Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 from site to sight
Msg: 176
where's all the patriotic support for Chump? anyone see any? Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I think Trump is loving the North Korean situation, because he gets to flex his muscles and act like a bully and tough guy, when their is no chance of him ever being in any danger. If he was required to be on the front lines of any conflicts, he would be crying like a baby, saying "I want my mommy", and "You can do whatever you want Mr. Un. I won't mind".
 Jo van
Msg: 177
where's all the patriotic support for Chump? anyone see any?
Posted: 8/13/2017 5:05:42 AM
Well, it doesn't surprise me that Trump is all "Fire and fury", his ("racist") support base has been cheering his hatred of Mexico, "Mooslems", and "China", who were apparently, taking the piss, "financially".
And make no mistake, it'll be not just a war with NK., it'll be a war with China, and maybe Russia too.
China alone, has 4X the population of the USA.
They will always back NK.

So all his "Rambo" posturing is expected now, because that's exactly what he said in the campaign.
(Although he also "promised" no more "interventionism". Well, he "promised" a lot of stuff...)

Funny, that when given the chance to fight the "commies" himself, he declined their kind offer.
("Bad feet", apparently. Funny, that didn't stop him from playing tennis, or golf. )

Not that I blame him for that, I'd have "dodged the draft" myself, because I'm against wars.
But I wouldn't be threatening other countries with war now, because I'm against wars.

He's both a coward, and a hypocrite.
He'll bluff, like he bluffed with all his failed, bankrupt business, it's what "businessmen" do, they like to "take risks",
- but this time the "bet" is the lives of other people's children.

He won't "back down", and neither will Kim.
The only hope is that China (and Russia maybe) will "defuse" the situation.

I'd be prepared to bet that public funds are currently being spent on building a different sort of "bunker" on his golf courses, got to protect the "CIC".
-As for the rest of you; it's back to "duck and cover".
The people of Guam have been advised "not to look at fireballs"
It's good advice.

He's just "Making America Geiger-Counters Again.
I think PeeWee Herman would have been a better choice.
Have a nice Sunday.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > North Korea - What Next