Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOLTrump
Msg: 126
North Korea - What NextPage 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

That is called common sense, many African tribes also circumcised their male teenagers to signify they had now entered manhood, nothing religious about that at all.

So true, as it is not like these people where designed or built, because if they where it would be a clear indication that the person or thing behind the design really had no idea what they where doing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truth is, much of Jewish law was based on health.

Yep, just like Sharia law and Canon Law.

I took a course on Judaism and medicine a few years ago. Fascinating stuff. Contrary to opinions from scum like Herod Lying Jovan, who mocks ancient Jewish history, there were lots of valid reasons for the laws of their day.

But let's not forget the jewish practice of getting paid:

A physician had to receive adequate fees, and free medical service was not approved because "a physician who takes nothing is worth nothing"

Encyclopedia Judaica: Medicine
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/medicine

Even the Praying had a reason behind it...other than communicating with God...there was a lot of psychology involved. The depth of thought back then truly amazing.

Yep it is called the placebo affect.
 triblata
Msg: 127
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 7:17:54 AM
More babbling ignorance from Lolidiot:

Nothing of importance ever stuns the onlooker.
Tomorrow makes people shiver.
That way is running away.
A classical composition jumps both ways.

LOLTrump
Msg: 128
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 7:24:02 AM

More babbling ignorance from Lolidiot:

Then based on your response, I guess that makes you someone who cannot even refute babbling ignorance.

Either way, seek the help of an adult before commenting if you do not want to look like a total numpty.
 hopefulhunk
Msg: 129
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 7:29:23 AM
Jews don't eat or touch pigs because they don't chew their cud.

Seriously. Look it up.

No bacon for you!
*to be read in the voice of the soup nazi.

Hilarious to try to justify these archaic practices.
Social engineering on a world wide scale.
Who owns the majority of the news, banks, ect...

Not racist or anti jewelry just true.
History.

Why doesn't our resident jew tell us how wrong and hateful we all are?
Oh wait a minute....
 triblata
Msg: 130
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 7:57:49 AM

Who owns the majority of the news, banks, ect...

Lets see, in the Great israel Thread, as screwn8....you defamed the Talmud, accused Jews of killing Jesus...and now the standard tripe about Jews owning the majority of the news, banks, etc....the same crap used by anti-semites for years...which is why of course you have followed me around like a little puppy. I get it.

But the thing is Hopeful, I take it as pride that the Jews..with so much against them..unable to get jobs in Christian America, struck out on their own and started their own businesses, started Hollywood, became ubiquitous in the Professions. We pulled ourselves up by our own boot-straps and we were rewarded for the same. Am I supposed to apologize for this? I get the White Trash of America, a membership card which you highly likely hold... doesn't like us.... but people always seem to not like others who are better off than them or who they think are in control.

As for the chewing cud...yea that's the line.. but when these rules were drawn up long ago, there was a reason for them....and one of them was health. It was known eating Pigs caused sickness...unlikely of course they knew about Trichinosis or how long meat had to be heated... but they could observe cause and effect.
 Jo van
Msg: 131
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 8:05:43 AM

No they most likely had their children circumcised because they lived in a hot dry, sandy environment, just like the majority of Australian Aborigines did who also routinely circumcised their male infants. That is called common sense, many African tribes also circumcised their male teenagers to signify they had now entered manhood, nothing religious about that at all.

Completely ignoring the "real" reason is that "god" told "Abraham" to do it.
Apparently he circumcised himself, AND his 300 slaves, all on the same day.

African tribes also put "tribal scars" all over their young men. I suppose that's "common sense" as well??

Why don't you just claim that everything was "better" in the past?

Religions: Dragging us backwards.
Don't let them!
Just say "no".

Science didn't exist in biblical days? So you don't class astronomy as a science?

what they had in "biblical times" was more "astrology" or perhaps "astrometry" than astronomy.
-That's why "Herod" had the first-born males killed; because an astrologer had "predicted" the birth of a "king".
(Btw, that was nothing to do with me! )

The ancient Greeks had "mapped" the sky, and given names to some (1200?) stars, but they called the planets "wandering stars", because they didn't know they were planets.
A couple of ancient Greeks even postulated a "heliocentric" universe, but the ("obvious") "geocentric" model persisted until telescopes were invented in the Middle Ages.
-Even then, the churches carried on killing people, to perpetuate their version.

Science and medicine back then, were more based on superstitions, than facts or knowledge.
To pretend otherwise is just another part of your delusion.
HTH

Back on-topic:
Nice to see Trump's cabinet all behaving like they were in North Korea, "all hail our great leader".
Do you think that Trump got them all to publicly kiss his fat arse like that, by threatening executions?
Do all cabinet meetings start with "reasons to be grateful to our leader" now?

funchesf
Msg: 132
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 8:14:45 AM

Posted By: triblata
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
Roald Dahl

the wise do not hide behind the quotes of others to appear intelligent ....funches 3:16

Posted By: congupnaroad
No they most likely had their children circumcised because they lived in a hot dry, sandy environment

nope...Moses and the Hebrews circumcised their children due to a covenant between Abraham and God

That is called common sense,

common sense would entail removing one's clothing before removing one's body parts ..ou ou ouchhhhhhhhhhhh

Science didn't exist in biblical days? So you don't class astronomy as a science?

them biblical days had Prophets not Scientists

Truth is, much of Jewish law was based on health

perhaps based on Health when it comes to being tossed into The lake of Fire ....burn baby burn

Prohibitions to eating Pork was likely based on avoiding Trichinosis

nope...pork is forbidden because pigs are not considered to be a Kosher animal ... did you get kicked out of Jewish school?

. I took a course on Judaism and medicine a few years ago

I hope the course was for free...if not...get a refund ...because Jews are suppose to go to God for healing not seek out medicine Men

Contrary to opinions from scum like Herod Lying Jovan, who mocks ancient Jewish history,

you're the one that mock the Jewish religion by claiming that you no longer follow the religion but yet you're still a Jew ...this is an indication that you're either ashamed ...or perhaps wanted to eat bacon ...so so tasty
 LOLTrump
Msg: 133
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 8:22:43 AM

We pulled ourselves up by our own boot-straps and we were rewarded for the same. Am I supposed to apologize for this?

I guess that explains why you put non-religious on your profile, as it is clear you are embarrassed and do not want to be associated with the jews.

And honestly given their history of violence and oppression I do not blame you.
 triblata
Msg: 134
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 8:34:42 AM

perhaps based on Health when it comes to being tossed into The lake of Fire ....burn baby burn

Reggae Mahn....dreadlocks mahn...... Lets hear some chants and voodoo funchesf.... I need to add to the funchest doll repetoire.... what do you think of this magic chant for your enemy Fun? Will it work if I use it... or do I need dreadlocks for full affect?

first you boil your black tea on the stove.
Then throw 5 caplets of tylenol in the tea and stir.
Then pour 2 shots of glasses of cool mint mounthwash in the tea and stir.
Put the tea in the freezer for 1 hour.
While you are waiting go to the bathroom and pour 10 shots glasses of salt in the tub and get in it and sit there and close your eyes and say
"black tea black tea hide the truth of ingredients"
"Tylenol Tylenol, mouthwash, mouthwash make my enemy"
"sick or die or get drunk and won't remember what happened"
"when she/he will be fooled in front of lot of people"
You go back in the kitchen after 1 hour is up.
You get the tea out of the freezer and stick it in the mircowave for 30 seconds before you give it to her/him.
On the next day you will find out what happens.

Maybe I could use this banish evil chant:

Evil that which forms below
no longer may you dwell,
death takes you with this spell.

But I love this famous chant.... This could be YOU babbling:

One day I grant the wumbo fright
To open up my wumbo sights
And when that wumbos wumbo fights
To wumbo I will do all night

Funchesf...you got to give me the rights to put your image, dreadlocks and all, on the doll box. It will help so much in selling and marketing this Babbling Voodoo Doll. Get yourself a lawyer, and our lawyers will talk. I'm still willing to give you a reasonable percentage.... but you need to keep the babbling going. I get more ideas every day.

triblata
Msg: 135
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 9:00:10 AM

I guess that explains why you put non-religious on your profile, as it is clear you are embarrassed and do not want to be associated with the jews.

And honestly given their history of violence and oppression I do not blame you.

They only babble who practise not reflection.

Edward Young
 triblata
Msg: 136
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 9:55:05 AM
Funchesf.... Meet Reggae Mahn..... the perfect Logo.... this could be the next Aunt Jemima... but instead of selling pancakes we will be selling babbling Voodoo. I don't know about you... but I'm really starting to feel good about our project here. This could be big... really big. And just think... you will go down in history as the inspiration for this product....your profile... dreadlocks and all... will become legendary in marketing history.
https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-illustration-of-reggae-man-smiling-212741272.jpg
 funchesf
Msg: 137
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 10:03:35 AM

Why doesn't our resident jew tell us how wrong and hateful we all are?

because the resident Jew is a hypocrite ...it's ok for them to make fun of religion but let someone say something negative about the Jews ....then watch the person become unstable and get all psycho ..to the point of being kicked off the site numerous times
 triblata
Msg: 138
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 10:37:05 AM

because the resident Jew is a hypocrite ...it's ok for them to make fun of religion but let someone say something negative about the Jews ....then watch the person become unstable and get all psycho ..to the point of being kicked off the site numerous times

.... talk about a hypocrite. . . did I hurt your little feelings funchesf? Its okay for you to mock, disparage, taunt with your babbling... but you can't take the heat yourself? You ain't as tough as you look are you...maybe you should cut off those dreads...you trying to be Samson or something?
 LOLTrump
Msg: 139
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 11:50:37 AM

Thanks for the reminder as his time is getting close to expiring soon.

Either way, it is clear he is embarrassed to admit he is jewish and seeing how they treat other people in the world I can't blame him.
 triblata
Msg: 140
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 11:55:54 AM
"Thanks for the reminder as he time is getting close to expiring soon."

You mean like a crazy woman you are reporting my ID? What, you don't like how I have proven, like funchesf...you are a nonstop babbler? Facts are facts lol. Just as God has said "I AM WHAT I AM" You are what you are...too late to change your dreadful personality now. Sorry if facts hurt your feelings. :-)

The grand frigates of Liechtenstein have half-eaten telephones in their orchestra.

LOLTrump
Msg: 141
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:06:50 PM

You mean like a crazy woman you are reporting my ID?

Nope, no reporting necessary, just a quick email to the right people.

Facts are facts lol. Just as God has said "I AM WHAT I AM" You are what you are...too late to change your dreadful personality now. Sorry if facts hurt your feelings. :-)

But didn't the jews kill that god guy, or was that his son or what it him pretending to be his son?

Either way, that was not a very nice thing to do.
 funchesf
Msg: 142
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:12:55 PM

talk about a hypocrite. . . did I hurt your little feelings funchesf?

apparently I've hurted yours...sure doesn't take much for you to go religiously psycho

Its okay for you to mock, disparage, taunt with your babbling..

I've simply asked why you deem it acceptable to force little children to get their private parts mutilated under the guise of religion and then try to deceive the forum that it's done for Health reasons when the Bible clearly states otherwise

but you can't take the heat yourself?

that's why I wouldn't force a child to get circumcised ...or a pet spayed and/or neutered

You ain't as tough as you look are you

actually I was going for the "Jesus is Love" look

maybe you should cut off those dreads

I consider myself "damn" lucky to still have a full head of hair ..

.you trying to be Samson or something?

not if you're trying to be Delilah (marilyn)
 triblata
Msg: 143
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 12:13:09 PM

So "emailing" the right people is not reporting? Is that what you tell yourself when you act like a crazy woman? You poor little wench. I hope my posts didn't make you cry. ROFLMAO

maybe you should cut off those dreads

I consider myself "damn" lucky to still have a full head of hair ..

Well I have to give you that one Funchesf. Touchee or should I say Toupee?.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 144
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/28/2017 6:55:42 PM
Where did Korea go, lol!!?

Few years ago read an excellent article about how the "wisdom" of the elders (of any culture) became religious folkways. . . . E.g., sacred cows in India. If a family has a cow, and famine times come, the temptation is to eat the cow. Thing is, if the cow is NOT eaten, the family has a chance of survival (cow plows, provide milk/butter). Without the cow, the whole family is finished. Pigs--pork spoils much more rapidly than most other meats. Also, pigs are adaptable and in hard times will go ahead and eat shit rather than starve--but they pick up pathogens that way--but just leave them out of the food mix. The uneducated are more willing to accept "God's Word" than the word of scientists, so making it "religious" works pretty well. . . .

As for how smart Jews are and how much they own. . . . pretty much the law of unintended consequences. Christians refused to let the Jews own land for nearly 2,000 years. Therefore the Jews of the Diaspora became largely merchants. Farmers don't need money, they can barter. Merchants pretty much do. Hence the beginning of capital accumulation. Assisted by the Church who saw money lending as "unclean" (usury) and hence forbid good Christians to do so. Same time, the road to success for Christians was through the priesthood for any child showing promise. And hence, the removal of those genes from the gene pool. For the Jews, the brightest light in the community became the Rabi, who was supported by the whole community, and encouraged to have a big family. So for two millennia, the Christians voluntarily dumbed down its gene pool, and the Jewish community revved up the IQ of its communities. Plus, you know, capital. Having capital was not without danger: the Princes liked to call on the Jewish communities to finance their little wars with each other, and then if they didn't want to, or couldn't, pay them back just staged a little pogrom to fix the debt problem.

Truth in Lending: I have one great grandmother who was Jewish.
 triblata
Msg: 145
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/29/2017 8:25:05 AM
That's interesting Wooby on the pork issue. Makes sense...One thing I have learned through taking courses at the Jewish Education Series, at our local Chabad, ...the deep thought that went into constructing Jewish Law and Rules all those years ago was incredible. The debates between the various scholars as to what to do and why. So I'm pretty sure that everything they came up with had a purpose behind it. Even this non-stop praying and davening...was to lift the spirit of the people. Of course, its hard to consider any of that stuff in modern times... but one other thing I have learned from the ultra religious at the Chabad... they seem to be genuinely warm people and almost perpetually happy... dancing..singing. Its quite striking how much they seem to get out of following all that tradition.

As for the theory as to why the Jews developed high intelligence... yea your theory makes lots of sense. The Rabbis tended to be the smartest and tended to have large families... although recently I have read that intelligence may be passed down from the mother and not the father. No matter... the segregation from other peoples.. the constant emphasis on reading, learning and arguing obviously had a huge impact over the years as the Jewish race in the West developed their own characteristics. . . .yes I know that many Jews do not consider it a race, but having lived in Israel, there are absolutely certain physical characteristics particular to a certain percentage of those people... so to me they qualify as a race and more than just a religion. But I am not particularly concerned about being politically correct.
 triblata
Msg: 146
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/29/2017 8:31:00 AM

What happened LOL Trump... I expected to turn on the computer this morning and my user name would be gone. Does admin not take your seriously? I wonder why that is.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 147
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:00:53 AM

What happened LOL Trump... I expected to turn on the computer this morning and my user name would be gone. Does admin not take your seriously? I wonder why that is.

How do you keep a retard in suspense?
 triblata
Msg: 148
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/29/2017 9:28:08 AM

How do you keep a retard in suspense?

Low class term... The politically correct term is mentally challenged or some such thing. Now for you:

“BAAL, n. An old deity formerly much worshiped under various names. As Baal he was popular with the Phoenicians; as Belus or Bel he had the honor to be served by the priest Berosus, who wrote the famous account of the Deluge; as Babel he had a tower partly erected to his glory on the Plain of Shinar. From Babel comes our English word "babble." Under whatever name worshiped, Baal is the Sun-god. As Beelzebub he is the god of flies, which are begotten of the sun's rays on the stagnant water. In Physicia Baal is still worshiped as Bolus, and as Belly he is adored and served with abundant sacrifice by the priests of Guttledom.”

Ambrose Bierce
 LOLTrump
Msg: 149
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/29/2017 12:34:02 PM

Low class term... The politically correct term is mentally challenged or some such thing.

That sounds like something a retard would say.

Either way, you may experience some interment issues, but do not let it worry you, as that is just the system verifying some information.
 triblata
Msg: 150
North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/29/2017 12:38:24 PM
^^^^ Another babbler... another Joke of a Man... so sad. :-)

The light at the end of the tunnel will take you to places you never expected not to visit!

Organisational culture lay down on the riverbed.

A flailing monkey sickens me.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next