Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 51
Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies. Page 3 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
^
Rox, love, don't make it worse. I'm serious. (¬_¬)

xx
 Squareslice
Msg: 52
Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.
Posted: 4/28/2017 5:05:04 PM
Don't ye love it? The utter adoration?
I now get mentioned in other threads without any input from me cos wee sack wants ma boaby. He'll have to come to Glasgow, though.
 scareymush
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/28/2017 5:39:00 PM
He'll go to Glasgow as soon as he gets properly baptised into the catholic church, makes his communion and gets confirmed, that's if he's able to study the catechism (it might prove too much for the boy with barely a brain cell).

🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑🌟🌑

🌕 Full moon
🌓 Half moon
🌔 One more bite and it's no more Jaffa cake.
 Squareslice
Msg: 54
Posted: 4/28/2017 6:18:52 PM
he he he.... did ye know jaffa oranges (as well as being hairless) have something in common with boy blunder?

Seedless.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 scareymush
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/29/2017 12:48:41 AM
Well, if I ruled the world Monster Munch and its affiliates would fast become extinct...that sort of revolting horrible stuff has a dangerously corrosive effect on one's tastebuds. Yeuchhhhhh.... first your mouth is fooled into thinking its molars are crunching something kind of sweet and then your tongue feels like someone took a soldering iron to it and burnt away all proper feeling, the sensation being a zinging numbness ....that is not fun, that is not enjoyable, it's a sin against the holy temple of your mouth.

Would someone please think about the tastebuds....please!

Maybe I'm guilty of being too vanilla in my eating habits, maybe I should devour crazy taste sensations more often and become acclimatised to all that is strange and unusual...maybe I haven't lived enough.
 Squareslice
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:05:08 AM
Flutter, I've drifted over to vegemite cos it spreads easier than marmite.

As for monster munch, nothing will come close to Tayto cheese n onion crisps. They're the business, but getting harder to find on this side o the Irish sea ffs
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:14:28 AM
.........bump...........

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:40:14 AM
To be honest I don't eat crisps so I wouldn't know, I think of them as little slices of fat.
Don't eat biscuits or cake either. I do make an awesome chocolate cake occasionally.
I never used to eat chocolate at all then I got with a chap who tried to be a bit of a feeder. He'd buy vegan chocolate and moan when he had to eat it lol
I usually have one food I obsess over yearly. This year its aromatico toms....heaven in yer mouth.

vvvv.....sounds like a jackass stunt :)
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:55:50 AM
Should you run out of candles during a romantic meal just light up a couple of Pringles. Walkers crisps work too, just not quite a long lasting.
 scareymush
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/29/2017 5:40:45 AM

Should you run out of candles during a romantic meal just light up a couple of Pringles. Walkers crisps work too, just not quite a long lasting.

I would absolutely adore hearing the story behind that discovery.

Is you a physicist?

msg 79, kirk, omigod, you are so funny, I'm still laughing ages after I read that post.

Cheese and onion Tayto are the business, that's true.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/29/2017 6:27:35 AM
........time for another bump?

scareymush
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/29/2017 6:58:05 AM
It's a bit redundant bumping a thread that's already a mainstay in the top three threads on these boards, but god bless your good intentions.

I didn't realise that 'Jock' was a pejorative term...I know 'Sweaty sock' is. I've been called 'Paddy' or 'Mick' on multiple occasions and I just ignored it. I call Welsh people 'Taffy', is that bad?

I won't repeat what I call English people, I'm afraid of being hated.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 7:04:54 AM
Bunny is just exerting his Marcus given rights to bump a thread, good on yer mate.

Sorry Scarey, but the discovery about crisps was not scientific at all. Well, it wasn't an experiment anyway. It was during a bbq, I was reading the ingredients on a packet of Pringles and was fascinated by just how much fat was listed. So, bullshitting as is my want, I told everyone that they would make good candles. Usual stuff of course, someone called me out on it and we then set about checking which snacks burn the longest and brightest and they really did burn well.

^^^you can tell us. We English are used to being blamed for everything.
 10ky
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/29/2017 7:11:08 AM
"We English are used to being blamed for everything"

Yeah, wonder how/why that is so aye?
 10ky
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/29/2017 8:18:09 AM
90 fkn comments about monster munch bollocks. If I could, I'd whip you all. 40 lashes less 1 each.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 8:35:32 AM

90 fkn comments about monster munch bollocks.

90 humorous comments about monster munch and other stuff - many thanks.

There you are, fixed it for you.

No, no, please don't thank me.
 billybonds
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/29/2017 8:52:46 AM
I love Penquins, actual penquins.
 billybonds
Msg: 68
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:20:14 AM
Walker's ready salted.
Gold bars and diet coke.
I'm on the south coast,
looking out to sea.
thinking of reggie perrin.
wind turbines and guys in
tight latex suits...or spandex
whatever..
Fruit rock cakes and tea
And barking cocker spanniels.
That's entertainment.
eat your heart out weller.
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:33:02 AM
Love Marmite! My ex parents in-law (British and living in U.S.) introduced this yummy goodness to me. Don't know what you pay for it in England, but it's around 5 US dollars for 4 ounce jar.

But then again I have New England Maple syrup and it's very pricey. We make it on the land I have so I get it for "free".
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:39:50 AM
I love maple syrup....have it in smoothies and oats.
Haven't had a decent pancake since I turned vegan despite trying a hundred different recipes.

Billy....that was beautiful, it really was :)
 IReallyShouldnt
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2017 10:50:34 AM
Well, Here in Vermont we all think it's far superior to Canadian! To tell the truth they taste the glorious same.
 scareymush
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/29/2017 11:25:50 AM

^^^you can tell us. We English are used to being blamed for everything.

I actually don't know what we might call you, it's been a long time since I verbally abused an English person. I can mimic an English person though.

"What-ho, crikey, blimey, these jellied eels are spiffing, blimey, crikey, what-ho. Ruddy 'ell, these roast chestnuts are frightfully nice!"
 Jacknher
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/29/2017 11:27:41 AM

Flutter, I've drifted over to vegemite cos it spreads easier than marmite.

And Vegemite is thicker.....so it all manages to actually stay on the knife during the six inch journey from the jar to the toast.

Speaking of Penguin biscuits.....does anyone know how to "Shotgun a Penguin". It works the same as a Tim Tam Slam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMbrlxTIVtI
 10ky
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/29/2017 2:32:20 PM
13 more comment in defiance of my orders/directive. tut tut tut.. Keep posting people. Post more please. This discussion about crisps and biscuits and other fecal matter of the kinda is essential to the intellectual development of the humanity. (spits on the floor)(swears)
 billybonds
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/29/2017 3:49:04 PM
Haha:) foxy foxy you know jack started a bit of creative writing then her epic haiku-Limerick "fiasco" .
perhaps inspired me to have a bash , it was really what I saw and whatever entered my headspace.
No edit , kept it real . I'm back now demolishing an Haagen Dazs ..praline and cream...not complaining...
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Vote deleted please... just a wee test. apologies.