Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 51
view profile
History
North Korea - What NextPage 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Message 50 ...
forumslady ...
Trump is going to get us into war, yet.

Well, that would be the way to show the voters how badly he needs to rework the budget to beef up the military ... right? What better excuse to cut the money that supports the ACA than to start a war somewhere. War is peace ... jobs, jobs, jobs, but just how many drones do we need?

He's still living in the past ... war is no longer a matter of huge numbers of boots on the ground ... it's a matter of drones, drones, drones. (How many drone operators does it take to win a war?)

Trump is still thinking like WWII ... hoards of boots on the ground storming a hill somewhere. That's no doubt because his so-called generals keep talking about "battlefields" where they capture prisoners ... when in reality, they are purchasing prisoners from warring warlords.

What is Ironic Is Dee posting this topic, seeing how often she praises Trump.

Yeah ... that means nothing. Look at all the neocons in here still praising "Dimya/Dumbya"! (Still looking for the WMD's.)

I'm betting you can also find some in here who still think Nixon was a good guy (who told he was "not a crook") or that Reagan was some sort of "great" president for talking about tearing down a wall that was already on it's way down. His own son told us that he was already suffering from "Alzheimer" while still president. Now we have one suffering "narcissistic toddler"!

I wonder if Dee will still like Trump when we are facing war with them ...

Or when they start up the draft again? How many congressional members are willing to sign up their children to fight Trump's war?

They should pass a bill that no congressional member is allowed to vote for war unless their children and grandchildren are already signed up in the military ... let their families go first.

LMAO ... he's speaking right now somewhere in Wisconsin(?) and saying something about using words "made in the USA" again ... and his products are not made in the USA!

LMAO ... do as he says, not as he does.

forumslady
Msg: 52
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 1:18:53 PM
cotter-
"LMAO ... he's speaking right now somewhere in Wisconsin(?) and saying something about using words "made in the USA" again ... and his products are not made in the USA!"
Where is Dee from?
Maybe he'll come by and whisk her away for Golf, or a vacay at Mar-a-logo.

Btw- I see you still have our resident nut job following you around.
What did she call you?
A cat lady?

That was Dumb, every body knows dogs and cats don't get along.
Woof, woof!
Down girl, down. :D
Watch out, she might bite and I'm not sure she's had her rabies shots. ;)
 gtomustang
Msg: 53
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 1:50:05 PM
"You should be wondering why Obama allowed a lot of this to expand and take place as far as North Korea, Syria"

>>>or you could put down the bong and stop imbibing, so that the brain cells may have a chance to rebuild.

Yeah, Syria and North Korea were never a problem until Obama waved his magic wand b/c he hates the world and wants to make it a bad place. North Korea never challenged every new president coming into office:

"A final push by President Bush to complete an agreement to dismantle North Korea’s nuclear weapons program collapsed Thursday, leaving the confrontation with one of the world’s most isolated and intractable nations to the administration of President-elect Barack Obama."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/12/north-korea-nuclear-talks_n_150482.html

Yikes! Its hard to tell if the drugs are wearing off or kicking in. Its beyond delusional.

Oh, and Syria, yeah, who was America going to support in that war? ISIS? The guy who already had a history of human rights violations?

At least Chump fired a bunch of missiles that did nothing. The airport was back in operation 24 hrs later, but hey, that's what happens when you ask Putin for direction. Oh, what did Chump do in Korea? well, he sent the religious VP on Easter right into where the front line of a war could be, and NK...fired off a missile anyway. And Chump did nothing about it.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 54
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:10:36 PM
MSG 50

Because you live in a Parallel Universe is why you can't grasp the concept that the North Koreans ultimate goal is to develop a missile with a nuclear warhead that can reach the U.S.

The U.S. has a right to defend itself against such a threat, but in your Parallel Universe that must be a moot point.
 forumslady
Msg: 55
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:14:04 PM
gtomustang- LMFAO, A bong hit right now, might do the trick. :D
It would make trying to reason with fools a little less tedious.
From the outset of this thread, I said, "We shouldn't be acting as if North Korea was never an issue."
Apparently, in addition to science, we have forum members that failed history 101, as well.
I'm going to give myself whiplash one of these days, rolling my eyes so hard when Dee posts.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 56
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:27:00 PM
MSG 55

Yeah and your Parallel Universe prevents you from saying something objective like "Gee I think Trump negotiating with the Chinese to persuade North Korea to abandon it's missile program is a good idea"

Doesn't it?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 57
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:41:00 PM

Trump is going to get us into war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...wasn't it just last week we had 3 foreign policy changes on Russia...or was it the week before?

Funny how small minds forget the so recent past when it doesn't fit their ideology.
 John252817
Msg: 58
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:51:06 PM
"Gee I think Trump negotiating with the Chinese to persuade North Korea to abandon it's missile program is a good idea"

^^^^^^^^^ Doubt you will see any of the liberals here agree or speak about the above, wouldn't fit their agenda which is sad. China hopefully will play a major part with NK.
 gtomustang
Msg: 59
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 2:53:14 PM
Liberals don't think America should deal with Communist China? that's never been in their agenda? Is it b/c Nixon opened up China and Chump is as paranoid as Tricky D!cky?

Man, can't see thru the smoke in here....don't bogart that stash, maaaannnnn....

Well Chump can do what he wants with China, who doesn't want a failed government with starving peasants eating grass on their border. He has said he'll stop fighting for the working man against Chinese currency and probably against trade policies against China. Maybe he'll get the same thing every president since 1953 got out of China, but hey at least the working man will get hosed out of the deal.

way to go...maaaannnn
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 60
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 3:03:52 PM

Well Chump can do what he wants with China, who doesn't want a failed government with starving peasants eating grass on their border.

Yanno, GTO, I don't think China will do one little thing with its southern ally...other than blow smoke Trumps way, and nudge Trump into a nuclear war...I think Trump is just itching to use one of those nuc's and NK looks like a likely target.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 61
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 3:12:41 PM

"Gee I think Trump negotiating with the Chinese to persuade North Korea to abandon it's missile program is a good idea"

I already advised on the best course of action.... Have China deal with the situation in return for the US getting out of South Korea and going home.

If Korea becomes unified... so much the better for all.

And if Korea ever threatens US... send a Trident its way to let it know who is boss.

Of course that won't happen. Trump may well take us to war.
 cotter
Msg: 62
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 3:46:36 PM
Message 52 ...
forumslady ...
Btw- I see you still have our resident nut job following you around.

Yeah ... I finally shook that other one loose. I thought I'd never get rid of THAT one! Gawd knows what it was doing while ogling my profile!

Message 60 ...
Irish ...
... other than blow smoke Trumps way ...

We could send Russia's aircraft carrier to "blow smoke" Trump's way. No need to send gas bombs when that thing is in port ... eh? Just rev up the engines on that baby!

I think Trump is just itching to use one of those nuc's and NK looks like a likely target.

Well sure he wants to use it. I'm betting they never let him shoot a gun when he was at the military academy and now he feels like he has to play catch up. It'll kill several birds with one stone ... outside of all the innocents that once again will become "collateral damage".

He will become best buds with "Dumbya" as a war president and the neocons will absolutely love it ... maybe they'll even hook up for golf. Plus he can use it as an excuse to beef up the military. And like "Dumbya" he can cut the VA budget right after he starts the war ... no need to take care of the people you send off to fight your wars ... eh?

And because of all the illegalities of it all, our country will be flooded with still more horrifically injured and sick refugees. WE will be responsible for taking care of them because as we all know ... you break it, you own it.

But wait! Trump won't let such people in ... just break them and throw them to the sharks! Like I said, "collateral damage".
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 63
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 4:11:22 PM
Does anyone remember that "ARMADA" that President Trump claimed was on its way to watch over the North Korean threat????

President Trump said "We are sending an armada. Very powerful." on April 11 (a week ago, for those mathematically challenged)

By golly, it seems that "ARMADA" hasn't left port yet:

But a defense official told AFP Tuesday that the ships were still off the northwest coast of Australia. A Navy photograph showed the Vinson off Java over the weekend.

"They are going to start heading north towards the Sea of Japan within the next 24 hours," the official said on condition of anonymity.

The official added that the strike group wouldn't be in the region before next week at the earliest -- it is thousands of nautical miles from the Java Sea to the Sea of Japan.

In fact (yanno...those things that are actually real) the ARMADA was heading in the other direction when President Trump claimed they were on their way to the North Korean Peninsula.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 64
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 4:50:04 PM

Does anyone remember that "ARMADA" that President Trump claimed was on its way to watch over the North Korean threat????

Is that the one that was at the time on the way to the Indian Ocean to conduct joint exercises with the Australian Navy and got diverted to the Korean Peninsula?

President Trump said "We are sending an armada. Very powerful." on April 11 (a week ago, for those mathematically challenged)

By golly, it seems that "ARMADA" hasn't left port yet:

Where is the armada now?

In fact (yanno...those things that are actually real) the ARMADA was heading in the other direction when President Trump claimed they were on their way to the North Korean Peninsula

See above. Are you afflicted with Liberal Hysteria and Click Bait?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 65
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 5:09:23 PM

Are you afflicted with Liberal Hysteria...?

Yes I am. I'm sure there's a map to the Armada's location somewhere in Hillary's emails, speaking of hysteria.

Where is the armada now?

I don't know, I think President Trump just claimed they were currency manipulators...opps...that was China...oops...they're not currency manipulators because Trump met with Xi Jinping for a couple of hours and has a great relationship with him and is sure the Chinese will now (after how long) take care of their southern allies, NK....but one thing for sure is that ARMADA is no where near the Korean Peninsula.

Click Bait?

click·bait
ˈklikbāt/
nouninformal
(on the Internet) content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page.

Gotta love it when low information people say stuff, and they clearly think they've captured the meaning of what they've said...only, somewhere along the way, much like Trump's ARMADA, they've lost their way.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 66
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:30:53 PM
MSG 65

Geography is not your forte is it? Let me simplify it for you, the The US warships were approaching Perth, which is on the west coast of Australia when the decision was made to divert them to the Korean Peninsula, so technically they were sailing in the opposite direction.

A moot point. Which the hysterical liberal media (and you) jumped on with glee, without realising in reality it was fake news.

I don't know where they are either, but as in the
article you quoted they were photographed in the Java Sea, which oddly enough they would have to sail through to get to the Korean Peninsula from the west coast of Australia.

No need to thank me for clearing that up for ya.
 gtomustang
Msg: 67
what's next depends upon what next scandal we have to distract from
Posted: 4/18/2017 6:57:03 PM
"i don't know where they are either..."

but i'll just assume you're wrong when I don't know the facts either, b/c...you need to be wrong in order for me to be right.

hee hee hee.

At least Chump has Melania in the White House to nudge his hand for when its, you know, time to put your hand over your heart during the Easter Egg Hunt. Its soothing to know at least one person in the WH knows WTF.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 68
what's next depends upon what next scandal we have to distract from
Posted: 4/18/2017 7:32:57 PM
GTO, the funny thing is, a week after the ARMADA was to have left, it's roughly in the same spot it was a week ago. But, for some that's progress. And that the ARMADA is going to the Japan Sea and not the Korean Peninsula, is sort of like declaring China a currency manipulator...just more alternative "facts" for Trump fans to whittle with.
 forumslady
Msg: 69
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:34:19 PM
bigbadnirish-
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...wasn't it just last week we had 3 foreign policy changes on Russia...or was it the week before?

Funny how small minds forget the so recent past when it doesn't fit their ideology."

Only 3 times?
I stopped counting. ;)
Small minds are the stuff dreams are made of, when it comes to Trump.

Me, you, Gto, SO many people, all saying the same thing.
Personally, I am learning to like it when people call me out like you know who, who just mentioned me twice, even pointing out the numbers of my posts, while they put me down, but who was DEAD wrong about what I was saying.

Personally, I'm ready to hand them some crayon's and coloring books, to entertain them so they have better things to do than THINK they know something. ;)
 N2U16
Msg: 70
WHAT???? WWIII didn’t happen????
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:37:48 PM
I was watching Liberal Media on Friday and they showed pictures of “The Armada”, with Japan’s Navy joining them, in the Sea of Japan that Day (Friday). They had me so certain this shindy was going to kick off on Sunday that I planned to pack a weekender, stopping by McDonalds for cheeseburgers, nuggets, and french-fries (that stuff will last 10 years at least), and heading for the Ozarks to campout until WWIII was over.

But, I couldn’t get a reservation at the Hilton on such short notice so I decided against it. Just my luck…sigh!

Obviously, you can’t trust Liberal Media and there is a reason they’re commonly known as Fake News.
 forumslady
Msg: 71
WHAT???? WWIII didn’t happen????
Posted: 4/18/2017 8:51:26 PM
n2u16- Mickey Dee's?
Darn it, you scamp you, you must share, processed chicken snout is my favorite.
Were they serving common sense?
Feel free to help yourself to some.
I wouldn't want you to continue lacking, in that way.
Carry on. :D
 congupnaroad
Msg: 72
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 10:38:59 PM

Funny how small minds forget the so recent past when it doesn't fit their ideology."

Funny how small minds can't see through the fog and realise their ideology is dying a slow death.

Me, you, Gto, SO many people, all saying the same thing

How does that prove you are right? Anyway argumentum ad populum is a fallacy.

Personally, I'm ready to hand them some crayon's and coloring books, to entertain them so they have better things to do than THINK they know something. ;)

Do they have stores where you can buy crayons in your Parallel Universe?

MSG 68
Are you kidding? The Korean Peninsula borders the Sea of Japan.
 forumslady
Msg: 73
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/18/2017 11:34:57 PM
congupnaroad-
"Do they have stores where you can buy crayons in your Parallel Universe?"
I don't live in a parallel universe, if I did, I think, if I got to choose what goes on there, that the Trump supporters would prompt me to ask for a refund for the crayon's.
Now that I think about it, crayon's are a little advanced for the Trump crowd.
They tend to respond to a bell, like Pavlov's dogs.
Ding, Ding!
Want a treat? :D
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 74
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 4:07:16 AM

Funny how small minds can't see through the fog and realise their ideology is dying a slow death.

Tell that to the other 56% of the country. But I will agree that White Nationalism has taken off quite nicely in the republican party.

The Korean Peninsula borders the Sea of Japan.

It worked...see, you can teach some how to use google. I just wonder how to get someone to use google maps to find out how far Java is from the Sea of Japan?

Anyway argumentum ad populum is a fallacy.

Especially when it includes 56% of the country.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 75
view profile
History
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 4:13:01 AM

"Do they have stores where you can buy crayons in your Parallel Universe?"
I don't live in a parallel universe, if I did, I think, if I got to choose what goes on there, that the Trump supporters would prompt me to ask for a refund for the crayon's.
Now that I think about it, crayon's are a little advanced for the Trump crowd.
They tend to respond to a bell, like Pavlov's dogs.
Ding, Ding!
Want a treat? :D

Do you have your panties all in a twist because your Deity (Hillary) lost the election and shattered your dream of the glass ceiling being broken?

I have no doubt that if your Deity(Hillary ) had of won the election and the North Korean situation was exactly as it is now, you would be on here singing her praises.

Correct?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next