Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Oprah Winfrey for President      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 benartflick
Msg: 195
Oprah Winfrey for PresidentPage 8 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

"he persecuted a man for defending himself from a criminal who was the same race as the president"

LGL, if you're referring to the Zimmerman/Martin case, was Martin a criminal because he was black or because he smoked pot (like a few of our presidents and myself did)? I take it you never smoked pot - right?

Defending himself? What evidence are you aware of that even suggests Zimmer was defending himself at the time or a minute before he shot that teenager in the heart?

I guess you're aware that someone was yelling for help at the time of the shooting. I'll ask one question I think you won't answer. It's simple! Who do YOU think was yelling for help 4 seconds and 1 second before the shot was fired: the man pointing the gun at a teenager's heart or the teenager about to be murdered in cold blood?

You're aware Zimmerman's father was once a judge - right? Here in American it appears some citizens get away with crimes if they have connections. That never happens in Canada - right?
 gtomustang
Msg: 196
Oprah Winfrey for President
Posted: 1/19/2018 7:02:42 AM
just for fun, speaking of presidential chances:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/this-map-shows-the-us-really-has-11-separate-nations-with-entirely-different-cultures/ss-AAuR3Ol?ocid=spartandhp&ffid=gz
 kollata
Msg: 197
Posted: 1/19/2018 7:23:38 AM
Zimmerman's father was merely a magistrate. Hardly a man with great connections. It was a jury who acquitted Zimmerman, not a politician. Zimmerman after the trial has established he is white trash beyond any doubt.
 LGL1975
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 1/19/2018 4:25:50 PM
George Zimmerman is a scumbag. But he was within his rights to defend himself from a violent assault. If people don't agree with "stand your ground" laws and allowing private citizens to carry guns they should maybe take an honest look at why there is so much violence.

All the controversy was created by the controlled media. The left used dated pictures to make Trayvon appear young and innocent. The right pretended Zimmerman to be an upstanding citizen. Both narratives are dishonest. And without hard facts it's hard for people on opposing sides to find common ground.

If Oprah runs I can't see her being anything more than a stooge candidate. Oprah represents many of the things people hate about the modern left. She's an unapologetic racist and comes from a celebrity culture that is elitist and out of touch with the needs of ordinary people.

If democrats have a candidate to beat Trump they can use Oprah's racism to make him appear more moderate and conciliatory in comparison. That's how elections are done. Republicans promoted Trump as a populist by pretending to hate him.
 benartflick
Msg: 199
Posted: 1/20/2018 3:26:38 AM
Your "opinions" are based on what facts or evidence? Zimmerman did NOT use the "Stand Your Ground" defense. There was talk about it, but his attorney decided not to use it.

As I predicted, you refused to answer my question about who was crying for help. There's absolutely NO DOUBT someone was crying help. It's recorded along with the gun shot. Are you suggesting with your "stand your ground" comment that Zimmerman was yelling for help? If so, do you honestly believe that?

Why do you think Martin's appearance has anything to do with the murder? The only things that should matter are the simple FACTS of that murder case. Zimmerman was the stalker and he killed Martin. What facts do YOU know of that remotely suggests self-defense?

The OJ and Zimmerman murder cases are simple. Anybody who believes those two might be innocent CAN'T justify their opinions with any plausible facts.
 LGL1975
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2018 10:02:37 AM

Why do you think Martin's appearance has anything to do with the murder? The only things that should matter are the simple FACTS of that murder case. Zimmerman was the stalker and he killed Martin. What facts do YOU know of that remotely suggests self-defense?

We're talking about how the media manipulated public opinion. Public opinion will determine if Oprah becomes president, not trial verdicts.

Zimmerman was accused of murdering a 17 year old boy. The media chose to use pictures of a much younger child. President Obama declared that he too had an imaginary son who looked like 13 year old Trayvon.

Obama's racism was really the most disappointing point in his entire administration.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Oprah Winfrey for President