Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > They hold the reins in a relationship.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 30
view profile
History
They hold the reins in a relationship.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
It's fair to say that Shrimpy doesn't know what he's talking about with regard to sex and the menopause. Yes, some women's interest in sex drops during the menopause. That's probably more to do with the physical symptoms getting in the way and because for some, the menopause can have an emotional effect around the notion that they're losing a part of themselves. It's a time when they need some support from a partner. Can you imagine the poison dwarf doing that? No, neither can I. It's more likely that he'd simply *mope* around, complaining to others that he isn't getting any.

The fact is that the chances of any woman wanting to have sex with the little pissant are dramatically reduced anyway, simply because of his obnoxious attitude. Even though most post-menopausal women have as healthy interest in sex as they did before, they still wouldn't be that desperate to have sex with someone who doesn't do it for them.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/conditions/sexual-health/a2261/sex-and-the-menopause/
 skiptalker
Msg: 31
view profile
History
They hold the reins in a relationship.
Posted: 4/16/2017 1:00:39 PM
i only come here now for 10k versus orange....
 10ky
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/16/2017 1:20:32 PM
-orange

If you are as good at understanding and supporting women as you say you are and if you are as good at understanding the "language of love" or whatever shite you read on tumblr and out magazine, then, why's it that the wife ran for the hills? Why's it that you are single and have been since the wife kicked you out of the door? You picture yourself like a woman's dream on here, and yet look a bit at youself!? How's all that misery come about?

The truth is that you're not shite. You're just a filthy old midget who's bluffing his fat arse off in the hope that some woman is fooled in agreeing to quench the thirst he has accumulated over centuries of abstinence imposed on him by the circumstances. You are a wee disgusting lackey. That's all you truly is, old codger.

-skip

:D :D (thumbs up)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2017 1:36:38 PM
Usual expected reply from Shrimpy McTiddler that he hands out whenever someone calls him out for behaving like a moron...

I'm single because I choose to be. You're single because you're forced to be. There's a difference. Just because you don't like it, there's no need to take it out on others.

By the way, I shower every day and I'm still a full three inches taller than you claim to be (though I think you're more closer to 5'0 than 5'4, judging by the way your clothes fit...)

And if I'm a 'lackey' because I understand where women come from, all power to me, since it makes me rather popular. :))))
 10ky
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/16/2017 2:01:29 PM
-orange
If you are single by choice, why's it that you are on pof and Tumblr and so many other dating websites? baffling.

Full 3 inches taller? That is to be verified. Judging from your pictures, you are 5'5 at most. I mean, look at your shoulders and your tiny hands and build. It's pretty obvious. Then again, why are you so obsessed about height? There's so many tall people on here and yet none of them goes around calling anyone short. Do you realise that your behaviour is exposing your deep insecurities about your (lack of) height?

10ky
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/16/2017 2:38:38 PM
^
Tut tut tut... you're such a fkn brat.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/16/2017 3:25:13 PM
Don't be sour
Just think you'll soon have your own anti-fan club :)
 scareymush
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/16/2017 3:41:24 PM
....and our name will be the Leonskybitches, hehe. No, there must be a better name.
 billybonds
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/16/2017 3:58:57 PM
I know this is perhaps an unforgivable post but I can't believe that anyone who can construct an opening post, such as
Ky, can be nothing else but a lovely, wholesome guy . He doesn't mean what he says about orange tigger , I feel each would like what the other has in abundance and both admire what each brings to the table of love. Mark my very words there will be the establishment of a middle ground soon, and then the long, long dance of the anacondas as both make their way towards a sweet, sweet rapprochement.
 scareymush
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/16/2017 4:28:59 PM
/\/\/\........ooo errr and the plot just thickened...

What's clear about their encounters on here is that 10ky is a leech-like parasite, not that he's sucking the blood out of Orange, it's more that he's living on every word....the words are not words he reflects upon but words that he will steal to use when trying to do a convincing job of pretending that he isn't actually a psychopath and to turn the tables on other accusers of the same.

You can't even pretend that theirs is a symbiotic situation as Orange truly has nothing to gain aside from exercising his intellectual muscles, which seem in fine timbre anyway....his is a thankless task and he's been very kind, unnecessarily so, fun and very interesting to observe though.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2017 7:18:57 PM

If you are single by choice, why's it that you are on pof and Tumblr and so many other dating websites? baffling.

Blimey! Who knew that the blog site Tumblr was a dating site?? I didn't, which is probably why I don't have an account there... Maybe you're thinking of Tindr, one of the three dating sites I have accounts with,

Quite obviously, Shrimpy McTiddler, the only person baffled about remaining single by choice until the right person appears is you, but then, let's face it, when it comes to understanding the world of dating and relationships, you is a bit fick innit? :))))

Full 3 inches taller? That is to be verified. Judging from your pictures, you are 5'5 at most. I mean, look at your shoulders and your tiny hands and build. It's pretty obvious. Then again, why are you so obsessed about height? There's so many tall people on here and yet none of them goes around calling anyone short. Do you realise that your behaviour is exposing your deep insecurities about your (lack of) height?

On the contrary; I have no deep insecurities about my height whatsoever. However, I know that you do, and quite frankly, it amuses me to expose your small man syndrome whenever I can, because it always, always leaves you tied up in knots. Maybe when you stop behaving like an imbecile, I might let up a little.
 10ky
Msg: 41
Posted: 4/17/2017 5:44:35 AM
-orange
Tumblr and Tinder, I have no clue. You, being single by choice, seem to be the expert of dating websites. You're on all of them. Bleh.

On the contrary; I have no deep insecurities about my height whatsoever.

Aye. That sure seem to be the case. xD

However, I know that you do, and quite frankly, it amuses me to expose your small man syndrome whenever I can, because it always, always leaves you tied up in knots. Maybe when you stop behaving like an imbecile, I might let up a little.

No, man, don't relent. If there wasn't a frail somebody like you to pick on on here, it would be total boredom. Keep at it.

10ky
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:03:08 AM
-roxy<3

Well, I suppose I already do. Guess there's never been a dude on here as hated as I am... and all the while, I thought I was adorable :D x

-billy
Ermm .. he's stickier than shite. I've been trying to pee him off the loo bowl for ages but he's hanging on. I resigned myself to the status quo. Will keep pissing on his head for as long as he hangs on so I'm not sure the snakes will be dancing any time soon. xD
 10ky
Msg: 43
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:40:39 AM
^
That's encouraging. At least, I'm not as bad as some folk on here make me out to be. x
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:43:08 AM

all the while, I thought I was adorable :D x

And therein lies your problem. That's narcissism for you.

I've been trying to pee him off the loo bowl for ages

You can't even reach a toilet seat without someone giving you a leg up, so we know that isn't true. :))))
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2017 6:48:33 AM

That's encouraging. At least, I'm not as bad as some folk on here make me out to be.

That's not what flutterby said. Read it again.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > They hold the reins in a relationship.