Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lyinjovan
Msg: 26
WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^^ Babble babbles alot... at least she has a descriptive User Name.

What strikes me most about the Lying charlatan who calls herself Cotter is her claiming in one of her posts how important integrity. If that is not one of the most ironic, hypocritical things I have read on this board....that woman is the epitome of a liar...even more so than Lying Jo Van.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 27
WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:07:42 PM

i distinctly remember her face/hair and thinking at the time whytf would someone post a child image on a dating site, at least she didn't look to carry granda's ginger gene, so there's that ..

I'm not sure what the big deal is.... I see babies, grandkids, children posted all over facebook. Is some pervert, say in England, going to see a photo of a young boy on this site and book a plane to the US to see if he will have the opportunity to rape that child?

Do people hide their children in their homes and never take them out?

If John is not dating from this board, why would his posting a photo of him and his grandchild mean anything at all?

People should be more concerned about posting photos of themselves as far as I am concerned.
 John252817
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:11:37 PM
^^^^^^^ Ahhh babble, you haven't proved what I said you needed to prove because.......you can't. All this time for you to post the mesg number in that thread and you failed to do so, because there wasn't any. Sorry son but you are definitely a low life. Why is it when the big tough guys post something about "sharp memories" yet they don't back up their "memories" with type written proof to what they "remember". Oh that's right, they can't because it doesn't exist. YIKES!!!
 _babblefish
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:29:03 PM

I'm not sure what the big deal is.... I see babies, grandkids, children posted all over Facebook.

this isn't Facebook, this is an over 18 sign in site..

Ahhh babble, you haven't proved what I said you needed to prove because.......you can't. All this time for you to post the mesg number in that thread and you failed to do so, because there wasn't any.

*chuck, i have no idea why you keep mentioning another thread, i don't care about other threads, i called you
out on a lie in this thread, keep up willya

Sorry son but you are definitely a low life.
Why is it when the big tough guys post something about "sharp memories" yet they don't back up their "memories" with type written proof to what they "remember". Oh that's right, they can't because it doesn't exist. YIKES!!!

sweet baby jesus pooping out easter eggs, i'm still a woman chuck, have been since 1952
 _babblefish
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:36:05 PM

People should be more concerned about posting photos of themselves as far as I am concerned.

like yours?

me? i'm so bootiful people keep voting my images off
how's you say it ... so sad
 LOLTrump
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/10/2017 1:51:26 PM

*chuck, i have no idea why you keep mentioning another thread, i don't care about other threads, i called you
out on a lie in this thread, keep up willya

You really show go back and read some of those threads.

It is pretty entertaining to see people losing their sh*t over Hillary and a possible FBI investigation and then contrast that with the current meh attitude towards tRump FBI investigation.

Lots of gold there, especially from someone that went by aj or something like that, clearly that person was a bit off the edge and based on their other posts maybe also a pedo.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/10/2017 2:03:55 PM

like yours?

me? i'm so bootiful people keep voting my images off
how's you say it ... so sad

I described myself in my profile pretty much as I imagine Lying Jo Van actually looks as he sits in his flat in front of his computer....stewing over having been bested over and over and over.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/10/2017 2:17:38 PM

babble^^^^^^^^^That is a LIE and you know it,

Not a lie in the least way... I too remember the original, first post... as I was the first one to mention... a little girl on your knee... well before anyone else "ranked" on you over it...

But I have never expected any honesty from you... as I've never seen you show it... Perhaps if you ever did... people might not treat you as inherently dishonest...
 swedishtextiles
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/10/2017 2:35:10 PM

Who is who, what's the Truth, do we care?
We are all ME<

Can't believe you did not guess it~

;-)
 Cynderella
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2017 3:01:25 PM
^^^LNFAO
YOU GO GIRL!
OK back to your regularly scheduled program
 Cynderella
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2017 3:01:36 PM
Oops my altered ego double dipped
:roll:
 cotter
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2017 5:41:56 PM
Message 23 ...

babble ...
when you first posted that image your granddaughter's face was shown, people admonished you because of that fact

LOL ...
100% true

Message 33 ...
Mungo ...
I too remember the original, first post... as I was the first one to mention... a little girl on your knee... well before anyone else "ranked" on you over it...

Yup, I remember it too! Let's just hope the right people are watching out for that little girl.

And by the way ... I never said anyone was a "pedophile" as I'm being accused of saying. That is a lie and the people writing it know it is. I challenge anyone who is making that accusation to point out the post where I specifically used the word "pedophile".

I have always stated that I am concerned about men who support Trump in his behavior ... grabbing defenseless women and girls. He bragged about it! He also bragged about strolling through the dressing rooms of the young teens in all kinds of states of undress in those beauty contests.

I wonder how men would feel about that pervert ogling THEIR daughters and granddaughters in such a state of undress? I have yet to see such posters who bemoan my remarks and my effort to point out what a pervert Trump is ... I have yet to see them ever state that they find their hero's behavior perverted and despicable. They stick up for him in every way. Really makes you wonder how protective such men(/women) are over the women and girls in their life ... eh?

My daughters participated in Miss Teen USA contests and I assure you no man ever came back into their dressing rooms to ogle them while they were changing between events. Trump is a pervert and no true man would support such behavior. The particular man who is bemoaning my remarks has never stated that he finds such behavior despicable and inappropriate ... he'd never do that because Trump is his hero!

A person one supports for president should be a person we could trust in any situation with our dearest loved ones. We trust them with the lives of our children when they send them to war. Shouldn't we be able to trust them in all ways? I wonder of those who support Trump dare to come in here and say they would trust Trump alone with any female in his life ... especially defenseless little girls! That will tell you all you need to know.

Message 29 ...
Notice how many of us keep getting labeled as "low life" but the posters who support Trump (who is a TRUE LOW LIFE) can't even recognize it! (Ignorance is bliss?)

Message 31 ...
LOL ...
It is pretty entertaining to see people losing their sh*t over Hillary and a possible FBI investigation and then contrast that with the current meh attitude towards tRump FBI investigation.

Yeah ... they don't see that Trump colluded with Putin to win. I guess they think it's okay now, even though most of them were backing Romney when he said Russia was very dangerous.

Trump warned the Russians ahead of time that the missiles were on the way!
He did not order the airstrip demolished so flights resumed almost immediately after the bombing.
The attack really changes nothing on the ground.
The attack did not destroy a single chemical weapon, so it's all there for them to still use.
The airstrip Trump bombed was such a small airstrip that there was no way the Russians did not know the chemicals were there.

However ... they still support the "pervert" guy.

Message 33 ...
Mungo
But I have never expected any honesty from you... as I've never seen you show it... Perhaps if you ever did... people might not treat you as inherently dishonest...

Exactly! He goes about in here accusing people of things that he is never able to prove ... has never posted a link to anything he makes up to post.

It is some sort of mental disorder and that's why I refuse to directly address any more of his posts. If someone else posts something about what he has been up to ... then I will respond, but not directly to his posts. Someone wrote me about feeding the trolls ... and I say we need to include the mentally ill with that!

Here is a good example of their mental illness ...
This thread is supposedly about people who might have more than one profile (and I have just the one ... have had for more than a decade because I enjoy posting in the forums) and all they can talk about is accusing people of doing things they have not done.

We'll see if they can come up with the post where I called anyone in here a "pedophile ... this should be good but as always, it won't happen ... because I never wrote it!
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/10/2017 7:11:21 PM
Some of us are plenty happy just being who we are.
 Walts
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/11/2017 7:48:08 AM
I'm kinda surprised Dee hasn't come on and given us a list of the single person impersonating Irish, Joe, Walts, somebody else, and that guy over there, and whatchamacallit up there????? Oh, and don't forget, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Guess, she doesn't want to share her wisdom..........
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 8:47:55 AM
There are more accusations of sock-puppets than I believe there really are actual sock-puppets. It is difficult to disguise one's writing style, particularly those who post often...and those are the ones most often accused of sock-puppetry. Some call out sock-puppets when the writing style of the accused is totally different from the old ID. Not.

But there are a few here that really need a life. It's one thing to spend all your time here contributing. No problem.

It's one thing to spend all your time debating principles. No problem.

It's one thing to lose you cool arguing...every once in awhile...No problem.

But it's another thing to just fight every day, hurling personal insults, using foul language, etc. etc. Every day. There are better things to do in life.........If you have a life.
 trinity818
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/11/2017 10:55:18 AM
I'm pretty clear on who is whom on these forums.

But I'm not interested in playing games with the OP.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/11/2017 11:45:30 AM
^^^^^ Yea, I don't get why Blonde Angel always comes back with a photo of herself...which of course is a dead giveaway of who she was in the past.... and being fair, not sure why she was constantly deleted as Blonde Angel. She ruffled some feathers... created a video mocking POF...but so what? Lots of people were mocked in those Hitler in the Bunker parodies. I remember that movie...it was pretty good, and some of the parodies excellent too. Somebody should not be ostracized for creativity.

And I am not sure why BA has it in for KJ521....but she is still going at it...maybe its a woman thing.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 12:37:36 PM
so ,,,,,how do you know BA ,,,when your profile started last week ????
now to be honest I don't care ,,,, I was banned and my profile date was 12/12/2012 ,,,,miss that one

PS ,,WBCandy message me I'll tell all,,,,,sorry can't post on that thread for a while
 lyinjovan
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:10:43 PM
^^^ oh yea, I've been here off and on for ages.

But I never had an issue until I took some positions that some of the women didn't like.....I think I played an anti-feminist role... and they went batsh^t and had me deleted.

Than I played a little with them about aging women....and they went batsh^t again and had me deleted.

They didn't like to be contradicted when it came to issues of men's violence on women or men having to be held to a higher standard on college campuses...or it was okay for women to get drunk and get sexually aggressive...but not for men to be drunk and to allow themselves to be victims of that sexual aggression. That type of things.

Lots of hot buttons that set the women off.

There was a roving band of women who reported to each other and than reported the aliases of guys and other women they did not like...and those people would be deleted.

I.e.....there was censoring and no free speech.

It is more free on this part of the board... but even here...if you step on the wrong toes...you are gone.
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:26:05 PM

PS ,,WB Candy message me I'll tell all,,,,

monsieur, alas, age restrictions :0( circumvent me from contact
 razors_edge55
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:45:21 PM
Ha Ha ,,,no sorry I have none ,,,anyone can message me , even an old hairy dude ,,, but ,that's cool ,,it's a 1890's Martin BTW ,,,cheers

given to me by a beautiful lady friend ,,English ,86 and one of my best friends

not true I get messages from ouija ,,and others ,,,,fake news
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/11/2017 1:53:14 PM

anyone can message me

razors_edge55 accepts messages only from certain users. Why not message one of your Matches instead? Return to your inbox

that is what came up when I tried, monsieur :0(

BAD MARCUS, BAD POF won't let Candy message Monsieur :0(
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/11/2017 2:41:37 PM

not true I get messages from ouija ,,and others ,,,,fake news

Monsieur, vous êtes tellement stupides, vos profils dit vous êtes âgé de 57 ans et mine dit j’ai 37 ans. C’est une différence de 20 ans. POF permet seulement une différence de 14 ans afin de pouvoir communiquer. Auriez-vous me mentir sur mon âge ?

Louis Chevallier m’a dit de vous le dire.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:18:23 PM

I'm pretty clear on who is whom on these forums.

Trin,

Can you do me a flavor? Can you tell that ditz I'm not Hawking, Joe, or anyone else but Irish....sheesh....I'm so upset I'm heading out for a Guinness :))
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/11/2017 3:39:34 PM
That floozy flight attendant is banging an old attorney with grayish hair
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > WHO is WHO? or MULTIPLE ids ???