Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 66
Spank me Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
-orange
Depends tinky. If by grown up you me old, then you are. If you mean grown up horizontally, then that is true too. Anything else it's very unlikely. Your mental development is on par with that of a 3 year old.

You aren't gay imo but you r very effeminate both behaviourally and physically. Afteral, you r apparently stalking host. (The thirst aye? xD) Your femininity and the fact that no woman on the planet would ever even consider you unless she's as ugly as fk or else you rape her or entrap her (poor ex wife) must have pushed you to sit on some c0ck I says. Beggars cannae be choosers, wasn't it pops? There's nothing to offend or take offense about in being gay I've been told. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/25/2017 2:59:09 AM

-orange
Depends tinky. If by grown up you me old, then you are. If you mean grown up horizontally, then that is true too. Anything else it's very unlikely. Your mental development is on par with that of a 3 year old.

Well, Gollum the Glasgow Nose-Miner, let's take a look at your own mental 'development', shall we?

You aren't gay imo but you r very effeminate both behaviourally and physically.

How is agreeing with feminist sensibilities behaviourally effeminate? Don't see many women with beards either... Poor attempt at a playground taunt there.

Afteral, you r apparently stalking host. (The thirst aye? xD)

The fact that Roxy already explained that lie has seemingly passed you by. Either you can't understand it, or you're deliberately ignoring it in a desperate attempt to get one up. Either way, you're back in the playground.

Your femininity and the fact that no woman on the planet would ever even consider you unless she's as ugly as fk

Which is why I have an attractive girlfriend and you ... don't? Your playground logic isn't making much sense, you know.

or else you rape her or entrap her (poor ex wife)

Quite apart from the fact that you're getting into the realms of serious libel, it's humorous coming from a twerp who's admitted to groping women in public (that's sexual assault, you know).

There's nothing to offend or take offense about in being gay I've been told. I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of it.

Yet you seem to persist with talking about homosexual practices:

must have pushed you to sit on some c0ck I says.

Are you subconsciously hankering for your pre-op date, perhaps?

Who's the three year old now? You certainly have the literacy level of one, as well as the mental development.
 10ky
Msg: 68
Spank me
Posted: 7/25/2017 4:15:14 AM
^
"Quite apart from the fact that you're getting into the realms of serious libel..."
Take it easy pa. You know, I was just flying a kite .. but here's a curious saying:

Verum nocet!

vv
Never said I was only kidding though, tinky; have I? I think you're a wee bit confused... as often/always.(:

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Spank me
Posted: 7/25/2017 4:26:37 AM
^ "Only kidding" doesn't really cut it when you're trying to back out of being publicly foolish, especially when you then go out of your way to compound it.

You're such a moron, you don't even know it.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >