Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 76
North Korea - What NextPage 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Do you have your panties all in a twist because your Deity (Hillary) lost the election and shattered your dream of the glass ceiling being broken?

I have no doubt that if your Deity(Hillary ) had of won the election and the North Korean situation was exactly as it is now, you would be on here singing her praises.

It is too bad that some people cannot accept the fact that Trump is now president and that the consequences of the past election rest on those who voted for this flawed, uninformed/dis-informed president, who rattles his sword at the other most emotionally and deranged leader in the world Kim Jong un.

Hillary is not president, get over it.
 deetristate
Msg: 77
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:30:03 AM
Trump has said that he wasn't going to broadcast the details of every military move.
So people feel tricked, I guess. But not giving details and explanations is the smarter choice. He needs to talk to the admirals and generals.

"""""BEIJING — It was supposed to be steaming towards North Korea more than a week ago, an “armada” signaling American resolve. Then it wasn’t.

Now, it seems the USS Carl Vinson may finally be heading north.

“Our deployment has been extended 30 days to provide a persistent presence in the waters off the Korean Peninsula,” Rear Admiral Jim Kilby, the commander of Carrier Strike Group One, said in a message posted on the Carl Vinson’s Facebook page addressed to “families and loved ones” of the personnel on board.

The Carl Vinson, accompanied by a carrier air wing, two guided-missile destroyers and a cruiser, was supposed to have been ordered to sail north after leaving Singapore on April 8. But a week later, the Navy published photos showing it was actually sailing the opposite direction through the Sunda Strait between the Indonesia islands of Sumatra and Java, more than 3,000 miles southwest of the Korean Peninsula — and more than 500 miles southeast of Singapore.""""""
 gtomustang
Msg: 78
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:40:22 AM
Except, Dee, that in the case of sword rattling....you actually DO want people to see you rattling the sword in its scabbard. You're supposed to be threatening, not pulling a Wimpy and saying, "I'll gladly bomb you tomorrow for a cheeseburger today."

(maybe that's an archaic Popeye the Sailor comic strip reference)
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 79
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 6:28:31 AM
Imagine if this issue had happened under Obama (which BTW, it would not have).
The GOP would be calling him every name in the book (from coward, incompetent, wimp, etc); but nothing but crickets can be heard from the GOP now!
wow, Jung-un must really be scared of Trump's "armada"
 deetristate
Msg: 80
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 8:19:19 AM
He did announce some action. But without the details of when&where so. . . . it accomplished what you suggest.
You approve of the sword rattling?(as you describe it)

And we have the usual leftist evershifting game:

_ he should do something about nk

_ now that something was done, he shouldn't have

_ he didnt do it fast enough

_he shouldn't make such threats unless action is on a known timetable

-
 LOLTrump
Msg: 81
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 9:07:38 AM

Imagine if this issue had happened under Obama (which BTW, it would not have).

It would be a fox news full court press.

The GOP would be calling him every name in the book (from coward, incompetent, wimp, etc); but nothing but crickets can be heard from the GOP now!

They can not speak over all the booos from their town halls.

The GOP never wanted tRump and now they are paying the price.

Just waiting for the day when we start to see more of them turn on him.
 gtomustang
Msg: 82
North Korea - Hey Kids, Everyone Look Over There Now! Its A Shiny New Bike!
Posted: 4/19/2017 10:08:44 AM
if Chump wishes to sword rattle, then he should do it in a time-honored procedure that actually works. If he wants to talk tough and not have his ducks in a row, then that's not sword rattling. That's pretending to look tough, rather than actually looking tough. Its like the comedy movies where the kid stands up to the bully, and the bully retorts with something along the lines of "you and what navy?" and the kid looks behind him to see a cloud of dust b/c the friends he thought were backing him up ran once he turned his back.

Having NK talk tough to a new president and then the missile goes pffft! is absolutely nothing new.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/19/2017 10:28:15 AM
In advance of the USA's pending world war with North Korea the military is fast tracking the newest warship.

Navy Announces It Will Name New Warship the USS Donald J. Trump - Unveils Artist Rendering of Proposed Vessel

https://i.imgur.com/FjbrRnV.jpg
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/19/2017 11:51:49 AM
Hahahahahahahaha...Jeffie Sessions has made his reply

And we have the usual leftist evershifting game:

_ he should do something about nk

_ now that something was done, he shouldn't have

_ he didnt do it fast enough

_he shouldn't make such threats unless action is on a known timetable

Now just substitute He with Obama...Barry...____

Annnnndddd...it's a repeat of the radical rights accusations against former President Obama...

Nice work Jeffie
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 4:21:51 PM

What would you propose if anything be done about North Korea?

Y'all know those little toy dolls that if you pull a string, it will say something, and each time it'll say something different, about 5 or so different sayings it cycles though? Like Woody in Toy Story? What do you call those things?

We should make one that looks like a crazed wacked out caricature/parody of kim jong un. When you pull it's string it says one of a number of things, per at the end of this post. And we should make about a hundred million of those little bas-tards and fly over North Korea dropping them everywhere. A few million first. Then a month later, a few million more. A month later, a few million more yet. Etc. Or maybe just all of them at once.

They should say stuff like:

- "I am lying to all of you about the world outside of North Korea, and you all know it."
- "Other countries are sad for you because of me, but I don't want you to know that."
- "I treat you badly and you don't have a very good life, and I don't care."
- "People have it better in other nations, but I don't want to make things better for you."
- "I am a brat little kid, and I am your ruler."
- "I know that you are all too stupid and too scared to get rid of me."
- "If you got rid of me, you might have better lives."
- "If you got rid of me, you could have a nation to be proud of."
- "If you got rid of me, the rest of the world wouldn't laugh at us or be sorry for you anymore."
- "All of you outnumber me by 20 million to one, but I have you too scared and stupid to do anything."
- "I sure hope you don't all decide to make things better, because if you do I'm screwed."
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 4:30:00 PM
...I just want to see the surely hilarious news reports of the reaction that kim jong un has.

It could be a covert operation, so that he doesn't really know who made and dropped those things. A stealth doll bomber at night.

I think I'll write Trump and suggest it.
 forumslady
Msg: 87
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 4:40:12 PM
drinks-
"It could be a covert operation, so that he doesn't really know who made and dropped those things. A stealth doll bomber at night.

I think I'll write Trump and suggest it."

Write quickly, I'm not sure the ships he sent have figured out yet that they were closer to Indonesia than North Korea.

Write and suggest they buy a compass. :D :D

"The White House on Tuesday blamed the Defense Department for the embarrassing debacle, according to the New York Times, which first reported the story.

The Defense Department blamed what turned out to be fake news on a series of foul-ups, including a “premature announcement of the deployment by the military’s Pacific Command to an erroneous explanation by Defense Secretary Jim Mattis,” the paper reported.

So while the administration announced that the armada was steaming toward the Sea of Japan as a deterrent to Kim Jong Un’s belligerence, it was 3,500 miles away in the Indian Ocean heading for joint maneuvers with the Australian navy.

The White House announcement about the nuclear-armed strike force sparked fears across East Asia about a looming catastrophe — as rising tensions between the North and the US dominated the news.

Many feared the move signaled a pre-emptive strike, which President Trump had refused to rule out.
The mixup was revealed Monday when the Navy posted a photo of the Carl Vinson sailing through the Sunda Strait separating the islands of Sumatra and Java in Indonesia."
 flman2015
Msg: 88
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 5:20:43 PM

It could be a covert operation, so that he doesn't really know who made and dropped those things.
It wouldn't work. Turd-in-chief would have the dolls made in his image to satisfy his ego, not to mention that they would be made in China which would tip Kim.

Plus, some of the blurbs you suggested would instantly give turd-in-chief away ... for instance...

- "Other countries are sad for you because of me, but I don't want you to know that."
- "I am a brat little kid, and I am your ruler."
- "If you got rid of me, the rest of the world wouldn't laugh at us or be sorry for you anymore."

Instead of littering N.K with them, they could be sold here in the U.S. I bet they would be great sellers.

gtomustang
Msg: 89
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/19/2017 6:58:47 PM
the problem is, Chump will have Ivanka build the dolls in China and sell them to the government.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 90
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/22/2017 7:16:36 PM
The US naval strike force is about 2-3 days away from their destination in the Korean peninsula
NK has stated that the "US has gone insane", and they will not sit idly by while the US positions itself in the nearby waters.

So is this bluster....or is war about to come down!
Does trump realize the price to be paid if war does indeed break out in this area!
Can China truly do something substantive?

If war breaks out, this will not be like the Iraq war, as there are nuclear armaments at hand
and casualties will be heavy on both sides!

A helluva price to pay just to divert attention away from the Russian investigation that is about to resume!
The anti-christ has come forth!
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/22/2017 8:58:49 PM
It's possible there's been some u.s. military presence in those waters already for some time, covertly.

Aint nothing gonna happen. A little skirmish stuff...relative to a large war, that is. Punches will be thrown, shit will be talked...then the next thing we know, because this would be a little kid stepping over too big of a line, NK is magically disabled or somehow decides to stand down. Might even be a NK nuke that gets through to somewhere, but that will be the absolute end of NK. China and Russia will jibber jabber and make a showing a bit, but they won't do anything real...

...all of the kind of crap that we've known about for a while now is minor...attempts at negotiating around the fact that if a real war happens that requires the real muscle, they know who has it. And they all know that after a certain point there won't be any diplomatic stuff or pretention to calm it down...cross that real line and they're all fucked as hell. If they want to find out the hard way, they will. Which is why certain nations states have been trying for quite a while to keep from really waking that dragon or giving it a real target or going so far that the dragon won't try to be nice anymore.

So...aint nothing real gonna happen. Aint nobody gonna do shit. But get put back into their stupid assed fucking place.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 92
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/22/2017 9:19:52 PM

The US naval strike force is about 2-3 days away from their destination in the Korean peninsula
NK has stated that the "US has gone insane", and they will not sit idly by while the US positions itself in the nearby waters.

So is this bluster....or is war about to come down!
Does trump realize the price to be paid if war does indeed break out in this area!
Can China truly do something substantive?

If war breaks out, this will not be like the Iraq war, as there are nuclear armaments at hand
and casualties will be heavy on both sides!

A helluva price to pay just to divert attention away from the Russian investigation that is about to resume!
The anti-christ has come forth!

Trump and Kim Jong-Un are two spoiled, self-entitled children threatening to unleash armageddon. If Trump attacks North Korea and North Korea uses its nukes, we may intercept them and destroy North Korea. It is possible that a preemptive strike might save a few million Americans on the west coast while dooming millions of South Koreans who live near the Korean demilitarized zone. Reality is that we may not save South Korea and Japan from North Korea's nukes.

This war will not only destroy North Korea but also Japan and South Korea, and that includes 28,500 American soldiers living in the DMZ. China and Russia most likely would join forces to destroy us.

The common enemy for China and Russia is the United States. In this war, Russia and China will be the winners. I honestly believe we are in the verge of World War III.

Not long ago, conservatives accused Hillary of being a warmonger, and yet, here they are condoning Trump provoking Kim Jong-Un into a nuclear war, in addition to attacking Syria and Afghanistan.

On the campaign trail last year, Donald Trump said he would be willing to sit down for a burger with Kim Jong Un.

Trump says he's a great negotiator, "the best negotiator in the history of this world, I'm a problem solver". For Trump, who claims he knows how to negotiate great deals, getting one with North Korea should just be another walk in the park.
 N2U16
Msg: 93
WHAT???? WWIII AGAIN????
Posted: 4/22/2017 10:56:22 PM
This is serious dude, no doubt!

RUN FOR THE HILLS…..RUN FOR THE HILLS…RUN FOR THE HILLS

Kids are so cute lol

YAAAAAAAWWWWWWNNNNN

Well, it’s sleepy-time!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 94
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/23/2017 4:06:23 AM

Not long ago, conservatives accused Hillary of being a warmonger, and yet, here they are condoning Trump provoking Kim Jong-Un into a nuclear war, in addition to attacking Syria and Afghanistan.

If you have children in the military, and voted for Trump, I don't feel sorry for you. War against North Korea could be poetic justice, you reap what you sow.
 flman2015
Msg: 95
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 4/23/2017 8:02:35 AM

The common enemy for China and Russia is the United States.
Under Putin, Russia has come to view the U.S more and more as an enemy but, that is not the case for China. At this point, China's economic well-being is tied to the U.S (and that of other developed nations), they know it, we know it and everyone knows it. China has no desire to antagonize the U.S.

China really is between a rock and hard place. For ideological and practical reasons they want to support N.K while N.K causes all kinds of diplomatic problems for China internationally. To compound the problem, they probably didn't expect getting caught between two self-centered, egotistical, petulant idiots. Before they had one to deal with, now they have two and it is anybody's guess as to which of the two is the worst one. Hopefully, they'll come up with something to appease the irrational pre-adolescents they now have to deal with.

Turd-in-chief is likely just pandering to the pile of mediocre idiots that support him and deflecting attention away to the reasons he should be removed from the W.H.
 deetristate
Msg: 96
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/20/2017 5:49:24 AM
Just wondering what if any response you think there should be to that kid dying.

Or should we morn and move on.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 97
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/20/2017 6:16:00 AM

Just wondering what if any response you think there should be to that kid dying.

^ keep on Trollin'..........so the money keeps on coming in!
 deetristate
Msg: 98
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/20/2017 6:58:22 AM
So you don't kniw.
It is ok.
A lot of people feel that way.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 99
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/20/2017 7:58:06 AM

Use him as a reminder not to break the law in other countries.
 funchesf
Msg: 100
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/20/2017 10:21:29 AM

Posted By: deetristate
North Korea has warned that a "big event" is near, and U.S. officials say signs point to a nuclear test that could come as early as this weekend.

North Korea as any country can claim that they have a right to self-defense .... a sort of Global 2nd amendment right to bear arms

What would you propose if anything be done about North Korea?

simply use the same method that always worked with other countries ...."Bribes"

Posted By: dragonbytes
Did people know North Korea is an atheist state where public religion is discouraged? Just an example of an atheist state.

proof that North Korea has at least one good idea...but there are Christians in North Korea......just not enough to cause problems

Posted By: gtomustang
If we conducted a nuclear test, and any nation in the world decided that was a good enough reason to park its navy off our coast and shoot missiles at us...

...what would our reaction be to that?

the same reaction that President Kennedy had during 'The Cuban Missile Crisis'

Posted By: Kj521
I don't think that is a wise idea with regard to that particular man/child dictator.

are you referring to North Korea or The United States?

No one has posted anything here that I find that threatening or annoying to vote to delete.

then you have to take it into consideration that it might be all about "you"

if Trump makes a big deal out of it then North Korea or others might remind Trump of his promise to use torture methods on detainees far worse than waterboarding
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next