current living situation?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ouija2025
Msg: 51
How do I get women to see passed my current living situation?Page 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Don't need a strap on, I have a Man thanks . You sound like you need a hug. Nothing wrong with that :)
I'm actually a MEinist
I have never felt small, tallest in every class.
*hands Leon some lint to start his collection*
oh, it's Ms. Ouija2025 to you
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 52
How do I get women to see passed my current living situation?
Posted: 4/6/2017 2:22:59 PM

You say you don't like bars but that's the only thing I can think of that you actually can only do in the evening.

Nuh uh:

"Harry: Why would she have you meet her in a bar at ten in the morning?
Lloyd: I just figured she was a raging alcoholic."

You want people to come up to you? To make your life easier? They probably won't.

Buncha stuck-up snobs.

Furthermore, if you make it a habit to go to the same place (i.e. grocery shopping or the library) during the same time of the week, you see and meet the same people... sooner or later, someone will say 'hi'.

Or, "Give me all your money".
Depending on the neighborhood.
 Maleman999
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/6/2017 3:04:17 PM

Furthermore, if you make it a habit to go to the same place (i.e. grocery shopping or the library) during the same time of the week, you see and meet the same people... sooner or later, someone will say 'hi'.

I usually go grocery shopping the same time at the same place each week, and I don't recall seeing the same customers each time. But when I go, someone does say 'hi' to me each time: the cashier. But it's her job to say 'hi' to every customer.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/7/2017 7:31:07 AM

Crazy Butt, quit flaming the poor guy !

Awwwww. C'mon Chuck. I was just trying to help Leon find himself a r e a l woman.

Leon. Here's another site that may be more to your liking: http://www.fantasybrides.com/

IMayBeCrazy_But, Well you have a warped sense of humour? Maybe it is just the shock, because your not used to a guy hitting the right notes!!! Yes out load!!! Feminists can take a long jump off a short pier...Without live preservers...No those demands won't be met and neither will I be sending a rescue boat!!!

I just might have an odd sense of humor, but "being shocked" by a guy hitting the right notes?!
You're out of tune, Leon. The evil feminists are seeking equality. A true feminist would not hesitate in sending a message to a man she's interested in.

They will write a ton on these forums, but they struggle to write a line of text to a guy? They think they deserve messages just, because they are classed as female, much like everything else they think they are owed! Those dam bad attitudes tell the true tale about the rottenness of the feminist movement and the pure hatred and disrespect of men is being fed to women, as children and I truly hope men stand up before too much damage is done to society!!!

^^^What's this rant REALLY about? Hmmmm???

You won't get them to see past your living situation and I would suggest not mentioning it at all. A lot of women tell a lot of lies on their profiles and weight is a massive one haha, yes face pics only and no body shots? Tell you what you need to know haha. Most women expect a man to tick a,b,c, d, e, f, g, h boxes and he would have to be Financially security, god forbid they had to put their hand in their very deep pockets and pay for a man(the shock) Could give them a heart attack if you turned up for a date without a wallet full of cash!

^^^OR this one??? John...don't listen to Leon.

I think he might be just a smidge b i t t er from his POF experience. Just saying. Oh. Aaaaaaand...Leon...before you attempt to make some lame retort such as "Yes trying to make a joke of it really bothers you, because your not used to a man standing up for himself and it make's you feel very small and insignificant!!! I think we all know your a feminist and I knew by your posts:) The question is have you got a spare strapon?" keep in mind that you're not really "standing up" for yourself by being a d i c k. Btw. I can tell you're a misogynist by your posts :)

Maybe - picture made me laugh out loud.. the " on the left" snerk

I'm glad you like it Ouija. Markus sent me a message last night saying it was removed due to nudity, but oddly enough...the photo still stands. It must be the moobs that are offending the narcs.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:53:38 AM
Ahem. Seriously??? I cut and pasted the vomit that you've already spewed and stated my opinion. Hardly a rant.
You're grouping all feminists together. #KillAllMen? I haven't seen it anywhere.. except for your ridiculous postings. All your assuming just makes you an a s s h o l e for everyone to take a whiff of. My bad attitude???

Women in my age group have nothing I want and I refuse to settle for anything les than the very best!
Femininty is a beautiful thing, when I woman has got it in spades and old fasioned values:) I hope these virtues are not lost in future years:(
I am taking a stand against ignorance and rudeness, Why? Because it is not acceptable no more! I will find the right lady for me and she will be the best a woman can be:)

We all know that you're not a 6'2" blond haired, blue eyed "man", Leon. You had your real profile up last week and I remember it. If you're gonna try to lie to impress...you should change your profession. Seriously. Retail??? I dunno how it is in the UK, but it sucks in the states.

What would my Dad say??? Funny. I gotz time to kill so I just called him and asked. He laughed. He thinks you're cute. In a no homo kinda way. He doesn't consider me to be a man hating feminist, but he did say that I've always seemed to have a problem whenever someone tried to exert authority over me. Most have been men...he said. I reminded him that's just a coincidence since men hold the majority of authoritative positions. He agreed. Then laughed some more. At you.

What would your Mother say knowing she's raised a hateful misogynistic who enjoys spreading the radical feminists agenda while claiming to make a stand against it? Hmmm??? I suspect you're still attached to her tit.
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/7/2017 9:29:22 AM
Looky here you uneducated man/child.

Unless you're going to get off your Mom's tit and answer questions asked...there's zero reason for you to post anything.

I see why you've been requesting strap-ons. I pity you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

I'm too tall to be a troll, Leon. Plus. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't scoot over to make room. Rumplestiltskin. I also know why you spend so much of your free time around livestock. You nasty fooker. Baa! Baa! Baa!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/7/2017 9:30:01 AM
Crazy Butt and Leon

I think this sums up what you're both trying to say here :

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together
Brighter than a lucky penny
When you're near the rain just disappears, dear
And I feel so fine
Just to know that you are mine
My life is sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
That's how this refrain goes
Come on, join in, everybody
Everything that's wonderful is sure to come your way
When you're in love to stay

Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together
Brighter than a lucky penny
When you're near the rain just disappears, dear
And I feel so fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnxYtFarNw

IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/7/2017 9:55:10 AM
You're hardly a man, Leon. You don't know spit about my attitude. Still suckling your Ma's tit?

You're good at playing the "victim" and seem to be very knowledgeable of being rammed in the ass.

Just saying. Thanks for shopping! Have a good day! :D
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/7/2017 10:06:31 AM
You're = You are
Your = second person possessive adjective

You're lucky I have shit to do. Enjoy the rest of your day.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/7/2017 10:06:32 AM
Love is in the air everywhere I look around
Love is in the air every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.

Love is in the air, in the whisper of the tree
Love is in the air in the thunder of the sea
And I don't know if I'm just dreaming
Don't know if I feel safe
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when you call out my name

Love is in the air
Love is in the air
Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh

Love is in the air, in the rising of the sun
Love is in the air, when the day is nearly done
And I don't know if you are illusion
Don't know if I see truth
But you are something that I must believe in
 Ouija2025
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/7/2017 12:59:52 PM
Why do birds suddenly appear, ev'ry time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be close to you.
Why do stars fall down from the sky, ev'ry time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be close to you.

On the day that you were born the angels got together.
And decided to create a dream come true.
So, they sprinkled moon dust in your hair of gold,
And star-light in your eyes of blue.
That is why all the girls in town follow you all around.
Just like me, they long to be close to you...
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/7/2017 4:23:32 PM
And I, get sick when I'm around,
I, can't stand to be around
I, hate everything about you!
Everything about you, everything about you,
Everything about you

Some say I got a bad attitude,
But that don't change the way I feel about you,
If you think all this might be bringing me down,
Look again cause I ain't wearin' no frown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA
 Ouija2025
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/7/2017 4:52:07 PM
How is that dating Life Leon?
Anything lined up this weekend?
But I ought not talk to you since you are clearly Maybe guy LOL
Did a bunch of laundry here is a bunch o lint ( I think you should make a Teddy Bear)
Hugs to you Leon
 Nestaron
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/10/2017 11:01:59 AM
OP I am going to let you in on something whatever you have an issue with and find it as a problem women will do the same it makes you unattractive. So if you find the fact you live at home with your parents a problem they view it as a problem and a sign of insecurity which makes it unattractive. You choose to use it as a security blanket more than just something you have to do.

When I moved back in with my mother in my it wasn't about me but about her. Used it to my advantage my father died she needed someone to help pay the bills while she went through the emotions of a loss. I removed every household burden so she could focus on her emotional and mental state.

You make it all about you rather then your parents, you act like if you didn't need to be there you wouldn't be. You sound more like it's a burden to help your parents out. That is how that sounds is this you really? Are your parents gaining nothing from you being there really your just another mouth to feed? Does that sound appealing to you does it that is how you make it sound.

Re-evaluate your current situation think of what you do in your parents house to ease the burden on them, and help them. If you do nothing, you better think of how to get off your hiny and help them. No excuses be a man not a kid your finances are irrelevant help around the house, fix things, clean-up the yard, earn your way. I dont care if you work show your parents your grateful.
 2ufo2
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/10/2017 12:10:21 PM
Nestaron, I think those are very wise words.
 LGL1975
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2017 8:29:42 PM
There's nothing wrong with your living situation. Your parents are still alive and married and love you enough to let you stay with them. Anyone who has a problem with that is a red flag for me.
 johndh82
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:38:21 AM

OP I am going to let you in on something whatever you have an issue with and find it as a problem women will do the same it makes you unattractive. So if you find the fact you live at home with your parents a problem they view it as a problem and a sign of insecurity which makes it unattractive. You choose to use it as a security blanket more than just something you have to do.

I do find it a problem that I live here. My own mistakes have caused my current situation. At my age, I should not be under my parents roof. Honestly, I find my situation quite embarrassing. This embarrassment more than likely hinders my dating life more than anything. I mean, if women my age are capable of living on their own, then so should I. Really, living with my folks is a security blanket? In what fantasy did you pull this from? Living with them is more of an embarrassment then it is a problem. The one women I dated for 2 months only accepted my situation because she was in the same boat. All the other women I have been in contact with or dated run away before I can explain anything. Thus the reason for this very thread. If women on the dating sites can't see passed this, then there is no reason for me to try dating. It's as simple as that.

When I moved back in with my mother in my it wasn't about me but about her. Used it to my advantage my father died she needed someone to help pay the bills while she went through the emotions of a loss. I removed every household burden so she could focus on her emotional and mental state.

Sorry to hear that. However, that is not my situation. Both of my parents are alive and well and are fully capable of doing whatever they need to do. I do jump in and help; but, I don't interfere with their independence.

You make it all about you rather then your parents, you act like if you didn't need to be there you wouldn't be. You sound more like it's a burden to help your parents out. That is how that sounds is this you really? Are your parents gaining nothing from you being there really your just another mouth to feed? Does that sound appealing to you does it that is how you make it sound.

New flash, it is about me. And you're right, if I wasn't in my current situation, I would be living under my own roof like a responsible adult. Where the heck did you get the idea that it's a burden for me to help my folks? They've done alot to help and I've done the same for them. Anytime they need me, I'm there to help them. Don't go assuming you know how my world works.

Anything else you want to pick at?
 johndh82
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:45:27 AM
@Nestron: Just so I am clear, I am grateful for my parents. There was never a reason to think otherwise.
 2ufo2
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:30:50 AM
How about any explanation beginning with... "I have a mutually beneficial relation with my parents..."

People who don't listen long enough to hear an explanation... do you really want them?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:34:44 PM
I think I may have posted something about this before, but anyway.

I don't get the big deal out of kids living with their parents for a legitimate
reason. I don't think you should live at home like you're 10 with mom doing
your laundry and not adding any funds to household expenses.

But, if you're in school, trying to save money to buy a home, or it's mutually
beneficial to be in the home to help your parents, what's the big deal?

I would assume you'd work out the fine details like personal space and
mutual considerations.
 forumslady
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:32:39 PM
johndh82- Obviously, you should not disclose your credit information here, but have you checked your credit score?
I'm asking because if your score has been lowered enough by past due medical bills, it might benefit you to just go ahead and declare bankruptcy.
See an attorney first, of course, to find out how long it would take to get a bankruptcy off of your credit in your state and just how much it would lower your score.
I have to admit, I would choose bankruptcy and lowering my credit score over living with my parents.
For me, that isn't an option anyway, but I can't imagine it, seeing as how I've been on my own since I was 20.
If I must comment on your situation, put yourself in your dates shoes...........
If they go home with you and your parents are there.......... awkward much???
If the roles were reversed, would you want to deal with that?
Like I said, my concentration would NOT be on people's reaction's to me living with my parents, but on getting out, asap!
 RenissanceMan68
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:12:03 AM

it might benefit you to just go ahead and declare bankruptcy.

I was thinking the same thing.

I dont think itd be 'awkward' as much as seem infantile... kinda like high school all over again.
Buy a car with a big back seat and a dvd player lmao
 Nestaron
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/12/2017 2:06:57 PM
Bankruptcy cant be done on student loans sorry the only way is if it is causing undue hardship dating does not qualify. Try wording that one what's the purpose of your bankruptcy? It's ruining my dating life.... here let just accept that bankruptcy then so you can get laid get out of my office.

Build some confidence in yourself lose those stupid insecurities you have.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/12/2017 2:56:22 PM
well doesn't seem like the OP is able to look past his current living situation so why would many women?
Exactly Nest.. plus declaring has ramifications.. and say good bye treats like a motorbike, etc
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:10:18 PM

what's the purpose of your bankruptcy?

Sticking someone else with the bill?

I would find that to be more of a problem than living with parents if someone did that.

what's the purpose of your bankruptcy?

"The President inspired me."
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > How do I get women to see passed my current living situation?