Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 40
Spank me Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Sent who a message?

Yours truly lol

Flutter is going to be looking at her in box now thinking "what the hell!!"...

If the message is similar to the one I've been sent, she'll understand, she's pretty cool

your opinion of me means absolutely nothing!

as it should be.
I'll make comments about who and what I like. Just like you.

you lot have the usual witch hunt going!

Get over yourself
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/23/2017 3:56:54 PM
Brings it on himself though, like kicking a wasps' nest while covered in jam. Simple attention seeker.
 Hostess68
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/23/2017 9:13:27 PM
We look at a photo for 3 seconds and dismiss that person cos they aint beautiful or handsome. Take Pauline (random take Pauline) she is much prettier than her pic I am sure but looks drab in that pic. The pic does not portray her personality or misgivings or anything really. We judge in 3 seconds with online dating. We spend our lives online picking and choosing without knowing anything. And worse still! This is the way it works these days. I cant remember when a gal met a boy in real life and said hey! Fancy a pint? Its not normal. Its lost
 billybonds
Msg: 44
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 2:41:33 AM
I think Pauline's picture makes her look svelte
instead of obese, pretty..as opposed to looking like a
shot putter and intelligent as opposed to being a half-wit
It really is perception. On topic it really seems too sad for words.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 2:42:43 AM
"I cant remember when a gal met a boy in real life and said hey! Fancy a pint? Its not normal. Its lost"

That's because you don't get out there. Lots of my friends have gotten together that way.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 3:43:25 AM
You don't think we're all going to own up do you?
 10ky
Msg: 48
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 6:11:11 AM
Aye, roxy's sweet 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time, she was having the hots for kirk or bond (¬_¬)

-tiger
Always better than lickin arse while covered in bog paper aye? loo-faced wee btd.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 7:26:51 AM

-tiger
Always better than lickin arse while covered in bog paper aye?

I'll go by your extensive experience on that one.
 10ky
Msg: 50
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 7:44:56 AM
^
smh ..

vv

or rather:

Translation: "Grandpa's retarded for real. Once a man, twice a child indeed" (walks away)
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 8:11:23 AM
^ Translation: "Er... can't fink of nuffink now"

In order to maintain the highest quality forums, you are restricted to making fun of the shrunken wrinkled grape trying out his Harry Hill impressions.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 8:53:40 AM
Even if it was for his took-me-five-minutes-to-think-of-a-'witty'-comment posting edits, he'd still be the worst attention seeker here though.

Though Hostess comes close for her little bits of irony, as seen in your quote above. I bit off my typing fingers to stop me replying to that one directly.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums, you are restricted to making fun of the shrunken wrinkled grape trying to pick his nose and missing.
 Tayfire
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 10:40:49 AM
Tune

"Will ye go spank me go
and we'll all spank together
all through the mountain Tyne
all through the blooming heather
Will ye go spank me go" LoL
 Hostess68
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 10:49:46 AM
That so Tiger? Is that why you constantly appear in my viewed me pile of shite?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 11:31:01 AM
Why the heck would I view your drinking photos, your looking glum photos, or your couldn't be bothered to make an effort to get dressed to stand by this fence photo, more than once?? I wouldn't have gone as far as calling it a pile of shite myself, but hey, I won't argue...
 Hostess68
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 11:32:56 AM
I see you remember all my photos lol. I rest my case loser
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 59
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 11:42:19 AM
I think you can view someone once then every time you are online you bump up on their 'viewed me' thingy.
I remember a guy telling me some woman got the hump with him thinking he was stalking her when he'd looked at her profile once, ages before
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 11:47:31 AM

I see you remember all my photos lol. I rest my case loser

Around a year ago. When you were complaining about people not reaching your 'high standards' the last time. They're that remarkable in their drab plainness, they tend to stick in the mind, you know.
 10ky
Msg: 61
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 11:53:11 AM
^
He's got to shoot himself in the foot each time he opens his mouth. Dopier than that it don't get.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 11:55:54 AM
Oh look - Glasgow Gollum pitches in between nostrils.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums, you are restricted to making fun of the shrunken wrinkled grape trying to pick his nose and missing.
 10ky
Msg: 63
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 12:11:14 PM
^
Well, at least I'm not a damn c0ck-chewin, flabby English tinky winky like you. Here's your loose-arsed self at work:

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/telletubbies/images/6/61/OMG.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20120330222749
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 1:30:41 PM
I must say that it's weird how utterly obsessed you are with homosexual practices. Either you're following the usual childish tactics of trying to embarrass someone by saying they're gay (which won't work because I'm a grown-up who's confident about his own sexuality), or you're in the closet. Which is it?
 scareymush
Msg: 65
Spank me
Posted: 7/24/2017 3:07:34 PM
I agree Orange, it's all very strange. The macho posturing and jail house vernacular reveal a lot about the little creep.
 10ky
Msg: 66
Spank me
Posted: 7/25/2017 1:05:07 AM
-orange
Depends tinky. If by grown up you me old, then you are. If you mean grown up horizontally, then that is true too. Anything else it's very unlikely. Your mental development is on par with that of a 3 year old.

You aren't gay imo but you r very effeminate both behaviourally and physically. Afteral, you r apparently stalking host. (The thirst aye? xD) Your femininity and the fact that no woman on the planet would ever even consider you unless she's as ugly as fk or else you rape her or entrap her (poor ex wife) must have pushed you to sit on some c0ck I says. Beggars cannae be choosers, wasn't it pops? There's nothing to offend or take offense about in being gay I've been told. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/25/2017 2:59:09 AM

-orange
Depends tinky. If by grown up you me old, then you are. If you mean grown up horizontally, then that is true too. Anything else it's very unlikely. Your mental development is on par with that of a 3 year old.

Well, Gollum the Glasgow Nose-Miner, let's take a look at your own mental 'development', shall we?

You aren't gay imo but you r very effeminate both behaviourally and physically.

How is agreeing with feminist sensibilities behaviourally effeminate? Don't see many women with beards either... Poor attempt at a playground taunt there.

Afteral, you r apparently stalking host. (The thirst aye? xD)

The fact that Roxy already explained that lie has seemingly passed you by. Either you can't understand it, or you're deliberately ignoring it in a desperate attempt to get one up. Either way, you're back in the playground.

Your femininity and the fact that no woman on the planet would ever even consider you unless she's as ugly as fk

Which is why I have an attractive girlfriend and you ... don't? Your playground logic isn't making much sense, you know.

or else you rape her or entrap her (poor ex wife)

Quite apart from the fact that you're getting into the realms of serious libel, it's humorous coming from a twerp who's admitted to groping women in public (that's sexual assault, you know).

There's nothing to offend or take offense about in being gay I've been told. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it.

Yet you seem to persist with talking about homosexual practices:

must have pushed you to sit on some c0ck I says.

Are you subconsciously hankering for your pre-op date, perhaps?

Who's the three year old now? You certainly have the literacy level of one, as well as the mental development.
 10ky
Msg: 68
Spank me
Posted: 7/25/2017 4:15:14 AM
^
"Quite apart from the fact that you're getting into the realms of serious libel..."
Take it easy pa. You know, I was just flying a kite .. but here's a curious saying:

Verum nocet!

vv
Never said I was only kidding though, tinky; have I? I think you're a wee bit confused... as often/always.(:

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >